Junko

The origin of mankind

Junko; " Yes ok,so you are saying those python were all killed by accident? Since when it is called 'accident' when human kill animal being intentionally and to make money for it??  "

The ones I get are already dead.  Most have been killed by people not being able to avoid them , or not being aware they are there, however, I do know some people deliberately aim for them to run over and kill them. However, they can jump up into the underside of the car and can work their way into the inside of the passenger area .... its happened !

But times  have changed ;  Nungali as a little boy ;  Big brother '  "There is a snake in the yard ! "

Dad :   "Run and get me the axe ! "

- well, that's also how people get bitten !

Nowadays ;   " Hey boys ! Come look at this beautiful snake in the yard ... stand back, don't crowd him ..... all stand together - don't surround him....  give him an escape route ....     hasn't he got a great pattern on him .... that's what we call a Death Adder ."

-  I don't think what you described IS called an accident .... its called commercial hunting .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

If frogs could fly they wouldn't bump their ass every time they jump.

:)

and if we had no gravity the air would be full of all the birds that died .... just floating around ....    so just as well we have it .

;) 

• Like 1

We have the poison Adder in Britain. A few people get bitten each year and the bite can be fatal.

the bite is fatal as well ?   You have a snake that is BOTH poisonous (which is rare )  AND  venomous ? ! ?

( :)   normally I would let this pass, but not with Karl   ...     :P    )

Aussie death adder

aantarcticus.jpg

• Like 2

My neighbor pulled all the landscaping out if his yard because he saw a harmless blacksnake in one of his bushes. 

Tell him now he has removed all the cover, they wont want to stay in his garden ... they will move towards the house and find  sheltered habitat there .

• Like 2

Some people have a snake as pet at home.

The carpet python is a popular pet .  Even one in the wild can be quiet 'friendly', if you know what you are doing, you can pick them up and cuddle them,  if its a cold day, they appreciated the warmth of our bodies. I have had one sitting on my lap while I was sitting at the table, it slithered inside my shirt, curled up and went to sleep.

A very good natured snake , even once when one got pissed off with me (from over handling )  and it struck at me, it did it with a closed mouth ..... a little warning 'peck' with its nose.   

• Like 2

What about the purple headed bed snake ?

If you showed me that one I would dong it with a cast iron frypan .

I might even make shoes and handbag out of its skin for Junko.

• Like 1

....   well ..... lets say    just the handbag then ...

No ?

a small change purse  ?

No ?

• Like 1

Can crocodile die by accident on the street? In Australia,are there crocodile?

Crocodiles and a whole host of things out to bite, sting, claw or kill you. Then there are the annoying flies which the authorities allocate to you for however long you visit.

• Like 1

.. In Australia,are there crocodile?

ofcourse mate, Stralia is pretty much a concentration of all things deadly and poisonous to man. 

The whole continent is pretty much a practical joke god laid out for his own twisted amusement. 

sorry Aussies but you know its true. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

yep .... lady got taken by a croc in FFNQ  the other day

(I hope it took her somewhere nice .  ) 

Actually, they do seem to have a particular taste for Japanese tourists .... more than other nationalities .

• Like 2

12230%20-%20Crocodile%20Dundee.jpg

Say hello to Brutus    .... you can even pat and stroke him ! 

Brutus-crocodile.jpg

• Like 1

If you showed me that one I would dong it with a cast iron frypan .

I might even make shoes and handbag out of its skin for Junko.

I don't think you are such artist who could make handbags and shoes.!

No ?   How would you know ?

As soon as I get that other croc's arm ,  I will have a great pair of boots !

A little hard to walk in  though

You, however, may prefer my 'hand crafted'    high - heeled   "cow girl boots " 

pony-hoof-shoes_Iris-Schieferstein1.jpg

I also suggest the accompanying handbag ..... bonus is, it comes already full of  .....   'stuff'   .   

Well, technically, it's a leg. But yeah... Looks like there is always a bigger croco.

giant+crocodile.png

giant+crocodile.png

You can easily make it look bigger than it really is by placing the crowd far in the background and then using a telephoto lens at a distance to flatten the perspective. That croc could be less than 6 feet in length.

Exaggerated or not.. that looks pretty big to me. Bigger than our alligators, but,,I dont think they can kill you any More if theyre big. This is one of our locals ,, the turtle itself was huge. post-86726-0-98589400-1465126187_thumb.jpg

Yep.  That's one of the very few animals that has turtles as one of its pray.  Most sharks don't even mess with the mature sea turtles.