X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

tai chi is so fake

tai chi haters be hatin'

tai chi players just chillin'

• Like 6

It's always nice to see so many of our members welcoming a new member.

But then, some of the Introduction threads do go off topic just like many other threads.

• Like 3

Well this has all been very interesting but this thread was not made for most of you here. But please fell free to post. 

Edited by X2471990
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

All I know is everytime I enter Tao Bums I am greeted by Brian with a friendly hello. To me this is priceless.

Sometimes my blue jacket and yellow boots are exchanged for a blue vest with a yellow smiley-face on it.  Works the same...

• Like 3

Hospitality is a wonderful virtue; we should all aspire to greeterdom.  I personally like to offer food and a beverage with my hellos.  Today there`s plenty mo pai -- the blueberry cream is especially nice.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Hospitality is a wonderful virtue; we should all aspire to greeterdom.  I personally like to offer food and a beverage with my hellos.  Today there`s plenty mo pai -- the blueberry cream is especially nice.

Oh man....you just made me reminisce....took me back to the days of More Pie Guy. Nobody could troll quite like him....almost brings a soggy tear to my eye. Gonna go and get all sentimental. We haven't had a troll quite like him in ages. :unsure::( 

He knew all about longevity trolling, lasted for years before finally getting the boot. These new trolls nowadays get kicked out within the first few months....no professionalism or skill. :lol:

Edited by OldSaint
  • Like 5

***MOD TEAM NOTICE***

Content has been split to General Discussion. This thread will remain locked for the foreseeable future. Replies can be made by following the link below.

• Like 3

Unlocked.   Use the other thread to continue conversation.

Welcome X247 :)

• Like 2