dc9

How to summon entities?

Good idea joining a group with experienced people.  I have little experience with such things.  I've dabbled a bit in Bardon Hermetics and the first lessons, which can take years, are all about self awareness, self knowledge and self discipline.   For getting far in life, its all about the base. 

No negative entity experience can compare to living life with a purely materialistic worldview and being a puppet to my fears and desires.

This kind of thinking might fall into the naive category.    Thinking an entity will be some sort of slave that will grant you powers or advantages in the material world may be off track.   For overcoming fears and desires internalizing the age old lessons of conventional Buddhism are great; no magic or entities required. 

• Like 1

"Entities" walk in and out of and through nearly all of us all day long.

They are in nearly every recurring thought, they flitter around your thoughtforms, they are in every ecosystem on every sidewalk and many come with your family.

You are born with your guides, mentors and protectors. You develope your own gang of "yes-men" who will support your every indulgence, vanity and whim.

The extremely vast majority of these entities are a fraction of what you are yet most think otherwise and peddle their bodies and karma before swine who will gladly take a spin in your vehicle at 100% cost to Your karma - it's a Kara free ride for them.

Ever notice how many people are in prison and they cannot understand what came over them?

So here is an easy stupid way to have entities jump in your body like popcorn:

Don't eat well, don't have much protein, take in lots of sugar (alcohol) and coffee and don't sleep much - try to leave your body and feel horrible about yourself and scare your body by doing stupid things. Listen to hate radio constantly or outrage radio, read all the headlines - even better - read only the Fox "News" headlines. Have lots of opinions - the harsher the better - rip people apart in your head - judge everything.

Within less than a week you should be pretty well infested and beside yourself - and pretty close to 3/4 the world population.

If you would like to approach it as a naive person might:

Pick up a book on trance - learn about trance and practice trance.

Learn about your chakras and how to open them up to "higher" vibration.

Practice revving up your energy in trance to higher vibrations of "love" and "warm feelings" always trying to achieve the vibration of high white (because every complete idiot knows that high white is the bees knees).

Then in not too many weeks or months your house will be all open and ready for guests - invite one in to partake of your body and speak through it. You can even ask for only divine beings sent by God himself and arch Angels if that is what you would like them to tell you. BudaBing BudaBoom!

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

The unfortunate thing about door number two - the naive approach, is that you may well die of old age before you realize what happened to you. "It" or "They" may own you for the rest of your life - may even write a book or screenplay - or start a religion!

Door number one (stupid) is more obvious - like "this crap has got to end" and some snap out of it.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

So I am coming down pretty hard on this post and I thought you might like to know why.

It is not just because the attrition rate is so high - it is because those most susceptible to it are those with the finest of natural vibration. Often bodies very delicate and also unfortunately quite easily effected by diet.

It is very heard to see a great student destroyed and manipulated off into imbecile land by such a petty game changer.

Often in the flip of a switch within a week or so and they are gone - the balance has shifted in the entitie(s) favor and suddenly you are talking to unfamiliar territory.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

Evoking is different to Invoking. Why someone would invite something into themselves is beyond me. 

You have made an important distinction - and in this sense I have been off point to a degree.

In certain setting my points would have no bearing but in quite a few settings people have no idea how involved they are becoming when evoking - and in many cases they are giving a big green light to "helping hands" which often help themselves.

Also - let's say I ask for some beings out there that can help me with something - but it is just a general wish - it really depends on your real mindset as to what you are actually bargaining for. The old saying "be careful what you wish for - you may just get it".

Like the person that does not really consider what his one wish to the genie will do.

I have worked with people that have "guide" problems - because long ago they brought them in and never "retired" them.

In one case a guy had a being - a big strong being - protecting his toys from his two brothers: when he was a little boy he brought in a super being type that bonked his brothers on the head when they started to "own" any of his toys.

At 22 years of age the being was still there - now it was bonking potential girlfriends in the head just when they became really interested in him "him and his toys and everything about him". Beings are in "no time-no space".

• Like 1

Ask a question, silence your mind, listen for something you didn't expect to find....if you find what you assumed you would, you are just talking to yourself...

• Like 1

When I first managed to do it, via the method I mentioned above, I was trying to contact my 'spirit guides,' then all sorts of weird things started happening...crows would try to attack me, they'd literally be dive bombing me...I had my full blown kundalini awakening about 3 months later...yep, possession...if you want it, go for it...you'll get your wish...stay true to your morals, and don't feed the 'spirit trolls' though when you succeed. Its a crazy world out there...they'll try to drive you insane...but it will also make you stronger if you can hack it. You'll have good experiences too...its Kali-she'll rip your ego to shreads. Prepare to face your own iniquities... Pure of spirit need not fear.

• Like 2

So here is an easy stupid way to have entities jump in your body like popcorn:

Don't eat well, don't have much protein, take in lots of sugar (alcohol) and coffee and don't sleep much - try to leave your body and feel horrible about yourself and scare your body by doing stupid things. Listen to hate radio constantly or outrage radio, read all the headlines - even better - read only the Fox "News" headlines. Have lots of opinions - the harsher the better - rip people apart in your head - judge everything.

Within less than a week you should be pretty well infested and beside yourself - and pretty close to 3/4 the world population.

Fantastic description. Describes almost exactly my friend who was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. He also continued to blame others for this own situation not taking responsibility and is a heavy chain smoker.

I honestly am not sure if these things are even real entities...more likely they are splinter selves, Repressed energy expressions that are compartmentalized Beings which have their own semiconscious...my usual attempts is to embrace them to myself with open arms and loving acceptance, befriend them on all levels...demons are my playmates...we kick it punk rock style and they usually end up feeding me back what I give. Aikido's founder Moreishi attributed much of his spiritual powers to his spirit allies...probably they are untapped powers we all have...or even unconscious tendencies of past lives...

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 3

Find a spirit you would like to make contact with.

If it has known symbols and/or offerings, use them. Call it to visit you.

If not, just set something out you think it would like. Anything given from the heart is probably good.
But if successful make sure to ask it if it liked the offerings and what it might like in the future.

Working with your ancestors is ideal at first, as they will tend to have good intentions directed towards you, and when on good terms with them they can help you deal with other pesky spirits.

If there are certain Deity's you feel an affinity for start working with them also.

After a while your gang will be assembled and will have your back. 

Then start working with the others.  Don't do stupid things like ask some spirit you barely know to inhabit one of your body parts, but other than that, dare.

Dare your pants off.

Chuck yourself in with vigor.

Read everything you can, at least that people recommend, and put great amounts of it into practice. You will quickly find the best ways for you.

Its a surprising and startling path.  Who knows where it will take you?  it never ceases to surprise me.

• Like 5

The spirit world is not a thing that one should play with easily. For thousands of years shamans have risked their lives and sanity to establish a proper path to communication with the spirit world. An established way and protection is then within these traditional ways which are learn't under guidance from an established shaman. To veer off this path is opening yourself up to all manner of things. From the posts on this site one would think that it was easy to get a spirit to come to you, its simply not, not a real one that's not a figment in the mind, the bench mark is: A spirit will come to you physically first and move you powerfully so you have no control over your body, after some time the spirit may communicate with you mentally once there has been a proper acceptance. The level that the spirit is at is also what one has to think about, like animals and humans we are all at differing levels of cultivation, though an earthly spirit may have good intentions like the humans who are alive with a body, pushed a little further they may exhibit personality problems which will be a problem for you. Generally it is better to stick with trying to beg the Xian's from the Heavens, they are enlightened and have none of the problems associated with uncultivated spirits.

In doing these things remember the mind is very easily fooled.

• Like 1

@Seth Amanda: reading your post, I visualized a little plate full of candies and foods, and my spirit friends starting dying laughing, making my arms and legs flail around...we had a ball with that one! What cool tricks have your spirit friends played with you (anybody)? Mine have given me full body orgasms, amrita nectar, shown me all kinds of dance moves from bharata natyam style to gongfu shit....one of these days I am going to go full Kriya and post a YouTube video of me in full possession state...talking in tongues, who knows what....

Tell you what, guys...let's do a group-excorsism on me, right here, right now..I need these demons out of me...they are twisting my words, trying to cause problems, plural.I need everyone on this board to make a focused effort to drive them out of me..I will try hard on my end...let's do this shit.

Edited by Songtsan

Problematic as it can be to learn communicating with "entities", some people don't have much of a choice - as "spirits" (whatever they may be) will keep tormenting them until they learn how to deal with them consciously. Only this mastery will turn their adversaries into allies. This is often the way a Shamanic initiation begins. Psychotherapists dealing with people suffering from schizophrenia and similar problems would do much better if they were educated in Shamanism.

• Like 5

I will be a bad ass shamanic psychotherapist in about 5 years tops! You guys wait and see, I will be the cure for my own illness... Yep yep!

• Like 1

The spirit world is not a thing that one should play with easily.

Sure, but if you have a constant drive and calling to this area then you have to start somewhere.

For thousands of years shamans have risked their lives and sanity to establish a proper path to communication with the spirit world. An established way and protection is then within these traditional ways which are learn't under guidance from an established shaman. To veer off this path is opening yourself up to all manner of things. 

It depends on the tradition. Although I would say that most traditions will have ordeals at times, and they serve very important functions in this work.

From the posts on this site one would think that it was easy to get a spirit to come to you,

It is if you know what you are doing.

its simply not, not a real one that's not a figment in the mind,

Speak for yourself. Many people may be fooled buy not knowing the difference between their imagination and an actual spirit, but there are many ways to test the spirits.

the bench mark is: A spirit will come to you physically first and move you powerfully so you have no control over your body, after some time the spirit may communicate with you mentally once there has been a proper acceptance.

lol, where did you read that, and whatever or who makes that the benchmark?

The level that the spirit is at is also what one has to think about, like animals and humans we are all at differing levels of cultivation, though an earthly spirit may have good intentions like the humans who are alive with a body, pushed a little further they may exhibit personality problems which will be a problem for you.

Its not nearly as neat as all that. A Shaman for instance was often expected to have spirit friends from many levels, and all bring their own challenges and gifts to the table. Even the 'higher' ones.

Generally it is better to stick with trying to beg the Xian's from the Heavens, they are enlightened and have none of the problems associated with uncultivated spirits.

???  Do you have physical friends who are not enlightened, or do you spend all your time begging at the feet of some Guru.

remember the mind is very easily fooled.

Apparently so.

• Like 3

Problematic as it can be to learn communicating with "entities", some people don't have much of a choice - as "spirits" (whatever they may be) will keep tormenting them until they learn how to deal with them consciously.

Yes. I was considering saying this myself. 

Some people don't choose it at all, but even the ones that do, that just can't keep away from the subject, well they need encouragement and access to the good material.

Instead they usually get a bunch of 'opinions' from scared know nothings about the dangers or evils of spirit work.

Only this mastery will turn their adversaries into allies. This is often the way a Shamanic initiation begins. Psychotherapists dealing with people suffering from schizophrenia and similar problems would do much better if they were educated in Shamanism.

Double yes.

• Like 2

Fools can go anywhere and come out clean. I invite possession by dark and light beings and let them dance within me and feast on my heart powers. Its a game to us. Fear is the mind killer, it is the little death that stops life...dance in the flames of hell, embrace suffering, fear no loss- this is the path of the Immortals..I eat demons for breakfast, while they have me for supper. Lunch is more communal..

Fools can go anywhere and come out clean. I invite possession by dark and light beings and let them dance within me and feast on my heart powers. Its a game to us. Fear is the mind killer, it is the little death that stops life...dance in the flames of hell, embrace suffering, fear no loss- this is the path of the Immortals..I eat demons for breakfast, while they have me for supper. Lunch is more communal..

Interesting. Is this a consistent feature of your day to day experience?  If so may I ask how long you have been in this state, and to the nature of your well being? Are you eating and sleeping regularly. 

Have you tested the spirits? Can they influence the world around you? 

Why would you ask for exorcism while simultaneously inviting possession?

Seems you enjoy your addiction.

• Like 1

Don't think divination is my thing.. I just straight up don't believe in it. Very strong mental blocks against that kind of thing.. I'll need a lot of magickal experience to loosen up the way I view the world in order for me to clear that skepticism.

I can work with tarot cards as points of focus and symbolism. The book is pretty dense, but I'm intrigued and it looks fun and playful, so I think this will work for me. Since the system is so rigorous, it probably makes sense to just spend a couple months getting familiar with it rather than reading up on more tarot books. I'm not too confident about my ability to maintain a consistent visualization of the astral plane, but I suppose this will be good practice to honing my mind.

The book doesn't mention whether it's okay to cast spells more than once though. Is it okay to cast the same spell once every week or two weeks?

While it is not generally necessary, you could repeat a spell once a fortnight or once a month, I would say. The important thing is to let go off and forget about it in between.

My plan is to just cast spells that have tangible results. Simple stuff, like... I don't know, a man in a yellow cap will initiate a conversation with me, or I will see a raccoon in my backyard. Just cast a bunch of these spells, keep a journal, and if I get results, my belief in the magick will strengthen.

From the materials I've read, the results should come. The books I've read say magick isn't just a psychological thing, it has a tangible effect on reality. So, I hope I'll be able to see it for myself.

Right; no experienced Magickian will doubt that Magick has tangible results on the physical plane. A more complex question is in what sense the "entities" a Magickian is contacting are external.

Re:

-----

"A more complex question is in what sense the "entities" a Magickian is contacting are external."

-----

Right.

For example, south american tobacco shamans use very strong tobacco to go into a trance state and see/communicate with entities that look like worms or snakes.

These entities they see tell them they really love tobacco and want more.

The thing is, this tobacco plant has "pests". These insects lay eggs on tobacco leaves, and the larvae hatch and eat the plants.

The larvae are worms.

The shaman is smoking, ingesting, the insect eggs on the tobacco leaves.

As these burn, they release their energy into the body and circulation of the shaman.

Essentially, the shaman is communicating with the worms they smoked, and what was on their minds when they died was to grow big and eat much tobacco.

Additionally, the worms contain information about their immediate environment, and the shaman may use this to make predictions or correct people's view of local (or extended as much as a worm realizes) reality.

So perhaps the shaman is not "tripping out" so much as tripping in.

The tobacco makes the shaman go cold, numb, and unconscious - shutting down the more overt functions of circulation and ideation and moving into a more "death-like" and much more basic level of internal function and consciousness. This is what allows the shaman to pay attention to such tiny internal signals and information as a dying worm egg.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus