X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Blackberries are about a month away here.  Blueberries are starting to come in south of here but I'll wait until mid- to late-August when they start to ripen at Graveyard Fields.

bberries.jpg

Edited by Brian
  • Like 5

Just now, Wu Ming Jen said:

I hate you all.

Hey!  I didn't post a picture of a pie or describe the taste of a pie or the smell of a pie cooking or even use the word pie.

• Like 4

Yea but Really! fresh local blueberries I can read between the lines my friend.There we go again smell, taste, texture, cooking, PIE. Everything I love. Have mercy.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 4

Fair warning.... Kar3n if you mention your pie (I believe it was mentioned for discussion before) (I know you're watching).I will be done with this site and start a goodbye thread and never leave I will haunt you all as a ghost. Don't even play that I am too young either It will not work. Just kidding Please don't ban me for crossing the line (Unconditional love Wu) Wait this is the pit right?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

"But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best." - Brian Hugh Warner, AKA Marilyn Manson

nice quote! However, if moving forward in life is your goal, there are truths. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Fair warning.... Kar3n if you mention your pie (I believe it was mentioned for discussion before) (I know you're watching).I will be done with this site and start a goodbye thread and never leave I will haunt you all as a ghost. Don't even play that I am too young either It will not work. Just kidding Please don't ban me for crossing the line (Unconditional love Wu) Wait this is the pit right?

How about pi?  That's mathematical rather than gastronomical.

And I do love a nice tasty pi, regardless of whether it's square.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

How about pi?  That's mathematical rather than gastronomical.

And I do love a nice tasty pi, regardless of whether it's square.

Just because you can be square or round at will does not mean everyone can. Why do you set the bar so high?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

How do you feel about a warm peach cobbler?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Just because you can be square or round at will does not mean everyone can. Why do you set the bar so high?

Geometry is just a social construct. You can be whatever shape you identify as.

• Like 2

Just now, Wu Ming Jen said:

STOP IT peaches are in season!!!!!

Just south of here, in fact...

:D

• Like 1

Just now, Brian said:

Geometry is just a social construct. You can be whatever shape you identify as.

I am identifying with pie. I am PIE. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

Just south of here, in fact...

:D

South Carolina, just south? Pennsylvania soon, Amish country.

8 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Well whatever you want to call it, it is over.

I wish you the best, but I am not going to play these games with you.

Oh damn !   and just when Brian had a good question to ! 

By the way , the film you speak of was debunked ages ago   ... ages ! 

All the  points I bought up about  the holes in it  were never addressed  , and now I see this is a subject now ' closed for discussion'  :D  ....   the people trying to defend it just played games and tried to use fancy footwork to get around the issues that were pointed out about the film . 

But, even with all that fancy footwork .... you lot still seem stuck in the same position 

Image result for muhammad ali footwork gif

• Like 3

Yesterday I did a search through the writings of the only person I know to be an authentic Mo Pai student from the source, i.e. Indonesia.  I read through the posts of  tongkosong .   Its the internet so nothing be 100% certain, but from the tone of his writings here and a few other places, he seems to be the real thing.  Not because of any bragging he's done, quite the opposite.  

He's modest, knowledgeable, protective and follows the rules of his tradition.  In my opinion you want to cut through the Mo Pai jungle, he's the man.  Not that he'll teach you anything, but what information he does give I believe is the most accurate.  Not that anyone here means to lie, but they all have bias's and agendas.  Tonkosong's agenda is authenticating and protecting authentic Mo Pai and its lineage.  He goes back to John Chang's teacher's teacher.. kind of stuff.  

Its fascinating to read the original threads on Mo Pai from 4 and 5 years ago.  Search 'tongkosong' in Members.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Seriously people Why! Why! Why! do you have to keep mentioning pie,pie, pie. I have been trying so hard to keep my sword hand calm but I am going to lose it and things are going to get ugly.

Let me give you a visual of ugly.... passed out being food wasted from eating  pie after pie all things around me covered in pie. I have no self control around pie and you guys know it and have to keep bringing it up over and over and over again.

For the love of God please stop..

Spoiler

Related image

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Brian said:

Blackberries are about a month away here.  Blueberries are starting to come in south of here but I'll wait until mid- to late-August when they start to ripen at Graveyard Fields.

bberries.jpg

Those little fellahs are real expensive here  .. even they they have started growing them everywhere .... how much a punnet are they where you live ? 

2 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

South Carolina, just south? Pennsylvania soon, Amish country.

Yeah, they are coming in here, too, but they grow better in South Carolina than in the mountains. Apples, now -- that's a different story! Heck, we'll even have a parade...

http://www.ncapplefestival.org

36 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Yea but Really! fresh local blueberries I can read between the lines my friend.There we go again smell, taste, texture, cooking, PIE. Everything I love. Have mercy.

Oh come on now ! 

Just one little blue berry    ... come on ... you can fit that in ...

just one  ?   

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

B9317209903Z.1_20150503140104_000_GBFAM4

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1