Jay78

Can anybody scan my chakras please?

11 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Jeff does not have a legal career, that is misinformation, he is a business consultant. 

A professional bullshiiter...

That explains a lot...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Beyond the sexual web that Jeff casts, I once “saw” an energy interaction take place between Jeff and I where his hand was trying to prise open an energy point in my subtle body, way down where kundalini is stored, the operative word here being prise. Energetically he was trying to jump start my kundalini system, but as all good daoists know, this is not the right way. To me it was an unacceptable violation of my subtle body, and the reason I am suspicious of his energy interactions to this day. His system to my mind does not ‘follow the dao’, it imposes his energy signature onto others, it’s a hard yang style energy that is noticeable, but IMO won’t actually lead to anything valuable unless you are energy poor and like the feeling of kundalini being revved up. Unfortunately that applies to an awful lot of people, they want to feel energy, and he offers to bring it on, apparently successfully. 

Problem is, it needs continual group work to keep stoking it, so it’s unstable and not self-controlled, and there is a lot of fascination with male/female dynamics, because this is the highest level they can operate on, it is very clear to me at least that they haven’t been able to go beyond this particular duality. 

That is the main reason that I radiated a lot of energy during the interaction.  i did it so that I overpower their energy and they can't do anything to me.  I end up giving away some energy, but that beats whatever may be in second place.

``````````````````````````````````

Concerning scientists measuring energy.  Around twenty or twenty five years ago I bought a book that attempted to explain chi in the most scientific way possible, because back when I was interested in such things, and it included quite a lot of physics and testing by some physicists.  It was a big thick book and I would say it was and probably still is the definitive book on the subject.  Unfortunately I can't remember the title but it was something like: "Human Energy Systems"  Anyway, since I read it around a quarter of a century ago I can't recall a lot of stuff that was in it, but one thing that stuck with me very clearly was their report of measuring energy in the bodies of test subjects.  They were measuring magnetic field strength in a room which was shielded from the Earth's magnetic field, which was required because the magnetic field emanating from people is so weak.  They reported on the differences in energy resulting from regular lay people compared to what they called chi kung masters.  Of course, chi kung mastery is in the eye of the beholder, but we can assume that at least they tested some chi kung adepts.  What they found was that the energy in the master's hands was a hundred times higher than that of  non practitioners, and the energy in their heart was around a thousand times higher.  I'm sure they would have gotten a much higher reading for hand energy if they had tested my teacher while he was emitting energy.

... and so ...

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

His usual infantile bullshit

Eat shit, Nungali

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SirPalomides said:

But not you, if course. 

No because he is not like a 'selfish piggie'   that drives other animals to extinction   :D

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

Have you considered (for example) the possibility that you accidentally opened yourself to a low level dis-incarnate parasitic entity, which your mind interpreted as Jeff's hand because you were interacting with that incarnate narcissistic parasite at the time?

There are some belief systems that hold that this is entirely possible.

Yes I agree I interpreted it as Jeff’s hand, and there are other possible explanations. Whatever the explanation though, it was coincidental with my brief interaction with Jeff, and not something that has happened before or since my brief interaction with him, and not something that was appropriate to my way.

Jeff and his group talk about 10,000 volt energy going through them occasionally, this is seen as something special and indicative of advancement, it’s all wizard of ozish though, as if kundalini is going to get anyone to ultimate truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ralis said:

Voidisyinyang’s speciality. 

Let's stick them together in an  ' energy loop ' 

Then they can remotely fuck themselves stupid 

Oh wait  .....   too late .

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Jeff and his group talk about 10,000 volt energy going through them occasionally, this is seen as something special and indicative of advancement, it’s all wizard of ozish though, as if kundalini is going to get anyone to ultimate truth.

Well they have no idea what they are talking about, because they have no experience of anything to compare it to.  I will vouch for the fact that the energy from Jeff was unnoticeably wimpy compared to others that I have experienced.  His gift is scanning, not voltage.

• Like 1

I recall Jeff collapsed once, like fainted, unconscious, and he promoted this as evidence that he had broken through into some higher state. For Jeff it could never be just a collapse, he always has to spin it to promote his own god like status. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Yes I agree I interpreted it as Jeff’s hand, and there are other possible explanations. Whatever the explanation though, it was coincidental with my brief interaction with Jeff, and not something that has happened before or since my brief interaction with him, and not something that was appropriate to my way.

Kundalini is magnetic not electrical. 

• Like 2

I thought you said you were going outside to whack your weed.

Damn you !

Here I was using my magical abilities to hold him here and NOT go do the weedwacking .    

Mrs Starjumper ;   " I told you TWICE ! Now get of the flippin internet and DO  some of that work you promised ! "

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

They're opening themselves up to some serious negative consequences by associating with this narcissist and by following his instructions.

You have been lucky to have recovered from it, although, having said that fortune favours the innocent and those who respect what the Hindus label yamas and niyamas.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I was saved by the rain.  Instead I pruned the hell out of a very vigorous Mullberry tree.

Got three hands have you ?

One on the pruning saw .

One on the 'smart'phone.

and one on  .......   well,  you know .

2 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I recall Jeff collapsed once, like fainted, unconscious, and he promoted this as evidence that he had broken through into some higher state. For Jeff it could never be just a collapse, he always has to spin it to promote his own god like status. 

As I said, he's merely a low-level incarnate parasite who's been leading people seriously astray...

• Like 1

No, instead you stayed indoors to yell at strangers on the internet all day. 

He went outside briefly   for a bit ;

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Fuck you, NumbNuts.

I have not given permission for you to do that   .   :)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

Kundalini is magnetic not electrical. 

I always thought the voltage thing was kundalini, it’s not my specialty though, I have no personal experience with it. I’m pretty sure I’ve read about voltage in relation to kundalini though. What do you make of the ‘10,000 volts’ experience?

25 minutes ago, Nungali said:

afp-20171004-cats-birds-australia_366E63

Our research, recently published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, shows that these predators – cats, rats and foxes, but also house mice, possums and many others – have contributed to around 60% of bird, mammal and reptile extinctions. The worst offenders are feral cats, contributing to over 60 extinctions.

Which had likely developed a symbiotic relationship with humans in...of course...early Mesopotamia...and much later got spread around the world by Christian colonialists as pets...

And yes, they are super adorable...but also the most invasive superpredators on the planet now (after humans).

15195.jpeg

And so you can see where we are heading with all this now...

Vertebrate%20animal%20mass%20-%20no%20lo

Honestly, it's best not to keep pets...and just help rebuild more habitats for what little wildlife is left, at this point.

Edited by gendao

5 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I always thought the voltage thing was kundalini, it’s not my specialty though, I have no personal experience with it. I’m pretty sure I’ve read about voltage in relation to kundalini though. What do you make of the ‘10,000 volts’ experience?

Electrical is from space and involved with the crown. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

Is this the fabled Manchild of the Andes?

Nope . Just anther  Gringo , that when the locals find out what he is up to .....

lynch-mob-21.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jetsun said:

There are thousands of biographies and books you can read about the historical saints and sages through the ages, who explain their path and practices in some detail; some great adepts, Buddhists, Sufis, Hindus, Taoists... yet not a single one I have ever come across says they turn into a big tittied blonde woman when you connect with them spiritually 😂. Im into some out there things but this is some crazy shit right here. 

Hmmmm ... perhaps a better choice of words here  ?

• Haha 1

Warning !

Spoiler

Its gonna get worse folks    .... I  just smoked  a joint    :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Jeff does not have a legal career, that is misinformation, he is a business consultant. 

How does  THAT  work !

.....    "  Now ,  imagine   your business is a big burly man with a huge cock  .... and your consultant is   .....    "

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, gatito said:

Have you considered (for example) the possibility that you accidentally opened yourself to a low level dis-incarnate parasitic entity, which your mind interpreted as Jeff's hand because you were interacting with that incarnate narcissistic parasite at the time?

There are some belief systems that hold that this is entirely possible.

Did you read my short story offering of 'The Demon Lover'  ?