Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

9 minutes ago, Bindi said:

My best bet, Jeff is ‘astral capable’, and has populated his astral world (which has no underlying reality) with gods and goddesses, and he can enable others to be astral capable. In this state polarity seems to be able to be affected, so this becomes the ‘work’ that is concentrated on, not because it’s intrinsically useful, but because it is noticeable, and this can then be spun in any way that pops into his brain, until he has built up this huge concept that he perceives as  enlightened being. 

I have long held that the energy responsible for the ‘flows’ experienced by Jeff and the group are kundalini flows, I believe he is capable of hacking into people’s kundalini, so people are convinced that something is happening, and I think it is, but I don’t think what’s happening is what Jeff claims it to be. 

I know exactly what's going on and why it varies so much from individual to individual.

Incidentally, it's not what you've hypothesised here.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I'm just an amateur.

You do not have to be a professional. I believe Quan Yin is impartial.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Limahong said:

You do not have to be a professional. I believe Quan Yin is impartial.

OK, do you believe that Quan Yin is real or imaginary?  Do you think Quan Yin was a human who graduated?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, gatito said:

I know exactly what's going on and why it varies so much from individual to individual.

Incidentally, it's not what you've hypothesised here.

I think you believe it’s just verbal manipulation, but my interactions with Jeff lead me to believe what I posted. I do appreciate that everyone can voice their opinions on this thread though. 

There have been issues around Jeff for a very long time, I have heard the issues started in AYP, and were to do with his energy ‘experiments’ there. 

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

How about this for everyone as a possible concept for everyone...

1) I promise never to scan someone at the bums when they just want to know based upon interest or for fun.

2) I will only offer to help/scan when someone has expressed extreme issues/concern, and no one else qualified here has previously offered to help or answer questions. And will not engage without expressed permission.

3) As long the being scanned member allows it, I will always post my findings in open for the members to read.

Thoughts?

I couldn't care less myself.

Most people reading what you write will consider that you (and the remainder of your rapidly dwindling online chat group) are deranged anyway; especially after reading this thread.

Forewarned is forearmed, so if anyone else wants to join up, on their own heads be it.

Some people actually need to learn about people like you the hard way, so from my perspective you're performing a public service now because you're all clear example of what to avoid on any spiritual path.

Feel free to carry on.

Regarding 2) - you're entirely unqualified yourself. A fact that you've previously admitted.

That being the case, it follows that my dogs actually have infinitely more healing ability than do you.

rotfl.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

How about this for everyone as a possible concept for everyone...

1) I promise never to scan someone at the bums when they just want to know based upon interest or for fun.

2) I will only offer to help/scan when someone has expressed extreme issues/concern, and no one else qualified here has previously offered to help or answer questions. And will not engage without expressed permission.

3) As long the being scanned member allows it, I will always post my findings in open for the members to read.

Thoughts?

I think 1 and 3 are a good start to what Luke mentioned as a 'more careful approach'.   I know of stories of the earliest times here with magic being intentionally thrown dangerously at folks... and that was acceptable.    I think where there is no bad intent, there is room for improvement and more careful approaches to arise.    So, I would not think #2 is needed IF IF IF one can decide when to not offer help and when to keep it really simple.    The last one would require that made known in the opening offer of help but likely you mean that approach. 

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

We´re all human here, even those of us who are in contact with divine beings.  People project.  That´s what we do.  If a healer/teacher/therapist expects otherwise they´re in the wrong business.   Helpers also project.  We´re fools if we think we´ve gone through all our stuff and are beyond error.  Everybody has shit and everybody is projecting it all over the place.  Life is a messy business.  

And we're constantly in contact with each other on a subconscious and energetic level.  There are lots of connections all the time we are not aware of.    When one becomes aware in the moment of these types of connections going on, its like looking around the room to see who is there.   This is non-intentional stuff though.   And projecting is all over the place, even subconsciously. 

14 minutes ago, Bindi said:

My best bet, Jeff is ‘astrl capable’, and has populated his astral world (which has no underlying reality) with gods and goddesses, and he can enable others to be astral capable. In this state polarity seems to be able to be affected, so this becomes the ‘work’ that is concentrated on, not because it’s intrinsically useful, but because it is noticeable, and this can then be spun in any way that pops into his brain, until he has built up this huge concept that he perceives as  enlightened being. 

I have long held that the energy responsible for the ‘flows’ experienced by Jeff and the group are kundalini flows, I believe he is capable of hacking into people’s kundalini, so people are convinced that something is happening, and I think it is, but I don’t think what’s happening is what Jeff claims it to be. 

Many are; some without realizing it as it may be subconsciously going on and some use it intentionally...  this is my opinion on astral as I'm not interested in intentional participation of it but have talked with folks here about it.  I'd likely defer to Wizz and Jeff to comment about my interpretations. 

To me, there is subconscious connections all the time, sometimes were conscious of it or maybe 'feel' something is going on like looking around a room.   To me, astral is more intentional going on.  But Wizz talked about the sleep and awake aspects that do make we think about the question: When is it just subconscious connections vs astral stuff.. or are they sometimes (or most of the time) the same?

I can only say, if Light level, one would not be in astral.  This may be a distinction without a difference for those who cannot really see (or experience) the difference.  For example, if I am residing on Light Level, I cannot shift to astral as I am already outside of it.

As to Kundalini.  I defer to others with more insight to it but that doesn't resonant on my evaluation.  Meaning, the mind translates energy connections and some get a kind of sexual sensation from it.   That to me seems different than how I thought Kundalini meant an inner arising of sexual energy.   The former is an interpretation of any energy connection and the latter a specific arising in specific channels in a specific way.  I've had a temporary kundalini arising once.  I was heavy into my perineum energy rising practices with MCO.   It was like a electric fire was rising upwards...  But just my experience. 

On populating astral with gods and goddesses.  I would again see it as, deities are Light beings and outside/beyond astral.  There is no reason they would drop down to that realm 'to populate' there.  I think folks who can reach astral and not Light may find them there due to that is where they can meet.  But if you can meet at a higher level, there is no concept of astral.   JMO.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I think you believe it’s just verbal manipulation, but my interactions with Jeff lead me to believe what I posted. I do appreciate that everyone can voice their opinions on this thread though. 

There have been issues around Jeff for a very long time, I have heard the issues started in AYP, and were to do with his energy ‘experiments’ there. 

No, I don't believe that. It's far more complex and nuanced and it depends entirely upon the individual's particular makeup, including their current physical, mental and emotional health, their existing belief system, their culture, what "spiritual practices" they've done previously (if any) and several other more esoteric factors.

Fortunately, most people are entirely immune to parasites like Jeff but unfortunately, a few have little or no natural immunityand those particularly susceptible can often be drawn to online spiritual forums, which is one reason why they're Jeff's favourite hunting grounds.

Potential victims are a lot safer here (now this cult's been been outed) than they were previously and with few (or no) fresh fish upon which to feed the cult will go extinct anyway. Just look at theprimordialway.com - dead as a dodo, which is why they gravitated here.

Edited by gatito
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, dawei said:

I think 1 and 3 are a good start to what Luke mentioned as a 'more careful approach'.   I know of stories of the earliest times here with magic being intentionally thrown dangerously at folks... and that was acceptable.    I think where there is no bad intent, there is room for improvement and more careful approaches to arise.    So, I would not think #2 is needed IF IF IF one can decide when to not offer help and when to keep it really simple.    The last one would require that made known in the opening offer of help but likely you mean that approach. 

And we're constantly in contact with each other on a subconscious and energetic level.  There are lots of connections all the time we are not aware of.    When one becomes aware in the moment of these types of connections going on, its like looking around the room to see who is there.   This is non-intentional stuff though.   And projecting is all over the place, even subconsciously. 

Many are; some without realizing it as it may be subconsciously going on and some use it intentionally...  this is my opinion on astral as I'm not interested in intentional participation of it but have talked with folks here about it.  I'd likely defer to Wizz and Jeff to comment about my interpretations. 

To me, there is subconscious connections all the time, sometimes were conscious of it or maybe 'feel' something is going on like looking around a room.   To me, astral is more intentional going on.  But Wizz talked about the sleep and awake aspects that do make we think about the question: When is it just subconscious connections vs astral stuff.. or are they sometimes (or most of the time) the same?

I can only say, if Light level, one would not be in astral.  This may be a distinction without a difference for those who cannot really see (or experience) the difference.  For example, if I am residing on Light Level, I cannot shift to astral as I am already outside of it.

As to Kundalini.  I defer to others with more insight to it but that doesn't resonant on my evaluation.  Meaning, the mind translates energy connections and some get a kind of sexual sensation from it.   That to me seems different than how I thought Kundalini meant an inner arising of sexual energy.   The former is an interpretation of any energy connection and the latter a specific arising in specific channels in a specific way.  I've had a temporary kundalini arising once.  I was heavy into my perineum energy rising practices with MCO.   It was like a electric fire was rising upwards...  But just my experience. 

On populating astral with gods and goddesses.  I would again see it as, deities are Light beings and outside/beyond astral.  There is no reason they would drop down to that realm 'to populate' there.  I think folks who can reach astral and not Light may find them there due to that is where they can meet.  But if you can meet at a higher level, there is no concept of astral.   JMO.  

Utterly clueless...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

Just look at theprimordialway.com - dead as a dodo, which is why they gravitated here.

At Bums, now, folks have a forum without a chat... PW is a forum for the purpose of a chat.  In reality, most have avoided here. 

4 hours ago, Wizz said:

I'm married you pervert!

Now, now; I’m sure there’s no problem there. After all, you wear the pants around there— when you’re finished with your husband’s laundry. But until then, something a little more suitable for you from Victoria’s Secret certainly keeps your marriage exciting.

8 minutes ago, dawei said:

At Bums, now, folks have a forum without a chat... PW is a forum for the purpose of a chat.  In reality, most have avoided here. 

I know - thank God it's gone. Newbies are a lot safer for it and existing members can do something far more productive IRL instead of wasting even more time.

So what that there are  only a few Chaturbate recruiters here?

Why would more bother turning up if they're chaturbating away over there and some of you are landing them the occasional fresh fish from here?

Edited by gatito
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, gatito said:

No, I don't believe that. It's far more complex and nuanced and it depends entirely upon the individual's particular makeup, including their current physical, mental and emotional health, their existing belief system, their culture, what "spiritual practices" they've done previously (if any) and several other more esoteric factors.

Fortunately, most people are entirely immune to parasites like Jeff but unfortunately, a few have little or no natural immunityand those particularly susceptible can often be drawn to online spiritual forums, which is one reason why they're Jeff's favourite hunting grounds.

Potential victims are a lot safer here (now this cult's been been outed) than they were previously and with few (or no) fresh fish upon which to feed the cult will go extinct anyway. Just look at theprimordialway.com - dead as a dodo, which is why they gravitated here.

I should probably clarify that I can explain it entirely within a framework of mainstream Western psychotherapy or by using various frameworks of either Western or Eastern mysticism and religion.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, gatito said:

Scans chakras  ....   Hmmmmm ,they all have defined edges  .

But this person ..... lookit that .....   lower  (heart or whatever )   chakras  have  'decayed outer edges ' ... rough and porous  -  'ripe for invasion '  .     ..... if you are into 'that sort of thing' .

Thing is , in my tradition, grade 1  ... I was taught to learn how to protect myself  by building up 'aura' and other methods .   We were also advised to develop and balance emotions  so there is no weakness there (  'emotive weakness' is why seemingly intelligent and rational people get involved in things like Scientology 'and other stuff' - which just seems incredulous to others ) , and encouraged to take up a physical practice  to be able to protect oneself physically  and develop chi/ki .   (No one system or teacher was recommended , we where encouraged to seek  it our ourselves  and specifically ; 'do whatever '  BUT

Be aware of not being drawn into   conflicts that the group or leader might have .    And of course ,  dont let any one mess with or influence your True Will . 

Spoiler

I got half way to the coast and it was having massive storm attack .....  I turned around and sped home, with the storm chasing me  ........

(for Limi );

PISSING DOWN  here again .

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Now, now; I’m sure there’s no problem there. After all, you wear the pants around there— when you’re finished with your husband’s laundry. But until then, something a little more suitable for you from Victoria’s Secret certainly keeps your marriage exciting.

Come on Earl ,   we know married people are never perverts ,   criminal, manipulative  .....   and never dress up in their wives clothes and underwear

:)    

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, gatito said:

I should probably clarify that I can explain it entirely within a framework of mainstream Western psychotherapy or by using various frameworks of either Western or Eastern mysticism and religion.

YOU my friend are the OPPOSITE  of 'clueless' .

Let's make a new thread on such dynamics  ,  I would like to read your explanation .

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Scans chakras  ....   Hmmmmm ,they all have defined edges  .

But this person ..... lookit that .....   lower  (heart or whatever )   chakras  have  'decayed outer edges ' ... rough and porous  -  'ripe for invasion '  .     ..... if you are into 'that sort of thing' .

Thing is , in my tradition, grade 1  ... I was taught to learn how to protect myself  by building up 'aura' and other methods .   We were also advised to develop and balance emotions  so there is no weakness there (  'emotive weakness' is why seemingly intelligent and rational people get involved in things like Scientology 'and other stuff' - which just seems incredulous to others ) , and encouraged to take up a physical practice  to be able to protect oneself physically  and develop chi/ki .   (No one system or teacher was recommended , we where encouraged to seek  it our ourselves  and specifically ; 'do whatever '  BUT

Be aware of not being drawn into   conflicts that the group or leader might have .    And of course ,  dont let any one mess with or influence your True Will . 

Hide contents

I got half way to the coast and it was having massive storm attack .....  I turned around and sped home, with the storm chasing me  ........

(for Limi );

PISSING DOWN  here again .

It looks as if the Jeff gang are secretly eating mushrooms and won’t tell or share. After all, visions of hot dancing blonds T&A are the norm. :lol:

Edited by ralis

On 2/7/2020 at 8:05 PM, Jay78 said:

I need to start going at this more intelligently and more focused.

Hi Jay78,

You started this thread with an objective.

Are you better now ~ 26 pages on?

If so, can your thread be closed?

- Anand

Just now, Limahong said:

Hi Jay78,

You started this thread with an objective.

Are you better now ~ 26 pages on?

If so, can your thread be closed?

- Anand

Not moving on since Jeff with the help of dawei and others are trying to keep Jeff here. 

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

It looks as if the Jeff gang are secretly eating mushrooms and won’t tell or share. After all, visions of hot blondeT&A is the norm. 

The problem I have with these cults is that they talk about unity and oneness and try to act wholesome, but are all about trying to get into people's heads and get laid.

My view is that if you're a pervert and a horn dog, own it, don't hide it. 

I may do internal arts and meditate, but I sure love walking along beaches and enjoying the many heavenly bodies around me, and make no attempt to hide my Playboy and Penthouse library when I have guests over. Nothing wrong with wanting and liking sex, but the whole bait and switch bullshit is what bothers me. If I go to a meditation retreat, I'm there to meditate, not to hump or be humped. If I want to join an orgy, I'll send out the invites and bring the lube!

It's like the fake feminists who act all sensitive and safe, but really want to get into a woman's panties because that's all they wanted; they never cared about women's rights or issues women face, they pretend to care about it to seem open-minded and nice until they go for what they really want behind women's panties. 

Honestly, people should own their sexuality--unless they need a spiritual therapy group to help them get over sexual trauma so they can embrace their sexuality and desire for it. In the case of Jeff's Super Adventure Club, they need to really be up front about what they do and Jeff needs to clearly state he wants to be a blonde with big tits and for someone to tighten their cosmic cocks in his astral pussy, instead of pretending that it isn't happening when it actually is, and is consistent amongst many members who have suffered his abuse. Otherwise, he's a lying liar telling his lies as usual.