Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

2 minutes ago, Wizz said:

You fucktard!! :lol:

Don't worry, I won't kink-shame you so long as you're not imagining me as some Asian woman with bleached blonde hair and big breasts, being the Jeff acolyte that you appear to be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Yes, I agree there is great responsibility and I have always treated it that way.  Also, as I have always stated, I take full responsibility for all of my actions, and any resulting Karma associated with it.  But, I am not convincing anyone of anything, one can either do it or not. And with the ability also comes a sacred responsibility, I never go where not asked, but I will never reject any honest request.  When asked, it shall be given.

The authority in this matter is yours to decide, and I give you my word that I will abide by it. I await your decision?

Best wishes to all :) 

I think I’ve already answered.

I’d ask that you refrain from engaging people here in these energetic practices.

Clearly, some are feeling violated or somehow negatively impacted. 

Whether you read and post here is your choice, or sean’s.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Don't worry, I won't kink-shame you so long as you're not imagining me as some Asian woman with bleached blonde hair and big breasts, being the Jeff acolyte that you appear to be. 

Let me tell you a joke about an Asian women with bleached blonde hair and big breasts.. One sunny day a sage walked down the road and beside the road he saw a busty Asian women with a failed car engine. So he approached to see if he can help her out since once in his past he was a mechanic himself and she agreed on his help so he started working on the engine. Once the car got fixed she felt embarrassed as she didn't have any money at the time so she offered him the necklace to which he said "No please my students what would my students think.." then she offered him her watch to which he pointed that he already has one to keep track of time. Desperate the woman started unclothing her panties and the sage said.. "No please they are not my size!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I met Jeff through this forum, and will be eternally grateful for that experience.

I think it would be a shame for him not to post here, or to offer his help when people seek it.

When people come seeking help ask to be scanned, I feel confidant that those of you who have problems with him or how he works will immediately warn the newbie off him, as you have done in this thread.

As a "member" of Jeff's "cult", :D,  I'd like to say that most of y'all, IMHO,  are projecting all over the place.  The issues this topic touches clearly go deep in many psyches, and soon many people jump on board with no actual experience with him, but LOTS of opinions and judgements. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cheya said:

I met Jeff through this forum, and will be eternally grateful for that experience.

I think it would be a shame for him not to post here, or to offer his help when people seek it.

When people come seeking help ask to be scanned, I feel confidant that those of you who have problems with him or how he works will immediately warn the newbie off him, as you have done in this thread.

As a "member" of Jeff's "cult", :D,  I'd like to say that most of y'all, IMHO,  are projecting all over the place.  The issues this topic touches clearly go deep in many psyches, and soon many people jump on board with no actual experience with him, but LOTS of opinions and judgements.

Hi Cheya,

I remember when Jeff asked you to reach out and touch him, and then tell him what you see, and how you responded very directly about not seeing. 

And even with the not seeing, you much later made a post about how you believed you were finally understanding what Jeff was referring to when he would talk to you about going male, and how this was something confusing to you in the past.

This confusion is what I'd like to address, and acknowledge. 

Perhaps you know where the post I'm referring to is? I'd like to read it again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Wizz said:

Let me tell you a joke about an Asian women with bleached blonde hair and big breasts.. One sunny day a sage walked down the road and beside the road he saw a busty Asian women with a failed car engine. So he approached to see if he can help her out since once in his past he was a mechanic himself and she agreed on his help so he started working on the engine. Once the car got fixed she felt embarrassed as she didn't have any money at the time so she offered him the necklace to which he said "No please my students what would my students think.." then she offered him her watch to which he pointed that he already has one to keep track of time. Desperate the woman started unclothing her panties and the sage said.. "No please they are not my size!"

Glad you were so helpful to her. I am sure you managed to find a suitable pair of lacey underwear that fit you snugly.

• Haha 2

No, I don't know where that post is, but i do remember it. Wherever it was, it's still there. 

Turns out I pretty much stay "male" or, in Jeff's parlance transmitting, which I prefer to "male".

Concentrating on the polarity, rather than the gender, helped me, because using the gender term just carries so much baggage. 

Lots of people do not "see" but instead feel. Feeling works too.

Edited by cheya
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Wizz said:

... a retard.

Only the sages care to look at both sides of the coin.  I notice often here that the criers ignore or do not answer important key points the other side makes, in order to make points for 'their' side, hopefully to influence lurkers, I guess.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Maybe all you losers can take a break from shitting on each other long enough to answer my question in the Black Dragon videos thread - THANK YOU

6 minutes ago, cheya said:

No, I don't know where that post is, but i do remember it. Wherever it was, it's still there. 

Thanks.

Turns out I pretty much stay "male" or, in Jeff's parlance transmitting, which I prefer to "male".

May I ask what this "transmitting" looks like to you. What are the indications you are transmitting?

And, although this may sound rude (which isn't my intent), why have you chosen to map your experience to Jeff's framework?

Concentrating on the polarity, rather than the gender, helped me, because using the gender term just carries so much baggage. 

I agree with the so much baggage part, and wonder why it still appears to be utilized with the inherent baggage. 

Lots of people do not "see" but instead feel. Feeling works too.

My recollection wasn't meant to negate how you experience, but correlates with thoughts I had at the time of feeling instead of seeing offering some protection from what I consider the oddness which can sometimes be presented. 

Here is the bottom regarding so called energy work as being defined by Jeff and others.

In this case it is all about Jeff and his so called energy work in which the recipient is instructed to reach out and feel Jeff's female side, or whatever Jeff is projecting. If Jeff is an authentic guide, healer or whatever, he would put his own ego, identity, feelings aside and assist rather than make this all about him. There is absolutely no utilitarian function in what Jeff is doing here. Why? This is a cult following and furthermore, his devotees are victims of Stockholm Syndrome i.e, a psychological alliance, in this case.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Maybe all you losers can take a break from shitting on each other long enough to answer my question in the Black Dragon videos thread - THANK YOU

I.e. stop discussing or duking it out or whatever it is you're doing which has diverted your attention from me..

look at me, look at me

:pats star on the head:

Yes, dear, I'm right here.. it's ok, you haven't ceased to exist because people weren't paying attention to you. 

You bored and naughty little boy calling people names again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Wizz, I just want to say

I LOVE this post!

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

Of course there is always someone else to blame or get credibility but never yourself. If anyone here really cared to stand up for people they would already do it by themselves and investigate Jeff or anyone in his group trough at least either lucid dreaming or astral traveling but none of you really has the courage to do it yourself. The truth sucks really and hiding your fear behind reason is what cowards do.

I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is and witnessed the energy he radiates more clearly then while awake on multiple occasions and also asked the Jinn beings about him since I'm in regular contact with them (and not only with them) and have written about this already. Seems nobody knows if this is true since they can't confirm anything for themselves regarding the matter so I guess you choose to take my word for it or not or just start practicing. Also if any of you gets some stupid trash idea that I'm sort of inclined to hold your hand and cooperate in your self indulgence and incompetence I have to tell you that I don't do any free readings nor am I at "public service" for money or whatever else as I only follow the Spirit and not the "common world" and its rules by any government, internet space, forum, dialogue, reason, nicknames or whatever "god" most of you bow and are confined to.

Now speaking of Jeff I confirmed he is in contact with Angels and Deities which is always great and saying this is dangerous is like saying that life is dangerous or having kids is dangerous. Your an idiot if you think so and expecting someone else to have responsibility for you since you are incapable of handling life is sad. Why would anyone hold your hand all the time that's disgusting especially since you are not a small child anymore but old enough to conduct yourself! Also what are the exact psychological issues discussed here? If there is a psychological damage suspected please go to the doctor for a checkout see what the doc says and find a lawyer or just go to court like anyone normal (or anyone that would go vote) if you feel this is the right thing to do you will get support you all the way. If you don't feel this is normal then please.. You got all sexy and then got scared when things got naughty end of story. If you want to get married then well consider having sex after the marriage not before and whatever happens in the bridal chamber stays in the busty, direct, open, strong working space! Understood fucktards? Otherwise you are a cheater, an imposter snitch, a moaning bitch and a sad joking clown.

Also why would new members be insulted here with your own incompetence with interjecting every energetic connection taking place as if you know whats going on between people in life acting as you know it all? This is what happened to me and I didn't like someone interjecting with personal drama as I was learning new energies. All you posters here think only about yourselves and don't really count everyone in. Nobody really needs help unless they ask for it themselves.

As for "vampires" or other "entities" this is quite serious to state but sadly posters on this topic have no damn clue what an entity or a demon is nor if they really exist and how can they actually validate what is happening for themselves. You need someone else to tell you right? A teacher or a book? What are you gonna do fight demons by talking your way trough them? Haha.. You can't even stay on topic for that matter let alone stop spamming please stop lying to yourself that you are doing something right here. You are addicted and can't stop. Speaking of responsibility this is not good for anyone let alone you it only perpetuates egomania and the worse part of it is that you started enjoying it.

How about I propose a new rule since I administrate another forum, own one myself and have helped moderate a few already. Ban users temporarily or permanently that are trolling by making off topics, spamming (limiting posts per day or topic etc) and not respecting the owner doing so while keeping everything so far and go from there. Just so everyone can chime in not just the loudest as it takes time to read as well let alone write. Nobody can put up with this type of daily spamming outside of the forum unless being in a drugged environment. Fuck off into the rabbit hole you damn trolls :D

In the end do you people know whats disturbing the most? Not letting your Spirit shine. Simple as that. Not letting your Spirit shine!

Now go on. Amuse!

• Like 3

I have a question, 

Has anyone had any experience with feminine diety with Jeff which he didn't label "consort type"?

This was a phase he used with me, and would "connect" with said diety, yet no feminine wisdom ever seemed to flow through the tips of his fingers, to the keyboard, and my awaiting eyes. 

So I'm curious what others experience has been. Is it always sex/connection and/or merging?

And does anyone having any experience of Jeff offering profound wisdom as the diety?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

I have a question, 

Has anyone had any experience with feminine diety with Jeff which he didn't label "consort type"?

This was a phase he used with me, and would "connect" with said diety, yet no feminine wisdom ever seemed to flow through the tips of his fingers, to the keyboard, and my awaiting eyes. 

So I'm curious what others experience has been. Is it always sex/connection and/or merging?

And does anyone having any experience of Jeff offering profound wisdom as the diety?

In my case there was no mention of any deity. Just reach out and feel me and tell me what you feel. I thought he was a woman and posing as a man online. Really pissed me off! Disingenuous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

Of course there is always someone else to blame or get credibility but never yourself. If anyone here really cared to stand up for people they would already do it by themselves and investigate Jeff or anyone in his group trough at least either lucid dreaming or astral traveling but none of you really has the courage to do it yourself. The truth sucks really and hiding your fear behind reason is what cowards do.

Laughing

Such audacity and assuredness..

None?

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

I have done my part and did dream about who Jeff is

Interesting your dream work is taken as affirmation, while another's waking experience is written off as a dream..

7 hours ago, Wizz said:

Understood fucktards? Otherwise you are a cheater, an imposter snitch, a moaning bitch and a sad joking clown.

Both Bindi and myself have done just what you are suggesting nobody has done.. but I suppose the word "fucktards" is some special magical word somehow meant to strengthen your assertions and we should tremble at your astuteness.. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

@Ralis

Amazing you can so clearly see and label other people's experience.

From my perspective, you clearly don't know what you are talking about, so much so that I find it amusing.

I have found much "utilitarian function" in my work with Jeff.

And totally fine that it's not your cup of tea.

But you actually can't know what it is for other people.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

@cheya

Why the laughing emoji? You think this is all cute and funny kindergarten playtime? For many it is not!

To be fair, I laughed as well, it was funny the way you wrote it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cheya said:

@Ralis

Amazing you can so clearly see and label other people's experience.

From my perspective, you clearly don't know what you are talking about, so much so that I find it amusing.

I have found much "utilitarian function" in my work with Jeff.

And totally fine that it's not your cup of tea.

Do you speak for all regarding negative experiences with Jeff? If you haven't read the entirety of this thread, then your narrative is way out of line with others experiences. I stated my experience with Jeff and you don't speak for me in anyway whatsoever!

@Ilum... expecting words of feminine wisdom from jeff misses the point.

It's the energy experience, not words.

Viewing it as switching between transmitting ("male") and receiving ("female") helps me keep it straight, and staying with my own energetic experience, which Jeff facilitates, is the point for me.

And no, it was never sex connection for me... and Jeff even says, it's a purely energetic experience which is so strong, most people's minds interpret it as sex. I never did female deity consort work, but met some amazing female deities. Female power!  Actually another member did stronger deity work with me than Jeff. I have seen people who work with him grow energetically.  I don't just mean in  "power".

But I do understand how people can be put off by his methods, at least in how they appear, and how they can tap into deep issues... which is actually a lot of the point!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

To be fair, I laughed as well, it was funny the way you wrote it. 

I don't see any amusement regarding my experience with Jeff!

This is kinda what we're trying to discuss here..

We don't know, not a single one of us, apparently including Jeff.

To some it has been only rose petals, to others the thorns..

Edited by ilumairen
added the word us
  • Like 3