Junko

The origin of mankind

Karl ,, Didn't you ever watch Miracle on 34th Street? 

Ok fine , In the realm of courtroom jargon , asked by an attorney , under oath , I would say I do not believe its possible that aliens had anything whatsoever to do with building the Egyptian pyramids. 

Now ... 

The opposing attorney has you on the stand and asks, IF an alien spacecraft landed directly in front of you , and a grey guy with giant eyes emerged hovering above the ground , Would you consider that it was possible  that you had indeed been presumptuous in your declaring the impossibility of extra-terrestrial contact? 

OBJECTION !  

You are 'leading' the witness  and being presumptuous     ;)

You see ..... in court, you cant get away with obvious  bull shit .   ^_^

• Like 2

no no no  .... unicorns are all purdy like  

pony-magic-little-cute-unicorn-run-and-m

Thats an ancient Siberian Rhinoplastisaurus

That's ma unicorn although a bit cartoony. Did Aliens draw that ?

• Like 1

This is just a human way of thinking. The art is we should not think like humans.

Well it's your birthday again so I think you can choose to be anything you want. :-)

• Like 1

I can't prove I ate a jerk chicken burrito for dinner last night but it happened.

No .... right folks , lets interview his family and go the rubbish bins and examine his kitchen and  visit the 'Burrito to go' place near his house and interview some witnesses . 

and next ... we get out the colonoscope  

stock-photo-56783922-serious-doctor-pull

( Egyptologists  tend to look for other evidence than just someone's 'say-so'    :P   )  

Yet none of your efforts would be fruitful, Karl. I went alone, paid cash, I ate it all, GPS was turned off, I'm an unmemorable customer on a busy night (the place serves $1 local draft beers on Sunday) in a place I very rarely visit but the screaming kids with the party in front of me were quite remarkable -- someone else even held the door for me on my way in so no fingerprints. Neither of us could prove it happened. By your statement above, that means it didn't happen.

Perhaps you don't have this down so well yet. Keep working!

The gloves Brian ... the gloves ... 

baring that  there is also microscopic bone and hair analysis .  But we would have to get a bone sample first     :)

No .... right folks , lets interview his family and go the rubbish bins and examine his kitchen and visit the 'Burrito to go' place near his house and interview some witnesses .

and next ... we get out the colonoscope

stock-photo-56783922-serious-doctor-pull

( Egyptologists tend to look for other evidence than just someone's 'say-so' :P )

I recant!!!
  • Like 4

Not sure why I have to prove you ate a burrito, but yeah, it's possible.

I have faith he ate that burrito    ^_^

• Like 1

I recant!!!

Thing is ... aliens will do that to ya as well !  

..... apparently it can be the start of a long relationship 

Roswell6.jpg

• Like 2

Thing is ... aliens will do that to ya as well !

..... apparently it can be the start of a long relationship

Roswell6.jpg

I have a step-sister who lives in Pahrump and she says such things are not uncommon...
  • Like 1

Well it's your birthday again so I think you can choose to be anything you want. :-)
Hahaha-!This is my way to think always and forever!Not only for my birthday.Life goes on.....!

OBJECTION !  

You are 'leading' the witness  and being presumptuous     ;)

You see ..... in court, you cant get away with obvious  bull shit .   ^_^

Why dodge such an easy obvious question ? Ummm cause you see it is going to trash your case?

:)

• Like 1

That's ma unicorn although a bit cartoony. Did Aliens draw that ?

There are some pegacorns in that picture too.

The unicorn and the Pegasus are both sub-species of the horse and can successfully mate, breed and produce viable offspring.  This is how the pegacorn originated.  I'm still not sure about humans.

• Like 2

perhaps we should rename this thread to

what is the source of the pyramids?

I'm still of the thought that the origin of man is the origin of the universe... since there is a direct line of causation from that point to the present.

Little more specifically, I'd say, in the more recent past, it'd be the supernova that was the source of the heavier elements essential to the conditions of life as we know it on our little wet ball of dirt.

• Like 2

There are some pegacorns in that picture too.

The unicorn and the Pegasus are both sub-species of the horse and can successfully mate, breed and produce viable offspring.  This is how the pegacorn originated.  I'm still not sure about humans.

Obviously humans are evolved to be basically aquatic , but we got THERE...... dunno.
  • Like 1

Obviously humans are evolved to be basically aquatic , but we got THERE...... dunno.

I concur !

view-from-underneath-the-wave-surfing-gi

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Hahaha-!This is my way to think always and forever!Not only for my birthday.Life goes on.....!

Yes I took that to be self evident.

I concur !

view-from-underneath-the-wave-surfing-gi

Yeah , I hadnt considered that ,,,umm  spiritual aspect,,but it fits. The physical adaptations to a niche may be subtle, like that of turtles, but its essential that those modifications fit together as a system , like for turtles. Theyre all very much alike, but some live in the sea , some in desert , some lakes and rivers. 

I think WE were probably on the margins of rivers and lakes and in marshes,, which are pretty dangerous places , but they supply food we can catch , afford protections we can employ , nutrients we need. And  Right up to the modern era, humans center in on and around large bodies of water, and the high protein food ,with largely poly unsaturated fats and low carb nature , which affords us the best health and a quantitatively feasible caloric supply .

I figure the only reason why this isnt so widely embraced is that the places where they find human remains are NOW dry riverbeds and lake shores. 

We were going to the sea eventually , like whales , seals , and bears did , etc,,, 

• Like 1

Should I take it that no one is actually up to discussing the actual origins of mankind ? That would be ironic. 

Should I take it that no one is actually up to discussing the actual origins of mankind ? That would be ironic. 

The origin of life on this planet around 4.5 billion years ago would be an excellent start.

• Like 1

The origin of life on this planet around 4.5 billion years ago would be an excellent start.

We already covered that segment ,,, aliens. 

Yeah , I hadnt considered that ,,,umm  spiritual aspect,,but it fits. The physical adaptations to a niche may be subtle, like that of turtles, but its essential that those modifications fit together as a system , like for turtles. Theyre all very much alike, but some live in the sea , some in desert , some lakes and rivers. 

I think WE were probably on the margins of rivers and lakes and in marshes,, which are pretty dangerous places , but they supply food we can catch , afford protections we can employ , nutrients we need. And  Right up to the modern era, humans center in on and around large bodies of water, and the high protein food ,with largely poly unsaturated fats and low carb nature , which affords us the best health and a quantitatively feasible caloric supply .

I figure the only reason why this isnt so widely embraced is that the places where they find human remains are NOW dry riverbeds and lake shores. 

We were going to the sea eventually , like whales , seals , and bears did , etc,,, 

Interesting !

Yes, some of the earliest finds of evidence of human occupation here in the interior desert were such now dried out lakes - Mungo Man from 'Lake' Mungo.   Water brings life. 

• Like 2

Yes. I am .  But I want to start at a specific point - early hominids.  Without being bogged down in the creation of the Universe, life itself, aliens  seeding the planet , God making people, ' religious giants' ,  Titans  .....   

We could touch in passing on debunking any alien primate hybrids, if people need to do that (Sitchin again ) 

This question throws up stuff like that  .....    the catharsis is nearly complete . 

Then we can get into some anthropology and psychology  ..... if people can bear that    ^_^

• Like 1

Yes. I am .  But I want to start at a specific point - early hominids.  Without being bogged down in the creation of the Universe, life itself, aliens  seeding the planet , God making people, ' religious giants' ,  Titans  .....   

We could touch in passing on debunking any alien primate hybrids, if people need to do that (Sitchin again ) 

This question throws up stuff like that  .....    the catharsis is nearly complete . 

Then we can get into some anthropology and psychology  ..... if people can bear that    ^_^

I think it would be edifying, edificational,, whatever, especially if you know some of the particulars about the folks that made it down under. /... the aquatic ape hypothesis has been around a while ,http://www.primitivism.com/aquatic-ape.htm

I like it , it seems very reasonable to me, though most of it regards time quite a while before the first got to Aust that doesnt mean it doesnt still hold validity for them. Pre- dream time?

Do we really have to debunk aliens and the early hominids ?or can we just skip to pre-history peoples. Or if you really want to do hominids , What about em?  

Just watched the clip , questions , Bunjalung is Australian aborigine? correct? what do the call themselves (as opposed to whites) or do they not make that distinction?  Is he holding a long functional boomerang? Did they ever hunt whales as some other coastal peoples did? Their history doesnt go back before arriving in Austr. ? or is that entirely forgotten? 

......and yes it is almost a spooky coincidence that at least some consider whales as ancestors.

In Africa I was thinking along the shores of lake Chad , Rift valley lakes , Congo river etc. 

And I personallly am not asserting that humans lived like mermaids or had gills, or even were marine, no We still cant abide the salt water ( can drink 1/3 brackish) or even soak in water for days , but that doesnt mean one of our ancestral lineages didnt spend the majority of time wading splashing hunting , in and around water , enough so that physically there were heritable differences. 

The hominid line has had various offshoots which part , evolve , and merge back into the larger population, this is a more recent mindset gathering steam of late , and most focus on Neanderthalensis , Denisova , Florensis hybridizing back into Sapiens line. But the greatest genetic diversity actually traces back to Africa suggesting that this was the earliest experimental cradle and meltingpot. It is said that humans were never really a populous species , but if you drop the population too low, and too far apart the species loses its genetic viability , where was everybody ? they were on lakes rivers and beaches where remains do not preserve often. 

Water features dry up and we walked somewhere else. Like Snail Kites which really just eat snails , when water conditions are poor somewhere they just rotate to other large lakes. The movement isnt aimless wandering , like some people envision for hominids on a savanna. I dont know why anyone thinks this is really what was  going on , it seems funny to me , that humans just kind of strolled around through the territories of lions and stuff. :)

No , we had a niche , one that was difficult for many creatures to survive in , and it was there out in these difficult spots with challenging and varied food sources that we had any chance of living without getting eaten. 

For instance , we can eat plums, nuts , seaweed , shellfish, chocolate , onions , oregano , tomatoes , oranges , as well as catch , fish ,snakes porcupines, turtles, eggs ,cactus fruit ,,, and a whole host of crap that most animals would find toxic or impossible to harvest all of. ( some- but not all) 

Thats why our capabilities are , yes, all terrain, but no , not on par with gazelles and lions ON equal terms with them. We lived where leopards and hyenas couldnt persist over time, or didnt have the all the advantages they would on dry ground.

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

I already told you that men are from Mars and women are from Venus.  How much more do we need to talk about this?

• Like 1