lessdaomorebum

I would like to delete my account

I could stop going to a particular bank, but I would close out the account.

But they will still have your records and will share them with the IRS.

• Like 2

I forgot why I asked the question Marbelhead. Maybe I would have said Hell no too. What am I responding to?

I forgot why I asked the question Marbelhead. Maybe I would have said Hell no too. What am I responding to?

I don't know.  I too have forgotten.  I will go look and get back to you.

Aha!  The previous post to yours was "Would I lie to you?"

You said "I don't know.  Would you?"

I said "Hell no."

That is because I have nothing to gain by lying nor anything to lose by telling the truth.

• Like 1

Aha!  The previous post to yours was "Would I lie to you?"

You said "I don't know.  Would you?"

I said "Hell no."

That is because I have nothing to gain by lying nor anything to lose by telling the truth.

Thanks for catching me up. I got lost.

What is really helping is that my involvement in participating on the Daobums is increasing my typing skills, filling up my time, and fending of what may happen, and you and Karl have mentioned this already, late stage Alzeheimers/Dementia.

Wait a minute. What did I just type. Fingers don't fail me now!

• Like 3

Thanks for catching me up. I got lost.

The time is 8:36  ( EST )  , the location is  'Earth'.  

The poster says he is leaving but has not left , but is talking a lot about it. 

Annie Lennox is singing a song about leaving, not talking, just walking right out the door ... and not lying about it  (although she does go on about it too ) .

Its a bit like  (if you ever experienced it ) " We need to have this long and involved talk about the way things are going as I think I might leave the relationship, depending on what you can do about things about ... blah blah blah .... " 

Fer fucks sake ... if ya dont like it  -  do something else !

The next left is the turn off to Albuquerque .​  ....   and dont forget to take your mother a tea-cake !  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

What is really helping is that my involvement in participating on the Daobums is increasing my typing skills, filling up my time, and fending of what may happen, and you and Karl have mentioned this already, late stage Alzeheimers/Dementia.

Thats just your brain  wanting to 'delete accounts ' . 

If I don't look at this forum will this thread still be running ?

It's like hotel California : you can 'threaten' to check out, but you can never leave'

I can tell how you feel but I am afraid to say this that you just should not visit this forum. I mean, ignore it.

• Like 1

I can tell how you feel but I am afraid to say this that you just should not visit this forum. I mean, ignore it.

I can't. I am waiting for it to be deleted. :blink:

Okay guys .... time for some 'guitar karaoke '  ! 

JIM !    -  here you go, you want to see me in action ?  

• Like 2

In the 13 pages of comments did anyone mention that some people delete themselves out manually?  ie blank out every one of their posts.  Self terminating there electric finger prints here.  

Time consuming and doesn't mean much since old posts get washed down the stream of time, but some have a philosophy of leaving no trace, which I can respect.  myself, I like to leave traces and bread crumbs in places I've been.  Lest I forget them and the lessons learned there.

In the 13 pages of comments did anyone mention that some people delete themselves out manually?  ie blank out every one of their posts.  Self terminating there electric finger prints here.  

Imagine me trying to do that with all my posts.