lessdaomorebum

I would like to delete my account

In the 13 pages of comments did anyone mention that some people delete themselves out manually?  ie blank out every one of their posts.  Self terminating there electric finger prints here.  

Time consuming and doesn't mean much since old posts get washed down the stream of time, but some have a philosophy of leaving no trace, which I can respect.  myself, I like to leave traces and bread crumbs in places I've been.  Lest I forget them and the lessons learned there.

The stream of time doesn't seem to matter to google.

Imagine me trying to do that with all my posts.

Yoiks !   :huh:  ... one would have to be having an ' episode'   or a 'syndrome'   to do all of that !

It may just be easier to delete them just after they are written . 

• Like 1

The stream of time doesn't seem to matter to google.

In many ways google is our post modern god.

all hail google.  -_-

The Plex that knows all.

This is very true. There are so many systems in china that don't quite do what one would expect from them. I have had conversations with teachers here that are very famous to the chinese and their systems don't achieve what I have come to realise as being the basic achievements of a system that really refines jing into qi.

Knowing what I know. What do you think lessdaomorebum, should I just let it be, not bother mentioning this to others? The amount of resistance makes me feel it's not even worth it. But if I do and say nothing, am I being selfish?

Truth be told it doesn't really matter. I used to dislike the way things work here in china, but now I get why they do things the way they do. I like this way, it's kind of wonderful.

I might take a break from here too I think. It was nice getting the chance to know you though. All the best.

It has been great meeting you here as well.

I am glad you share your experience and opinions here. But you do make some bold representations of the way things are in China or outside China.

It not only does not surprise me that there are famous masters with insufficient abilities, it seems likely.

I, too, have lived in China. I don't like the way they do things, in general.

• Like 1