X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

You guys really don't know how simple this all is just like Lao tzu said. But this is not a form on Lao tzu. This is a form to expose confusion and clear it up . 

4 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

This is a form to expose confusion and clear it up . 

I am getting the feeling that folks are not confused.

• Like 3

Karen I understand you have invested time into all of this the people here give you purpose unfortunately these things become psychological games I'd like you to please delete my account I've done what was necessary here. And iam no longer interested in this matter.

There is no need for me to be in this community i would apriciate if you could delete my account thanks 

29 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

Karen I understand you have invested time into all of this the people here give you purpose unfortunately these things become psychological games I'd like you to please delete my account I've done what was necessary here. And iam no longer interested in this matter.

32 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

There is no need for me to be in this community i would apriciate if you could delete my account thanks 

We are still looking in to the ramifications of deleting accounts and the effect it will have on other member's posts within topics. I can suspend your account for a specified amount of time or I can permanently ban it upon your request. After we have completed our investigation, I will delete your account if that is the route admin decides to take with requests for deletion. Please let me know how you would like for me to proceed.

• Like 1

lol I'd like you to delete the account iam not interested in haveing any form of conversation with people in this form. What did you not understand Karen.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

lol I'd like you to delete the account iam not interested in haveing any form of conversation with people in this form. What did you not understand Karen.

You did not read what I wrote, did you? I gave you two options.

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

We are still looking in to the ramifications of deleting accounts and the effect it will have on other member's posts within topics. I can suspend your account for a specified amount of time or I can permanently ban it upon your request. After we have completed our investigation, I will delete your account if that is the route admin decides to take with requests for deletion. Please let me know how you would like for me to proceed.

Deleting your account will also remove other member's posts.

If you do not wish to converse here, turn off your notifications and simply choose to not log in. You can also go back and edit out all of your content if you prefer to go that route. I will not delete your account at this time for the reasons I specified above, though it is not out of the question at a later date.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, X2471990 said:

If you just stop posting eventually you will fade away.

• Like 5

On 6/24/2017 at 8:50 PM, Starjumper said:

Kostas came to a semi secret kung fu seminar in the mountains of Eastern Oregon where I was teaching some Nei Kung and we talked for a bit.  He told me he left John because he wanted to learn a system of cultivation from his own homeland, and he said that some of the Greek monks developed the same kinds of powers that John did.

People often loosely banter around these claims like big fish stories, yet it's extremely rare to actually meet a qigong master who can even run qi at powerful levels enough for real healing or advanced internal martial arts moves.  But much less someone who can actually exhibit comic book superhero siddhis at will.

Pyrotechnic and telekinetic Greek monks on demand?  Where?  Show me even just one! :rolleyes:

Usually when it's time to actually put up...there is no proof or pudding to be seen.  A lot of claims boil down to personal subjective experiences that begin and end with, "I felt..."

Which is why "John Chang" became a cult hero.  Because there was few to no one else publicly delivering pudding as impressive and convincing (objectively affecting external phenomena and inanimate objects at will under imposed test conditions) as his.

On 6/24/2017 at 10:14 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Did you know that Gary Clyman makes a big point on his website to claim that John Chang died already at age 82 or something.

Is that true? I know there was a thread about John Chang being dead and then Indonesians saying it wasn't true or something.

So maybe someone who knows if John Chang is still alive should tell Gary Clyman to stop announcing that John Chang is dead.

It’s funny that there were only two apparent sources to learn Nei Kung. John Chang, which is a fake name, with a fake story, in an inaccessible location, and me, whom you can call 24/7/365 and actually speak with… I guess we know why now. 

Nei Kung News! I was just told that my primary competition, John Chang of Mo Pai at age 83, died a few years ago. That makes me the only source for Internal Nei Kung in English in the World. Request my Mind Light™ Nei Kung program outline.

Lol, although Clyman does seem to have enough jing for some powerful healing...that would still not put him in the same class as "John."  And then he gleefully announces the "death" of his "competition" - in order to plug more of his Nei Kung program $ale$.  LMFAO...CLASSY!!!!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

On 6/23/2017 at 11:25 AM, X2471990 said:

Well for starters this is why this type of stuff is kept so called secreat unfortunately a lot of people who get into this kind of thing are very strange. We can start there.

Maybe that's why it worked out for me in my system.  When I started with my chi kung teacher I had NO idea what I was getting into.  No preconceived ideas other than I believed that a lot of things I was to learn did not exist.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, gendao said:

It’s funny that there were only two apparent sources to learn Nei Kung. John Chang, which is a fake name, with a fake story, in an inaccessible location, and me, whom you can call 24/7/365 and actually speak with… I guess we know why now. 

Nei Kung News! I was just told that my primary competition, John Chang of Mo Pai at age 83, died a few years ago. That makes me the only source for Internal Nei Kung in English in the World. Request my Mind Light™ Nei Kung program outline.

(this is actually quoting Clyman)

How disgusting!

48 minutes ago, gendao said:

People often loosely banter around these claims like big fish stories, yet it's extremely rare to actually meet a qigong master who can even run qi at powerful levels enough for real healing or advanced internal martial arts moves.  But much less someone who can actually exhibit comic book superhero siddhis at will.

Pyrotechnic and telekinetic Greek monks on demand?  Where?  Show me even just one! :rolleyes:

Usually when it's time to actually put up...there is no proof or pudding to be seen.  A lot of claims boil down to personal subjective experiences that begin and end with, "I felt..."

Which is why "John Chang" became a cult hero.  Because there was few to no one else publicly delivering pudding as impressive and convincing (objectively affecting external phenomena at will under imposed test conditions) as his.

Lol, although Clyman does seem to have enough jing for some powerful healing...that would still not put him in the same class as "John."  And then he gleefully announces the "death" of his "competition" - in order to plug more of his Nei Kung program $ale$.  LMFAO...CLASSY!!!!

OINK, OINK !!!

When I read the first part I couldn't believe it.  I heard he charges $800 for a DVD.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Aeran said:

Didn't Kosta's book say that to become like Chang required a special type of aura, and that only one in a thousand people were born with that aura?

It never says a Black or White Aura can't become Yellow/Golden with meditation and training. 

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

It never says a Black or White Aura can't become Yellow/Golden with meditation and training. 

Ever seen a golden aura?

23 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Ever seen a golden aura?

Unfortunately no matter the answer it will be used for trolling, it's best not to discuss observations and experiences outside of our private forum.

8 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I see you've suffered from a bit of memory drift, aided probably by your comrades in arms.

http://neigongforum.com/threads/what-is-the-ultimate-question.895/#post-10325

"John Chang was only a half baked young punk compared to my teacher"

"just because you saw a video of John doesn't really mean you've seen a lot of evidence, does it?"

"That was evidence, wasn't it. Evidence of a BSer"

So this I believe coupled with other arguments you were starting was the final straw, the forum owner, and administration realized you were not a good fit for the community and showed you the door.

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but you are among kindred spirits here.

This place is a much better environment for you.

It is clear that none of you is going to learn anything from John Chang, and very little is known publicly, so it's gone, you can't have any, it's OVER for you, so as far as you people should be concerned Mo Pai does not exist.  You are never going to learn it, never, it's gone.  Get it?

You can't have Mo Pai, OK?  You can't have it, you don't know it, and you never will.  It's a giant JOKE!  It's gone FOREVER from your lives.  Give up!   It's just hero worship.  Everyone is laughing at you guys.

Jim McMillan was taught directly by John Chang, reached a level higher than all other western students and most Indonesian students, and we were taught all that he was.  We preserve his teachings without any change or alteration to their content, as well as the teachings Kosta passed to his students.  Frankly we don't care if people who think fake practices are real laugh at us or not, their opinions matter not to us.

Another thing is that when someone says they know a real Nei Kung master the answer is always the same: "show me a video"  or "show me a doctor's report" or some such childishness. 

What is childish is to believe things without any good evidence or reason to do so, demanding objective evidence with scientists and medical doctors present to rule out fraud is being rational and using common sense.

I think we're done now.  You have a nice day now, and good luck with your practice.

Starjumper, we look at the world very differently from you.  If you want to get angry at us because we require more objective evidence and validation before we invest ourselves in a practice, that's fine get angry.   If you are so insecure in your beliefs that you feel the need to lash out at us, by all means do so.  I hope it is cathartic for you.

We wish you the best on your journey, and hope you reach a level beyond our imagination and prove all of the members of our groups to be idiots.  Best wishes on your journey and good luck with your practice as well.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 3:54 AM, Wu Ming Jen said:

No one is doing John Chang any good by mentioning his name. Chang made a mistake and it ruined his career which is sad. I personally feel bad for Chang his abilities should have remain in the shadows and not on a public platform. 

I am not allowed to mention my teachers names or go public with what we practice because then I would be in Chang's position and basically disappear forever.

Chang's few  students have basically caused a loss of face for Chang.

I have no title on the internet because it is not  appropriate, not professional, when years of dedication is required by a student that one knows personally for years to learn true Nei gong.

On the flip side this is my entertainment and hope some vague contributions and incites to the practice are helpful to others.

No details of practice have even been brought forth to comment on.

I believe these are several important points Mr. Wu Ming Jen brings up and is touched upon in this section of Journey to the West;

On a day when spring was giving way to summer, and all the students had been sitting under some pine trees listening to lectures for a long time, they said, "Sun Wukong, in what life did you earn your present destiny? The other day our teacher whispered to you how to do the transformations to avoid the Three Disasters. Can you do them all yet?"

"It's true, brothers," said Sun Wukong with a grin, "I can do them all. In the first place, it's because our master taught me; and in the second place, it's because I practiced them hard day and night."

"This would be a good time for you to give us a demonstration." At this suggestion Sun Wukong braced his spirit to show off his skill.

"What's it to be, brothers? Tell me what you'd like me to turn myself into."

"Turn into a pine tree," they all said. Sun Wukong clenched his fist, said the magic words, shook himself, and changed into a pine tree.

It was truly Green and misty throughout the four seasons,

Raising its upright beauty to the clouds.

Not in the least like a demon monkey,

Every inch a tree that withstands frost and snow.

When the students saw it they clapped their hands and chuckled aloud, saying, "Good old monkey, good old monkey." They did not realize that the row they were making had disturbed the Patriarch, who rushed out through the door, dragging his stick behind him.

"Who's making a row out here?" he asked. The students hurriedly pulled themselves together, straightened their clothes and went over to him.

Sun Wukong, who had now resumed his real appearance, said from the forest, "Master, we were holding a discussion here, and there were no outsiders making a din."

"Yelling and shouting like that," the Patriarch angrily roared, "is no way for those cultivating their conduct to behave. If you are cultivating your conduct, the subtle vapours escape when you open your mouth, and when you wag your tongue, trouble starts. What was all the laughing and shouting about"

"Just now Sun Wukong did a transformation for fun. We told him to turn himself into a pine tree, and he did. We all praised and applauded him, which was why we disturbed you with the noise, master. We beg you to forgive us."

The Patriarch sent them all away except for Sun Wukong, to whom he said, "Come here. Is that a way to use your spirit? To change into a pine tree? Is this a skill you should be showing off in front of people? If you saw somebody else doing that, wouldn't you ask him to teach you? If other people see you doing it, they're bound to ask you to teach them, and if you want to keep out of trouble you'll have to do so; otherwise they may do you harm, and then your life will be in danger."

Sun Wukong kowtowed and said, "Please forgive me, master."

"I shan't punish you," the Patriarch replied, "but you'll have to go." Sun Wukong's eyes filled with tears.

"Master, where am I to go?"

"Go back to where you came from." Sun Wukong had a sudden awakening, and he said, "I came from the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit in the country of Aolai in the Eastern Continent of Superior Body."

"If you hurry back there," the Patriarch replied, "you will be able to preserve your life. If you stay here it will be absolutely impossible to do so." Sun Wukong accepted his punishment.

"Yes, master," he said. "I've been away from home for twenty years and I do miss the old days and my children and grandchildren. But when I remember that I have not yet repaid your enormous generosity to me, I can't bring myself to go."

"What sort of kindness would you be doing me if you stayed? I'll be happy enough if you keep me out of any disasters you cause."

Seeing that there was nothing else for it, Sun Wukong bowed and took leave of him, saying good−bye to all the other students.

"Now that you're going," the Patriarch said, "I'm sure that your life will not be a good one. Whatever disasters you cause and crimes you commit, I forbid you under any circumstances to call yourself my disciple. If you so much as hint at it I'll know at once, and I'll tear off your monkey skin, chop up your bones, and banish your soul to the Ninth Darkness. I won't let you out for ten thousand aeons."

"I promise never to give away a single letter of your name," said Sun Wukong. "I'll just say that I taught myself."

Sun Wukong took his leave and went away. Making the spell by clasping his fist he jumped head over heels, summoned a somersault cloud, and went back to the Eastern Continent. Within two hours he saw the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. The Handsome Monkey King was so pleased that he said to himself:

"When I left here my mortal flesh and bones were heavy,

But now I have the Way my body's light.

No one in the world has real determination,

To the firm will, the hidden becomes clear.

When I last crossed the seas the waves got in my way,

But now on my return the journey's easy.

The parting words still echo in my ears;

When will I see The Eastern Ocean again?"

Sun Wukong put away his cloud and headed straight to the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. As he followed the path there he heard the call of the cranes and the cries of the apes.

The crane calls echoed beyond the Milky Way,

and the ape cries were pathetically sad.

Sun Wukong shouted a somewhat out of context quote from Garth Marengi's Darkplace ep4. Apes of Wrath,

"BUTTS IF WE'RE ALL BASICALLY HOMOS(apiens wayfaring a way to De Way), SHOULDN'T WE ALL GET ALONG!?" "

IMG_6524.thumb.JPG.5e05083afae70a13264b1fb2755e6c4d.JPG

(By Liu I-Ming)

What a pity, as I do with many of this forums wiszdomable posters, I was looking forward to examining any precious gemstones Mr. X2471990 was willing to share - 

(cut and fashioned into an instant initiatic symbolext and/or uncut for me to riddle and figure out for myself) 

- from his own individual teaching, school, learning and experience but he appears to have been hastily browbeaten out of any possible want to contribute. Can't blame him.

Cheerio.

Edited by shazlor
  • Like 3

Erroneously called internal alchemy have nothing to do with Taoist internal life and death solving methods.

Taking over creation, No form, no image, just Like stated in a few sentences from the book intro above. otherwise it is a waste of time.

To penetrate the mystery,,,,, the great image is imageless,

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

John Chang was only a half baked young punk compared to my teacher"

"just because you saw a video of John doesn't really mean you've seen a lot of evidence, does it?

Well those are fact, thanks for sharing.

Jim McMillan was taught directly by John Chang, reached a level higher than all other western students and most Indonesian students, and we were taught all that he was.

Only to level 2 they said.

Edited by Starjumper

5 hours ago, shazlor said:

I believe these are several important points Mr. Wu Ming Jen brings up and is touched upon in this section of Journey to the West;

On a day when spring was giving way to summer, and all the students had been sitting under some pine trees listening to lectures for a long time, they said, "Sun Wukong, in what life did you earn your present destiny? The other day our teacher whispered to you how to do the transformations to avoid the Three Disasters. Can you do them all yet?"

"It's true, brothers," said Sun Wukong with a grin, "I can do them all. In the first place, it's because our master taught me; and in the second place, it's because I practiced them hard day and night."

"This would be a good time for you to give us a demonstration." At this suggestion Sun Wukong braced his spirit to show off his skill.

"What's it to be, brothers? Tell me what you'd like me to turn myself into."

"Turn into a pine tree," they all said. Sun Wukong clenched his fist, said the magic words, shook himself, and changed into a pine tree.

It was truly Green and misty throughout the four seasons,

Raising its upright beauty to the clouds.

Not in the least like a demon monkey,

Every inch a tree that withstands frost and snow.

When the students saw it they clapped their hands and chuckled aloud, saying, "Good old monkey, good old monkey." They did not realize that the row they were making had disturbed the Patriarch, who rushed out through the door, dragging his stick behind him.

"Who's making a row out here?" he asked. The students hurriedly pulled themselves together, straightened their clothes and went over to him.

Sun Wukong, who had now resumed his real appearance, said from the forest, "Master, we were holding a discussion here, and there were no outsiders making a din."

"Yelling and shouting like that," the Patriarch angrily roared, "is no way for those cultivating their conduct to behave. If you are cultivating your conduct, the subtle vapours escape when you open your mouth, and when you wag your tongue, trouble starts. What was all the laughing and shouting about"

"Just now Sun Wukong did a transformation for fun. We told him to turn himself into a pine tree, and he did. We all praised and applauded him, which was why we disturbed you with the noise, master. We beg you to forgive us."

The Patriarch sent them all away except for Sun Wukong, to whom he said, "Come here. Is that a way to use your spirit? To change into a pine tree? Is this a skill you should be showing off in front of people? If you saw somebody else doing that, wouldn't you ask him to teach you? If other people see you doing it, they're bound to ask you to teach them, and if you want to keep out of trouble you'll have to do so; otherwise they may do you harm, and then your life will be in danger."

Sun Wukong kowtowed and said, "Please forgive me, master."

"I shan't punish you," the Patriarch replied, "but you'll have to go." Sun Wukong's eyes filled with tears.

"Master, where am I to go?"

"Go back to where you came from." Sun Wukong had a sudden awakening, and he said, "I came from the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit in the country of Aolai in the Eastern Continent of Superior Body."

"If you hurry back there," the Patriarch replied, "you will be able to preserve your life. If you stay here it will be absolutely impossible to do so." Sun Wukong accepted his punishment.

"Yes, master," he said. "I've been away from home for twenty years and I do miss the old days and my children and grandchildren. But when I remember that I have not yet repaid your enormous generosity to me, I can't bring myself to go."

"What sort of kindness would you be doing me if you stayed? I'll be happy enough if you keep me out of any disasters you cause."

Seeing that there was nothing else for it, Sun Wukong bowed and took leave of him, saying good−bye to all the other students.

"Now that you're going," the Patriarch said, "I'm sure that your life will not be a good one. Whatever disasters you cause and crimes you commit, I forbid you under any circumstances to call yourself my disciple. If you so much as hint at it I'll know at once, and I'll tear off your monkey skin, chop up your bones, and banish your soul to the Ninth Darkness. I won't let you out for ten thousand aeons."

"I promise never to give away a single letter of your name," said Sun Wukong. "I'll just say that I taught myself."

Sun Wukong took his leave and went away. Making the spell by clasping his fist he jumped head over heels, summoned a somersault cloud, and went back to the Eastern Continent. Within two hours he saw the Water Curtain Cave on the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. The Handsome Monkey King was so pleased that he said to himself:

"When I left here my mortal flesh and bones were heavy,

But now I have the Way my body's light.

No one in the world has real determination,

To the firm will, the hidden becomes clear.

When I last crossed the seas the waves got in my way,

But now on my return the journey's easy.

The parting words still echo in my ears;

When will I see The Eastern Ocean again?"

Sun Wukong put away his cloud and headed straight to the Mountain of Flowers and Fruit. As he followed the path there he heard the call of the cranes and the cries of the apes.

The crane calls echoed beyond the Milky Way,

and the ape cries were pathetically sad.

IMG_6524.thumb.JPG.5e05083afae70a13264b1fb2755e6c4d.JPG

(By Liu I-Ming)

Excellent, thank you.  I'll be copying that.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Chuang Tzu and I have at least one thing in common - we both practice "no practice".

And humor.

Walking through the gateless gate I return to the homeland of nothing whatsoever.  No thing for mind to attach to I  laugh out loud I think this is called LOL on the internet. 

Liu I Ming is a rock star.

• Like 2

This is one of many from Master Liu; I Ming  Relevant to true Nei Gong or life and death solving methods which I believe is the topic of this thread or maybe not who knows or really cares.

The Moon Borrows the Sun's Light 

The moon is originally pure yin, without yang—it only gives off light after borrowing the sun's rays. The waxing and waning of the moonlight depends on the position and proportion of the sunlight. 

What I realize as I observe this is the Tao of borrowing yang to transmute yin. The human body is originally pure yin without yang—it must borrow the yang of other to become yang. 
"Other" means everything other than oneself—sky and earth, sun and moon, myriad beings, myriad things. The so-called "yang of other" is the primordial open unified energy, which is the undying human being. 

This energy is innate, but as it mixes with acquired conditioning it gradually gets scattered among the sky and earth, sun and moon, myriad beings and things, and is not one's own anymore, belonging to other. 

If you know this energy is in other, and gradually steal it back to return it to self, restoring the existence of the nonexistent, regaining what had been lost, that is like the moon shining by borrowing the light of the sun. This is the celestial mechanism of taking over Creation and reversing yin and yang.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Unfortunately no matter the answer it will be used for trolling, it's best not to discuss observations and experiences outside of our private forum.

Hi Ilovecoffee,

That was my first post in any of the Long men pai threads and was not meant to be a negative post.

I figured if you have seen or know someone within your system who has achieved a golden aura it would be a great way to demonstrate the validity of your system to the Qi Qong community.

If you feel more comfortable sending me a PM on the person I would be grateful.

Thank you,

Tom