Stigweard

Haiku Chain

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, steve said:

 

and I miss winter

last thought to cross my mind 'fore

the icicle fell

 

 

 

the icicle fell

down, but maybe it was up.

I'm never quite sure

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.2.2021 at 8:37 PM, manitou said:

 

 

the icicle fell

down, but maybe it was up.

I'm never quite sure

 

 

I‘m never quite sure 

but neither always unsure

Sounds like I am, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2021 at 10:19 AM, con. said:

 

 

I‘m never quite sure 

but neither always unsure

Sounds like I am, right?

 


Sounds like I am, right?
Jumping in the icy stream?
Goose bumps with goose bumps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Mark Foote said:


Sounds like I am, right?
Jumping in the icy stream?
Goose bumps with goose bumps

 

Goose bumps with goose bumps,

but he's not cold, just bumpy,

that old toad.  Ribbit.  

 

image.png.1721ff80ac8e3184f9f21a7d92aae822.png

 

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/21/2021 at 1:30 PM, Taomeow said:

 

Goose bumps with goose bumps,

but he's not cold, just bumpy,

that old toad.  Ribbit.  

 

image.png.1721ff80ac8e3184f9f21a7d92aae822.png

 

That old toad. Ribbit

Got company this winter

that old Hare, Rabbit

image.png.5aed2932fa8b86f700f9d199ea397f28.png

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.2.2021 at 11:52 PM, thelerner said:

That old toad. Ribbit

Got company this winter

that old Hare, Rabbit

image.png.5aed2932fa8b86f700f9d199ea397f28.png

 

 

That old hare, Rabbit,

can outrun Nine tailed foxes.

Sit silent. Listen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2021 at 12:54 PM, con. said:

 

 

That old hare, Rabbit,

can outrun Nine tailed foxes.

Sit silent. Listen.

Sit silent.  Listen.

Click, click, click goes the coaster.

Moment settles in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites