X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

3 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

That's all fine and dandy sounds real Taoist but we both know it's not the truth. You sound like you are haveing a hard time not admitting to not knowing. 

If you really are Chinese maybe your Communist brainwashing is causing you to want people to admit they are wrong - "self-criticism" is what it's called in the Cult of Mao.

You find the similar cause in evangelical Christian Missionaries who insist that typical Christians are not real Christians until they "accept" Jesus by confessing that they are sinners and wrong and verbally stating that they need to ask Jesus into their hearts.

This kind of verbal confession - is just a left-brain mind control tactic to break people's will.

It's not necessary for real training.

People can understand things experientially - and yet in terms of teaching, intellectually - they are not able to articulate the meaning.

So this has been my interest.

For example Jonesboy says he can find the truth in many traditions. This is accurate but it is not precise.

Most Westerners are precise but not accurate.

The key is to be both accurate and precise.

I would rather be accurate but not precise - as Jonesboy is.

But even better is to be bother accurate and precise. haha.

So I think you also are accurate but not precise.

You want to condemn Westerners - and I think that is accurate.

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

If you really are Chinese maybe your Communist brainwashing is causing you to want people to admit they are wrong - "self-criticism" is what it's called in the Cult of Mao.

You find the similar cause in evangelical Christian Missionaries who insist that typical Christians are not real Christians until they "accept" Jesus by confessing that they are sinners and wrong and verbally stating that they need to ask Jesus into their hearts.

This kind of verbal confession - is just a left-brain mind control tactic to break people's will.

It's not necessary for real training.

People can understand things experientially - and yet in terms of teaching, intellectually - they are not able to articulate the meaning.

So this has been my interest.

For example Jonesboy says he can find the truth in many traditions. This is accurate but it is not precise.

Most Westerners are precise but not accurate.

The key is to be both accurate and precise.

I would rather be accurate but not precise - as Jonesboy is.

But even better is to be bother accurate and precise. haha.

So I think you also are accurate but not precise.

You want to condemn Westerners - and I think that is accurate.

More than happy to be precise :)

Maybe start a new thread on the subject as I am sure there are others who find the topic interesting and would like to jump in.

No reason to derail this thread more than it has already.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I know mo Pai and you all don't naaa nana na nnahha 

I sometimes realize that I know even less than that.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I know mo Pai and you all don't naaa nana na nnahha 

Hey as long as you're happy then we are all happy for you.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

More than happy to be precise :)

Maybe start a new thread on the subject as I am sure there are others who find the topic interesting and would like to jump in.

No reason to derail this thread more than it has already.

check out the "difference between buddhism and taoism" thread - I posted more details there. thanks.

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I believe that everyone will enjoy reading a Mo Pai thread a little more if they just listen to this absurd song while reading. 

Context: played in a video game inspired by Twin Peaks and during the most inappropriate, surreal moments of the quirky townspeople. 

I see your derailment and raise it with this doc expose on David Lynch - T.M. cult.

Enjoy.

4 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

check out the "difference between buddhism and taoism" thread - I posted more details there. thanks.

I've seen it and a quick review shows we would disagree on some things.

All the best :)

1 minute ago, Jonesboy said:

I've seen it and a quick review shows we would disagree on some things.

All the best :)

see of over on that thread then if you want to - but keep in mind all I do is study books and sit in full lotus (beyond other strange stuff). haha.

I would say Westerners can bask in the enjoyment of ignorance - as those in power have no need to seek out the real truth.

45 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

well unfortunately this thread has clearly challenged everyone existence and you are all clearly afraid of what I have to say. So you all know I do know mo Pai and long men Pai is similar there nei Gong at least with minor differences. None of you here will ever be able to get this information and even if you did you most likely would get very far with it. 

err...

I was reading this thread solely to have a laugh at the way some people get their buttons pushed. 

• Like 6

Lol just say I know something you don't know. That voidisyiyang guy got all upset and idk why he gets his shit info from but it's like he is combining western and eastern shit together trying to make sense so he can understand. This was about the actual practice I would have even reveled some things but everyone acted all upset cuz I know things they don't 

• Like 1

The people who get into this stuff are rediculous they all want to have some type of information thy others don't to make them fell special. O boy why am I not suprised on what I found on here

• Like 2

This is the worst forum ever.Everyone is so special and unique, all walks of life, many traditions. But I came to a realization that what ever one is doing is the best. If it is not the best something is wrong.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

This is the worst forum ever.Everyone is so special and unique, all walks of life, many traditions. But I came to a realization that what ever one is doing is the best. If it is not the best something is wrong.

And let us not forget that what is best for you may not be best for me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, X2471990 said:

Wu Ming Jen your a cunt liberal 

I have confidence in you, X2471990 (if that is your real name) -- you can do better than that!  Summon your vast powers of longmenmoberrypie and tell us how you really feel!

:lol:

• Like 5

Wu Ming Jen guess what no one taught you anything because the chinky chin chins know your nothing but a dirty cunt liberal and your life doesn't matter your not special no one is you get what you get and don't get upset

Just now, X2471990 said:

Wu Ming Jen guess what no one taught you anything because the chinky chin chins know your nothing but a dirty cunt liberal and your life doesn't matter your not special no one is you get what you get and don't get upset

How curious.  Your English seems to actually improve (albeit only slightly) when you are all agitated.  It usually works the other way.  I had given you the benefit of the doubt and assumed English isn't your first language but I'm rethinking that now.

• Like 3

Was this thread closed for a minute, just wondering not that I am opposed.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen