Junko

The origin of mankind

No need to give up or to strain at it .   Definitely the egg  first ! 

Eggs were being laid long before the first chicken evolved . 

That's actually true although out of context.

• Like 1

..... amazing eh ?  

......  really amazingly  hairy arms !    :blink:

Isnt anything normal down there ? :)

I am a great believer of our sun what it can do.Our sun knows everything,everything even about questions I'm asking on my own thread.

Edited by Junko

I am a great believer of our sun what it can do.Our sun knows everything,everything even about questions I'm asking on my own thread.

I think you must mean 'deep thought' ? I'm certain the galaxy and its Sun were destroyed by a Vogon demolition crew.

• Like 1

Okay.  IMO you just fell into the abyss with that post.

Assigning consciousness and knowledge to the sun.  Shame on you.

• Like 1

Okay. IMO you just fell into the abyss with that post.

Assigning consciousness and knowledge to the sun. Shame on you.

I must have fallen into the same abyss then. The Sun has a consciousness far beyond human understanding, in my opinion, no perception. It's not just theory, he once "talked" to me in a manner most surprising and quite impossible for me to explain. All I can say, in a moment of crisis, he was aware of me as an individual and greatly cheered me up.

It is part of human ignorance to think that stars are stupid gas balls. In their non-linear plasma dynamics, incredible data streams are being processed.

But I don't expect an atheist who only believes in what is tangible to follow me here. All I expect from you is to respect that others don't necessarily share your world view though, and are welcome to voice theirs on this forum.

• Like 2

I must have fallen into the same abyss then. The Sun has a consciousness far beyond human understanding, in my opinion, no perception. It's not just theory, he once "talked" to me in a manner most surprising and quite impossible for me to explain. All I can say, in a moment of crisis, he was aware of me as an individual and greatly cheeref me up.

It is part of human ignorance to think that stars are stupid gas balls. In their non-linear plasma dynamics, incredible data streams are being processed.

But I don't expect an atheist who only believes in what is tangible to follow me here. All I expect from you is to respect that others don't necessarily share your world view though, and are welcome to voice this on this forum.

For what purpose would a star need a consciousness ? If it can perceive nothing then it has nothing to be conscious of. Therefore it is not processing data because it cannot percieve data.

For what purpose would a star need a consciousness ? If it can perceive nothing then it has nothing to be conscious of. Therefore it is not processing data because it cannot percieve data.

It is continuously receiving, processing, and emitting data. Data that has got to do with the development and destiny of civilizations, planets, and solar systems.

• Like 1

It is continuously receiving, processing, and emitting data. Data that has got to do with the development and destiny of civilizations, planets, and solar systems.

Without perception how could it have anything it could consciously process. The only thing we know that does that is a computer which has a consciousness that provided a program to carry out a predetermined task.

Are you thinking of a creator and that the stars are some form of plasma CPU ?

Okay.  IMO you just fell into the abyss with that post.

Assigning consciousness and knowledge to the sun.  Shame on you.

Oh I couldn't know about you have a problem about the sun.I pray to the sun.

Without perception how could it have anything it could consciously process. The only thing we know that does that is a computer which has a consciousness that provided a program to carry out a predetermined task.

Are you thinking of a creator and that the stars are some form of plasma CPU ?

Yes, you could think of them in those terms. The energies and informations they are processing are reaching far beyond the physical level though. They are multidimensional and being exchanged with planets and other stars. The Universe in toto is conscious. Human consciousness is merely a dim reflection of this.

I know these things, that's why I am called Star Lord. ;)

I used to worship the Sun with adorations   x 4 daily . 

It made me  feel great .   i  dont think the Sun minded either .  

" Hail unto Thee who art Tum in Thy setting, even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy, who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the Down-going of the Sun.

Tahuti standeth in His splendour at the prow, and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.

Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day.  "

re.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Yes, you could think of them in those terms. The energies and informations they are processing are reaching far beyond the physical level though. They are multidimensional and being exchanged with planets and other stars. The Universe in toto is conscious. Human consciousness is merely a dim reflection of this.

the Universe  in   Toto   .....    .....    becomes consciousness  ?  ..............

tumblr_nrm3zvQhD21u9aqpho1_500.jpg

:wacko:

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

That's of course a version of Platos forms combined with new age mysticism.

That's of course a version of Platos forms combined with new age mysticism.

It's a bit older than that.  Plato was a latecomer really.

• Like 2

I must have fallen into the same abyss then.

Yep.  You fell too.  But at least you and Junko are still together.  That's good.

• Like 1

Yeah, far more people prayed to the sun back in the old days.

You go ahead, I'm just responding to what others say.  The sun gives us life.  That's a good enough reason.

• Like 1

Please I make no assumption about you.Maybe I am getting old.....

Hehehe.  No problem.  I'm an Atheist and a Materialist (amongst other things).

But yes, if you continue to live you will get older.  That's nature's way.  But mentally we are supposed to become more mature.  Personally, I don't consider holding supernatural beliefs to be mature.

• Like 1