X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

And please understand this form hasn't even really stated yet. If anyone feels uncomfortable with what iam starting you can leave because things may get complex. And if you are afraid of what you many not know this is not for you.

If you fall into this category please leave you will fell threatened by what I know and may say. And so far from what I see a lot do. This is strictly a form for people I have seen post that had questions regarding deep internal cultivation systems. 

You're still in the Welcome section- which is for new members to introduce themselves.  If you'd like to start a discussion, you should probably choose a forum, perhaps General and hit New Topic to start it.   

We won't bite.  Maybe the only way to prove to you we have nothing against Mo Pai is for you to start a thread and see for yourself.  However I would hope you would avoid insulting other arts and groups here.  We are an eclectic board with a wide variety of groups, topics and practices. 

• Like 6

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:10 PM, X2471990 said:

Here is the issue i am haveing many of you dislike certain people for haveing the information on this form of disaplin. Why is that ?

It's a sad trend here with Mo Pai.  The discussion starts, almost immediately different practices are insulted, then individuals start insulting each other, then the Moderators step in and they too get insulted, then action is required.

The Moderators do the best they can.  If the insults hadn't started the Moderators would have remained silent or participated in the discussion just as an other interested member does.

Yes, I think it is time to start a new thread regarding this in an appropriate sub-forum.  That way only members interested in the discussion would be reading and responding.

My Best Wishes.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 4

This form is to inform those who where confused that long men Pai has very similar practices to mo Pai and is in fact a system of nei Kung 

• Like 1

I think it's very important to stop being so concerned with the name of a system then what a actual system does. As for insulting other systems if a internally cultivation system deals with bone marrow dantien work and useing Turing sexual energy into power iam afraid to inform you that it's a system specifically designed to cultivate inner power it is not really made to become like the dali lama and be a light to the world so if your into a system that is claiming to cultivate true inner power and does not use those aspects mentioned above then iam sorry but it is lacking if you are looking to cultivate that aspect 

• Like 1

This isn't really a discussion on mo Pai. That's one form of inner cultivation believe it or not they're are forms of shaolin that produce similar results to that of mo Pai. You will not find them at your local sholin school most likely. This is a discussion to clear up misinformation that people have said Long Men Pai is a system of Qi Gong not nei Gong. Really Qi Gong was a word that is modern to simply describe qi practices. The actual words would be ither wei Gong or outer practice the movement you may see someone do. And Nei Kung the inner aspect that what you don't see. Developing Qi in the dantien and what not. So long men Pai has very similar practices.  Long men Pai has practices that put Qi in the Dan tien compact it then move that ball of chi. Now from what I have seen long men Pai has many different groups practicing it and being apart of there leniage. This is because long men Pai is open to the public. So the practices that are taught are self cultivation most of these practices can be considered Taoist religious and involve your standard Qi Gong practices there are very good to learn and have tremendous benifits and I highly recommend people learning them. Long men Pai does differentiate between yin and yang and does have tequniqes similar to mo Pai in cultivating these two forces. The odds of most learning this however is very slim. It is open to the public but best believe that this aspect of the lineage is kept secret. And there are more reason for this then just wanting to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. From what I have seen here so far unfortunately it is not ready to be just given out to anyone. Even if it was the odds of most people getting anywhere with it is slim. It takes years of dedication and years just to get to a meditative state that is needed to get in touch with these aspects of Qi. So for those wondering yes long men Pai is equally as powerful as mo Pai in the sense of it's very very rarely taught nei Kung. However no one has come forward and done a demonstration there for it does not receive as much attention as mo Pai. If someone came out and was part of long men Pai and idk walked on water levitated punched through a giant tree, people would be saying long men Pai is more powerful lol which is silly. Nei Kung is a form of Kung fu yes but it can't really be judge like muy thai vs boxing vs karate vs wing chun. Like I said before Kung fu means merit of hard work. Nei Kung is the merit of years of deep meditative cultivation. Also if mo Pai wasn't demonstrated none of you would give 2 cents about any of its disciples. They would really not be all that interesting to any of you and there would not be a controversy. See a lot of this is the reason things are not to be demonstrated. So yes for those that are wondering long men Pai does have a inner cultivation of yin and yang just like mo Pai there may be slight differences not many and long men Pai if this part is learned can and will produce results similar to mo Pai. 

• Like 5

X24711990, hi

Thank you for your detailed post. It's good to learn about these things explained in a clear and direct manner.

warm regards

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WuDao said:

X24711990, hi

Thank you for your detailed post. It's good to learn about these things explained in a clear and direct manner.

warm regards

Yes, and one thing I'd recommend is splitting it into more paragraphs.  Ie putting a line or two between the major thoughts.  Especially on the internet where attention spans are short, keeping paragraphs short, 4 to 6 sentences makes things much more readable.  Maybe its Western laziness, ironic on a thread mentioning Kung fu, but shorter paragraphs are easier to read. 

• Like 3

Here lies the problem Never heard of Mo Pei. Pei means school and there are none. Two Americans with basic knowledge really just average beginner stuff start to organize a marketing campaign with wild claims and even include Chang San Feng of Wu Dang mountain as part of their linage specifically level 72 of a made up system.

To start with rotten seeds the fruit will be tainted no matter how it is sold or practiced  My advise is get out now before any damage has a chance to begin..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Here lies the problem Never heard of Mo Pei. Pei means school and there are none. Two Americans with basic knowledge really just average beginner stuff start to organize a marketing campaign with wild claims and even include Chang San Feng of Wu Dang mountain as part of their linage specifically level 72 of a made up system.

To start with rotten seeds the fruit will be tainted no matter how it is sold or practiced  My advise is get out now before any damage has a chance to begin..

To All,

So here is an example of a personal attack, if we were to say anything remotely this rude it would be grounds for a ban, not that won't happen anyway because according to the administration here politely responding to such is "trolling". 

To Wu Ming Jen,

I want you to know I am personally offended by your rude comment, I consider being called a rotten seed a personal attack against the TOS here on this website. 

I assume when you talk about two Americans you mean Kosta Danos, and Jim McMillan,  Jim was American,  Kosta was Greek.

Jim went further than most Indonesians did, so underplaying his level of achievement insults both me and his memory. Next we are not marketing or selling anything.  We merely present the evidence of Chang being investigated by a team of scientists and medical doctors in a controlled location, being stripped to his shirt and his underwear and checked with a metal detector before displaying his abilities.    We provide that evidence and we preserve Jim McMillan's and Kosta Danaos's words exactly as they provided them without change.  These men learned directly from John Chang himself, Jim going further than any western student. 

Our group are not rotten seeds, we merely dedicate our spare time to offer help to those who sincerely want it, and for free I might add. Nothing is asked for in return.   

Edited by Ilovecoffee
typo

I feel better now.  I have no Steward responsibilities here.  And I don't follow these kind of threads anyhow.

• Like 2

I'm with Wu Ming Jen on this, he is correct.

I joined a MoPai forum a couple of years ago, it was called a Nei Kung forum which is what attracted me to it.  I found out right away that they had no interest in Nei Kung really, it was all about John Chang worship and nothing else.  Even the most innocuous and kind mention of any other master or compare notes with any other Nei Kung system and one of the moderators, called MorePieGuy, would have a screaming fit and threaten to ban.  So I told the forum owner I was going to verbally ream the MorePieGuy and then to ban me, but he banned me right away so I didn't get the chance.  

You know, it's really a joke, the kind of joke that attracts weirdos, I mean this system is supposed to have 72 levels, which sounds kind of anal to me and is probably just a joke they made up to mess with gringo's heads.  72 levels and only two levels are publicly known?  Hahaha.  How can any sane person get all worked up and frantic over that?  I don't know, it seems crazy to me.  They only know two levels so that's all they talk about 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, worship, worship, worship ... ad nauseum.

Kostas came to a semi secret kung fu seminar in the mountains of Eastern Oregon where I was teaching some Nei Kung and we talked for a bit.  He told me he left John because he wanted to learn a system of cultivation from his own homeland, and he said that some of the Greek monks developed the same kinds of powers that John did.

You know, John Chang has some abilities, of course, but they aren't that special or rare.  The main thing is that that kind of master usually keeps to the shadows and he made the mistake of exposing himself to the public.   Due to that most of the Westerners he attracted are the kind you would expect to be attracted to a popular celebrity.  Psychophants I think they are called.  Hero worship, that's all it is.  They're sick, and who can blame John for wanting to get rid of them?   No one is going to get anywhere with it except for John's long time students so why all the big fuss?

I haven't read most of this thread, but now it smells like some Western marketers are pushing this system independently of John, as if they know much, is that correct?

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

Let's not forget "lonemanpai" which apparently is a splinter off of this group that is a splinter off of Western students of John Chang....

lonemanpai.com/thread/2402/drew-hempel-famous-on-taobums?page=1&scrollTo=54840

I am currently being called "famous" over on this forum on a "hidden" thread at http://lonemanpai.com

Is it always this way - that people have to hide on their forums and giggle behind my back? haha.

Why can't they openly post information about me and I know some of the lonemanpai posters lurk on thetaobums - as former taobum posters.

Oh well.

Silly Neigong forums.

Btw - they link to my blog critique of Lonemanpai - and there's only 10 hits from the lonemanpai forum to my blog.

So - also this forum - thetaobums - the personal practice forum is pretty much dead.

The way I see it is this: Shaolin is knowingly commercialized now - the real qigong masters left - like Yan Xin, and his teacher died.

John Chang closed his school to Westerners.

The person I trained with - http://springforestqigong.com - he returned from China saying the Taoist monks just basically want your credit card money. haha. Selling trinkets, etc.

Also the pollution was so bad - he had to do extra healing on himself for quite a while.

Yeah so let's face it - real qigong masters - even in the 1980s the NY Times had an article quoting a qigong master, saying that real ones are very few in China. It is too difficult to control the energy and so the training has to be done in secret, and supervised personally by a master.

So John Chang showed off his skill - but then regretted it and was mad the video was shown publicly - and then he went into private meditation for years.

Did you know that Gary Clyman makes a big point on his website to claim that John Chang died already at age 82 or something.

Is that true? I know there was a thread about John Chang being dead and then Indonesians saying it wasn't true or something.

So maybe someone who knows if John Chang is still alive should tell Gary Clyman to stop announcing that John Chang is dead.

• Like 2

voidisyinyang,

We are not associated with lonemanpai, and dislike them probably even more than you do.  One of the major reasons no one takes us seriously is the guilt by association with guys like them.

Earl Grey,

While certainly almost anyone on earth could become like John Chang with the prerequisite training, the truth is there are only a handful like him because either no one can find the correct methods and or dedicate the time required to achieve anything of note.  So while what he can do isn't special in the sense that most on earth could do it too,  he is special in the sense that only a handful out of billions have.

You talk about being better people, being humble, forgiving, inner peace, all that jazz.  That's nice and all but has absolutely nothing at all to do with the point of the Mo Pai system. Unfortunately the end goal is something that only causes more arguments so I'll leave you to speculate.

Starjumper,

I actually remember the tirade that caused you getting the boot. When asked for good evidence of your system like John provided, you started flipping out about your ascended masters being able to eat John for breakfast.   At that point the forum owner and administration decided you were probably not a good fit for the community.   Sorry it didn't work out for you, but you are amongst kindred spirits here I assure you. ;)

I should let you know that we do not worship John Chang,  and that if another system and another teacher on John's level displayed his abilities before scientists and medical doctors in a controlled environment we would drop all interest in Mo Pai to pursue that system. Good hard objective evidence gathered with scientists present to rule out fraud is what we are looking for, we revere but do not worship John.

There certainly are a lot of western "marketers" selling things.  Hern Heng AKA Sifu Lin AKA Naziri, is a big one who sells books on Amazon filled with disinformation, just as one example.   

We aren't selling anything, we just want to find like minded people and to help them free of charge.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
typo
  • Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:09 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

p  

We aren't selling anything, we just want to find like minded people and to help them free of charge.

Stand your ground but please keep it respectful.

A constructive discussion can be had if all who participate respect (don't have to agree) others' opinions.

This is likely my last post in this thread.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Let's not forget "lonemanpai" which apparently is a splinter off of this group that is a splinter off of Western students of John Chang....

OK, I'm a little confused here, I thought I read that Wu Ming Jen was learning LongManPai at a mountaintop monastery in China?

Yes that is true I practice wudang long men pei and dragon gate 16th generation. Apparently there's also a web site using the  name. longmenpei.

• Like 2

Just like most of the other daoist traditions, wudang daoism way significantly influenced by the longmen pai tradition, the dragongate lineage of Qiu Chu Ji, who started with its characteristical task to preserve the chinese culture.

To practice of any field of wudang daoism will bring the basic knowledge about all or at least many other fields of study in wudang daoism. Universal principles and systems, like the polarism of yin and yang, the five elements and eight trigrams, form the typical systematic interdisciplinary strucutures of wudang daoism. It is profound and holistic and its practitioners were always seeking for the universal way of cultivating themselves. Professionalism on certain fields was known, but avoided when it constricted ones mind. Ideals were always naturalness and a holistic approach.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 4

I started training in 1983 at a kung fu temple in 2002 I started training with a Taoist Priest in 2011 I was accepted as a student up holding a 700 year tradition.

I have great respect for what you are doing starjumper you open your house and pass on something beautiful to others but that is another subject maybe i could expand on the importance of what you are doing in another thread.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I started training in 1983 at a kung fu temple in 2002 I started training with a Taoist Priest in 2011 I was accepted as a student up holding a 700 year tradition.

I have great respect for what you are doing starjumper you open your house and pass on something beautiful to others but that is another subject maybe i could expand on the importance of what you are doing in another thread.

Thanks, feel free to join me on this thread:

I have some questions and comments on that thread that I should and will comment on (work,work,work), but it's so easy to get distracted by the fights and arguments in threads like "Tai chi is so fake"  or this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

OK, I'm a little confused here, I thought I read that Wu Ming Jen was learning LongManPai at a mountaintop monastery in China?

You are thinking of long men pai,  voidisyinyang is referring to lone man pai.

http://lonemanpai.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1