X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

4 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Hi Ilovecoffee,

That was my first post in any of the Long men pai threads and was not meant to be a negative post.

I figured if you have seen or know someone within your system who has achieved a golden aura it would be a great way to demonstrate the validity of your system to the Qi Qong community.

If you feel more comfortable sending me a PM on the person I would be grateful.

Thank you,

Tom

Hi Tom,

If the video of John being investigated by scientists and medical doctors, after being stripped to shirt and underwear, checked with a metal detector at a random location they chose, does not convince them nothing we could muster would fair better.

It is best we not discuss any aspect of our training here, lest it get used as ammunition to attack our group, even via PM.

I apologize I couldn't be more helpful, best wishes.

Just now, Ilovecoffee said:

Hi Tom,

If the video of John being investigated by scientists and medical doctors, after being stripped to shirt and underwear, checked with a metal detector at a random location they chose, does not convince them nothing we could muster would fair better.

It is best we not discuss any aspect of our training here, lest it get used as ammunition to attack our group, even via PM.

I apologize I couldn't be more helpful, best wishes.

Hi Ilovecoffee,

The video to be honest doesn't impress me. What would impress me is stories of him with his presence moving people along the path. Helping to quiet minds, open hearts, remove obstructions... . you know that type of stuff.

More than stories of him doing it would be for others in the community being able to demonstrate the same type of thing.

Now you still might get people saying such sharing of energy is bad and all that jazz but it sure would go a long way to proving that your system is the real deal. The best thing on the planet as I believe some of the comments have eluded to.

Can you point to any such experiences from John Chang or within your community? If so are they willing to demonstrate?

• Like 2

Just now, Jonesboy said:

Hi Ilovecoffee,

The video to be honest doesn't impress me. What would impress me is stories of him with his presence moving people along the path. Helping to quiet minds, open hearts, remove obstructions... . you know that type of stuff.

More than stories of him doing it would be for others in the community being able to demonstrate the same type of thing.

Now you still might get people saying such sharing of energy is bad and all that jazz but it sure would go a long way to proving that your system is the real deal. The best thing on the planet as I believe some of the comments have eluded to.

Can you point to any such experiences from John Chang or within your community? If so are they willing to demonstrate?

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we don't deal with stories, only objective evidence.

People who think stories prove things, but objective evidence does not are those we wish to avoid.

Again your other questions will go unanswered because no matter the answer it will be used as ammunition to attack us, we discuss these matters in a private forum specifically to prevent this.

Best wishes.

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Hi Tom,

Unfortunately we don't deal with stories, only objective evidence.

People who think stories prove things, but objective evidence does not are those we wish to avoid.

Again your other questions will go unanswered because no matter the answer it will be used as ammunition to attack us, we discuss these matters in a private forum specifically to prevent this.

Best wishes.

I am not looking for stories.

I am saying real clear and as someone who has been attacked by members on this forum for my practice.

If you have the skills like I mentioned above then demonstrate them. Stories will not matter, it is plain and simple proof.

When the chat room opens here at the bums just go in and demonstrate such abilities, golden aura, sharing presence .. all that type of stuff.

If you would like someone who doesn't practice anything Qi Qongish :) and has no skin in this game then I would like to offer for you or some of your members to come to my website and demonstrate such abilities and depth.

I and others would be more than willing to offer our observations back to the bums.

Or you can wait for chat to open up here again and demonstrate such things and put all this to rest. All of the arguments would be over as to the efficiency of your system.

If none of these options are appealing to you then I would suggest that you and your members tone down the rhetoric of how great your system is. If the only proof is one guy doing a video and nobody else able to do a thing...

Looking forward to your response.

• Like 1

Just now, Jonesboy said:

I am not looking for stories.

I am saying real clear and as someone who has been attacked by members on this forum for my practice.

If you have the skills like I mentioned above then demonstrate them. Stories will not matter, it is plain and simple proof.

When the chat room opens here at the bums just go in and demonstrate such abilities, golden aura, sharing presence .. all that type of stuff.

If you would like someone who doesn't practice anything Qi Qongish :) and has no skin in this game then I would like to offer for you or some of your members to come to my website and demonstrate such abilities and depth.

I and others would be more than willing to offer our observations back to the bums.

Or you can wait for chat to open up here again and demonstrate such things and put all this to rest. All of the arguments would be over as to the efficiency of your system.

If none of these options are appealing to you then I would suggest that you and your members tone down the rhetoric of how great your system is. If the only proof is one guy doing a video and nobody else able to do a thing...

Looking forward to your response.

Tom,

Again if the video of Chang "doesn't impress you"  nothing we can offer will either.

The system we offer is not based on faith, but rather first hand observation, any student who follows the formula experiences the exact same things.

Rather than talk about what we have experienced we encourage skeptics to go see for themselves, rather than take anyone's word on it.

That is the best we can do, and if it isn't good enough for you, unfortunately that's too bad.

Best wishes.

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Tom,

Again if the video of Chang "doesn't impress you"  nothing we can offer will either.

The system we offer is not based on faith, but rather first hand observation, any student who follows the formula experiences the exact same things.

Rather than talk about what we have experienced we encourage skeptics to go see for themselves, rather than take anyone's word on it.

That is the best we can do, and if it isn't good enough for you, unfortunately that's too bad.

Best wishes.

With depth comes the ability to share depth with others.

Saying look this practice will help you feel chi is well.. pretty darn common and nothing impressive.

Saying if you do ABC and you will experience DEF is the same thing someone who does Kriya Yoga would say. There is nothing new or impressive about that. Go to AYP and you will find a free system with lots of such observations. That's kinda what traditions are about. Practices with expected results that lead ever deeper.

I am just asking if you have anyone really deep to step up and share a little presence and put an end to all the bickering.

Wouldn't that be a great way of doing away with all of the misunderstandings that you are here to help clear up?

• Like 2

So, coffee. are you saying that none of you have achieved to the point of being able to demonstrate what John Chang has? Is that why there are no videos of students to demonstrate the validity of Kosta's and Jim's system?

It is fine to say that you all are still growing and striving for the same outcome as John Chang.

I think most folks are and have been looking for someone to say something about the system that has not been said hundreds of times before on these forums. 

• Like 3

Just a reminder this form was started for people who may have had a misunderstanding between long men Pai nei Gong if it was a system of nei Gong like mo Pai. If you did not have a mis understanding then there was no reason to post or even view this form. I think there is a intimidation level with most people here because subconsciously your all realizing how little you really know

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

With depth comes the ability to share depth with others.

Saying look this practice will help you feel chi is well.. pretty darn common and nothing impressive.

Saying if you do ABC and you will experience DEF is the same thing someone who does Kriya Yoga would say. There is nothing new or impressive about that. Go to AYP and you will find a free system with lots of such observations. That's kinda what traditions are about. Practices with expected results that lead ever deeper.

I am just asking if you have anyone really deep to step up and share a little presence and put an end to all the bickering.

Wouldn't that be a great way of doing away with all of the misunderstandings that you are here to help clear up?

Tom,

All I am willing to say is that even the most vehement Atheist you've ever met wouldn't be able to dismiss something of this magnitude, if only we could force them to look for themselves.

If this isn't good enough for you, that is too bad.

Best wishes.

7 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

So you are saying that none of you have achieved to the point of being able to demonstrate what John Chang has? Is that why there are no videos of students to demonstrate the validity of Kosta's and Jim's system?

It is fine to say that you all are still growing and striving for the same outcome as John Chang.

I think most folks are and have been looking for someone to say something about the system that has not been said hundreds of times before on these forums. 

Unfortunately Kar3n, no matter the answer it would be used to troll our group.

Best wishes.

Powers are a by product of chi cultivation. For example I was doing a specific practice that is designed to cultivate yin now there are stange phanamon that occurd after doing these practices. What was occurring could cause insanity as well so it is a dangerous practice.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

Just a reminder this form was started for people who may have had a misunderstanding between long men Pai nei Gong if it was a system of nei Gong like mo Pai. If you did not have a mis understanding then there was no reason to post or even view this form. I think there is a intimidation level with most people here because subconsciously your all realizing how little you really know

Then can you please explain the differences from your perspective, please?

• Like 2

Tom,

All I am willing to say is that even the most vehement Atheist you've ever met wouldn't be able to dismiss something of this magnitude, if only we could force them to look for themselves.

If this isn't good enough for you, that is too bad.

Best wishes.

So the answer is No.

You don't have anyone of such depth or abilities?

A video is nice..

Coming here and filling me with bliss, silence, etc.. is a whole different level.

Personal experience vs watching a video is what I am asking for is all.

Your responses shows a lot to anyone reading this thread.

Thanks.

• Like 3

Most people aren't willing to meditate for the amount of time it takes to cultivate Qi but they want powers. And make no mistake cultivating Qi is about power in we power 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

Powers are a by product of chi cultivation. For example I was doing a specific practice that is designed to cultivate yin now there are stange phanamon that occurd after doing these practices. What was occurring could cause insanity as well so it is a dangerous practice.

If your practice could cause insanity.

Don't do it then!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Jonesboy said:

So the answer is No.

You don't have anyone of such depth or abilities?

A video is nice..

Coming here and filling me with bliss, silence, etc.. is a whole different level.

Personal experience vs watching a video is what I am asking for is all.

Your responses shows a lot to anyone reading this thread.

Thanks.

I don't believe I said no Tom,  I said no matter how I answered it would be used to troll our group.

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

Most people aren't willing to meditate for the amount of time it takes to cultivate Qi but they want powers. And make no mistake cultivating Qi is about power in we power 

Just asking for someone within your system to demonstrate beyond a video is all.

Surely someone has taken the time to meditate long enough right?

At jonesboy. Any deep nei Gong practices could cause that. If you don't know that then you aren't doing any practice that can develop power

• Like 1

I don't believe I said no Tom,  I said no matter how I answered it would be used to troll our group.

I offered you a free space outside of the bums and it's members who troll you to demonstrate and show the things you have talked about.

You turned that down also.

2 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Just asking for someone within your system to demonstrate beyond a video is all.

Surely someone has taken the time to meditate long enough right?

X2471990 is not a member of our group.

• Like 2

Just now, X2471990 said:

At jonesboy. Any deep nei Gong practices could cause that. If you don't know that then you aren't doing any practice that can develop power

lol,

Thank you very much for that information.

So Nei Gong practices could lead someone to go insane? Sounds like something everyone should try. :)

• Like 1

Karen i did. Long men Pai has practices to cultivate Qi in the Dan tien and compact it it is a series of sitting and some standing practices that are done in deep meditative states. I believe I have explained everything clearly in past post go back a few pages you will see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

I offered you a free space outside of the bums and it's members who troll you to demonstrate and show the things you have talked about.

You turned that down also.

Unfortunately the best I can do for you is present you with the evidence of Chang, and lead you to water so you can drink for yourself.  I am not going to lug gallons through the desert for you.  This is the best I can do, and unfortunately if that isn't good enough it isn't good enough. 

Best wishes on your path Tom.

This is why it's not taught publicly well one of the reasons i don't think any of you really understand how this stuff works

• Like 1