Junko

The origin of mankind

HUH ? 

Saying beavers are not quite the same as humans  is a demotion now  ?   :blink:

see the end of my post 571 

... however I do admit to being a Beaverist in the earlier parts of my life 

960.jpg

As long as you have your hand up that's ok.

You know what they say ;      man spends the first 9 month of his life getting ready to leave the lodge 

and the rest of his life trying to get back in . 

• Like 2

Hey Nungali!Thank yooooou for a funny video-clip!Heavy metal style.....a western guy and two Young Japanese girls...!Watching something like this,do you feel like visiting Japan? I would run away from my own country......which I did!

• Like 2

Hey Nungali!Thank yooooou for a funny video-clip!Heavy metal style.....a western guy and two Young Japanese girls...!Watching something like this,do you feel like visiting Japan? I would run away from my own country......which I did!

Oohhh Junko ... you made me LOL so much I half started choking. 

Thanks for that :) 

• Like 1

Amazing... How did you know what we look like?!

I dunno ... I just kinda visualise you with a beard and a very deep voice   

:P

......  wait !       I didnt  visualise you in that other gear too ....   :wacko:

(Hmmmm ,,,, this is sorta backfiring  :unsure:  )

By the way,I found out little more about this Ladybaby thing. This western guy is called'Lady beard'and he is from your country,Australia!

• Like 1

By the way,I found out little more about this Ladybaby thing. This western guy is called'Lady beard'and he is from your country,Australia!

It confirms the theory that primitive Man came from there. I'm sure that most here have heard of the Australopithecus? Yeah, I know it has an add-on "africanus", but...

301gg01.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing matters but everything matters.  Perspective.

I dont think it (the origin of humanity) matters at all. We can only start where we are now. 

• Like 1

I dont think it (the origin of humanity) matters at all. We can only start where we are now. 

In terms of the historical biological context do you mean ?

I have to say, I have little interest how we came to be, but I can't say that it isn't important-maybe something useful can come from an investigation, a medical benefit, or something innovative.

• Like 1

In terms of the historical biological context do you mean ? I have to say, I have little interest how we came to be, but I can't say that it isn't important-maybe something useful can come from an investigation, a medical benefit, or something innovative.

I am speaking both physically and mentally, both are linked, yeah? The process of illumination or enlightenment (the main topics here minus all the fluff) is a reverse engineering of the mind in it's current state, therefore if we begin this process with pre-formed theories on where we should end up, we are like dogs chasing our tails, this 'tail-biting' is apparent in both 'rational' science and 'irrational' conspiracy theories. Both are essentially distractions to the trainee/initiate. I use to be fascinated with both areas, now I occasionally check old sites I used to frequent, and think rubbish at it's worse, painful distraction at best. Biologically, who is to say knowing man's origins will solve anything, I can trace stories back to the old countries of my family origins and readily see that no one necessarily lived longer or 'better' - likewise my in-laws family we're all pushing a healthy 90 years old in the 1800s, functional and not hooked up to shitty machines. But hey, technology is great, we can string people along who are on the brink of dying for years and milk their insurance companies for all it's worth, but who is to say that is living or represents progress of any kind. All I need to know about humanity's origins is that we emerged from an automatic process found in nature, if you know that process you can re-create it.

This is actually a valid perspective.  Sure, it's nice to know from where we came and how we got here but it really doesn't matter.  We live in the "now" moment.

Its important because some folks hate each other based on skin colors and cultures, which looks more foolish in the light of common origin and the ubiquity of the human condition. 

• Like 1

Its important because some folks hate each other based on skin colors and cultures, which looks more foolish in the light of common origin and the ubiquity of the human condition. 

While this is true, those types normally can't see that far so it doesn't matter to them.

• Like 1

ha ha  !   really ?  

I guess we have a history of our  men going to other countries and  'making music'   with the young local girls  ... :unsure: