Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

3 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Lower myself, means to respond in kind to attacks from people with ego problems.  This does not interfere with any connections to 'upstairs."  I suppose you are aware of how some immortals talk to some people with ego problems, so I am following good examples.

The question is:  Are these mortals worth talking to?  Hardly, but it can be good for occasional shits and giggles for a loner hermit on a mountain who has to put up with lots of BS ... and ... who has internet ... and it's raining like hell outside.

Don't worry, we totally believe you

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Can anyone scan my chakras?

Hi Creighton,

Yes...

chakras-animado.gif

What do you want to know?

- Anand

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Depends. Do you prefer blonde or brunette?

What about strawberry blonds? Can’t leave them out. :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ralis said:

What about strawberry blonds? Can’t leave them out. :lol:

46 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Funny, given that we're on the subject of Jeff, I would assume dirty blondes are de facto. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

It's called attachments. Pretty basic spirituality.

We don't go after anyone. I have gone after one person because they accused me and others of astral rape which you KNOW is not true. They had a dream and then wanted to blame it on us. Then went on to attack us for years. 

there are 2 errors in your assertion, and one questionable remark. The two errors are 1. That it was a dream, and 2. That you were accused. The questionable remark is that Ilumairen  ‘KNOWS’ my claim is not true. 

I will post my part of a private conversation I had with Jeff regarding my assertion at the time it actually happened, because this issue needs clarity. I won’t post Jeff’s part of the conversation in the interests of pm privacy. 

I have a question, a little while after we first met, there was one occasion when I was awake but calm and quiet, and I saw a light body and felt it enter into my 'space'. It was sort of crackly light, nothing exactly like it in the usual world, and I could definitely feel its energy as well. It stayed about 10 seconds. At the time I assumed it was dawei, but then later I realised there was nothing that could distinguish this light body as a specific person, and that it was just as likely to be you. in fact, more likely, because I gather he was less able to project his light body like that. When I mentioned it to him, he said he had been trying to 'connect', but he didn't know that he had managed. I wonder if he had or not?

... I saw a twinkly crackling light body quite literally, broadly in the shape of a body but without defined arms and legs, and I felt a definite energy presence interacting with my energy. What does this tell you?  

... I saw a light body, which by most descriptions would be interpreted as an astral body. This astral/light body was being overtly sexual. 

... I'm talking about the visit from the as yet unidentified light body, this light body was making overtly sexual movements, it was not creating any sexual feeling within me, so not my perception, in fact I pushed it away a few times.

Now why would ilumairen KNOW this isn’t true? 

There are tons of threads here at the bums with people attacking us and we rarely answer back. Has anyone went after you? Mentioned your actions and the effects your practices have had on others even after being warned? Nope. You attack and we don't say a thing.

Nobody is expected to recruit anyone. I have never asked anyone to recruit people. I have never, ever been mad at you for not recruiting anyone. If i remember correctly you were upset with me because my posts at the bums would wake you up. That even when I was right in a debate about Rigpa I should have just stopped instead of debating others. You were upset that I lead dives and didn't give you and others more of an opportunity to lead them.

You can be upset with Jeff all you want but you don't have to lie and make up stuff.

Also, yes I do believe Jeff, I and others can help people. I have seen it to many times to doubt it. Offering help is not a bad thing. You don't have to stay, you don't have to accept. Maybe you try it and it is not your thing. 

No other explanation? No other reason possibility beyond what you think was going on? You really think it is all about power? You are just assuming but never asked? Maybe it was about the other person and had nothing to do with you? 

Also, thank you for the blanket method. I use it all the time.

Clear your obstructions and realize the clarity underneath it all. I have never heard Jeff or anyone at PW use the term weak or that someone is bad. I have also never heard Jeff use the term powerful as a reference to himself when working with someone.

Again, no need to respond. I won't be checking back for an answer. I just thought I would add a little perspective.

Edited by Bindi
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Yes, and you and your group seem to be rather attached to ideas about Jeff. And one of the ways this attachment manifests is in a focus on the attachments of individuals not aligning themselves with this strongly held idea/ideal. 

Yes, except...

I don't recall you ever being accused of this (astral rape), but perhaps I'm wrong.. 

No of course he never was, and yet he created a narrative which he has come to believe. 

Then again, it could be your own attachment to Jeff and taking accusations against him as personally against you. 

Yes, very likely.

In any case, it only serves to highlight how you justify your attachment and reactivity, while denouncing others for what you perceive as theirs. 

How did you guys treat Lori when the post was initially made BTW?

Her post was hidden, and the thread was closed with this announcement from Tom:

Moderator Notice.

This thread has gone way off topic.

Chas and Lori you both have had time to say your piece.

Lori you are new and came here with no other intentions than to attack Jeff with coordinated help for Chas.

Chas hasn’t been around in years and came around it seems for the sole purpose of attacking and disparaging a member of the site.

Enough is enough and it ends now. If you start another thread to attack another member on this same topic I will suspend you both.

This thread is now closed.

She's here and is able to speak for herself. Unless of course, you feel a need to gaslight her experience.. 

Rarely. And what is the manner of answer when you do?

And, out of curiosity, in your opinion, what is the reason people "attack" your "us"? What is the underlying theme of these "attacks"? What is the common denominator? And what circumstances precipitate them?

Why would you, until now I haven't said much. 

We can just ignore the present flurry of PMs falling like so much snow these days..

"Even after being warned?"

When did any of you "warn" me about anything?

But let me guess, you are either talking about my previous practice of looping (what I called a rather simple Tonglen practice) or your conjecture on my interactions with others (one other in particular).

Go ahead, bring them up directly instead of alluding to warnings which never happened and your "higher" stance in regard to what little you know. 

It's just another red herring, and I neither "loop", nor even enter chatrooms anymore. 

Recruit is my word, what you typed was about me not bringing people to Jeff. Perhaps you don't remember, but as you accused me of being a little spider on the wall in the same conversation, and nobody said anything, I was not only taken aback (concluding what you presented to indeed be, if not expected then at least, accepted), and the emotion left a little karmic seed of memory.

If you slow down, perhaps you'll recall it was about the long quotes from past masters - which somehow I would become aware of even while sleeping. 

Remember, you started putting them in the reveal hidden contents window, so people could decide to open them or not?

And what on earth does this have to do with the conversation?

Not me, the others. This goes back to empowering them.

I haven't made anything up, although you seem to have a selective memory, or rather selective forgetfulness.

I believe entanglements are created in the "helping," and would prefer a more empowering/less dependent approach. 

See Tom, here's the thing, what is left when the narrative is gone? 

What is it sustaining the narrative, and what purpose does it serve?

As my dad liked to say, "no shit Sherlock."

You are welcome; just remember empowerment and not dependence please. 

No, he's just the "battery pack" according to his analogy. 

This would imply (to the recipients of this message) he's the powerful battery they would need a jump start (for their weaker batteries) from to reach "higher levels."

Seemed more narrative than perspective, but thanks for joining the discussion. 

2 hours ago, steve said:

I find this thread extremely disturbing. I've also read some threads on another forum involving the same topic. What I see here is a group following a person who has cobbled together their own method for working with energy, psychology, and spirituality from other traditions; and is bringing a healthy dose of sexuality into the mix, at least in some instances. At least three, and possibly more, people are claiming harm from these interactions. At least two of these people have some background in energetic and spiritual methods. That should give everyone serious pause.

Rather than take responsibility and modify the method or selection process, all I see is people defending themselves and the group leader and laying blame on those who were negatively impacted by the interaction. As has been said before, gaslighting 101, not to mention other manipulative behaviors. This is wrong and needs to stop immediately. People can be fragile and susceptible to energetic and psychological "work." Fucking around with their heads by bringing sexuality, gods, and goddesses into it requires considerable responsibility and accountability, not to mention some degree of expert training and credibility. I see none of those at play here. Before now, I felt Jeff and the group were a bit misguided but benign. Now I'm really concerned about what they are doing to people. Playing games with energy, psychology, spirituality, and sexuality is a dangerous business; bringing powerful spiritual entities into the mix even more so, especially when the foundation of the method is so flimsy.

I'd suggest the entire approach should be critically assessed and modified to prevent further harm. I would also recommend banning all members of the group from this forum unless they agree to end engaging their practices with members here.

Just my $.02

Thankyou for your 2 cents Steve, well said. 

• Like 2

It's called attachments. Pretty basic spirituality.

We don't go after anyone. I have gone after one person because they accused me and others of astral rape which you KNOW is not true. They had a dream and then wanted to blame it on us. Then went on to attack us for years. There are tons of threads here at the bums with people attacking us and we rarely answer back. Has anyone went after you? Mentioned your actions and the effects your practices have had on others even after being warned? Nope. You attack and we don't say a thing.

Nobody is expected to recruit anyone. I have never asked anyone to recruit people. I have never, ever been mad at you for not recruiting anyone. If i remember correctly you were upset with me because my posts at the bums would wake you up. That even when I was right in a debate about Rigpa I should have just stopped instead of debating others. You were upset that I lead dives and didn't give you and others more of an opportunity to lead them.

You can be upset with Jeff all you want but you don't have to lie and make up stuff.

Also, yes I do believe Jeff, I and others can help people. I have seen it to many times to doubt it. Offering help is not a bad thing. You don't have to stay, you don't have to accept. Maybe you try it and it is not your thing. 

No other explanation? No other reason possibility beyond what you think was going on? You really think it is all about power? You are just assuming but never asked? Maybe it was about the other person and had nothing to do with you? 

Also, thank you for the blanket method. I use it all the time.

Clear your obstructions and realize the clarity underneath it all. I have never heard Jeff or anyone at PW use the term weak or that someone is bad. I have also never heard Jeff use the term powerful as a reference to himself when working with someone.

Again, no need to respond. I won't be checking back for an answer. I just thought I would add a little perspective.

Well well, look who has returned   after he was run off .

Jeff to Jones Boy ; " Calling all cars ... calling all cars . I need a  support  unit  at daobums . The situation there is now safe , Sean is absent , we can crawl out  again ."

The above in NO WAY negates or cancels anything  said  here .     You have lost credibility  and Ilumairin  has gained it .

Not everyone here is stupid and lacks   skills in detection, observation and   'intent reading ' .  So, bad luck for your gang .

Now .... who will show up next ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Well well, look who has returned   after he was run off .

Jeff to Jones Boy ; " Calling all cars ... calling all cars . I need a  support  unit  at daobums . The situation there is now safe , Sean is absent , we can crawl out  again ."

The above in NO WAY negates or cancels anything  said  here .     You have lost credibility  and Ilumairin  has gained it .

Not everyone here is stupid and lacks   skills in detection, observation and   'intent reading ' .  So, bad luck for your gang .

Now .... who will show up next ?

He has been lurking around here for awhile along with Atherous, but none of the rest of the cabal has showed up as far as I know. Forgot to mention dawei. 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Again, no need to respond. I won't be checking back for an answer. ......

Is this a measure of your  clarity ?

Dont respond to this either  ... as I won't be checking back for an answer  .

( actually I only said that to try the ' maybe he won't respond to the shit I wrote if I say I am not coming back  .... which I will of course, to read if there WAS a response  ... and if there is I will wrote more shit ,    even though I just lied  .... most of the idiots here will not realise  )

You aint in kindergarten no more  'boy'  .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

If you don't like the practice then you don't have to do it. Nobody has attachments to individuals. People come and go, work with people or they don't. It is all up to them. That is just something you are trying to make into an issue.

You are wrong, everyone associated was accused.

Uh, you mentioned my name and my practices. Now you are trying to side step it..

We left it open, asked her to comment on it and she refused. She was being assisted and Chas was logging into her account to post for her in other threads.

When we created a new site we closed the thread as it was just an attack with no other dialogue. 

Can you show examples of us gaslighting people? Again, it is just you attacking people and assigning motives.

There is Bindi and you who do the most attacking. 

Most just don't agree with his view or think shared energy work is bad.

I am referring to your interaction in the chat room with an individual that created a serious issue you were warned about before you started.

Glad you stopped. I am not here to attack you. That seems to be your job.

Spider on the wall because you would sit in chat quietly until you would attack me for some wrong.

I never, ever ask anyone to recruit anyone. Nice side step.

I seem to have messed up the quote system..

No, you asking me to hide long posts was in a thread here at the bums. Our conversation was in chat. If you remember when you first came around you tried to change me. Told me how I was acting wrong, shouldn't debate even when I was right. How you could feel peoples emotions just from a post. Their fears, anger, etc. I do agree. Sometimes you just have to stop. Not all the advice was bad but we did have it.

You would prefer? Okay, that is your view. There is no dependency on what we do. I also don't see how it is not empowering to others.

It is a different view on the issue.

You are sustaining the narrative with your anger at Jeff. Why? We were friends, my wife was your friend and now you are attacking everyone. For what purpose indeed?

There is no dependence, that is just your personal view. The change in being is empowerment.

We are free to disagree.

People reach higher levels by clearing out issues and fears. One can be helped or taken deeper but the only way to remain at them is to clear out the underlying junk. Nothing wrong with some help.

I would agree with that from many here.

Oh look ... he came back again  .

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I don't care about Jeff nor know what he is really up to, but I got a message from upstairs to stay away after first

contact.

You made up plenty of stuff about me, indicating either your memory or your ego is warped. After all, I suppose those things go together

I looked all over this thread to copy your comment about your having a bigger dick than I, but it appears that you hid it.  In any case, I think Jeff was on to something in regards to that.  I don't recall running across a woman before who played the 'bigger dick' game, and I won't be starting any time soon.  Some of your other posts reveal this trait in you.

Have a nice ass day now.  Darlin'  :)

Now he is worried about a WOMAN  saying she has a bigger dick then him !

:D 

Priceless !  

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, ralis said:

As always, well stated in a most precise way!

I have seen scammers come and go here in Santa Fe. Channelers 200.00 for a thirty minute session , vortex workers charging 10k for their initiations, Reiki 10k, fake shamans ripping off women with expensive workshops which is guaranteed to be a shaman in one weekend, myriad abusive gurus and so forth. Lest I forget, Shield dux and Princess Sharula that claim to be immortals living here in Santa Fe NM.

Who in the hell makes this stuff up?

https://www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/sharula_dux.htm

https://churchofthecosmos.wordpress.com/tag/princess-sharula-dux-of-telos/

I catered for a 'Shamen Workshop ' once     :)

What an effen scam it was .     It was at a friends riverside retreat in the valley, just across from rainforest .   They did Bullshit  in teepees for a few days  .... teepees ... in Gumbaynggirr rainforest   :D    he taught them 'staff fighting '   ..... looked hilarious .

After lunch one day he tried to 'convert me' to shamanism    :D    .... me !    I asked him if he wanted to have a go with the staffs .  he smirked at me and asked if I have ever done any before . I said yes , long and short staff , I have been practising  5 Matsamura Sieto Shorin-ryu  staff forms for over 6 years (back then )  .  He then declined.   :) 

At the end they walked 30 metres  across the river and into the edge of the rainforest to find their 'magic power rock'     (sweet , he didnt even have to supply the rocks   :D )  . A woman on the way over got a leech and freaked out ;  " Barry , Barry I got a leech ! "  She sort of collapsed and the others flocked around her to assist ,  trying to remove the leech the wrong way while being repulsed by it and not wanting to go near it at the same time   :D     Fuckin circus !

Also he tried to scam US .... he wanted less and less food each day until they where fasting  ... NOT part of the agreement  - it was three full meals a day  ....  and I had already bought all this food for that .   I said he was gonna pay  regardless of if they ate the food or not , thats up to them .  I watched him scam the owner against my advise  and nearly (if it wasnt for me )  charge him less and pay for the wasted food .

Great concept ..... get people to pay for food and accommodation then tell them they are going on a fast   :D 

It cost them a fortune too ... but they all went back to the city with their rock and a stick and as fully fledged shamans .

Sometimes I tell people that I know and have a real traditional indigenous shamanic teacher , full blood Bundjalung, tribal Elder and Guardian who  likes to share  his traditions with ALL people  .  ONE  PERSON has taken me up on that offer  .... one .  yet I see them all the time doing fake stuff that white people make up .   Some are not even Aussies ;  the Aboriginal Tarot cards   <snicker>   where made by some Japanese tourists here on vacation .

Edited by Nungali
  • Sad 1

The whole fundamental premise of the energy work they do is based upon the idea that in the spiritual/energy/light realm that polarities are reversed. So men become women and visa versa, at least in perception.

This is an idea completely unique to them, nobody sees things this way, out of thousands of seers, psychics Shamen and adepts who have navigated these realms and traditions who have mapped them none of them have confirmed that concept, at least none that I have ever found.  It is something invented by them based upon a loose interpretation of a Christian Scripture. Not even the great Christian master's like Daskalos see things that way.

So either everyone else who navigates these realms is wrong and they are right, or they have got the fundamental concept of their entire work wrong.

When I tried it out myself it was suggested to me that this is the way it is before I could form any genuine perception, so they frame the experience for others based upon their own delusion rather than let it form naturally. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Limahong said:

Hi Steve,

You are blessed.

- Anand

His GF lives upstairs  ... the Message was ;  "  Get the hell off the internet and go and do that weedwacking  !   I am not spending ANOTHER  day putting up with this ! "

• Haha 3

Thank you brother, it is good to see you back.  Yes, some very powerful people have gotten pissed off about me being so lucky.  The most powerful of them died because he tried screwing with me, but mainly for trying to mess with my guardian.

l5-businessman-biting-nails-scared-to-de

As much as I tried, I couldn't lower myself to Li'l Pussy's level.

Its all pussy  size  and dick size with you, isnt it ? 

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

so... i was wondering...

can anyone scan my chakras?

Yes .

tricoder-bones.jpg

Your heart tells me that you would rather be working on stage  than 'set'  . 

Go live bro , go live !   Its much more fun having to work one's mistakes into the plot instead of 'cut  ...  try again .'

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Now he is worried about a WOMAN  saying she has a bigger dick then him !

:D 

Priceless !  

You can’t make this shit up!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

original.jpg

Its all black and white  with you guys !

Look what you are missing out on ;

c930e553bf9843ad088f3a31bf6597c3.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Funny, given that we're on the subject of Jeff, I would assume dirty blondes are de facto. 

and after they are used and spat out  ? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I catered for a 'Shamen Workshop ' once     :)

What an effen scam it was .     It was at a friends riverside retreat in the valley, just across from rainforest .   They did Bullshit  in teepees for a few days  .... teepees ... in Gumbaynggirr rainforest   :D    he taught them 'staff fighting '   ..... looked hilarious .

After lunch one day he tried to 'convert me' to shamanism    :D    .... me !    I asked him if he wanted to have a go with the staffs .  he smirked at me and asked if I have ever done any before . I said yes , long and short staff , I have been practising  5 Matsamura Sieto Shorin-ryu  staff forms for over 6 years (back then )  .  He then declined.   :) 

At the end they walked 30 metres  across the river and into the edge of the rainforest to find their 'magic power rock'     (sweet , he didnt even have to supply the rocks   :D )  . A woman on the way over got a leech and freaked out ;  " Barry , Barry I got a leech ! "  She sort of collapsed and the others flocked around her to assist ,  trying to remove the leech the wrong way while being repulsed by it and not wanting to go near it at the same time   :D     Fuckin circus !

Also he tried to scam US .... he wanted less and less food each day until they where fasting  ... NOT part of the agreement  - it was three full meals a day  ....  and I had already bought all this food for that .   I said he was gonna pay  regardless of if they ate the food or not , thats up to them .  I watched him scam the owner against my advise  and nearly (if it wasnt for me )  charge him less and pay for the wasted food .

Great concept ..... get people to pay for food and accommodation then tell them they are going on a fast   :D 

It cost them a fortune too ... but they all went back to the city with their rock and a stick and as fully fledged shamans .

Sometimes I tell people that I know and have a real traditional indigenous shamanic teacher , full blood Bundjalung, tribal area and Guardian who  likes to share  his traditions with ALL people  .  ONE  PERSON has taken me up on that offer  .... one .  yet I see them all the time doing fake stuff that white people make up .   Some are not even Aussies ;  the Aboriginal Tarot cards   <snicker>   where made by some Japanese tourists here on vacation .

I lived with a woman for a few months after my x and I split up. She claimed to be a shaman and a Lakota pipe carrier, but failed the initiation because she couldn’t hack it. The Lakota elders said that is fine and you can buy the pipe in the tribal gift shop. :lol:

The shamanic workshops here were based on American Indian shamanism as taught by white boys! Drums and rattles. 

I always recommend Mercia Eliade’s great work on shamanism which describes the real trials of tribal shamans. Very quickly sorts out the scammers from the authentic ones. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1