voidisyinyang

Celestial Master deification of incarnated Lao Tzu and the Great Yin

here is from wikipedia ... 4th century BCE... must be New Age technically... if you are one of the Immortals with Voidisyinyang.... than yeah... every thing is New Age to you...

The roots of Taoism go back at least to the 4th century BCE. Early Taoism drew its cosmological notions from the School of Yinyang(Naturalists), and was deeply influenced by one of the oldest texts of Chinese culture, the Yijing, which expounds a philosophical system about how to keep human behavior in accordance with the alternating cycles of nature. The Tao Te Ching, a compact book containing teachings attributed to Laozi (Chinese: 老子; pinyin: Lǎozǐ; Wade–Giles: Lao Tzu), is widely considered the keystone work of the Taoist tradition, together with the later writings of Zhuangzi.

4 hours ago, flowing hands said:

Hmm..... what right have you got to call me a plastic shaman? As far as I can see you have it all wrong and don't know anything about the history of Daoism and Lao Tzu, nor anything about shamanism, So Mr plastic historian, if you understood Lao Tzu you would realize that he would not want to start a religion nor would he even know the word 'sin', let alone come to any one without fist begging him to come and proving that they were worthy of his time and effort.

New ageism, what an idiot, my name is the English equivalent to the name many Daoist adepts were called who had successfully cultivated their energy so when they performed martial arts their hands moved with a powerful flowing energy. So plastic historian did you know that one? Obviously not. Yes one can see folk Daoism has some elements in what I do and I was accepted and blessed in a temple in Malaysia under the guidance of another shaman master. There is no Temple in the country where I live, so the Immortal master asked me to build one, not ostentatious or grand, but small and being the shaman I begged the Immortal master to come and bless this. Where I live Christians abound and Daoism is not known about. There I help people with their illnesses etc. I serve the community at large far and wide for nothing. No plastic there and I don't take plastic either.

Get your facts right before you make judgements and what you are saying are facts can never be proven and are just historical BS.

When you say "the immortal master asked you" - Marblehead said you claimed that Lao Tzu physically manifested to you - is that what you are referring to?

13 hours ago, qicat said:

I asked someone else to share about the Confucian code translations of the secrets of the Celestial Masters.

that's not the same as reading a Confucian book, and then reading a Daoist book. I don't know what your 2nd pdf is since you didn't give a description or title.

But it's gonna take 6 minutes to download? Holy smokes. Some kind of translation dictionary?

Oh it's an encyclopedia of Chinese philosophy.

Yeah - sorry but there needs to be a specific answer to his claim.

Instead he didn't answer at all. haha. Hilarious!!!

Edited by voidisyinyang

12 minutes ago, qicat said:

Why? He is a Daoist Abbot. Is that New Age now too? How old are you exactly?....

I think when he said "call Jerry Allan Johnson" he was being sincere as JAJ is part of the Celestial Masters lineage.

But did JAJ do the 49 day cave full lotus nonstop meditation with no sleep and no food?

Just wondering. If not then you can call http://springforestqigong.com and get a phone healing from someone who did. haha.

17 minutes ago, allinone said:

i guess Void, can dig out from any hole.

Maybe but he can not control himself from ejaculating all over the screen. Must be running out of juice with these last post not long enough and no links so he can verify something to himself. At least the ha ha is still coming.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, qicat said:

Why? He is a Daoist Abbot. Is that New Age now too? How old are you exactly?....

I'm 43 actually. And this was the answer to your call, you called for a connection to the Celestial Masters. 

JAJ is lineage....... 

Or didn't you know? 

12 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Maybe but he can not control himself from ejaculating all over the screen. Must be running out of juice with these last post not long enough and no links so he can verify something to himself. At least the ha ha is still coming.

What people call "mental masturbation" is definitely dopamine - like caffeine is a dopamine buzz. I have not had any caffeine and I'm not in full lotus right now.

Hold on.

O.K. now in full lotus - I can type faster and longer, etc.

But the thing is to then switch the dopamine to increased serotonin - that is the female internal orgasm.

When the male ejaculates it switches to spiked cortisol and thereby creates a positive feedback as ejaculation addiction.

So the term "mental masturbation" is actually not accurate.

• Like 1

Drew you are a big part of "The Best Summer on Tao Bums Ever" you can always find a way to be annoying.

If you like that kind of attention it is fine by me. At least someone is paying attention to you, Right.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

What people call "mental masturbation" is definitely dopamine - like caffeine is a dopamine buzz. I have not had any caffeine and I'm not in full lotus right now.

Hold on.

O.K. now in full lotus - I can type faster and longer, etc.

But the thing is to then switch the dopamine to increased serotonin - that is the female internal orgasm.

When the male ejaculates it switches to spiked cortisol and thereby creates a positive feedback as ejaculation addiction.

So the term "mental masturbation" is actually not accurate.

This was actually really funny. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

you called for a connection to the Celestial Masters. 

JAJ is lineage....... 

hm... I did not start the topic... so perhaps you should tell Voidisyinyang to call a person you publicly admit has connection to Celestial Masters.

ps. On a separate note, why Mud Foot... something subconscious coming up? New Agey?

1 minute ago, qicat said:

ps. On a separate note, why Mud Foot... something subconscious coming up? New Agey?

Now and then I step into it.... 

3 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Now and then I step into it.... 

here, I gift you mud detecting glasses...

cool-profile-pictures-HD3.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, qicat said:

hm... I did not start the topic... so perhaps you should tell Voidisyinyang to call a person you publicly admit has connection to Celestial Masters.

Sorry,  me again. 

Void is only calling the Master of SFQ.:ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Drew you are a big part of "The Best Summer on Tao Bums Ever" you can always find a way to be annoying.

If you like that kind of attention it is fine by me. At least someone is paying attention to you, Right.

Speaking of paying - how much does that cable car cost?

Do the Wudang monks take plastic?

Also are there female nuns living in the Golden Palace or whatever it's called at the top of Wudang?

53 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

This is the kind of woo-woo post-modern logic that is a circular tautology.

ejaculation addiction is not based on morals - it is psycho-physiology.

So when a male ejaculates it spikes the stress sympathetic nervous system.

Lust is from dopamine.

What science is in denial about is that the original human culture did not even know what homosexuality was - much less were they "homophobic."

Hilarious! So supposedly homosexuality is normal right? Then why do the original human cultures have no idea what it is!

And yet their whole cultures are based on spiritual healing - from complementary opposites.

So it's not just about homosexuality - it's also about how to have "staying power" to sublimate the energy.

My free pdf goes into the details on the training.

Homosexuality is from the Kundabuffer - as Gurdjieff points out.

Many indigenous cultures had multiple genders and were entirely OK with homosexuality, bisexuality, asexuality, transgender...

It was the Abrahamic religions who introduced binary gender rules, particularly in the North American continent.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Sorry,  me again. 

bw1212a-crop.jpg

no way, naughty boy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Humanity follows the earth.
Earth follows Heaven.
Heaven follows the Tao.
The Tao follows the Nature.

– Tao Te Ching (The fabric of universe and it's potency), Verse 25

IMG_0390.JPG.f656fa40936cc0cf22757f4b3219568e.JPG

• Like 2

Void, i got it. Tnx to you i finally see why you are picked on. And i got cleared out, i think i find myself a solution.

What i saw is incredibly easy to make fun of you, i saw the sensation.

--

edit: immediately after got cold wind blowing sensation to ignite

edit2 also insight to other things..

Edited by allinone

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Really?  I never wooda' knowed.

😶 sorry.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Speaking of paying - how much does that cable car cost?

Do the Wudang monks take plastic?

Also are there female nuns living in the Golden Palace or whatever it's called at the top of Wudang?

I am liking the humor. I have only been on the car down once.  I have an all access pass so I pay nothing.

We will be happy to accept plastic but there is a charge of 4% added.

Golden top is awesome you can stay over night at the top if there is room.

Purple heaven palace has lots of room for taoyin to live (females).

The cable car is in the other valley from the main stairs to the top. I would suggest taking the old route when there is a choice and only 7000 steps to the top . a step is a foot or more high so much fun.

I am liking this new improved version of wuchiupinthetaichi.

• Like 2