I know what you are trying to get at Perceiver, but this is not the case. You can tell by feeling into a person's energy if there is greed or not. Although I wasn't able to feel into her energy at the beginning, I can now(for the most part), but it' also depends on the senders feeling. The stronger the intent when we write sth, the stronger the energy?

There is no greed, only love, gentleness compassion? To give you a comparison, Max's energy felt like pure joy.

When I think back on that book about that guy called Li or so who taught the first lvl of Mo Pai. He asked 300 dollar in the book. His energy was full with greed. It's the same when you go onto the deepweb marketplaces, the energy is full of greed., though not as strong because people on there are not practioners.

Edited by Josama

I know what you are trying to get at Perceiver, but this is not the case. You can tell by feeling into a person's energy if there is greed or not. Although I wasn't able to feel into her energy at the beginning, I can now. There is no greed, only love, gentleness compassion? To give you a comparison, Max's energy felt like pure joy.

. When I think back on that book about that guy called Li or so who taught the first lvl of Mo Pai. He asked 300 dollar in the book. His energy was full with greed. It's the same when you go onto the deepweb marketplaces, the energy is full of greed., though not as strong because people on there are not practioners.

ninjas were trained to supress theyre energy so nobody could feel them. or distract with a fake energy. thats what made them succesful. mental and energy focus was as much concentrated as physical.

in that sense, not all love is love in a positive sense. love can be evil too. when it is conditional

We can project any type of energy, or none...but that doesn't change the virtues of our actions in the real world.

• Like 1

Josama,

How are you feeling about the demon and the root cause now?

I did some work on you, don't worry I asked the Divine about permission.

The technique I use can go to depths of ego as well as it works with Divine consciousness not just energy.

So ego has also got awakened a bit more I can feel.

This whole thread is the brainchild of Jenny Lamb. It is an advertising ploy that uses clearly vulnerable individuals to promote her own sickeningly expensive 'cures'. I strongly suggest this thread should be deleted.

Edited by Nikolai1
  • Like 2

This whole thread is the brainchild of Jenny Lamb. It is an advertising ploy that uses clearly vulnerable individuals to promote her own sickeningly expensive 'cures'. I strongly suggest this thread should be deleted.

Seems quite the reasonable conclusion, yes. And the second time her name has come up:

http://thedaobums.com/topic/38110-how-yo-can-tell-that-you-have-an-entity-issue-based-on-my-personal-experience/?p=619515

• Like 1

If you take a look at my story, you will see that I elaborated on how one can find that the healer in question is able to remove the entity. I never claimed that only she could do it. From the top of my head I can name Sifu Hinata or any other master from the Spirit Fighting Sect.

She didn't beg me to share the story, neither did she plant the idea in my head. She just told me 'Jos the fastest way to up your Karma is to share your story' and that sounded obviously quite delighting me. So you guys please don't go assuming things and judging people you never even had one conversation with in your whole life.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

yes, but the OP seems sincere o me, not trying to advertise.

what surprises me though, even more then the exorbitant high price is what has happened.

I've read some on the website of this sifu. her description of entity-issues is a summation of stressrelated problems. ( and those are on the rise in western world) My teacher would call it an excess of bad qi ( i think he would call it that) bad qi attracts bad qi, but it  doesn't, imo, necessarily mean that an entity is involved. I'm pretty sure of that...

But what i find most surprising is that whatever you call it, when someone has symptoms as Josama describes you just can't fix that for someone, i mean, those kind of symptoms are bound to come back unless you keep yourself firmly in the groove. And that aint easy at all. Imo when a teacher endeavors to get someone loose from his problems in a short time and for an amazing amount of money. This teacher is morally obliged to warn a client for the risk of backsliding and give possibility that the client stays in that groove, for example by weekly lessons qi gong or something. And when someone slides back...o well, the road can be hard, for all of us..

remember my teacher talking to a woman, he said,: what the hell has happened to you, we'll not talk about it huh, but we're gonna get you back again. something like that.

Nurturing, as long as he sees people are making an effort he's nurturing. ( and people who expect him to do the work don't stay long....)

I prefer the way I'm taught. That means I have to do it myself, and when i 'm working on it and can't get some blockage loose, teacher will help me. That way the change that I'll slide back is far smaller.

• Like 4

A small update : Actually, it's gotten worse and better. I haven't masturbated/ejaculated for more than three weeks. For me that's without precedent. I have no doubt that I am on the best way to fixing my masturbation habit.

However, at the same time the entity got even stronger. This is due to me reading Dr.Hawkins 'Power vs Force'. I am not sure if the energy in the book is meant to remove entities or just a resolution of duality. Whatever it is, it worked as failed removal.

So I can say be extremely careful of failed removals. You can tell a failed removal in an increase of tiredness and apathy.

I don't know how it is for other people, but in my case the entity is opening astral gates if my light (shen?) is low. I knew I had a portal back at my home which I couldn't do anything about while my place at Uni was clean. Before heading off to Uni, I posted a status on FB in which I used a lot of my light. I used so much actually that during three days I slept for like at least three hours every afternoon additionally to night sleep.  Two of these were at Uni. By the end of it I realized that during my sleep the entity had opened a portal there, too. Even though I was still chanting every day it was not enough to prevent it.

However, after that I stopped masturbating and spending all of my time to being of service. That made it a lot better. However, after that last removal it went downhill big time again. The effectivity of chanting has decreased dramatically now. It's just through service that I am feeling better again now. However, I don't care about me at all in this. I have become a walking disaster for humanity and honestly I can't even say if one part of me didn't even want for it. It's hard to tell these days what is mine and what isn't. All I know is that the last thing I want to bring to the planet is suffering. I have been thinking of committing suicide and putting an end to this, it's that bad. However, I can't do it as I have a responsibility to see this through.

So the bottom-line is this : Please for the love of God be careful of what you do. Don't be stupid like myself and lust for power, may that be sexual or not.

Be especially careful to not do any powerful energetic practices with an impure mind. Also avoid if you are lonely.

Edited by Josama

Please take care of yourself Josama.  The being of service to other people sounds great.  If you are having suicidal thoughts I recommend also reaching out to professional mental health services, counseling or psychiatry.  They may not know much about the whole entity thing, but that doesn´t mean they can´t help.  I believe you have the power to feel good.

Liminal

• Like 1

Please take care of yourself Josama.  The being of service to other people sounds great.  If you are having suicidal thoughts I recommend also reaching out to professional mental health services, counseling or psychiatry.  They may not know much about the whole entity thing, but that doesn´t mean they can´t help.  I believe you have the power to feel good.

Liminal

Thank you Liminal. I meant that I considered it, but not that I wanted to. Life is too much fun for that even with an entity. However, it's greatly disturbing for me that I am spreading suffering. I never once in my life wanted that. I am sick of being a tool for the dark, not like there isn't all ready enough suffering in the world. Stupid little me...

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Hi Josama,

There is a possibility that you struggle with your subconscious.

Your dialogue indicates overthinking,your mind full,unrested.

Make peace with your subconscious,meditate,allow your thoughts to empty.

Forgive yourself,release all anger,be at peace.

Your life is now.

Recognise your true self,be that person.

Neuro-transmitters within the central nervous system are wonderful when influenced by positives.

These chemicals activate us into creativity,arts,problem solving and more when in balance.

When these chemicals are out of balance,we change our perspective.

One motivating número- transmitter,dopamine,helps us enjoy life,to much,we get high,thoughts become bizarre,irrational,we become suspicious.Perception is altered,thoughts develope not in keeping with reality.

Not enough dopamine,we become lethargic,lack interest,reduced function.

Sometimes medication can be helpful,either short term or long term.

When the CNS is out of balance,you are high,can't sleep,mind whirling,voices perceived,how do we get relief.It offers us a chance to reset ourselves.

Medication can help,sedating,dopamine blocking agents,offers respite,sleep,a chance to readjust,paranoia is diminished.

Drug use distorts our awareness and perceptions,sometimes positive.

Sometimes these distortion are long lasting,medication can help.

If anyone is experiencing thoughts of self harm,there are services,talk to someone.

This post is offered as an alternative perspective,no offence implied.

Blessings

Humbly juls

• Like 2

Namo Amitabha Buddha

Hi Josama,

There is a possibility that you struggle with your subconscious.

Your dialogue indicates overthinking,your mind full,unrested.

Make peace with your subconscious,meditate,allow your thoughts to empty.

Forgive yourself,release all anger,be at peace.

Your life is now.

Recognise your true self,be that person.

Neuro-transmitters within the central nervous system are wonderful when influenced by positives.

These chemicals activate us into creativity,arts,problem solving and more when in balance.

When these chemicals are out of balance,we change our perspective.

One motivating número- transmitter,dopamine,helps us enjoy life,to much,we get high,thoughts become bizarre,irrational,we become suspicious.Perception is altered,thoughts develope not in keeping with reality.

Not enough dopamine,we become lethargic,lack interest,reduced function.

Sometimes medication can be helpful,either short term or long term.

When the CNS is out of balance,you are high,can't sleep,mind whirling,voices perceived,how do we get relief.It offers us a chance to reset ourselves.

Medication can help,sedating,dopamine blocking agents,offers respite,sleep,a chance to readjust,paranoia is diminished.

Drug use distorts our awareness and perceptions,sometimes positive.

Sometimes these distortion are long lasting,medication can help.

If anyone is experiencing thoughts of self harm,there are services,talk to someone.

This post is offered as an alternative perspective,no offence implied.

Blessings

Humbly juls

I thank you Juls for the valuable advice and no there is no offense taken, why would I when you are only trying to help?

The thing is I don't have nearly any paranoia more at all. I haven't taken any drugs sine 20 january, I don't drink and don't smoke anymore. All I need is to be of service, no more powerful medication out there for entity attachment.

Also, I am afraid that medication will reduce my light not too mention that I feel happy as long as I help people and don't get a failed removal. I just wish the people I am helping would come to me instead of me having to search for them. That would spare me a lot of time.

Edited by Josama
  • Like 1

Your life is like my belief I go by; those who suffer at the start of their life lead a happier one later on in life (and vice versa).

Enlightenment can be a lengthy process for someone who doesn't want to let go and believe like myself, but I'm glad you found it.

Edited by CoolBreezy

Your story is fascinating, but I am skeptical if the things you see and experience are really there.

I am in a similar state of discontent as you are, but I don't feel and see anything spiritual. No third eye sight, no demons or entities. Just plain old misery and discontent with my life. I believe that if I attain some type of spirituality, I will be much less miserable. And then I read your story where you claim to have many spiritual attainments, yet you sound in an even worse state than me.

How is it that you were able to get spiritual attainments even if your mind was plagued with many issues, and I am not able to even though I am in the same position as you?

I think you must be blessed to be able to get anything at all. You must have some kind of good karma or something to have to be gifted spiritually.

I hope you get past your demons. I think you have much more potential than I do.

Your story is fascinating, but I am skeptical if the things you see and experience are really there.

I am in a similar state of discontent as you are, but I don't feel and see anything spiritual. No third eye sight, no demons or entities. Just plain old misery and discontent with my life. I believe that if I attain some type of spirituality, I will be much less miserable. And then I read your story where you claim to have many spiritual attainments, yet you sound in an even worse state than me.

How is it that you were able to get spiritual attainments even if your mind was plagued with many issues, and I am not able to even though I am in the same position as you?

I think you must be blessed to be able to get anything at all. You must have some kind of good karma or something to have to be gifted spiritually.

I hope you get past your demons. I think you have much more potential than I do.

I don't have many spiritual accomplishments and I never claimed so. However I have been practicing for 5 years and I lterally spend every minute on how to attain enlightenment. Also, all my life I have had better access to my Higher Self due to a traumatic experience when I was 4 years old. This may give me a better start. However don't make a mistake, my drug intake did slow down my awakening a good deal. I am pretty sure I could already be enlightened by now if I hadn't taken any drugs at all.

As for the entity I just know because I have experienced it. However it doesn't matter, if you are virtuous then you won't be affected. If you don't an impure mind you won't get possessed. If you are possessed and you don't know you can still solve the problem by being virtuous.

The easiest way to achieve enlightenemt is by recitation of 'Namo Amituofo' and doing virtuous acts. (If you don't have a high level teacher)

Also, my encounter with Sifu Jenny made a big difference.

Edited by Josama

However, I don't care about me at all in this. I have become a walking disaster for humanity and honestly I can't even say if one part of me didn't even want for it. It's hard to tell these days what is mine and what isn't. All I know is that the last thing I want to bring to the planet is suffering. I have been thinking of committing suicide and putting an end to this, it's that bad.

Have you considered that the entity maybe clings to you because of exactly those thoughts above?

For chrissakes man you haven't killed any babies or raped any nuns. How come life doesn't deserve you? You are forgiving of so many people yet you can't even forgive yourself.

I don't know much about entity attachment, but one thing I have consistently read is that there needs to be a loop of some sort. A negative pattern that they feed on. Well, your guilt is the size of Mount Everest and you don't even realize it's all for naught. You can leave that guilt behind in an instant, and just learn from your mistakes and move on.

Be happy about life. Watch that inner negative voice that you have. It's controlling you. You can't predict what will happen in life. Last year I was fucking frustrated and without a voice for 5 years and counting. Now I'm doing presentations for our tech startup and loving it. You can't predict life, so go out there and grab it, and someday that entity may be history only.

All I need is to be of service, no more powerful medication out there for entity attachment.

Also, I am afraid that medication will reduce my light not too mention that I feel happy as long as I help people and don't get a failed removal. I just wish the people I am helping would come to me instead of me having to search for them. That would spare me a lot of time.

Sometimes "just helping people" can turn into escapism from one's own life.

I don't think you will transcend your problems if you don't start living your life, or at least try to. If you live only for other people then you'll still be caught in a negative thought pattern where you don't attach any value to yourself or your own life. And that may still cause the entity to be there.

I believe the only way is the hard way: What do you want out of life? Write it down, make a plan and go after it - step by step. And remember not to approach personal problems from a masculinist "I must defeat it" viewpoint. Remember the feminine wisdom: Acknowledge and accept problems as a means of transcendence.

Sometimes "just helping people" can turn into escapism from one's own life.

I don't think you will transcend your problems if you don't start living your life, or at least try to. If you live only for other people then you'll still be caught in a negative thought pattern where you don't attach any value to yourself or your own life. And that may still cause the entity to be there.

I believe the only way is the hard way: What do you want out of life? Write it down, make a plan and go after it - step by step. And remember not to approach personal problems from a masculinist "I must defeat it" viewpoint. Remember the feminine wisdom: Acknowledge and accept problems as a means of transcendence.

There are no other people. The idea of separateness is only an illusion. It's only escape from life if it's done out self-motivation rather than selflessness. Which is the case for me. However that doesn't mean that I can't have moments where I do it out of selflessness. However less and less now because I have come to expect that moment of bliss that arises out of selflessness LOL What I need to do is place myself in a situation where my passionate nature completely takes over. What keeps me pushing forward at the moment is death anxiety. However it will be only when death anxiety stops that I will be able to come out of it.

Hi Josama,

This death anxiety or something like that is familiar.

Relief and peace of mind came after looking,focussing on this death anxiety.

Death is for sure anxious or not.

Is it so scary.

Is this short life awareness,motivation to take in so much more,just for fun.

Many aged persons on the brink of death are relaxed and accepting of their mortality.

At the end of primary school,devastated like a death,perceived by 11yo level of understanding.So to it can be likened to our mortal death the transition to our universal high school.

Cheers,good to have you back.

juls

• Like 1

Hi Josama,

This death anxiety or something like that is familiar.

Relief and peace of mind came after looking,focussing on this death anxiety.

Death is for sure anxious or not.

Is it so scary.

Is this short life awareness,motivation to take in so much more,just for fun.

Many aged persons on the brink of death are relaxed and accepting of their mortality.

At the end of primary school,devastated like a death,perceived by 11yo level of understanding.So to it can be likened to our mortal death the transition to our universal high school.

Cheers,good to have you back.

juls

People can only be accepting of their death if they are sure that they won't be reborn on the lower realm of existence. In my case I can see exactly what is waiting me after my death which is why I am scared. However at the same time on part of me also feels happy at the prospect of my own suffering. It's that same part that will laugh if I end up there...

Edited by Josama

People can only be accepting of their death if they are sure that they won't be reborn on the lower realm of existence. In my case I can see exactly what is waiting me after my death which is why I am scared. However at the same time on part of me also feels happy at the prospect of my own suffering. It's that same part that will laugh if I end up there...

I'm not judging. I understand where you are coming from.

Some of us like to invite the "demons/entities/behaviors" (whatever your language) into our lives so that we may see how strong we are. To see how much we can endure. To understand the dark side of things.

But this where your feeding the thing you wish to destroy. 

I'm sure you know that already though.

If you need help crafting a "sword" to destroy this piece of you hit me up in a pm.

Godspeed brother.

-grok

• Like 1

Hi Josama,

Reborn in the lower realms of existence.

This somehow is still reassuring,given that we have not achieved a higher realm,this is how we are have come to be today.

Yes there is suffering,but there is also comfort,we learn to perceive our own personal stuff and a possibility of a solution.

This is fun.Not so obvious prior to a valid solution.Satisfaction comes later.

Apart from few individuals,this is our plight,reborn to lower realms.

This not unlike our current state.

Not knowing any better,rebirth as anything has already occurred.

Whatever form rebirth takes,there is no memory of anything attached to a previous life.

No it's not very enlightening,nirvana lost,reborn again and again.

Why not,if this is how it is?Born as a frog,cow,or insect,no matter,accepting.

Cheers

juls

• Like 1

A Small update

One month ago or so I did metta bhavana for a period of 5 days or so. As metta bhavana is supposed to cultivate non-sexual love I thought this would be the best way to try and solve my masturbation addiction as Sifu Jenny told me that I would not be able to get rid of the entity before. The result however was disastrous. What happened was that In those 5 days I cultivated lots of hot energy and the entity is using that energy to burn my body. My whole body has been feeling like a lava stick for weeks now. This burning always happens whenever I am in a state of greed, anger or anxiety. This state was so bad last week that one day I thought I had done some long-term damage to my body as one night really hot Chi gathered around my right kidney and the day afterwards it really hurt. It felt like it had done long-term damage. However, it seems that I am fine after though I am still in pain every day. Also, I have prohibited myself from reading spiritual texts now because my greed for the Dharma is too great. Whenever I read a text that has energy in it different from light then this increases the burning right away.

The pain led me to find solace in a state which I call good-will state or still-water state(even though it's not still, it just sounds cool :)) in which my body is surrounded by cooling energy. To get into that state all I have to do is to change my intention from one of wanting enrich myself to one of wanting to help people genially. 

This state is definitely most interesting as it every desire of mine that comes up disturbs it right away, this allows me to become much more aware of my attachments. Like when I write this, I can't maintain the state as my desire for respect disrupts it. 

Right intention is definitely most important, I have only been doing this for one week and my world got already much brighter. I imagine that in the next weeks it getting even better. Already, I feel nearly human again.

Edited by Josama