X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

What is between heaven and earth that's so small so subtle like a grain of rice. You'd have to be so aware to see it. It's like a riddle . Do you know what it is ?

What is meant when they say heaven and earth. Do you know what heaven is a reference to and what earth is a reference to here ? 

Edited by X2471990
Spelling
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

hint... it's not the stars and the earth.

Sorry I don't answer questions if someone already knows the answer - it's like asking a dog to jump through a hoop. I consider it kind of an insult to the hoop. haha.

O.k. so if you know the answer please enlighten everyone on this forum.

If you know Chinese Mandarin - but I mean my understanding is most Chinese traditionally were illiterate. I would hope a person would not have to know Mandarin to be able to study Taoism.

Anyway if you don't want to share - this is a forum for sharing information.

I completely concede - that you must know something very special.

Whether you want to share it or not or just tease people - well I can't answer that for you.

thanks.

• Like 2

You are the reason why these things are kept secret and I didn't  say mandarin mandarin is a language like Cantonese . I said the ancient Chinese writing the actual text. And I will not share with you anymore information. Nor will I tell you what is meant by heaven and earth.I have already done what I wanted to on this form. Good luck to you

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

You are the reason why these things are kept secret and I didn't  say mandarin mandarin is a language like Cantonese . I said the ancient Chinese writing the actual text. And I will not share with you anymore information. Nor will I tell you what is meant by heaven and earth.I have already done what I wanted to on this form. Good luck to you

Do I get at least a stuffed bear or some sort of conciliatory prize?

• Like 2

It's with a heavy heart that I register onto this forum, knowing full well I hold key ancient Chinese secrets and will not be able to share them with you, yet will have to inform you of your unworthiness.

Let the forum thread continue!

haha. Hilarious.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

It's with a heavy heart that I register onto this forum, knowing full well I hold key ancient Chinese secrets and will not be able to share them with you, yet will have to inform you of your unworthiness.

Let the forum thread continue!

haha. Hilarious.

Don't feel bad Void,  I thought he was interested in learning mopai, only to find out his cup was already filled with disinformation.   I wasted lots of my own time and energy, and my account here for nothing.   :)

On 6/23/2017 at 0:50 PM, Kar3n said:

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion on TDB. When personal insults are integrated into refuting another's opinion, that is when staff gets involved.

We can create a personal practice discussion (PPD) for you so that you can share. In a PPD you would be able to hide posts that are not relevant to the topic and can even lock the threads to prevent comments.

I would like to see more controlled explanations rather than flame wars, personally. A PPD is a great way to achieve it and make my and my fellow mods job a lot easier.

What do you say? Would you like an area such that I have described to clear up any misunderstandings? 

Might as well go out with a bang eh?

I've changed my mind, sign me up.

When you ban my account and move the topic into general discussion from my PPD though,  we'll make sure to screen cap it for our records in our private forum.

1 minute ago, Ilovecoffee said:

When you ban my account and move the topic into general discussion from my PPD though,  we'll make sure to screen cap it for our records in our private forum.

Nothing will be moved or removed from a PPD without the member's request.

As far as a ban goes, that is on you. You seem to be doing well staying within the rules and ToS so far...

Do you have a previous (banned) account here that already has a PPD we can change the name on or revive for you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Nothing will be moved or removed from a PPD without the member's request.

As far as a ban goes, that is on you. You seem to be doing well staying within the rules and ToS so far...

Do you have a previous (banned) account here that already has a PPD we can change the name on or revive for you?

You've banned most in our group, the few that remain here choose not to even mention mopai because no matter how polite, you consider their very replies to be "Trolling" and ban them.

Those members that value their accounts keep silent, but they do keep watch.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
typo

1 hour ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Here is your PPD, Ilovecoffee.

https://www.thedaobums.com/forum/519-ilovecoffee/

Please remember- forum rules apply, even in a PPD.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So that's the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Hey Drew,

This is a bit off topic but I recently watched a video that connected the meaning of 'Crystal Palace' to be the third-ventricle in the brain that contains cerebrospinal-fluid, known to circulate DMT.

The Third Ventricle connects both the Pineal and the pituitary gland (by which the "posterior pituitary gland" is an invagination downwards from the third ventricle), like so:

115939-004-14730AAF.jpg

I'm thinking that this space in between might just be the crystal palace everyone is talking about. Also, you can see this in the Eye of Ra:

Image result for eye of ra pituitary gland

Thought you might find it interesting. Also, the CSF travels throughout and bathes the inside of the brain by travelling through the ventricles (reaching even the visual cortex), as well as around the brain and around the entire spinal cord. Look up "Mauro Zappaterra" on youtube. He's Harvard trained and also it corresponds to my understanding of anatomy. :)

Edited by taoguy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Thanks for the PPD, I notice there are some responses I want to hide or remove but I do not have the rights to do so.

Try it now...

• Like 1

What do you find is the best way to.. flex the pineal gland?  There are meditations on the crystal cave area of the skull in a few arts, others concentrate long sessions on the third eye area. 

And is the 'proof' of such tweaking a down flowing bliss/elixir? 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2017 at 3:39 PM, Ilovecoffee said:

While certainly almost anyone on earth could become like John Chang with the prerequisite training,

Didn't Kosta's book say that to become like Chang required a special type of aura, and that only one in a thousand people were born with that aura?

Voidisyinyang . You do not have any secrets other then what you have read in books you shouldn't be posting on this form. This is for people that may have wanted something cleard up. You ad to the confusion because you don't have experience knowledge just things people tell you. You should not be posting here. 

13 hours ago, X2471990 said:

What is between heaven and earth that's so small so subtle like a grain of rice. You'd have to be so aware to see it. It's like a riddle . Do you know what it is ?

You are incorrect, it isn't small, LZ sez the shape changes, remember.  I know what it is, you don't.  Feel free to give it a shot though, tell us what you imagine it means.  :)

I was actually planning on telling everyone nei gong techniques but after all the post I have seen I can completely understand why people like kosta refuse to teach the majority in the west look at all of you they way you act 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

It's not a shape

Wrong again.  What it is HAS a shape that CHANGES, that's what Lao Tzu says, doesn't he?  Obviously you don't know what it is.

15 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

You guys don't yet understand how the ancient Chinese used language 

Maybe some here have/had Chinese teachers, masters who knew more than you.  Or are you a Nei kung master?

On 6/25/2017 at 1:09 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

Starjumper,

I actually remember the tirade that caused you getting the boot. When asked for good evidence of your system like John provided, you started flipping out about your ascended masters being able to eat John for breakfast.   At that point the forum owner and administration decided you were probably not a good fit for the community.   Sorry it didn't work out for you, but you are amongst kindred spirits here I assure you. ;)

I see you've suffered from a bit of memory drift, aided probably by your comrades in arms.

In any case I'll admit, after seeing your writings here where you appear to be dishing out some anger I was trolling for you as best I could without straining the rules too much, and you remained calm, so good for you.  Now it looks like possibly we can have a discussion.  Possibly.

First off, I was there myself so I recall rather well the details.  I requested to be banned, and if you think what I did was a tirade then you ain't seen nothin' yet.  I felt like I was surrounded by idiots on that Mo Pai forum and so got a little upset, sure, but the MorePie Guy had his fit so that's when I wrote to the forum owner.  I was going to unleash a tirade against him but when I told the owner then I got my ban before I had the chance.

In any case let's get to the subject at hand.

It is clear that none of you is going to learn anything from John Chang, and very little is known publicly, so it's gone, you can't have any, it's OVER for you, so as far as you people should be concerned Mo Pai does not exist.  You are never going to learn it, never, it's gone.  Get it?

Now, I thought that those people would be aware enough to, since they can't have Mo Pai, to look for some other good system, but no, that's not in the cards.

Another thing is that when someone says they know a real Nei Kung master the answer is always the same: "show me a video"  or "show me a doctor's report" or some such childishness.  It seems you people should know by now that real powerful masters don't display like that.  There are no videos, get it?  So to say it is a really cheap shot. You are asking for something that doesn't exist, and you know it doesn't exist, yet you still keep asking for it, EVERY time.  It's just a childish way of shutting down the competition, but what are you (when I say you I mean the plural - all of the great people there on the Mo Pai forum) gaining from it, nothing, it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face, or throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You can't have Mo Pai, OK?  You can't have it, you don't know it, and you never will.  It's a giant JOKE!  It's gone FOREVER from your lives.  Give up!   It's just hero worship.  Everyone is laughing at you guys.

So someone who happens to be ethical comes along and sez, hey I have what you are looking for, and you write it off as lies, every time, every time.

If John Chang hadn't made the video all you in the John Chang fan club would have nothing to worship, he would be unknown to the public, like almost all the other top Nei Kung masters.  But wait, there are some powerful masters, like Wang Liping, why not go be his inner door student, oh wait he didn't make a video or have a doctor's report, hahahaha.

I feel safe in assuming that you won't get any of this, so it's just ammunition for the other spectators here.

I think we're done now.  You have a nice day now, and good luck with your practice.

(actually there are some videos but ya'll would probably say they were faked, and they may have been, all videos except for the one of Chang are fake, right?)

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2