Junko

The origin of mankind

??  my Mac (mini) does.  Might be more a browser issue then your computer.  I'm using Firefox.

It's an iPad 2 using safari browser. It's a bug. The last software download has been a disaster and the Internet is full of the people having the same issue.

I have had enough of Apple. I won't be buying any more of their products.

It's an iPad 2 using safari browser. It's a bug. The last software download has been a disaster and the Internet is full of the people having the same issue. I have had enough of Apple. I won't be buying any more of their products.

OSX El Capitan is ok but Yosemite was rubbish.  Apple as you say have lost their sheen.  Used to be very reliable and worked for everything.  But I think I would still buy a new one if I had to because I've experienced Windows 8, 8.1 and even 10 which is still crap.

I agree with you regarding Win 8 but have found Win 10 to be much better.

The origin of an apple is the apple tree.

OSX El Capitan is ok but Yosemite was rubbish.  Apple as you say have lost their sheen.  Used to be very reliable and worked for everything.  But I think I would still buy a new one if I had to because I've experienced Windows 8, 8.1 and even 10 which is still crap.

I would probably go for the other thing, Samsung etc make. Can't remember the OS....robot on something. Windows has become one big back door to anyone who cares to step inside. It might as well be the Government OS

• Like 1

the theory of evolution doesnt really work. Why are we so much more evolved than anything else on this planet??

But that's exactly what evolution is all about.

The crocodile has changed very little over the past 85 million years.

The human has changed dramatically over the past 4 million years.

When a species is able to adapt well to its environment there is little need for change.

• Like 1

Junko,

It's possible that what you're really questioning in your heart is YOUR origin. You might be wondering where you come from, and you interpret this as curiosity about the origin of humans.

What I believe is that you HAVE no origin, you have ALWAYS existed.

Whether there's a personal God or just an impersonal universal consciousness, It didn't "create" you- you ARE It, you are a FORM or MANIFESTATION of It.

I feel that this is a very important idea and I once witnessed a great healing when I shared it with a person.

• Like 2

the theory of evolution doesnt really work. Why are we so much more evolved than anything else on this planet??

Or maybe humans are only evolved intellectually, but morally and emotionally we're like animals.

• Like 1

Or maybe humans are only evolved intellectually, but morally and emotionally we're like animals.

Opposite way around sorta. Animals aren't moral. Morality is an abstract concept which is a product of a reasoning mind. Animals are not reasoning entities, they cannot conceptualise. If we look around we cannot see 'morals' or 'emotions' anywhere, they are a pure abstraction.

• Like 2

Junko,

It's possible that what you're really questioning in your heart is YOUR origin. You might be wondering where you come from, and you interpret this as curiosity about the origin of humans.

What I believe is that you HAVE no origin, you have ALWAYS existed.

Whether there's a personal God or just an impersonal universal consciousness, It didn't "create" you- you ARE It, you are a FORM or MANIFESTATION of It.

I feel that this is a very important idea and I once witnessed a great healing when I shared it with a person.

I believe I am a 100% human being.
  • Like 2

No, we came here. We dominate so hard it's not fair. No way are we along that same evolutionary path as everything else on this planet. 

• Like 2

Find one other species that we compete with? 

I believe that without us, the planet would be both more plentiful and would find natural balance easier. We have no natural balance with this planet. Sure you have species that dominate certain areas, like the wolves in Canada, but they arn't spreading like a virus. 

This image is 16 years outdated. But still fairly accurate. 

population_projection.jpg

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 1

No, we didn't come here from somewhere else. Maybe our souls did, but as physical beings, we are children of the Earth.

We may be a burden for this planet in some ways, yet we are part of the Earth's consciousness and own evolution.

• Like 2

Find one other species that we compete with? 

I believe that without us, the planet would be both more plentiful and would find natural balance easier. We have no natural balance with this planet. Sure you have species that dominate certain areas, like the wolves in Canada, but they arn't spreading like a virus. 

This image is 16 years outdated. But still fairly accurate. 

population_projection.jpg

You should do the right thing then. I have a rope in my garage I can lend to, go to it.

You should do the right thing then. I have a rope in my garage I can lend to, go to it.

Well according to your logic the right thing would be to kill others. Not just kill yourself. 

The graph is showing exponential growth of human population. 

Well according to your logic the right thing would be to kill others. Not just kill yourself. 

The graph is showing exponential growth of human population. 

That would be your logic. Im suggesting a way to resolve your concerns without further suffering for everyone else.

My logic is that my life is a value and therefore anyone that protects that vale is also a value, anyone who does not is a direct threat. As you suggested that the earth would be better off without humans-thus without me-then you are such a threat.

It is actually quite nice to be a human. I prefer it. 

Prefer it to what ? You are either human or you are not. Its not a choice like life and death, between a white or blue shirt, or ice cream and fig rolls. You can choose to fully value your life or you can choose not to and cease trying to survive.

Prefer it to what ? You are either human or you are not. Its not a choice like life and death, between a white or blue shirt, or ice cream and fig rolls. You can choose to fully value your life or you can choose not to and cease trying to survive.

Can I borrow your rope?

Can I borrow your rope?

No. Because it's you-and only because it's you- I would require payment in cash for the exchange.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

No, we came here. We dominate so hard it's not fair. No way are we along that same evolutionary path as everything else on this planet. 

Now this is a concept worthy of discussion.  We should likely just skip how we came here though.  But the rest?  Yeah.  We humans are far too over-bearing on the planet and its other species.

• Like 1