dc9

How to summon entities?

Warning, playing this could summon an entity ... I guess I should have put the warning before the clip  :unsure:

Ah but that is not the appropriate warning ... this is ...

But the point is, when the writer turns to address the reader, he or she must not only speak to me—naively dazzled and wholly enchanted by the complexities of the trickery, and thus all but incapable of any criticism, so that, indeed, he can claim, if he likes, priestly contact with the greater powers that, hurled at him by the muse, travel the parsecs from the Universe’s furthest shoals, cleaving stars on the way, to shatter the specific moment and sizzle his brains in their pan, rattle his teeth in their sockets, make his muscles howl against his bones, and to galvanize his pen so the ink bubbles and blisters on the nib (nor would I hear her claim to such as other than a metaphor for the most profound truths of skill, craft, or mathematical and historical conjuration)—but she or he must also speak to my student, for whom it was an okay story, with just so much description.” 

Does anyone give any credence to the belief that owning certain books will automatically attract the attention of entities? No direct summoning required, mere possession of the article will invite them into your life.

• Like 2

Does anyone give any credence to the belief that owning certain books will automatically attract the attention of entities? No direct summoning required, mere possession of the article will invite them into your life.

Yes.....to a certain extent. Automatic is too strong of a word. I bought a basic encyclopedia of spirits long ago, having it on myself has acted as catalyst for many adventures. Catalyst is a more appropriate word to use than automatic....IMO.

I'd also add that entities can come in and see what's up any time of the day. During periods when I was doing very intense work spirits tend to check in to see what's up with the light show. The barrier of inner and outer is more transparent than you realize.

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 2

Ah but that is not the appropriate warning ... this is ...

how about this;

It is immaterial whether these exist or not. By doing certain things certain results will follow; students are most earnestly warned against attributing objective reality or philosophic validity to any of them.

The student, if he attains any success in the following practices, will find himself confronted by things (ideas or {13} beings) too glorious or too dreadful to be described. It is essential that he remain the master of all that he beholds, hears or conceives; otherwise he will be the slave of illusion, and the prey of madness .....    There is little danger that any student, however idle or stupid, will fail to get some result; but there is great danger that he will be led astray, obsessed and overwhelmed by his results.

or this 

If this idea be any but the Supreme and Perfect idea, and the student lose control, the result is insanity, obsession, fanaticism, or paralysis and death (add addiction to gossip and incurable idleness), according to the nature of the failure.

(The accorded  'natures ' , in  the same order of the failures are  : Gnana, Raja, Bhakta, , Hatha, Mantra,  Karma 'Yogas' and their equivalents )

Makes one wonder about the 'failures' of those on multiple paths    :unsure:

gruen.jpg

• Like 1

Sure ... its a great occult 'theme' .

e8f395694618a4221c6823e02a408b29-d6xx05l

• Like 3

why would anyone want to summon entities?? they are uncomfortable!

Then ....  to make them more comfortable  ....   mine have become more comfortable and at ease since they have arrived.   ;)

So guys , has anyone decided what 'an entity'  actually is yet ... and do we  (except me ) all  think we understand the word the same way as each other, in the same meaning and context ? 

I seek out and badger entities and they badger me. Recently they either introduced themselves as Heyoka, or else insinuated that I was one. They then started speaking in tongues and caused my girlfriend to speak in tongues alongside and synchronous with me, word for word, unscripted. I think they merged our energy bodies...I like to experiment, thus interest in exorcism. They seem friendly enough, but why not explore every option? When I sexually sublimate, they seem to be able to vector through me more easily, even to animals... One time my cat started acting very strange, like energetically overwhelmed, and about three neighborhood cats came over and were also acting strange in the front yard, and I would swear one of them meowed in my head...whatever they are, they've been active since I was at least 10..

Yes.....to a certain extent. Automatic is too strong of a word. I bought a basic encyclopedia of spirits long ago, having it on myself has acted as catalyst for many adventures. Catalyst is a more appropriate word to use than automatic....IMO.

I once had an uninvited and unwelcome encounter everytime I read what was on face value just an innocuous secondhand book on stone circles; once was a coincidence, twice wasn't and I didn't hold on to the book long enough to find out about a third time, though I reckon this may have been down to something being deliberately attached to it by a previous owner. Since then I'm always been a bit circumspect about buying used esoteric books.

Some books can possess a distinct energy and I instinctively regard and treat them accordingly.

Catalyst is a good word as it implies input and interaction on the reader's part in a process.

Indeed!

:D  its stupid how people say visualize. When you go to the eye doctor, do they ask you to visualize the letters on the chart?

Edit: Spirits don't really care how humans perceive them unless they see a potential target or meal. Read the Jade Emperor's Mind Seal Classic on the importance of getting the spirit in human form. What you see of the spirit is how your mind perceives it. Don't always believe what you see is what is there and if you can, peel back that layer of reality to see the truth. Don't do it for too long or you might die/ go insane; humans have filters for a reason. Angels are known for showing themselves as tall beings with 12 ft wings - because they want our measly human brains to understand the scope of their power - and they think many of us stupid lol. Meh

Hey - from a practicing magician. Most information in books nowadays is usually beginner stuff because of oaths of secrecy and then there are people who don't understand what their writing about and just regurgitate stuff already on the market. So beginners are usually screwed unless they have a master or meet a kind spirit (that secretly doesn't want to fuck up your life).

If you want somewhere to start, I can give that to you, but you have to understand what summoning really is.

Summoning can occur in the microcosm or the macrocosm. Many people say practice the LRP, and I agree. But they wrongly believe that it will get rid of the problem when you are troubled by anything higher than a weak spirit. Its like sending yourself to the corner in kindergarten. The bullies can still follow you :P .

Microcosmic - the spirit form is created by your mind. It is there, but you are only perceiving it. It doesn't have physical form per se. Spirits are tricky and they can let other people can see them if they wish by entering the other person's senses.

Pentagrams are microcosmic; the LRP was meant to allow you to fiddle with your sensory gates (allowing you to experience or not experience spirits) according to the GD black brick (the adept papers). That means spirits can still fuck with you even if you can't experience them. Thats why its for baby magicians.

Thus a good grimoire to start with is NAP - the miracle of new avatar power. Even tough it reads like a 70's infomercial, it is a microcosmic grimoire designed by a magician with ties to the canadian OTO. It is meant to compress the totality of your existence into your body such that it explodes into the and calls through the microcosm into the macrocosm - summoning a spirit. Practice Qabalistic Cross, LRP, Supreme RP, prayer, and the NAP and you should develop spirit sight sooner or later as your consciousness changes its filters.

The NAP gives you the keys of hell and death which is neccessary to summon Arzel (Arze-el) who resides over the east and helps you contact the other spirits.

The NAP contains a lot of secrets under it's innocent guise and to "activate" the grimoire - I recommend that you get it in paper (buy the expensive book or print a pdf) and read it out loud no matter how corny it is. Practice the gateway ritual every day - The New Avatar Power Ritual.

------

Still reading? After that, do the Arbatel de Magia Veterum. It is so elegant, and it is really the starting point in becoming a magician.

Now for physical manifestation; (normal people can see it) - I can't say much more, but it has to do with pulling the yin away from the yang in the area - so the spirit can take form in the physical world. Yang outside the circle - Thaumaturgic. Yang inside the circle - theurgic. If you ever find out the trick - spirits can teach you - be careful; some magicians have scars shaped like claw marks.

Edited by Kaspar

e8f395694618a4221c6823e02a408b29-d6xx05l

Is that a necronomicon. It looks awesome!

PS haters - even if the nec shouldn't work and is fake - it works - as it was designed by a magician.. You'll know it when you see entities that are only effected by planetary formulae.

Edited by Kaspar

Is the miracle of New Avatar Power ... more powerful than the Necronomicon ? 

I assume you have tried both systems - I haven't . . 

Machig Labdrön (Tibetan: མ་གཅིག་ལབ་སྒྲོན, Wylie: ma gcig lab sgron, "Unique Mother Torch from Lab", 1055 - 1149) was a renowned 11th-century Tibetan tantric Buddhist practitioner, teacher and yogini who originated several Tibetan lineages of the Vajrayana practice of Chöd.

Machig's Chöd, also known as Mahamudra Chöd, has been widespread in Tibet since Machig's lifetime. It is also called "The Beggars' Offering" or "The Cutting-Off-Ritual". Chöd is a visionary Buddhist practice of cutting attachment to one’s corporeal form (in terms of the dualistic proclivity to relate to one's corporeal form as a reference-point that proves one's existence). This means that a practitioner offers the mandala of their own body in a ganachakra rite. The practitioner works entirely with their own mind, visualizing the offering, and—by practicing in lonely and dreaded places, like cemeteries—works to overcome all fear. This is also why Chöd was often used to overcome sickness in order to heal oneself and others. In some lineages of the Chöd practice, chodpas and chodmas (practitioners of Chöd) use a bell, small drum (a Chöd damaru), and a thigh-bone trumpet (kangling) made of human bone (often obtained from the charnel ground of sky burials).

Although they are referred to as demons, it is clear from Machig Labdron's writings that the entities being dealt with in Chöd practices are formulations of the human mind, rather than supernatural beings. Tsultrim Allione has worked with Labdron's practice since 1973, and in 2007 was herself recognised as an emanation of Machig Labdrön.

She quotes from Machig Labdrön's teachings on Chöd:

“As long as there is an ego, there are demons.

When there is no more ego,
There are no more demons either!”

—Machig Labdrön

@9th

“As long as there is an ego, there are demons.

When there is no more ego,
There are no more demons either!”

—Machig Labdrön

... this doesn't make sense ... what Tibetan/Sanskrit terms are being used for 'ego' and and 'demons'?  I think it's a poor translation.  And you say demons are products of the human mind ... what term is being used which translates as 'human mind'?

------

Still reading? After that, do the Arbatel de Magia Veterum. It is so elegant, and it is really the starting point in becoming a magician.

Now for physical manifestation; (normal people can see it) - I can't say much more, but it has to do with pulling the yin away from the yang in the area - so the spirit can take form in the physical world. Yang outside the circle - Thaumaturgic. Yang inside the circle - theurgic. If you ever find out the trick - spirits can teach you - be careful; some magicians have scars shaped like claw marks.

This intrigues me and also scares me at the same time.

Kasper, I found a pdf of Secrets of NAP and skimmed through it a bit.

Didn't find any summoning rituals yet, but it talks a lot about how to manifest your beliefs and desires into reality... magick, basically.

Why not just follow Thelemite/Crowley systems? What makes NAP's system more special to you?

Oh, interesting. I have been wondering for a long time where my scars come from.

-Those who believe "entities" are hard wired into the brain- give Enochian Magick a try.. <_<

Enochian Magick™ ?

@9th

... this doesn't make sense ... what Tibetan/Sanskrit terms are being used for 'ego' and and 'demons'?  I think it's a poor translation.  And you say demons are products of the human mind ... what term is being used which translates as 'human mind'?

I didnt say "demons are products of the human mind"... this is a quote from the Wiki article.  And did you read the part before the quote?   Tsultrim Allione has worked with Labdron's practice.... She quotes:

So if you want to know why it is translated this way, you will have to ask her.

But for what its worth, Im not surprised it doesnt make sense to you.

Try this though...chant names of any deities, spirits, Gods, the word 'God,' 'Allah,' etc. (go through the list of all you know!)...and see what parts of the body resonate when you do that....you will find them all somewhere, and each one somewhere special....it's weird! and they move about.....

Edited by Songtsan

I didnt say "demons are products of the human mind"... this is a quote from the Wiki article.  And did you read the part before the quote?   Tsultrim Allione has worked with Labdron's practice.... She quotes:

So if you want to know why it is translated this way, you will have to ask her.

But for what its worth, Im not surprised it doesnt make sense to you.

Well thank you anyway, I think.