Sign in to follow this  
TheWhiteRabbit

Tao Bums Dating? (possibly?)

Looking for a woman born in the years  1977,1986 or 1995.  Could possibly be born in Autumn or Winter and Definately has Blond hair or maybe dyes it blonde.  Unsure.  Definately very independant. Been looking for her for years.

Honestly I think she was born in 1986 really.  She is a very caring person and... yeah.

Sorry to be vague, if you know this woman please let me know.

TDB dating would be tough, we dont have enough users, and we would attract the wrong users...

but good luck on your quest..the path to finding love is a mysterious one. 

• Like 2

Looking for a woman born in the years  1977,1986 or 1995.  Could possibly be born in Autumn or Winter and Definately has Blond hair or maybe dyes it blonde.  Unsure.  Definately very independant. Been looking for her for years.

Honestly I think she was born in 1986 really.  She is a very caring person and... yeah.

Sorry to be vague, if you know this woman please let me know.

Is she from Prague ? 

• Like 1

Tao bums is not a dating site? That explains a lot.  :unsure: So all this talk about yin and yang being in love, wanting to be together so they can get it on stuff has been very misleading for me.

I am looking for a woman a year younger than me who I met when I was 16 and started living together @ 18, married @ 22, first kid by 23, second son  25 and now have a 5 year old grandson.

She is very attractive, blond hair, was a cheerleader at some point in her life, a taoist adept of many years.....well anyway I hope I am not being to specific in my search. This is not a dating site right?

• Like 5

White Ghost Cat seeks furry mate for fun and games.  Interests include mice, mice, mice, mice, a bird, mice , mice and mice.  Has own litter tray and scratch pad.  Any resulting kittens are entirely your responsibility 'cos I will be gone.

• Like 9

Funny looking red marsupial seeks life companion.  Open to inter-species dating but please no cats or rabbits. Loves walks on the beach, quiet evening at home.  Bonus points for guys age 22, 30, or 43.  No gym body but I`ve been told I`ve got a nice pouch.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 6

If I look for Water qi, it means I have use for it.  It means he has too much of what I have not enough of, and I have too much of what he has not enough of.  Combine the phases and you get the holy grail.  Balance.  Wood-with-Fire meets Water, that's an alchemical union.  The cauldron.  The elixir field.  And what would a Wood-with-Fire woman do with Fire-Metal, Fire-Fire, etc., males?  Build a nuclear plant, or maybe a nuclear bomb?  Been there done that.   

I do understand.  I love to joke too.

You can also get water by using those interactions.  Water is based upon magnetism, it is creative.  How it counters fire is it is unpredictable...

Yin Water as an example (link)

But actually I have way too much metal... my bazi looks like Trump's chart.  I know people and know I would not be good for you.  We would fire each other. ^_^  Friends, business partners maybe. 

• Like 1

Qi-phase-wise you are the Mother of the man I am looking for. :)   I had this, a too-much-Metal man who can supply Water indirectly, since Metal produces Water.  It was a mixed blessing, because of course, instead of stopping at that, Metal also controls Wood, and to my Wood his phase was like a stern Grandmother, who gives with one hand and smacks you with the other. 

Is White Rabbit really one of your Four Animals?  If it's the year or the month, they are lucky financially, and if your chart is like Trump's, you are not likely to starve. :)      

Yes.

In the branch and stem of the month pillar.  "The Friend" personality, also like Trump.  I think you should check what your star is, mine is #4 Green Wood.  If you are #9, #1 or #8... We might be a match which is unexpected.  Irony if that happens, anyone?

Edit: If you were born in 79' your Kua number would be #3, if 91' then it would be #6 which I haven't looked up the interactions for yet.  Alternately, if you were born in 86' that would be the magic #1 Star.

Edit: there is no sensitive information here, added this message for emphasis.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1

Ah, thank you for the thought, WR!  I won't reveal too much about my dates and stars (taoists are prohibited from revealing such info if they can help it), but alas, no match there.  I'm hell bent on a Yang Water deal.  They are very rare, in fact I see 80% charts dominated by Fire or Metal in folks born in the 20th century, especially in males.  So it's not for lack of understanding of what I need that I have never met an available Yang Water guy.  The only one I did meet was not up for grabs, but the alchemy!! -- !!!

-- so I know exactly what I'm looking for.  

Good luck to you with your quest!  :)  I wouldn't invest too much into the birth year though, I would focus on the wuxing phase/phases you're deficient in and look for that primarily in a partner -- all the rest is icing on the cake.  

Advice... Ha ha!  a comedian too.

Well if you ever want to continue talking about this hit me up in PM.

Edit: In hindsight, rather than using my flair for creative metaphors, I decided to instead say this:

The five elements are useful, if you know how to use them.  My question is how would you use this water that you find?  Water is super-independent.  If you tried to control that creativity and magnetism it will rebel.  You would instead find that it would be your master.  Take a lesson like this from someone who understands water well.  If you cling to it or try to manipulate it, it will feel under appreciated and leave.  That is the mystery of water.  It is not codependent.  Codependency is a corruption due to ignorance of understanding the natural self, be it masculine or feminine.  The moment confusion takes hold or traits are misappropriated is the start of Codependent interactions.  Thus, confusion, androgyny, codependency are not ways of nature or the Dao.  Codependent is when boundarys are forgotten and this leads to aggression.  Thus, water also teaches that gender role assassination and all like mannered things that come from it are also not of the Dao.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this