X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

1 minute ago, 小梦想 said:

Ahh, you are so right, we do not think alike in the slightest. 

You believe the world owes you something, whereas I believe the opposite. 

Every mo pai member who comes on here barking the same old tune is a lost cause. The mind conditioning in your panda bootcamp must be something fierce.

Often those who believe themselves above others are looked down upon by everyone they believe themselves to be superior to, they are just too blind to see. One day when your eyes open up I believe people on this forum will forgive and forget. There are good people on here who will be willing to help you when you realize you need it. Very few however will introduce a real master to you even if they had "objective evidence" to share. Your group has made your presence an unwanted thing from many people and teachers. 

Please don't best wishes me anymore, it has reached a stage where it is condescending. 

Small Dream,

I hope whatever you practice works out for you, but I'm not interested in talking to you further.

1 hour ago, Mudfoot said:

If I can't have you, I don't want nobody baby. 

Isn't that a song ;)

Yes.  And then there is:

I'd rather go blind than see you with another man.

And then there is:

I'd rather see you dead than to see you with another man.

And let us not forget:

Hey Joe!

• Like 6

Just to fill this thread :

I can't help but thinking,  what would I tell a student if I ever got the time to have students? 

Is the practice scientifically validated? 

"Well, if you look at the basic opening set and the six wuxing quan dynamic movements, absolutely! 

The first effect you will get is validated by basic exercise physiology. Slow movements, relaxed breathing, relaxed mind. Nothing magical, just very useful. 

The second effect you might get, although for this you have to practice harder and understand more of the specifics of each movement, is the psychological effect. 

There are a lot of research in this area, and the combination of being mindful of your movements and thoughts and at the same time doing movements that completes affect patterns are very useful. 

When it comes to the more advanced parts of the practice,  the most important aspects are related to religious psychology, so while still within the realm of science we have now left the world of natural science. 

Not that there are no interesting studies made with participants who are advanced,  but at that level it is increasingly more difficult to say that you specifically ,  as a practitioner of this art, will manage to develope for example extremely strong bio -electro-magnetic phenomenon. This is on the absolute border between science and magical tales,  and we know to little of it to speak about it with any level of certainity. 

If you are interested in TCM and related theories on the other hand, the practice will give you a chance to experience for yourself what a lot of authors are writing about in any number of books. 

If you are willing to invest time in the practice."

But I guess such an introduction would be unattractive to someone throughly grounded in reality and science. 

Or to someone who dreams of becoming a Sith. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

This is beyond me. I have always been drawn to meditation, even as a teenager. Back then the goal was to see if it could affect my memory and intelligence in a positive way. Slowly it grew into guided meditations to buying books to following youtube videos to finding local teachers to eventually getting on a plane to seek out teachers I have heard about. I got on that plane to go see for myself whether on not they were the real deal and if they would be willing to teach me. Had they not taught me I would still be doing stillness meditation daily. Doing a daily 30 minutes of stillness is incredible and I will always do it because the desire to meditate comes from within me, not from a outwardly desire. Your wanting teachers to show themselves to you will never work. What teacher or group of practitioners would want the attention of teenager mindset or we are so much better than everyone that your group of like-minded people bring. 

Not a single one of you has access to previous life memories, so this whole spiel about wanting to exit the wheel of incarnation is nonsense. You don't remember the previous lifes suffering, so in your next life you won't remember the suffering from this one. What difference does it make whether or not you come back.

You guys want something powerful, something real. Which is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with wanting something that delivers something tangible. Be honest about it because that above statement of yours proves it. You guys want power and glory. You even turned down the offer of books to improve the mind without "objective evidence". It's vipassana meditation, training the mind to be better, not working with qi. 

Spiritual practices are about improving yourself as a living being. You shouldn't use that word when talking about your goals because you guys don't care about becoming better people or even being able to help others. Not one person person from your group has ever said they want to reach level 4 so they can heal people like John Chang did. You guys care about power and glory but try to hide it. People cannot really think any less of you if you start being honest. 

"
We want to be goku, we want to do this because we want to be special and unique. We want to show the world we are worth something. We want to be famous...

"

Small Dream,

As I said we think different, and see the world differently.  

We don't want teachers to do anything, we just aren't interested in what they have to offer until we have "evidence that is objective" with scientists and medical doctors present to rule out fraud.

As to the purpose of the system, or our goals, I don't believe I've discussed that here for a reason.  Feel free to make something up though so you can attack us for it.

We do not "want to be Goku" and do our best to screen out anyone with that mindset.

Again you and I have reached the limit of what polite conversation can accomplish. 

I hope your practice serves you well, and that you have a wonderful and rewarding life, but we are done here.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

59 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Feel free to make something up though so you can attack us for it.

Plump joke contest? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

.... so you can attack us for it.....

Seriously, why don't you guys focus on generating the income to practice all day long? It's perfectly doable if you're *dead serious* about it. Just at how many things are popular on youtube for making money with, their worn out but if you try you or even attempt all slightly you can make an income from it. You can move to Thailand or another cheap country where the living costs are very small, if you can manage to 1.5-2k$ dollars working online or from home or having some sort of business you should be able to live in Thailand or such country for a year or two while you meditate a good 8 hours or more a day. 

Seriously, why?

• Like 1

The proof is in the pudding.

Practice that has positive results we can feel, it shows up in reality, our body, mind and spirit is the laboratory,the scientific experiment , no one can know results better than ourselves, the actual results are apparent.

If any practice has negative results it is easy. stop immediately and throw that in the trash.   

If one seeks validation it is giving power to other. Giving power to other is backwards. Take the yang back from other and add it to our original yin nature.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Small Dream,

how small a dream ?    :D

9 hours ago, Arramu said:

Seriously, why don't you guys focus on generating the income to practice all day long? It's perfectly doable if you're *dead serious* about it. Just at how many things are popular on youtube for making money with, their worn out but if you try you or even attempt all slightly you can make an income from it. You can move to Thailand or another cheap country where the living costs are very small, if you can manage to 1.5-2k$ dollars working online or from home or having some sort of business you should be able to live in Thailand or such country for a year or two while you meditate a good 8 hours or more a day. 

Seriously, why?

Arramu,

That is exactly what we are doing.

Thanks for the unwanted, and unneeded advice though.

Best wishes.

9 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

The proof is in the pudding.

no one can know results better than ourselves, the actual results are apparent.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

8 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Why do you need to have scientists and doctors present if you are there. Are you not able to see,feel and decide for yourselves? Surely seeing something first hand is more proof than seeing a video online regardless which random doctor was there. Qi has a very different feeling to a device creating a shock or an electrical current. It is easy to tell the difference between real and fake just by being there and feeling it for yourself. 

Small Dream,

Traveling around the world to take someone to a random location, strip them to their underwear, and check them with metal, even if they are rumored to be a "master" is an expensive proposition.   If you accept what John said was correct and that there were a handful like him on earth then, the odds of finding such a teacher randomly are astronomically small.  I also wouldn't put in the time, effort and money unless I could bring my own team of scientists and medical doctors to convince others,  no one in my group would accept my personal testimony because that isn't good enough for us.

We are all quite content to complete what we have been given before looking for anything more.

8 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

The guys wanting to be goku, who do they hurt by wanting this? Goku is the earths savior and fights for those unable to do so for themselves. He is as good an idol and anyone and a wonderful person to aspire to be. He is kind and good hearted, yet strong and fiercely defends his friends and family.

I can't have this conversation with you with a straight face,  you go find those people and take them off our hands for us :)

8 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

Why do you guys do the same thing you are complaining about. Choose who gets to learn this art based on your criteria which is just as absurd on the face of it as not being allowed to train because you aren't Chinese

We have to keep the trolls and unbalanced people out of our forum otherwise, we wouldn't be able to breathe.  Having constant arguments because of clashing epistemologies,  and ideologies isn't conducive for the type of environment we want.  We do this free of charge and in our spare time, so we have to limit the amount of drama and conflict we deal with.  The other option which I think you would like better is to not have a forum at all, and help no one.

Edited by Ilovecoffee

56 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Having constant arguments because of clashing epistemologies,  and ideologies isn't conducive for the type of environment we want.

err...do you realize what you're bringing into this forum...

constant arguments....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

err...do you realize what you're bringing into this forum...

constant arguments....

Of course people who disagree and oppose who we are and what we are about are going to argue with us here, in an open forum.  We created a closed forum out of necessity.

4 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Of course people who disagree and oppose who we are and what we are about are going to argue with us here, in an open forum.  We created a closed forum out of necessity.

You are a very silly and a very naughty boy on a road to nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWtCittJyr0

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

You don't get what Blue eyed snake said.

You are the trolls on this forum that you guys try to keep off yours. You are the people to us, whom you do everything you can to keep out of your forum haha.

thanks, that's indeed what I meant.

difference being this is an open forum where we hope and expect everybody to get along with each other without necessarily agreeing on things. I think that openness is conditional to growth

• Like 5

Disagreement is also conductive to growth, especially if the one you have a discussion with have good arguments and is willing to share his/her Knowledge. 

Stonewalling on the other hand ✋... 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

You don't get what Blue eyed snake said.

You are the trolls on this forum that you guys try to keep off yours. You are the people to us, whom you do everything you can to keep out of your forum haha.

You are the Goku wana-bees on this forum who we can't talk about while keeping a straight face. It's hurtful isn't it.

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

I am quite sure that is how the Indonesian Mo Pai practitioners felt about us foreigners with our nonsense and disrespect. 

Having people breaking oaths, having people teach without permission, having people change the training material as they desire, having people upload videos and most importantly, having people smear the good name of Mo Pai through the mud with constant arguments and clashing epistemologies. 

Both Jim and Kostas broke their oaths and every other person I know tried to screw him over, worst of all old David Verdeci.

I am quite sure John Chang wasn't happy with the type of environment created by us greedy disrespectful westerners also. 

You are the type of person to others you try so hard to avoid yourself.

If you see things that way, then so be it.

I've tried to be as polite as possible while expressing a different way of seeing things.

Goodbye Small Dream, and I hope your practice works out well for you.

Edited by Ilovecoffee