voidisyinyang

Celestial Master deification of incarnated Lao Tzu and the Great Yin

6 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

I've never read anything by Chomsky but my gut tells me he's overrated, like Freud whose oeuvre I also haven't read.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/22/books/a-new-book-and-film-about-rare-amazonian-language.html

"In 2005 Dr. Everett shot to international prominence with a paper claiming that he had identified some peculiar features of the Pirahã language that challenged Noam Chomsky’s influential theory, first proposed in the 1950s, that human language is governed by “universal grammar,” a genetically determined capacity that imposes the same fundamental shape on all the world’s tongues."

"Even some of Dr. Everett’s admirers fault him for representing himself as a lonely voice of truth against an all-powerful Chomskian orthodoxy bent on stopping his ideas dead. It’s certainly the view advanced in the documentary, “The Grammar of Happiness,” which accuses unnamed linguists of improperly influencing the Brazilian government to deny his request to return to Pirahã territory, either with the film crew or with a research team from M.I.T., led by Ted Gibson, a professor of cognitive science."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOuBggle4Y

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirahã_language

http://www.lavocedinewyork.com/en/2016/10/04/chomsky-we-are-not-apes-our-language-faculty-is-innate/

So here is Chomsky's response.

What I find fascinating is the seeming dismissal of the amazing capabilities of Koko, the sign-language gorilla.

There is this claim that  primates can only use "rudimentary" sign language - and only as direct referential use.

If that is true - why does Koko make jokes in sign language? Why does Koko create her own new signs for meaning?

When I google koko the talking gorilla and chomsky - I get all these hits that question if Koko could really talk!?!

Hello? People can just watch the documentaries on Koko.

Patterson: That's what's being discovered. People have looked at zoo gorillas gesturing, and they [make signs] extensively under certain situations. I think 100 different ones have been cataloged in various studies, both in free-living and zoo-dwelling gorillas. They have a pretty extensive system that may even have some cultural differences, if you look at different populations. The free-living gorillas might talk about simple things like “Where are we going to get our next meal?” but here [at the research facility] there is so much more to talk about.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/08/koko-the-talking-gorilla-sign-language-francine-patterson/402307/

So Chomsky says in that first link that it would be a "miracle" for human babies to be able to screen out the "noise" and zero in on learning human language so fast.

Actually the "miracle" is holographic biophotons as spirit learning!

So for example there are spiritual masters who can communicate with animals - via holographic spirit language!!

This, of course, is difficult for Western scientists to even consider - especially since quantum biology was considered "woo-woo" just ten years ago! Only in 2011 did SciAm do a cover story on quantum biology. Biophoton research is still considered not worth discussing by most biologists. haha.

Morin: Do you think that gorillas have a theory of mind?

Patterson: Definitely, and it's not restricted to the great apes. It's a very adaptive ability to have and probably rather widespread.

Morin: Throughout the animal kingdom?

Patterson: I would say.

Exactly because it is holographic spirit communication!

Patterson: This is really weird, but you know that movie Jurassic Park? They saturated the media with ads that were very graphic with dinosaurs eating humans and all kinds of things. Well, Koko saw them, and several days later one of our caregivers reported her acting very strangely towards her toy dinosaurs and alligators. She was acting as though they were real, and was very frightened of them, and didn't want to touch them. She was using tools to get them away from her. I do believe she had a nightmare about them.

This is fascinating.

Animals are way smarter than we realize - I had a pet bird that loved to play jokes and he held a grudge against me once - and he sat on my shoulder in the shower. He was literally my best friend when I was around 14 years old.

So - for example I feed the Chickadees but you would never guess they know I am feeding them. They don't sit on my hand or anything but rather avoid me. Until one day it was very cold out and I went outside in the morning to piss into the forest - and the whole flock of chickadees flew right to me and sat on this little tree right next to me. Even though I was on the other side of the house than the feeder.

They wanted their food right away! haha. chickadees burn something like half of their body weight to keep warm in the winter - every night - by shivering to generate heat. tummo heat. If it is really cold they go into a kind of hibernation.

Morin: What other stories has she told?

Patterson: Koko is more of a verbal manipulator and an object manipulator. Michael was the big storyteller. As soon as he had the words “cat” “eat” “bird” and “bad,” he was saying that cats eat birds and they’re bad.

Morin: He had a moral judgment about killing?

Patterson: Right. Look what happened to him and his family, and cats are doing the same things—killing others and eating them.

Dang this is funny!

Among other criticisms, Terrace asserted that Koko’s signs were not spontaneous but instead elicited by Patterson asking her questions. Patterson defended her research methods, then signed off from the debate, saying her time would be “much better spent conversing with the gorillas.”

dang! https://www.livescience.com/3950-lawsuit-koko-gorilla-nipple-fetish-resolved.html

WOODSIDE, California (AP) - Two former caretakers who refused to bare their breasts to a 300-pound (136-kilogram), sign-language-speaking gorilla named Koko have settled a lawsuit against the Gorilla Foundation.

Nancy Alperin and Kendra Keller claimed they were fired after they refused to expose their bosoms to the primate, and after reporting sanitary problems at Koko's home in Woodside, an upscale town south of San Francisco.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Since the pdf Idiots guide....  is referred to so much, it would be interesting to understand where the analysis comes from. 

Is the author an initiated member of a traditional school? 

Are the conclusions based on personal experiences, or are they the result of academic research? 

This is a rather valid question! This is also something you discuss in an academic paper, what is the authors Base of Knowledge. 

Taomeow, in her interview, points out that many books on alchemy are written for the initiated, and contains dead-end instruction for the casual reader. 

Zhao Da Yuan :Practical qin na; "In order to prevent the secrets within the manuscript from being divulged, many of the ancient characters were written out of order, and so did not form complete sentences." 

So an academic anslysis of internal alchemy without being taught the method might lead you to interesting conclusions. 

I have some interpretations of daoist material based on my practice. But my practice is of buddhist origining, so I would not call it either "truth" or the real explanation. It is only what I can understand today, more than I could grasp a year ago, who knows what I will grasp next year? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Since the pdf Idiots guide....  is referred to so much, it would be interesting to understand where the analysis comes from. 

Is the author an initiated member of a traditional school? 

Are the conclusions based on personal experiences, or are they the result of academic research? 

This is a rather valid question! This is also something you discuss in an academic paper, what is the authors Base of Knowledge. 

Taomeow, in her interview, points out that many books on alchemy are written for the initiated, and contains dead-end instruction for the casual reader. 

Zhao Da Yuan :Practical qin na; "In order to prevent the secrets within the manuscript from being divulged, many of the ancient characters were written out of order, and so did not form complete sentences." 

So an academic anslysis of internal alchemy without being taught the method might lead you to interesting conclusions. 

I have some interpretations of daoist material based on my practice. But my practice is of buddhist origining, so I would not call it either "truth" or the real explanation. It is only what I can understand today, more than I could grasp a year ago, who knows what I will grasp next year? 

You have a lot of questions!

Wasn't it you or no - it was Allinone I think who said I can't claim credit for my "discovery."

Indeed - I posted all my research online as I discovered it so anyone could respond to critique it, etc.

A lot of that happened on this website - as I started posting here over ten years ago.

So for you example you give a quote about "ancient characters" that are "written out of order."

Yes - I have posted some research on this - or similar research.

I began researching the topic while in high school. And since then my basic premise never changed.

I've just had to hone it and unlearn things.

This thread is about the "school" that the person I took classes from is part of - in my view.

If you want to understand that view I recommend getting a "phone healing" from the qigong master!

http://springforestqigong.com

Then you can report back on your experience, if you want.

But it seems to me your questions are along the lines of a skeptical consumer wondering if you should "consume" the product being offered.

haha. I posted the pdf since people kept referring to me referring to the pdf - without the people referring to it actually engaging with the content of the pdf.

You seem to want to "vet" me before dealing with the content of the pdf.

My view is that if the information is accurate then it should withstand the "test of time" and you seem to want this standard also.

And so we have to then consider what time is. You seem to think time is a linear kind of thing or maybe there is something transcendent to time itself?

I think that just as Kala means time and Kali means the creator and destroyer of consciousness, so too does time mean consciousness and similarly Kronos and Chronos both refer to time and consciousness.

So it's not that there is something transcendent to time but rather we can't "see" time and we can not "pin" time down.

You seem to want to "pin" me down as a certain kind of identity and then compare that identity to the pdf and decide whether the pdf is worth reading and engaging with.

Again this appears to be a kind of spoiled consumer view of reality that I think is quite common.

So my view is the pdf stands on its own. For example it has over 7,000 views but no comments on that pdf link. Anyone could comment on it but none have.

Another example is someone turned the pdf into a scribd. That's fine - and entirely the point - the pdf should just have a life of its own.

Someone else posted the pdf on their tumblr. Great. Now I can copy and paste the pdf onto this website. haha.

Or people could open the actual pdf link. So there are several options.

But as far as "standing the test of time" - we need to imagine what is our perception of time when we are in deep sleep?

Haiden, the Shaolin master I quote in the pdf - in the documentary I link to on youtube - it says he does not have deep dreamless sleep - for 60 years he justs meditates all night.

Now the qigong masters I know - I think they probably do have deep dreamless sleep - but only sleep a few hours a night or maybe 5 hours tops.

So when we dream for example the dream in "real" time might last a few seconds or a few minutes but in "dream time" it seems to last a much longer time.

If we experience precognition in a dream - as I have done - this is "more real" than being awake! So also when the precognition comes true - months and even years later as it has for me - this indicates that time is much more malleable than we realize.

And so we have to ask - if we are actually "dreaming" while being awake and we can enter into a state of consciousness that is "more real" than being awake and yet this consciousness can experience things that happen in the far future - then what does that say about our linear concept of time?

We know that light on its own does not experience time nor space and so we can surmise that as spirits we also would not experience time nor space but this does not mean time doesn't exist.

So I created an equation to explain this - well it is my application of de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony.

It's not really necessary - it's just a kind of tool I like - I probably mention it in the pdf.

So my own views are not really necessary at all but just are tools for me that I have freely shared.

Now if you disagree with the views then feel free to post information that engages with the information in the pdf.

I have a blog that gives links to other articles and books I have written - it's all free - but since it's not my latest research I don't really recommend the articles and books.

It is true that since my "enlightenment experience" my research has been much refined - or as I put it - I had to "unlearn" a lot more.

That was 17 years ago that I had my "enlightenment experience" but I began researching this topic since my first year of college - that was 27 years ago.

So considering human life is usually not that long - it would seem I have devoted more than enough time for reading and writing, etc.

My blog is http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com and my recent blog posts go into more details - although most of them I already posted on this website also.

Whether you choose to "consume" my pdf - or how you finally come to that decision - I realize may weigh on whether I have "sold" myself well enough for you. haha.

The commodification of nonwestern spirituality is quite fascinating in lieu of the larger dynamics of global Westernization.

This thread points out that indeed the Celestial Masters not only charged for their services but also claimed a legal monopoly to certain services.

But it seems to me that the original human culture was based on radical sharing - meaning if anyone tried to be special they would get made fun of, etc.

I do think there is a method in the madness. What I am sharing is just the culmination of my own research.

As for the separation of the author and the product produced - it was not uncommon for authors to not market their work.

These days an author is assumed to have to give promotional talks, interviews, etc.

Why is that? Because reading is much less of an accepted medium.

For example in Mexico people read 1 book a year on average.

But what people don't realize is that to be a NY Times best seller you only need to sell more than 3000 copies, plus get favorable reviews and chosen, etc.

So reading as a medium is still quite limited in Western culture.

Chomsky really emphasizes language as sound - and writing as the preserved form of language is then a kind of secret - as he was raised by Hebrew scholars.

So the thing is that humans as primates originated in forests were sound was the dominant form of perception. But that was millions of years ago.

Around 3 million years ago early humans - hominins - had permanently left living in trees.

And as we lived in savannah more - then vision become our dominant perception.

Now we just assume that vision is our dominant perception but as primates, in fact, listening was our dominant perception for tens of millions of years.

In the esoteric tradition - "tradition" is a loaded word - but since you used the word "tradition" - I will use it - actually sound is favored as the origin of all other senses - and sound is closely connected to original formless consciousness.

So this was the insight I had in high school based on music theory.

So the question is - it appears that this principle is universal to life in general and reality in general of the whole universe.

Meaning we all are going to die obviously and then it will have seemed like our whole life was a dream.

But in our spirit state - I claim that in fact our senses will be improved - at least while we have a personal sense of qi guiding our spirit.

So "Yuan Qi" or original qi then is impersonal - and so to ask who the author is appears to be a bit irrelevant.

Meaning - let's say I don't store up any qi - and I die as a ghost - this is very likely - and so at first my senses will still be more improved - my "dream" world will be more vivid, more alive - even though I am a ghost.

But as a ghost, without a body, I will not have the ability to store up more qi - and so the qi surrounding the spirit will dissipate and the qi left over will just be qi that is worthy of lower frequency spirit energy.

Now the qigong master I took classes from - he says people should be careful where they have sex for reproduction - because the yin spirits will then be attracted to the qi energy generated - and that is how a baby is born in fact.

So in Taoism (trademarked with proper traditional Chinese spellings and secret character word order) - the Po soul is the yin shen tied to the yin qi of the body - whereas the Hun Soul is tied to when the baby is separated from the womb and begins the first post-celestial breathing. The Hun soul comes from the father at the birth of the baby and with the raising of the baby from the father's energy.

So then we can actually say that Westernization has created humans who are walking ghosts - embodied ghosts controlled by the yin qi of the yin shen - and yet the Hun Soul is still yin shen energy!

So it is not until a "father" is discovered who can then build up the energy enough to engage with the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi energy. And this means that even the spirits of dead people need to be healed, just as much as the alive people who are actually walking ghosts, in most respects, in our current modern Westernized times.

So if we consider that light is based on the frequency of the energy and so the color of light indicates the frequency of the energy - and yet the more that the Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen is engaged with, the more the light becomes gold to create a new Yuan Jing energy as Yang  Shen bodies - what does this mean?

The light has to be "turned around" back to the Emptiness which is actually reverse time and this "reverse time" means then that light enfolds within itself at different frequencies - to create a rainbow body. When a water drop is a sphere this creates what's called a rainbow "logarithmic singularity" in Western science - which is essentially a "shock wave" - just as a black hole turning into a white hole is also a "shock wave."

And so in terms of Western science we are told that nothing can go faster than the speed of light - because you have a "group phase" of light - and this "group phase" can have a "front wave" that is the shock wave - and so just as it can be faster than the speed of sound, it also can be faster than the speed of light. But the "front wave" according to Western science, in no way can send a signal or message information.

Why is that? Because to measure even one photon of light there still has to be a symmetric math statistical conversion of the "front wave" into a pulse with a symmetric spike in it - that defines the photon. And so even if "one photon" is split - as it has been done - and shown to be entangled nonlocally - across thousands of miles - as has been done in science - this still does not mean that a "signal" can be sent faster than the speed of light.

But that's just all fancy science - when in fact for there to be a front wave - there does not need to be a group wave since a group wave assumes a boundary condition of space. In other words in pure perception of listening:

No One is listening.

So we intuitively convert time to a spatial wavelength measurement when in face time as phase is something we listen to.

This is something I realized intuitively from studying piano intensively. So I had to memorize Bach's Italian Concerto to perform it. The middle movement was my favorite. I didn't realize it at the time but it creates the Mozart Effect which meant, when I later got an EEG - a couple years later - my alpha brain waves were very strong - so much so the nurse exclaimed in shock at how strong my alpha brain waves were. haha.

So the thing about music is that it is the only Western area of study that is proven to create a larger corpus callosum - so it doesn't just rewire your neurons, which any activity will do, with practice, "fire together, wire together" - but rather we are talking about increasing the structure that connects the right and left brains. haha.

So someone asked me if I am "immortal" - but the question really should be turned around.

Who experiences immortality? Again the answer is NO ONE - because "one" is not a number. Or to put it another way - no "one" is listening - meaning that the I-thought does not refer to anyone.

This may be difficult for people to accept but someone got a well paying career based on this truth - the I-thought is self-transcending - the I-thought does not signify anything nor is it the signified.

Now then to "listen" to the source of the I-thought means that NO ONE is listening.

And so time is indeed immortal or eternal but at the end of the  Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book his Yang Shen body just vaporizes - the golden light vaporizes - back into the Yuan Qi that is formless - it can not be seen but it can be listened to - by no ONE. haha. It has a method, it harmonizes reality and creates energy and matter - and it does so in time - but it also is time as consciousness.

So for humans to engage with this reality and resonate with it - there are rules to it, biological rules and psychic rules, etc. and I am not a master of these rules.

But rather my interest has been pedagogical.

In other words - a person can train to be a master - and many have (although not a lot) - but how many can detail the universal psycho-physiological principles that transcend all human cultures to guide this training?

That is my interest and my claim is music theory does this if properly understood.

So let's say I die - which I will - but who is not to say that humans will not destroy most life on Earth - even in my life time.

Increasingly scientists say this is possible and scientists are considered the arbiters of truth.

And so it is like the question - if a tree falls in the forest did it make a sound if no other life can hear it fall?

I would say that the mycelium are symbionts with the trees - the mushrooms actually feed off dead trees in order to feed the dead tree nitrogen to the living trees.

And shrooms will survive the apocalypse since they feed off nuclear radiation.

And so we can ask - are shrooms immortal? Terrance McKenna thought shrooms came from outerspace.

But I have posted research - from Dennis McKenna - who seems to postulate that serotonin may be from outerspace - and then more recently a psychologist postulated about neuromelanin being from outerspace. Serotonin and neuromelanin are very closely related.

Now if you take a strong DMT-based plant medicine - then you hear the loud AUM sound emanating from the heart, after the third eye cracks open into the Shen realm - I did this with four hours of nonstop full lotus.

So the point being that this shen light biophotons are then organizing the harmonization and dissonance - so that an "energy blockage" in the present is actually just the symptom of a future healing - and this is going on at the speed of light that itself does not experience time.

But that in itself is not what is immortal - or as my friend asked after he did a double dose than me - "I'm trying to see where the light comes from?" He could see that my body was all made of light though. I had to tell him, "You can't see where the light comes from, that's the point?" haha. He didn't seem to want to accept this.

So the plant-based medicine is usually temporary since it's still electrochemical based.

And it is the qi energy itself that is immortal - the qi as information-energy that is also pure time, with frequency energy as its inverse proportion or complementary opposite.

This resonates from impersonal principles - and there are "tricks" to the training.

So sure traditionally they were "secrets" and this means that even many qigong masters might not know the pedagogy since they learned by rote.

Or maybe the know experientially but they can't put it into words. This is often the case since words are left brain dominant.

Or it might be that they are qigong masters (or insert your fancy proper words so that you can conceptually engage with the language here) - but that the particular approach to the training then limited their mind's interpretation of the experiences.

So my argument is that music is what unifies humanity and from some universal biological principles that even apply to beyond ecology but to the secret of reality itself. Taoism (insert fancy proper wording here) - is one of the best, if not the best, lineage of this training that goes back to the original human culture.

But this truth is beyond any training itself - these are principles that will go on after the human species is extinct - and they went on long before that - the principles are immortal and impersonal and inherently part of the energy-consciousness that we are always-already a part of as well.

So your question is just a holographic reflection of my spiritual ego - and vice versa while it is only the Yuan Qi that is actually real in the sense of being truthful. Anything put into words is inherently hypocritical - and even any shen and jing are hypocritical. But there is a specific process of putting the shen "under" the jing to create and store up more Yuan Qi energy.

So for example Poonjaji shared how he saw all his past lives - and where did that take him to? Then the origin of the Universe itself. The qigong master I took classes from described a similar experience. Some might call it experiencing how a star is formed or something.

But basically we exist within micro black holes - that is called "noncommutative phase" as the origin of reality. It may be that science is discovering this - mainstream science is now saying that EP=EPR - and this is what Taoism has also taught! But this discovery by science may actually indicate the end of science and with that a radical transformation of reality as we know it.

The Celestial Masters actually were apocalyptic.

• Like 2

Belive it or not,  I have no problem with you sharing DrewHempel Pai. 

I just think it is for the benefit of the reader to know whether you are supplementing traditional, formal training in Nei Dan with your passion for science, or if you are basing it on something else. 

And whatever the answer might be, I will still read (have read, have printed out) your document from the point of view of my current understanding, based on my practice, my formal instruction, and my studies. 

And we come to different conclusions on some things, I agree with you on others, and some things you write about are beyond my current understanding and/or experience.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Apeiron&Peiron said:

The existing celestial masters lineages descended from the way of five pecks of rice and their practices have a 1-to-1 correspondence with the Dao De Jing if you understand the Confucian cipher...

The modern version is less deviant and they learned how to be accepted without pissing the pros off.

The tao te ching under a scholars view such as confucius is a running joke in the inner circle of proper taoism.

• Like 2

I do find it funny that anyone attracted to five pecks of rice that was the cost to join the cult would have the same issues as the celestial masters school. A lot of errors on the way.

The seed grows a tree that can be grafted and manipulated  but a bad seed is a bad seed.

3 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Belive it or not,  I have no problem with you sharing DrewHempel Pai. 

I just think it is for the benefit of the reader to know whether you are supplementing traditional, formal training in Nei Dan with your passion for science, or if you are basing it on something else. 

And whatever the answer might be, I will still read (have read, have printed out) your document from the point of view of my current understanding, based on my practice, my formal instruction, and my studies. 

And we come to different conclusions on some things, I agree with you on others, and some things you write about are beyond my current understanding and/or experience.

Well said, if all disciplines do not line up with true experience one knows the error. The deluded delude themselves and others passing on errors that mislead and end the process of cultivation.

In reality there is no end to cultivation, enlightenment or whatever we want to call it is not the finish line.

The many wonderful sights and sounds, abilities and so on I have experienced I hit the ignore button because I have no business with them, treated as a distraction and in their proper place.

• Like 2

On ‎02‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:50 PM, voidisyinyang said:

O.K. so the name "Shaman Flowing Hands" reeks of Western New Ageism - what we also call Plastic Indians. haha.

So I search his/her name and get

So here he is describing his process.

This is just religious folk Taoism that he recreated on his own.

http://springforestqigong.com did the 49 days full lotus nonstop meditation - no sleep, no food, just a bit of water.

Totally different. The real deal - like http://qigongmaster.com

At the beginning of the vid. there is shown the inside of the Temple I built myself. There are paintings that I did myself and the drawings of the Immortal Masters I did myself. It is a small and simple Temple in keeping with the Dao. So no room for idols. When I had finished the Temple I begged the Immortal Master to enter my body and take over me completely. He then blessed each image of the Immortal Masters so that they became 'open eye'. He drew Holy water just like in the vid and threw it onto the roof of the Temple. The Temple then is completely blessed and online so to speak.

In the vid you see me practicing martial art forms that I had learn't twenty years or so ago. The first form is the 'Flowing Hand' art. The second is Huang Lao Xian Shi's sword form he taught me. The third art is the Monkey Gods cudgel form, or should I say the first form. If you felt there was a presence in the film then it was probably one of the Immortal Masters there telling me who to practice and what I was doing right/wrong. He had not entered into me to move and teach me. In Daoist shamanism, there are no plants or drugs used, no mind games, when you start it is all physical. When the Immortal Master comes to you he moves you powerfully, so powerfully that you may be left exhausted and even feeling burnt. You are left in complete and absolute no doubt. The Immortal Masters energy is so powerful even when he comes to hold your arm that it is impossible to resist him moving you. The majority of people go to the Temple and beg the Immortal Master to draw the Fa fu/ fa shui to see if they will come to teach them. Many never achieve this, but some do. In the vid you see me begging the Immortal master to come to me to hold my arm and draw the amulets and Holy water. He is transmitting his energy through me into the amulet and Holy water. The amulet and Holy water are then taken and the 'command' is then given to the body to heal or whatever the amulet is for. - See more at: http://social-souls.com/taoism/shaman-flowing-hands-absolutely-fascinating-video-t57422.html#sthash.lk3jWVHG.dpuf

Hmm..... what right have you got to call me a plastic shaman? As far as I can see you have it all wrong and don't know anything about the history of Daoism and Lao Tzu, nor anything about shamanism, So Mr plastic historian, if you understood Lao Tzu you would realize that he would not want to start a religion nor would he even know the word 'sin', let alone come to any one without fist begging him to come and proving that they were worthy of his time and effort.

New ageism, what an idiot, my name is the English equivalent to the name many Daoist adepts were called who had successfully cultivated their energy so when they performed martial arts their hands moved with a powerful flowing energy. So plastic historian did you know that one? Obviously not. Yes one can see folk Daoism has some elements in what I do and I was accepted and blessed in a temple in Malaysia under the guidance of another shaman master. There is no Temple in the country where I live, so the Immortal master asked me to build one, not ostentatious or grand, but small and being the shaman I begged the Immortal master to come and bless this. Where I live Christians abound and Daoism is not known about. There I help people with their illnesses etc. I serve the community at large far and wide for nothing. No plastic there and I don't take plastic either.

Get your facts right before you make judgements and what you are saying are facts can never be proven and are just historical BS.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, qicat said:

well.. actually... since I am not really familiar with New Age BS, based on his comment I started to look more at it online. Not exactly sure what I am looking for though... as there is no really "Manual on contacting Celestial Masters" so far on New Age internet... but who knows...

Here you go.  This will give you a good start and maybe a little laugh or two:

The new Age Bullshit generator:  http://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

Just click the 'reionize electrons' button at the top for a brief dissertation that looks a lot like some of the real long ones we see here.  :blink:

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Just click the 'reionize electrons' button at the top for a brief dissertation that looks a lot like some of the real long ones we see here.  :blink:

That was awesome! 

The words,  the different font size, the different paragraphs changed context so no red thread to follow. 

Amazing! 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

wowzies... this deserves to go to "Cheap Wisdoms"...

To roam the vision quest is to become one with it.

Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is transformation. Nothing is impossible.

We self-actualize, we dream, we are reborn.

Where there is dogma, wellbeing cannot thrive. You may be ruled by dogma without realizing it. Do not let it exterminate the deeper meaning of your quest. Yes, it is possible to disrupt the things that can destroy us, but not without flow on our side.

nature?97

The grid is overflowing with atomic ionization. We exist as psionic wave oscillations. This life is nothing short of an unveiling network of mythic potential.

By condensing, we vibrate. You and I are beings of the dreamscape. Curiosity is the deeper meaning of transformation, and of us.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

We must learn how to lead perennial lives in the face of illusion. Eons from now, we spiritual brothers and sisters will grow like never before as we are aligned by the biosphere. It is in invocation that we are aligned.

Conscious living is the driver of transcendence. The goal of four-dimensional superstructures is to plant the seeds of inseparability rather than greed. Knowledge is a constant.

Edited by qicat
font color
  • Like 4

hmm... isn't it the same thing? kitty disappointed....

To walk the story is to become one with it.

The stratosphere is radiating morphic resonance. We dream, we self-actualize, we are reborn.

Have you found your quest?

Soon there will be a blossoming of coherence the likes of which the cosmos has never seen. The planet is approaching a tipping point. Imagine a redefining of what could be.

nature?71

Where there is materialism, science cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with yearning. You must take a stand against materialism.

We are in the midst of an unified unveiling of manna that will give us access to the dreamtime itself. Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the world via psionic wave oscillations. We are at a crossroads of serenity and delusion.

We exist as transmissions.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this transmission at the speed of light, it can be difficult to grow. Seeker, look within and bless yourself.

Our conversations with other storytellers have led to an unfolding of hyper-perennial consciousness. Reality has always been full of lifeforms whose bodies are nurtured by coherence. Who are we? Where on the great quest will we be recreated?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, qicat said:

well.. actually... since I am not really familiar with New Age BS, based on his comment I started to look more at it online. Not exactly sure what I am looking for though... as there is no really "Manual on contacting Celestial Masters" so far on New Age internet... but who knows...

Call Jerry Alan Johnson.......... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, qicat said:

hmm... isn't it the same thing? kitty disappointed....

• Like 3

Ever notice our tendency to publicly decry characteristics we sense but repress in ourselves?

The latent homosexual who is maliciously homophobic,

the philandering politician preaching family values,

the seeker synthesizing Daoism, embryology, history, and music who sees everyone else as absorbed in New Age b.s.?

Always good to have a mirror close at hand... and to use it often.

• Like 5

I was listening to one of 'ThunderWizards' live youtubies and he said some wise thing something like this ... "When you have anger or jealousy appear in response to someones actions, words etc that means deep down and/or subconsciously you are recognising and thinking 'hey that's what I should/want to be doing!'" . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shazlor said:

I was listening to one of 'ThunderWizards' live youtubies and he said some wise thing something like this ... "When you have anger or jealousy appear in response to someones actions, words etc that means deep down and/or subconsciously you are recognising and thinking 'hey that's what I should/want to be doing!'" . 

Could be, sure. Sometimes, though, when there is long term deep rooted anger - it can come up and out; triggered by, but otherwise unrelated to, the situation. IME only.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, WuDao said:

Could be, sure. Sometimes, though, when there is long term deep rooted anger - it can come up and out; triggered by, but otherwise unrelated to, the situation. IME only.

Really?  I never wooda' knowed.

1 hour ago, steve said:

Ever notice our tendency to publicly decry characteristics we sense but repress in ourselves?

the seeker synthesizing Daoism, embryology, history, and music who sees everyone else as absorbed in New Age b.s.?

there is the idiom or old saying.

who calls other a name is carrying the name by her/himself.

If i call your car dope, then its only in my eyes. There is a general sentiment and that sentiment is used for to generate an idiom, so its up to you to get a sentiment/feeling and then generate a response. So if you are smarter than me then you can beat me etc.

1 hour ago, steve said:

This is the kind of woo-woo post-modern logic that is a circular tautology.

ejaculation addiction is not based on morals - it is psycho-physiology.

So when a male ejaculates it spikes the stress sympathetic nervous system.

Lust is from dopamine.

What science is in denial about is that the original human culture did not even know what homosexuality was - much less were they "homophobic."

Hilarious! So supposedly homosexuality is normal right? Then why do the original human cultures have no idea what it is!

And yet their whole cultures are based on spiritual healing - from complementary opposites.

So it's not just about homosexuality - it's also about how to have "staying power" to sublimate the energy.

My free pdf goes into the details on the training.

Homosexuality is from the Kundabuffer - as Gurdjieff points out.

2 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

Call Jerry Alan Johnson.......... 

Why? He is a Daoist Abbot. Is that New Age now too? How old are you exactly?....

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

What's "+π people"?

its a cry emoticon (the lines coming down straight are tears).

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1