Junko

The origin of mankind

What is Tumeric?

A very old spice, like cinnamon but a lot more Tumericy

Junko, you unintentional misunderstandings are a truly joyous thing.

• Like 1

Sharks are actually very old spices.

sharks are indeed a very old species, and turmeric is a healthy spice, used as an ingredient of curry

product_turmeric.jpg

• Like 3

And correct English seems to be a matter of luck even for highly experienced native writers.

I have an excuse, I've spent the last 8 hours blasting around the English countryside in the company of seven motorcycles and I'm tired out. :-)

• Like 1

Lazy english is a sign of an active mind.. Well, thas whut they tole me.

In my case it's the result of not being able to see straight.

• Like 1

Old%20Spice%20Sport%20Deodorant%20Classi

Sharks are actually very old spices.

I wondered what it was made from

• Like 1

And correct English seems to be a matter of luck even for highly experienced native writers.

and none of its 'rules' and correctness made much sense when they tried to teach me to speak and write all proper like .

I  before e ... except after c  ... and in certain other cases , usually when Venus is retrograde.

I have an excuse, I've spent the last 8 hours blasting around the English countryside in the company of seven motorcycles and I'm tired out. :-)

What !      Come on ... details man details  .....   me jealous 

-  I used to own one of these ;

24753.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you all for your understanding for my making mistakes in English.I meant 'species'.Today Sunday afternoon one of our Daobums's member stopped by our home.It was interesting to meet person like that from Daobums for the first time in my life.

Edited by Junko
  • Like 1

Thank you all for your understanding for my making mistakes in English.I meant 'species'.Today Sunday afternoon one of our Daobums's member stopped by our home.It was interesting to meet person like that from Daobums for the first time in my life.

What !      Come on ... details man details  .....   me jealous 

-  I used to own one of these ;

24753.jpg

post-113200-0-01261400-1465165138_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Here is the local run ... down 'the big hole'

IMGP2901-1024x597.jpg

to my place   (along Waterfall Way )

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dorrigo+mountain+road+motorbikes&&view=detail&mid=32BECB417B9F54948BFB32BECB417B9F54948BFB&FORM=VRDGAR

( 4.46 - 4.53  is my fav bit ;  an amazingly deep drop off, no safety rail ( I have tire nudged those bricks a couple of times )  ,  he probably didn't want to take his eyes off road to film the view - spectacular !  ... and a loooong way down .  

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Well .....   who was it ? 

Don't tell me Karl rode his motorcycle all the way to there !

• Like 1

Well .....   who was it ? 

Don't tell me Karl rode his motorcycle all the way to there !

Funnily enough I have. Not to Junko/Michaels home but into the Alps. Rode back to UK in one hit as well. Me and the Ducati Monster M1100S

What should I do,Nungali!? My mod hobby says do not mention the name.....I guess I could tell you it was not Karl but it was a person who is 25 years old male from Norway, Oslo.

Edited by Junko

suppose that is the tool for the job ! 

I once rode a 15 year old CB Honda 250cc from  Perth to Sydney via Melbourne   .... I  yi yi  -   yi yi ! 

4000 + Km  !    ( and that old motorcycle kept going for another  6 months around Sydney !  )

• Like 1

What should I do,Nungali!? My mod hobby says do not mention the name.....I guess I could tell you it was not Karl but it was a person who is 25 years old male from Norway, Oslo.

You should be obedient to your moderator and not mention him.

I mean ... obedient to your husband 

(otherwise he might ban you )

:)

I don't think he can ban me but yes I understand not to mention the name.....it's a Daobums member from 2009.

Edited by Junko

Hey Karl!  I hope you used the Channel tunnel.

No. I used the ferry.

• Like 1