Junko

The origin of mankind

I still haven't found out how human beings got created and since when we have been on this planet.Did we come from outer space? Or did we evolve from animals? Were extraterrestrials or angelic beings involved? Let's start to find out!

• Like 4

I think there is a combination of suggestions... and the combination is actually the key. 

Under certain conditions, you can go back and see it for yourself...  I think that depends on your destiny... but you are here now and in charge of your present destiny.  So it is really asking, is that what you want to really find out, if you=destiny will show it?

Added:  I guess as a spoiler to why I state the above... I went back to look for myself... I had the same question :)

• Like 1

Dawei, I don't think I understand your response and I'm also very interested in this topic.

• Like 1

Its related to prime hermetic directive ;   ' Know thyself'  ...  the basic questions " Who am I , where did I come from and where am I going ? " 

So a very worthwhile enquiry IMO. 

I prefer to start at physical foundations, they should be strong and balanced. For this, anthropology is good, to gain your basic understanding of origins. Also cultural anthropology looks at the whole cultural range of answers to the above questions.

The record shows  we have not always been here ....  then 'suddenly'  ... we are .   But there were creatures here before us, very much like us, but not yet 'mankind' ... and animals before them, who were like them but not yet them .  And so on , so I think evolution is implied. 

One important distinction was / is ;  when did the change occur and what caused it ... and what is actually those essential difference that separated us from the other animals and made, or   'distinguishes '   mankind ? 

That might be a good starting point ? 

• Like 2

I think there is a combination of suggestions... and the combination is actually the key.

Under certain conditions, you can go back and see it for yourself... I think that depends on your destiny... but you are here now and in charge of your present destiny. So it is really asking, is that what you want to really find out, if you=destiny will show it?

Added: I guess as a spoiler to why I state the above... I went back to look for myself... I had the same question :)

A number of people gave us elaborate psychic visions of humanity's origin, including H.P.Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce, Jane Roberts, Barbara Marciniak and others. Sometimes they agree with each other, sometimes they don't - or maybe they do, but it's not obvious because they describe things from different perspectives. For that matter, I agree with you that different influences came together in the creation of our species.

Anyway, let's not hesitate to discuss whatever insights we might have. The way I see it, this can only help us arrive at a more complete picture.

• Like 3

A number of people gave us elaborate psychic visions of humanity's origin, including H.P.Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Edgar Cayce, Jane Roberts, Barbara Marciniak and others. Sometimes they agree with each other, sometimes they don't - or maybe they do, but it's not obvious because they describe things from different perspectives. For that matter, I agree with you that different influences came together in the creation of our species.

That confused me.  Do you mean different influences came together and the different people mentioned focused on and tried to explain each different influences.   ... and by looking at them all we get a bigger picture ? 

{For a moment there, I thought  you meant,  their  different influences. } 

The different influences I see are from inherited and mutated genetics coupled with environmental feedback.  Everything else  ( the view of the above mentioned people ,  'spiritual'  etc  ) can be seen as  metaphor, analogy, 'theatre', etc  so that inherent / feedback process works better  ( and that is related to our 'human' ability that separated us from the other animals in the first place , something I term (for ease of reference )  ' the imaginative soul' . 

• Like 1

That confused me.  Do you mean different influences came together and the different people mentioned focused on and tried to explain each different influences.   ... and by looking at them all we get a bigger picture ? 

{For a moment there, I thought  you meant,  their  different influences. } 

The different influences I see are from inherited and mutated genetics coupled with environmental feedback.  Everything else  ( the view of the above mentioned people ,  'spiritual'  etc  ) can be seen as  metaphor, analogy, 'theatre', etc  so that inherent / feedback process works better  ( and that is related to our 'human' ability that separated us from the other animals in the first place , something I term (for ease of reference )  ' the imaginative soul' . 

You already talked of genetics and environmental influences. But there is more in my book. And your mention of Man's "imaginative soul" leads me to the question: What was the "soul" that "imagined" humanity as a whole? Can we agree on the World Soul? Did it express an "Uridee" in the Platonic sense?

I hope now you start seeing what I meant by different influences coming together. I was not talking about different DNA strands - at least not primarily.

But now that you brought this up: Where do, for instance, the "swimming skins" between our fingers come from? No other primates have them.

I really liked the ideas expressed by Terra Papers. You can find on google the pdf, there is also a youtube about that.

• Like 1

Terra papers sounds interesting. I wonder if anyone could provide some good links as to the phsycic visions mentioned earlier int thread. There seems to be a metric ton's worth of that type of info out there and I'm hoping some one else (bless their heart) has done some of the heavy lifting. :)

• Like 1

Everything on Earth originally came from "outer space".

The origin of humanity and everything else is Infinity (also = zero).

You are all Infinity.

And begin condensing.

Into energy waves and "forces".

Into pre-atomic particles.

Into atomic "elements".

Into "chemicals".

Into microbial life.

Into plants.

Into animals.

Primate.

Human being.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

All of this is condensation of energy.

The point of human conception is a fulcrum.

Where expansion begins.

And differentiation.

Back to Infinity.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 4

Energy/matter wise this is a given.

I have noticed that the theory that biological life originating from outer space is gaining more fans.

How can we know things?

How can we determine if some idea that we have is likely to be true or not?

And how do we determine the truth for that which is in the past?

How can we know things?

How can we determine if some idea that we have is likely to be true or not?

And how do we determine the truth for that which is in the past?

Observation is the best way.

Testing our understanding of what we believe we observed is an excellent follow-up.

Personal experiences is also a good way to test for truth for our self (but probably not for others).

• Like 1

Humans have a side of to taking risks and exploring.

Edited by Junko

Observation is the best way.

Testing our understanding of what we believe we observed is an excellent follow-up.

Personal experiences is also a good way to test for truth for our self (but probably not for others).

In terms of the origin of mankind, what are things we can observe, how can we test our belives around the origin of mankind and what sort of personal experiences can help us understand the truth about the origin of mankind?

• Like 1

The origin of humanity and everything else is Infinity (also = zero).

You are all Infinity.

And begin condensing.

Into energy waves and "forces".

Into pre-atomic particles.

Into atomic "elements".

Into "chemicals".

Into microbial life.

Into plants.

Into animals.

Primate.

Human being.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

All of this is condensation of energy.

The point of human conception is a fulcrum.

Where expansion begins.

And differentiation.

Back to Infinity.

-VonKrankenhaus

Outer space and infinity LOL

You need to stop getting your science from Pixar ;-)

In terms of the origin of mankind, what are things we can observe, how can we test our belives around the origin of mankind and what sort of personal experiences can help us understand the truth about the origin of mankind?

Fair question.  I doubt any answer I present will be inadequate though.  However,

We would have to rely on what others have said.  We observe their findings.  If what is being presented is logical and within reason then we would include those thoughts into our understandings.

Is evolution to me?  Yes.  Is the Christian belief of creation logical?  For me, no.

However, each of us determine what it is that we are going to believe.

Science may not state as many truths as religions do but science does make some pretty good assumptions.

Personally, I still hold to the theory that biological life originate from chemical interaction between 4 and 3.5 billion years ago.  But no, I still haven't heard a good explanation as to how this actually happened.  It has been tried numerous times in the lab but still no cigar.  Maybe it was a miracle that will never be repeated.

• Like 3

Science may not state as many truths as religions do but science does make some pretty good assumptions.

Yes science is based on these ideas of what we can consider to be true, and how to reliable determine something to be plausible, which is why it is such a great tool.

Personally, I still hold to the theory that biological life originate from chemical interaction between 4 and 3.5 billion years ago.  But no, I still haven't heard a good explanation as to how this actually happened.  It has been tried numerous times in the lab but still no cigar.  Maybe it was a miracle that will never be repeated.

The question of why, inevetably leads to further quesitons of why both in terms of why precursory explanation is precursory but also why it is so in itself. This eventuall leads to the big question of why existance, or why everything. And science can in itself not really deal with any question of why, but instead is a tool to explore the question of how.

The question of why, inevetably leads to further quesitons of why both in terms of why precursory explanation is precursory but also why it is so in itself. This eventuall leads to the big question of why existance, or why everything. And science can in itself not really deal with any question of why, but instead is a tool to explore the question of how.

Excellent observation.

I rarely ask "Why?" any more.

Religions offer many answers to the "Why?' question.

Science attention is more at the "How?".

• Like 4

I tend to agree with Marblehead.   Postulating aliens just moves the football back a few yards, til its punted by default to either a supernatural cause or given incalculable space and time random factors aligning just so.

I think 'moderns' tend to substitute Aliens for Angels/Gods.  Bringing the same problems with them. Whether its either, I hold there secrecy against them.  Mankinds love of heroic literature points to a need and acceptance for a such a uniting figure.  

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"Outer space and infinity LOL

You need to stop getting your science from Pixar ;-)"

-----

It's actually much simpler than that.

Everything on earth comes from outside of earth.

Which is "outer space".

The earth did not just suddenly appear from inside itself.

The rest of what I wrote is also just as simple.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3