Junko

The origin of mankind

In 1986,I remember this incident very well because it was the year of the summer I went to the united states to study.I remember wondering why I am seeing this before I was going to go to this country where space shuttles are.Excuse me this incident has nothing to do with our sun.Please think about it carefully.This happened it's because of human's bad construction of space shuttle.

I am  thinking about it  carefully !  

If this has nothing to do with the sun, how do you get the  nuclear warheads there ?    :wacko:  

Edited by Nungali

Sun want to communicate.....

So do I, but that doesnt mean I want you you to shoot nukes at me .

Yikes ! 

Here is a communication from Sun to Junko 

i0PZUvZ.jpg

"Junko, please dont shoot me ! " 

• Like 2

Somehow I don't feel we are any nearer to solving the mystery of the origin of mankind.

• Like 3

I watched that space x thing go up today· It was pretty dinky compared to the shuttle even.. but I was very impressed with the landing on the barge. Bink, and it was down already.

• Like 1

Somehow I don't feel we are any nearer to solving the mystery of the origin of mankind.

firing nukes at the sun seems more about the end of mankind IMO   :blush:

• Like 1

firing nukes at the sun seems more about the end of mankind IMO   :blush:

Sounds like throwing bangers at an atomic bomb.

• Like 1

Lets say someone gets all that payload safely off earth, and hurls it into the sun, and it causes some sort of solar burp, a flare ,ionized jet ,,to come right back at us.

It would be quite presumptuous to take for granted that we have a full comprehension of all the physics that were involved. So it's better to be careful.

If we were only looking for a safe place to our discard nuclear warheads, we could probably melt them safely in the sun though (without any explosions).

Better yet we would find a way to artificially accelerate the decay of those nuclear elements to a harmless metal, as some out-of-the-box-thinkers say is feasible.

• Like 1

Yeah, it appears that the origin of mankind didn't work out so well so we are considering ways of destroying it.

Perhaps the egg really did come first.

• Like 1

It would be quite presumptuous to take for granted that we have a full comprehension of all the physics that were involved. So it's better to be careful.

If we were only looking for a safe place to our discard nuclear warheads, we could probably melt them safely in the sun though (without any explosions).

Better yet we would find a way to artificially accelerate the decay of those nuclear elements to a harmless metal, as some out-of-the-box-thinkers say is feasible.

It's only the fissionable element that presents a danger. It's about the size of a grapefruit and is relatively stable. You could bury it deep without much concern. I don't think I'd go firing it into the atmosphere on our rudimentary rockets.

We will just bury it somewhere and in the future . people brighter than us will know how to dispose of it.

Idiot-at-Work-300x200.jpg

We will just bury it somewhere and in the future . people brighter than us will know how to dispose of it.

Idiot-at-Work-300x200.jpg

We already know how to use it. It can be successfully mixed to create reactor fuel.

• Like 1

Yeah, it appears that the origin of mankind didn't work out so well so we are considering ways of destroying it.

Perhaps the egg really did come first.

We can work out,I won't give up!
  • Like 2

No need to give up or to strain at it .   Definitely the egg  first ! 

Eggs were being laid long before the first chicken evolved . 

• Like 2

Like this  ;   "Here boy .... come on .... come over here !  " 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1