Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

So if Hillary is elected and later impeached, who is going to be President? The Vice President? Because it seems like the email probe is going to continue beyond 2016.

Post to your hearts content Brian. Just because law is a hobby of yours means absolutely nothing. In regards to the warrant, the computer in question is part of another investigation and the FBI must show probable cause to convince the judge to issue a warrant.

Nope. I'm glad you now have apparently abandoned that nutty idea about needing a warrant from the DoJ to open an investigation but the FBI apparently already had possession of these e-mails as part of another investigation. Unless you are claiming that Obama's FBI routinely violates the 4th Amendment, we should assume that investigation was legal (otherwise, we have to assume the Obama FBI is operating outside the law as SOP, which I suspect is not a direction you'd like to take the conversation?) Assuming the evidence was lawfully collected for one investigation, it is valid for application to any other investigation, regardless of whether that other investigation was preexisting.

But perhaps your sources within the DNC have told you otherwise but my hunch right now is that it's related to unredacted classified records sent by Hillary to Huma's Yahoo account which were found on Anthony Wiener's personal laptop. The very existence of such e-mails is problematic on several levels (and felonious on several levels as well...)

• Like 1

'Little did Obama/HRC realize that an auto-sync feature between Huma & Weiner inadvertently saved the deleted emails on Weiner's machine.'

CwCki_gW8AAy16k.jpg

• Like 2

The fact that the FBI have opened another investigation into Hillary is reason enough. 

Isn't the current issue really about the email server, to understand the other investigation (Weiner)?

Whether it has opened the door to expose other stuff or other connections regarding Hillary is to be seen.

• Like 1

Have you heard the rumour that the emails were saved under a file called 'life insurance' ? This might only be a rumour. There are also 350k emails on Weiners laptop.

If you still think voting for Hillary is wise after all this, then you reveal yourself as an amoral, liar devoid of a conscience. A great rant by Stefan Molyneux.

Isn't the current issue really about the email server, to understand the other investigation (Weiner)?

Whether it has opened the door to expose other stuff or other connections regarding Hillary is to be seen.

There is no more doubt. There are 650K emails on that server apparently in a file marked 'life insurance'.

How did they get on Weiners computer ? It's relatively easy to work out that a flakey pervert like Weiner was not clever enough to cover his tracks. What's the chance he realised he would be caught, or that he had already been caught and was being blackmailed ?

Hillary knows very well that whatever was on her own server was poison and that's why she bleached it and destroyed the other devices with a hammer.

This woman has been engaged in corruption within a corrupt system for so long that she has lost any sense of reality. It's like succesful rock stars that become so lost in their sudden fame and fortune that they live the kind of life that is equivalent to a burned out junky, or rapidly deteriorating alcoholic. In Hillarys case it's like a society in which everyone is either fawning for favours and prestige, or they are stabbing others in the back to get the top. The law doesn't apply. The people outside don't apply. It's a henetically sealed bubble and the those outside it are just numbers of cattle. Rarely does the sunlight filter through, but at election time the bubble is dependent on the cattle to maintain its integrity. It does everything it can to make the cattle feel inclusive with media narrative, smiles and the promise of free stuff, peace and jobs.

Once the bubble is pierced, then the destruction is relative to the level of corruption inside of it. This bubble is very corrupt. The central bankers bubbles are very corrupt. It's like intensified explosive power getting ever stronger and ripe for a massive explosion. The degree of internal corruption foretells the degree to which those inside it will go to shelter themselves. Hillary would happily press the nuclear button and hide with her acolytes in a bunker. She would do anything to avoid it ending.

• Like 1

rumours that the laptop may have details of a paedophile ring that both bill and hillary are part of. david icke anyone?

hillary-in-on-Bills-pedophile-express-tr

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 2

rumours that the laptop may have details of a paedophile ring that both bill and hillary are part of. david icke anyone?

hillary-in-on-Bills-pedophile-express-tr

It's interesting how paedophillia is rife amongst corrupt power seekers. It's like drugs for the junkies. It must be part of their mentality once the corruption becomes solidified. I suppose children are seen as innocents that they can spoil, they get their power by destroying the potential in others. It's like serial muderers that get their kicks out of watching their victims die.

Heard Huma ran back to the Muslim Brotherhood

and Weiner had best lock himself up somewhere lest he become another speedbump on Clinton Road.

Heard Huma ran back to the Muslim Brotherhood

and Weiner had best lock himself up somewhere lest he become another speedbump on Clinton Road.

I'm surprised they hadn't suicider Weiner previously. It appears he was the weak spot in a solidly corrupt group who kept it together. Maybe they suspected he had information that could be released if he died-like 650K emails ? If he was prepared to burn down the palace rather than just stab a few of the residents, then they might have been forced into trying to control him like a wayward prince.

--DATELINE, Saturday the 29th: An FBI agent “has evidence that Huma Adebin has been spying for Saudi Arabia and passing DOS document to them.”

DJ Lewis ‏@umpire43 Oct 29

If voters elect Hillary, get ready for President Kaine. I am privy to information from old work friends that HRC will be indicted early 2017 {Emphasis added}

--DATELINE, Sunday the 30th:

DJ Lewis ‏@umpire43

At 10.00AM EST a letter sent to SD by FBI to revoke Passport of Huma Abdin.

And late Sunday night, CNN adds that the FBI has known about these emails for weeks:

Updated 11:41 PM ET, Sun October 30, 2016

(CNN) The FBI stumbled upon a trove of emails from one of Hillary Clinton's top aides weeks ago {Emphasis added}, law enforcement officials told CNN Sunday.

Edited by wilfred
  • Like 2

Has anyone heard the rumour about the 1.8 billion the Clinton foundation moved to Quatar. That they are apparently building a massive palace for some VIP from the US ?

Oh interesting - the NYPD began this one, they were the ones that took Weiner's laptop, they were the ones that discovered the "life insurance" full of completely unadulterated emails.

Soon as the FBI got word of this they came and took it over.

(see previous comments about why, to keep a lid on bigger things)

--DATELINE, Saturday the 29th: An FBI agent “has evidence that Huma Adebin has been spying for Saudi Arabia and passing DOS document to them.”

DJ Lewis ‏@umpire43 Oct 29

If voters elect Hillary, get ready for President Kaine. I am privy to information from old work friends that HRC will be indicted early 2017 {Emphasis added}

--DATELINE, Sunday the 30th:

DJ Lewis ‏@umpire43

At 10.00AM EST a letter sent to SD by FBI to revoke Passport of Huma Abdin.

And late Sunday night, CNN adds that the FBI has known about these emails for weeks:

Updated 11:41 PM ET, Sun October 30, 2016

(CNN) The FBI stumbled upon a trove of emails from one of Hillary Clinton's top aides weeks ago {Emphasis added}, law enforcement officials told CNN Sunday.

Who is this person saying these things and what are the chances that this stuff actually comes to light is my question? something like this and the paedophilia stuff could really rock the whole system.

Edited by bax44

Interesting to me too that we are on a "spiritual" website where youd figure people had developed some degree of intuition etc. I mean even forgetting all of her baggage and all of this fbi stuff etc, just based on pure humanity and reading people.. she isnt someone I would follow to a sewage treatment plant let alone vote her in to  be the "leader" of this country.  All I have to do is look and listen to her for about ten minutes to come to that conclusion.

Edited by bax44
  • Like 2

Interesting to me too that we are on a "spiritual" website where youd figure people had developed some degree of intuition etc. I mean even forgetting all of her baggage and all of this fbi stuff etc, just based on pure humanity and reading people.. she isnt someone I would follow to a sewage treatment plant let alone vote her in to  be the "leader" of this country.  All I have to do is look and listen to her for about ten minutes to come to that conclusion.

If you are referring to me, I am only bringing up pertinent issues regarding balance in this thread. I am acutely aware of the issues surrounding Hillary and Trump. Remember, Trump is going to trial in a few weeks under the RICO ACT; which means racketeering and conspiracy to commit a crime. Also on trial for raping a 13 year old girl.  Serious charges!

If you are referring to me, I am only bringing up pertinent issues regarding balance in this thread. I am acutely aware of the issues surrounding Hillary and Trump. Remember, Trump is going to trial in a few weeks under the RICO ACT; which means racketeering and conspiracy to commit a crime. Also on trial for raping a 13 year old girl.  Serious charges!

I wasnt referring to anyone in particular and I wasnt even excluding Trump from it(although in this case Imo he is the far preferable choice), I was just pointing out what I observe thats all.

Edited by bax44

wow, when all else fails, resort to calling your opponent on your own crimes, lol

bill's the pederast and the clintons are proven liars, so  *shrug*

• Like 1

wow, when all else fails, resort to calling your opponent on your own crimes, lol

However it is Trump who is going to court and not Bill Clinton LMAO.

• Like 1

Straight out of Alinsky.

(Yeah, ralis will likely howl with injury but Alinsky was Hillary's mentor (before an Exalted Cyclops of the KKK became her mentor decades later...))

• Like 2

If you are referring to me, I am only bringing up pertinent issues regarding balance in this thread. I am acutely aware of the issues surrounding Hillary and Trump. Remember, Trump is going to trial in a few weeks under the RICO ACT; which means racketeering and conspiracy to commit a crime. Also on trial for raping a 13 year old girl. Serious charges!

As Trump himself said that he didn't need the crap that comes along with threatening the status quo, but he knew he would get it. He would have no doubts about the information they would have on him and that they would use it. He had no immunity as Hillary does, no protection from Clinton media.

Anyway, the Trump/Clinton thing is over now these emails have emerged. I said before that it didn't matter whether Trump wins or loses, he has won. Things will never be the same again.

• Like 2

Just another deflection away from Trump's alleged crimes which he is going to trial for and that is a fact. Prove he is a pederast.