BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

Oh! Missed that point entirely In that case, what a bugger... I guess there's the route of 'grin and bear it' until the right fit comes along.

Most of these situations being discussed recently in the thread are pretty situation specific and represent a small percentage of actual people and relationships in my experience.

I acknowledge to have been surrounded by spiritually elevated, intelligent, aware women most of my adult life.

I have hung out mainly with artists this time around. Perhaps that has something to do with it...

Well, as a young 20 something myself (and recently being out of the teenage years) my demographic is still predominantly teens and early 20 somethings... well, it's just tough.

My parents were real down to earth and I had a tight family structure. I learned to be a chill down to earth guy. I am good looking (good genes) but I do put in work to stay healthy. I'm nice and treat everyone equally.

And I hate to say it, but the only girls I could find who were equally as nice and friendly were incredibly unattractive.

And all the incredibly beautiful girls and women... holy hell, talk about going for the douches and the "bad boys"!

So I started trying to figure out what these bad boys and douches did that got them sexual relationships (could be one night or could be years).

I didn't (and still don't) want to lose the "core" of being a standup guy. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have to modify my behavior in some ways to appeal to conventionally attractive young women in order to get them interested sexually.

I love taomeow and all her posts. She has a lot of truth and wisdom in them, and I 100% agree with her analysis with respect to trauma, learning behaviors, etc.

But holy hell does that leave a modern young man a virgin.

And I'm not even talking about "slaying tail" here just to "get some" (objectifying women)

I mean, I have had really awesome relationships with women (some sex involved, some not) because I got them to open up (pun intended) cuz I was, yeah, acting kind of like a dick.

Which really goes a long way in saying how fucked up people can be in this society, where the only way to get genuinely into peoples' feelings is to be a dick to them first.

Do I wish society to be this way? No. Is it against my nature? Yes. Is it against what I cultivate in my practice? Yes.

Is it real life? Yes.

• Like 5

Well, as a young 20 something myself (and recently being out of the teenage years) my demographic is still predominantly teens and early 20 somethings... well, it's just tough.

My parents were real down to earth and I had a tight family structure. I learned to be a chill down to earth guy. I am good looking (good genes) but I do put in work to stay healthy. I'm nice and treat everyone equally.

And I hate to say it, but the only girls I could find who were equally as nice and friendly were incredibly unattractive.

And all the incredibly beautiful girls and women... holy hell, talk about going for the douches and the "bad boys"!

So I started trying to figure out what these bad boys and douches did that got them sexual relationships (could be one night or could be years).

I didn't (and still don't) want to lose the "core" of being a standup guy. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't have to modify my behavior in some ways to appeal to conventionally attractive young women in order to get them interested sexually.

I love taomeow and all her posts. She has a lot of truth and wisdom in them, and I 100% agree with her analysis with respect to trauma, learning behaviors, etc.

But holy hell does that leave a modern young man a virgin.

And I'm not even talking about "slaying tail" here just to "get some" (objectifying women)

I mean, I have had really awesome relationships with women (some sex involved, some not) because I got them to open up (pun intended) cuz I was, yeah, acting kind of like a dick.

Which really goes a long way in saying how fucked up people can be in this society, where the only way to get genuinely into peoples' feelings is to be a dick to them first.

Do I wish society to be this way? No. Is it against my nature? Yes. Is it against what I cultivate in my practice? Yes.

Is it real life? Yes.

Different social circles maybe?

But anyways, this makes me wonder and ask (I was going to anyways), so what do men look for in women? But to go even deeper, are men naturally drawn to women who treat them badly (you know the reverse of what we were discussing about women being attracted to certain types of men). I do have to admit, I did get flirted with more when I was less nice of a person; was younger too though :P. Are there studies in this as well?

Of course women are all convinced that men look for the standard playboy model type, but this definitely isn't always the case.

Btw, please keep the replies to this respectful folks, there *are* women (albeit very few unfortunately) who do read these forums.

From personal experience I'd say they like women with dyed blue hair. Seriously, I'd say I get flirted with 10x as much whenever I dye my hair!!! <-- Not the standard selective sample for, well, just about anything lol.

Also Sloppy Zhang the problem in the 20's age range is, as a women, you get flirted with many times per day everyday, very obviously (beleive it or not it really does get old very quickly), so you have to be sort of obvious, but at the same time not rude (like some of the others who are, (said rudeness can lead women to ignore most men). Though that was 20 or so years ago, things may have changed a bit since then ;).

• Like 1

You do not pick up women by being a douche, at least not quality women (ie, the type you don't meet in bars and clubs). You pick them up by being NICE. You have to first establish a common ground and strike up an interesting conversation so that a girl will feel totally safe in giving you her number.

During the first date, act like a gentleman and shower her with compliments. Then, AFTER your first date, assuming it went well, you can be a douche. Start putting her down, do not answer calls and texts, and generally become unavailable. This will cause all sorts of self doubt to creep into her head, and increases your stock enormously, so that when you finally are available they'll come crawling to you. Only do it after a great first or second date though, because otherwise they won't care.

Its much easier said than done though. In my personal life I treat most women like crap, and I really have to force myself to be nice. Meanwhile, I am currently dating a chick that has gotten into MY head. She probably has half my IQ and didn't even finish high school, but her games are driving me crazy. I know exactly what she is doing but I keep coming back for more! Totally stupid but that's how girls are.

What do I look for in a woman BKA?

I am fussy and spoiled so ....

but anyway , a certain type of strength and confidence , a mature woman's body (no skinny playboy models, 'supermodels' or women with girlie appearances) , emotional stability, self-assurance and reliance, a wide eclectic range of intellectual topics and philosophies, massage capability , appreciation of my cooking and massage capabilities (she doesn't have to cook but swinging a block splitter and splitting firewood is attractive) , an open mind and interest in the mysteries of life and nature and someone who generally feels good about their own existence and doesn't need to blame and project.

That's all. :D

In what they might require from me, I am pretty flexible unless they want me to support the opposite of the traits above. But I am seeking friends ... sex is immaterial ... and I certainly wouldn't want a 'soul mate' :P

My view is two whole beings can make for fun times sharing but someone with only half a soul expecting, or unfulfilled soul seeking me to make them whole uh-ah !

The journey IMO is to help each other (if that manifests) to find one's own fulfilment, not supply it.

Yes, I am single .... and loving it ;)

PS. But if they got all that PLUS red hair and freckles .... I could be liable to do ANYTHING :D

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

I have long pondered the idea of a soul mate.

And destiny.

The concept of a mind mate seems appealing to me.

You know, I've tried this book gifting idea, doesn't really work... well I can't get a date from anyone I meet in person honestly. OK Cupid seems to be the only site that works for some reason, well since I stopped using craigslist but that's another story. I've probably given away 5 copies of this and I usually hear, "It's amazing poetry" but little else after.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Essential-Rumi-Expanded-Edition/dp/0062509594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388720909&sr=8-1&keywords=coleman+barks+essential+rumi

You know, I've tried this book gifting idea, doesn't really work... well I can't get a date from anyone I meet in person honestly. OK Cupid seems to be the only site that works for some reason, well since I stopped using craigslist but that's another story. I've probably given away 5 copies of this and I usually hear, "It's amazing poetry" but little else after.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Essential-Rumi-Expanded-Edition/dp/0062509594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388720909&sr=8-1&keywords=coleman+barks+essential+rumi

I'm bummed, this means the gifting a book thing doesn't work :(. Perhaps step 2 is read aloud some of said poetry to the lady?

I used to use PoF for searching up all the martial artists in my city on there lol. Actually I did date one person for a year I met on there (not a martial artist). I prefer OK cupid though, since they actually match interests. (the people on there just seem more attractive, even physically). Though I'm a slacker, dating is usually last on my to do list.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nungali, that is awesome that you are looking for those traits in women, AND you get so many dates!! :) :) This gives hope!

Everyone move to Australia... wait, I think all of the australians have actually moved here, we are overrun by them, they like our skiing.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Only doing one post lol...

I sort of meant men in general looking for what in particular of women in general? There's got to have been some just as "interesting" studies as the ones they have done on what women look for in men.

In every group of women friends I've been in, there is always this one woman that all the guys are falling all over and wish they could date. I can't think of anything similar about them all accept more often than not long straight hair, and always thin. Also sort of shy. Also, this is sort of funny, a higher chance of uhm, having to take medication for various psyche stuff later in life... not kidding (what is up with that?)

Oh and I've even heard the odd thing of guys getting intimidated if you look *too* attractive so not approaching them. Hmmmm, the women who have had the most guys wanting to date them were always single most of the time too.

The world confuses me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion of this thread:

Each person, no matter male or female, has unique preferences and attractions :).

• Like 1

I sort of meant men in general looking for what in particular of women in general?

Oh ! ... Well that certainly cleared it up :D

{You asked me what I was looking for ... not what I was getting ;) and BOY! Can THAT be different story !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

A guy goes into a florist and says; "I want to get a bunch of flowers for my girlfriend."

Florist; "Certainly Sir .... lets see ... ummm , what is it you are after ?"

Guy; "Well ... sex basically."

Edited by Nungali

Oh ! ... Well that certainly cleared it up :D

{You asked me what I was looking for ... not what I was getting ;) and BOY! Can THAT be different story !

Oh don't get me wrong, people's personal preferences are always interesting as well :).

(I'll clue my lady friends in on the secrets later)

another 15 or Bagua.. crap...

• Like 1

BKA, as to step two and read the poetry, I have a hard time stepping out of the performance poetry voice I've created over the years. Romance is not something I really excel at initiating and I'm quite anxious and sometimes agitated in the beginning stages. Although my last girlfriend did say I set the standard for her future relationships and how she expects them to be.

In every group of women friends I've been in, there is always this one woman that all the guys are falling all over and wish they could date. I can't think of anything similar about them all accept more often than not long straight hair, and always thin. Also sort of shy. Also, this is sort of funny, a higher chance of uhm, having to take medication for various psyche stuff later in life... not kidding (what is up with that?)

As to what's up with that... I'm currently pining for just such a one as you describe. In my case she's been a great friend for years, has been supportive, is incredibly intelligent, and quite exuberant about her pursuits. A little skinnier than I normally prefer but I'd rather be on that side than the other. I hope it goes well and that I can arse up enough ganas to tell her how I feel. I've seen her twice in the past few months and feel as if there is a growing connection but life has been such for both of us lately that it would not be fair to add another burden of a long distance relationship to her life or mine.

EDIT: Corrected for grammar.

Edited by MithShrike
  • Like 1

Let me circle back to the OP, as this is going to make more sense and hopefully convince people I don't think you should just be a doucheback to hookup with chicks :P (cuz I don't).

Here is my abstract:

Douchebags get girls.

(Some) "nice guys" get girls.

Obviously the deciding factor is neither being douchey or being nice.

So the trick is to find out what qualities both have which women want.

Okay, so let's go to the OP's scenario. See a girl in a bookstore, strike up a convo, buy her the book, ask her out. Or any other situation, meet her at bar, buy her a drink, meet her at cafe, buy her coffee, etc etc etc.

The key aspects of this are:

1) The approach- a cold approach, you've never seen this girl before in your life, you don't know how, have a mutual friend introduce you. You just do a cold approach. How many people are comfortable doing this? Not many.

You know what many (myself included!) "nice guys" think when they see a pretty girl at a bar or a club or a bookstore?

"Oh she probably doesn't want to be bothered." "Oh she is probably meeting someone." "Oh she might have a boyfriend."

You know who winds up approaching? The guys who EXPECT that the woman will want to talk to them. Who expects this?

Two types:

1) guys who have had success with women their whole lives. Guys who are naturally good looking, athletic, rich, are socially savvy, were popular, etc and were pursued by girls

2) guys who learned the only way to meet girls is to approach them, because that's how douchebags were getting laid (this is a smaller percentage, because many nice guys have the self debilitating thoughts outlined above because they are, ironically, being nice and considerate by not "bothering" the girl)

Now we come back to aspect two of the original scenario:

2) The Conversation- he can talk about anything and nothing at all. This involves social savvy, rich past experiences, etc. Who is the best at this? Well, douchebags. Even if they have no relevant experiences, they make their experiences relevant. They're douchebags, it's all about them! But this fills conversations. They have rich experiences because, well, they might be rich and have gone to Italy or Spain or France. They may have "dated a girl" from Spain, Italy, France (this shows they have experience and confidence with women). This willingness to talk about anything and not give a fuck about what the other person thinks means they're more likely to fill up space and strike a cord. Throw enough shit at the wall and something will stick, am I right?

Conversely, the "considerate" guys are more likely to want to feel out for something "relevant." Again, depending on the guy and their level of "consideration" this may be easier or harder. Considerate "nice guys" are very bad at this cold approach because they already feel like they are "bothering," the girl, so if they don't have anything to say that makes it count, they aren't going to say it. If they have never been to France, they aren't going to bring up the subject of French toast (even if the girl is nomming on some French toast).

Meanwhile, mister douchebag is gonna tell a funny story about French toast and more likely to get the girl than the considerate guy.

And finally I'll get to point 3 of the scenario:

3) Their chances- this may come down to the difference between men and women. Even if a guy buys the girl a drink, a book, whatever, that only "increases their chances." Weird, you'd think a guy doing exactly what a girl wants is going to, you know, seal the deal, huh? (and by "seal the deal" I don't mean sex, I mean, an investment of her time, which may mean sex, it may mean a date, it may mean a second date, it may mean a relationship, which again may or may not involve sex, or something on the spectrum of sexual activities)

So what about guys- what do guys want?

Ideally, an attractive girl (conventionally modern day, where a little too thin is better than a little too fat, bust-waist-hip ratio is good, even if one aspect isn't as shapely as could be desired). Nicer is better, but the hotter she is the less nice she can get away with being. She can be smart, but to be completely honest, the smartest and nicest girls I've known were not conventionally attractive (or at least, were not conventionally attractive during formative years of middle/high school). Why? Well when you're hot, guys just wind up giving you stuff and doing things for you just because you showed up. When you have to actually, you know, apply yourself that makes you a better person. Go figure. But I digress...

Another mitigating factor with guys is they are SYSTEMATICALLY instructed from a young age what their "league" is, and are conditioned to not play "out of their league."

Again, good looking, athletic, popular/socially savvy, rich guys are pursued by and date conventionally attractive girls. These conventionally attractive girls don't give to shits to nice, but otherwise lacking in some areas boys because, well, they have the option to date the highest tier guys.

Interestingly, amongst the attractive women I've had heart to hearts with (only gotten to this point because I learned how to play the game, sad to say) their experiences and sources of self esteem are more targeted. "Jimmy dumped me in 8th grade because Lisa blew him in the locker room." "Cindy made fun of me because my breasts were too big." "Ryan didn't ask me out to prom senior year." These girls always had the options for other guys. It was just targeted.

For guys it's the reverse- ANY attractive girl is out of their league because they are lacking in some areas, and every. single. girl. reminds. them.

So these guys do learn to "settle" for girls who are more available to them. And I'm sure the reverse is true for girls setting for guys in "their league." I'll leave the ladies to fill this in.

So if a conventionally attractive girl approaches a guy, buys him a drink and offers to go home with him, that shit is pretty much guaranteed for any guy not in a relationship (and even some guys in relationships, depending on the attractiveness and level of attachment to current girlfriend). There's no "well it would improve their chances." Like, guys don't fuck around with what they want.

Which was interesting to me about the "there is a lot better chance of that working in their favor." Um, don't tell me how to "have a chance." Tell me how to seal the deal!

Want to seal the deal with a guy? Be hot. Be available (sexually, emotionally, intellectually, whatever the guy's interest is). The. End. The only reason it would only "improve your chances" are if there were OTHER girls after this guy. And the only reason that'd be the case is if he's one of the top 10% of guys.

So, to circle back (lots of circles!) to my theories on "how to pick up women by being a __________"

I think there are certain attributes that women select for (it's not buying them shit).

I think douchebags are more likely to stumble upon these desirable traits.

It's possible for "considerate" guys to also have these traits, by accident or engineering. (look at i am's post for an example. These guys were being "genuine" to themselves, even if being "genuine" meant being attractive guys who liked to go out and have fun and party and hey, that's what young and attractive teens and 20 something girls like to do too, yay!)

But if a guy wants to get laid and doesn't want the essay, tell him to be a douchebag. His "chances" are guaranteed to go up 120% from where he is now.

As a guy who is, deep down, a "nice considerate guy" who doesn't want to "bother" girls that I meet, I'm recovering a lot of my behavior by emulating douchebags. I don't complement girls. I play hard to get. I tease them. I deny them. I act selfishly. I do spontaneous things (which may or may not include them). I make plans with other friends, and other female friends. I take her out to places and I don't really consult with her ("because it's an adventure.") And hey, I've had a 200%* increase in the number of women I've dated and had sexual relationships with.

*up from the starting number of 0

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

man this thing called women is really the biggest hurdle

when you love someone , and you cant have her , thats really tough (like if she is not intereste in any guy, for whatever reasons)

forget about meditation you cant even live life normally

i wish i could get any girl i want by merely wishing

i like a girl, i think she is not interested in any men right now (but you neve know anything certain about any woman, if approached she could also say yes)

i dont have guts to tell her , how much i like

and now you can imagine how my life is right now

most of the time i think about her lol

screwing up my studies and spiritual life

it creates so much attachment and you just to have her

really really tough to detach

i think romantic love is something you know kind of conditioned thing

it really doesnt exist (women wont like my statement, i know but its true face it)

romantic love is very different from unconditional love

romantic love is just an ATTACHMENT, nothing else

so this strikes a interesting conversation

if romantic love is not really that sacred as people claim and its ultimately unreal, that means you can spark it any person

i personally believe that you can make anyone fall in love with you

and even with your mind power, becaus this is same like manifesting a car with your mind power

but i dont know how it can be achieved

how can you make anyone fall in love with you, without even saying a word ? i think its possible but how

Been there (about the biggest hurdle thing).

I vote you tell her, if she's a good friend, but not interested, it won't bother her and she will just accept it as a compliment. But I know what you mean, it is definitely hard to work up the courage. Being turned down sucks! I tend to say something though, just so I don't have to go through the wondering while we hang out all the time doing stuff together... then I can get on with life and move over to a platonic mindset, instead of a does he like me romantically mindset.

Ha, magic, and wishing you could have any woman you wish for.... I would say "be careful what you wish for".

I have seen some love/lust magic go... not so well. Have you ever really really wanted someone, more than anyone else in the world, so much so that you would do magic to get them... but then years later when you know them better (but never did date them fortunately) you wonder wtf were you thinking? Well I have seen folks work magic on someone for a relationship, get the person, *then* after a bit realize that they are most definitely NOT the right person for them. I have seen this happen more than once. It would also be pretty cruel to the person if the magic worked, then the person who worked the magic ditches them, then they are still lovestruck for years to come :(.

I have noticed with love/lust magic though that there had to be at least *some* interest to begin with for it to work, but still.

Also a really important point that people sometimes miss (and judging by your wording above, you may not have thought this part though....) So at one point I could tell someone had put some love magic on me... but no one even slightly flirted with me during that time. I thought it was sort of humorous (before I promptly removed it I mean). I have also heard of people doing that a lot, putting some love/lust magic on someone, but then still not letting the person know they are interested. Just imagine if it worked, the woman you were after totally fell for you, thought about you day and night, wanted nothing more than for you to ask her out... but then you never did!!!

Well that and I've not often seen magic work without some physical effort alongside it, job spells are a really good example o this, have to put in the resumes.

Then I knew someone else who did magic to meet someone, the perfect wife. It worked, married 20 something years later. But the guy still feels extremely insecure to this day worried she is going to leave him ;(. Obviously if they are married that long it's about a lot more than the magic he did way back when, but he still worries about it all the time.

Also, what if the person's true will was to move overseas to meet a certain teacher, so follow their highest spiritual path, or something, but instead you do some love magic, they fall for you, and stay with you in the same town you are both in, forever more, and never get to achieve their life purpose? I know folks who do love magic, and I've done lust magic for people, but in general, it's much less complicated to say put on your best clothes, get your hair redone, and work up the courage to flirt a lot ;).

As an aisde doing the odd glamour can be a lot of fun, to go along with some makeup or whatever :). I also experiment with lust colognes for fun. Another thing I tried once... I didn't want to interfere with the person's will/life/whatever, so I worked the magic on me instead to make myself more appealing to them :). I think it worked, don't quite remember now.

Hmmmm, you are saying romantic love doesn't exist.... but you are talking about having fallen for this particular woman? ;)

I think maybe if we had say 20 different words and meanings for "love" it would all work better in conversation. I think the Greeks have 6 different words for it.

• Like 2

Ha, magic, and wishing you could have any woman you wish for.... I would say "be careful what you wish for".

Yeah, this.

I did some stuff and got freakishly good results. Like, freakish to the point where it bothered me. Too serious. It's what I wanted... too much of what I wanted.

I started thinking about karma, free will, psychic influence, how I impacted other person's life, all this shit started unraveling, it was a mess.

Started trying do do exactly what I did, but in the reverse, in the hopes it would undo it. Not to mention completely separating myself away from this person. It was just too real.

Trust me. Just be a douchebag. It will work like magic, and you won't have the guilt of using otherworldly forces to be attractive to women. Instead, you'll just use a combination of biology and the modern societal structure :)

You do not pick up women by being a douche, at least not quality women (ie, the type you don't meet in bars and clubs). You pick them up by being NICE. You have to first establish a common ground and strike up an interesting conversation so that a girl will feel totally safe in giving you her number.

During the first date, act like a gentleman and shower her with compliments. Then, AFTER your first date, assuming it went well, you can be a douche. Start putting her down, do not answer calls and texts, and generally become unavailable. This will cause all sorts of self doubt to creep into her head, and increases your stock enormously, so that when you finally are available they'll come crawling to you. Only do it after a great first or second date though, because otherwise they won't care.

Its much easier said than done though. In my personal life I treat most women like crap, and I really have to force myself to be nice. Meanwhile, I am currently dating a chick that has gotten into MY head. She probably has half my IQ and didn't even finish high school, but her games are driving me crazy. I know exactly what she is doing but I keep coming back for more! Totally stupid but that's how girls are.

Nah man, do the reverse.

Be an asshole to her. Tease her, make fun of her, call her on her bullshit, whatever. The hotter the woman, the more she gets into it. No one has ever treated her like this, it's so new! It's a challenge! What is it about you that is different? She'll start texting you and calling you and meeting up with you like mad trying to "figure you out."

Then you drop one (1) complement on her. One!

Boom. That holds her over for months.

"Remember that time you said I had nice eyelashes."

*You cock your head to one side and squint* "Was I drunk at the time?"

"Oh my god be serious, you looked me right in the eyes and said they were the most beautiful eyelashes you had ever seen."

*Give a cocky smile and wink* "I'm always serious when it comes to you, baby."

*queue porno music*

Of course, shit like this kills me inside, because I was raised in a good family structure by a respectful father, well educated mother, I have lots of strong women and healthy relationships in my family and in my personal sphere of really good friends.

But damn has society fucked up the hottest girls among us, and damn if I am only attracted to sexually attractive girls.

Sorry y'all.

Tis love alone that moves the poet's heart to speak.

Love is the antidote to fear.

God bless the Lovers.

OK?

Cupid?

Cupid expired in short pants,
Reborn through pranayamic trance.

Back we go round faerie ring,

Mariner now doth seek Elwing.

I know.

Those sexy Numenoreans got it going on.

I hear they got elf blood.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

i wonder if its really a bad thing to use magick and mind power to get a girl

there is a saying

"you can not, NOT INFLUENCE"

may be that girl is not yours right now because your mindset is not right, you are responsible for it (in new agey terms , you are just not radiating on that frequencey lol)

and if magick brings some changes in your mindset to just get that girl into you

whats wrong with that ?

may be magick will make you more attractive in terms of her taste

i wonder if its really a bad thing to use magick and mind power to get a girl

there is a saying

"you can not, NOT INFLUENCE"

may be that girl is not yours right now because your mindset is not right, you are responsible for it (in new agey terms , you are just not radiating on that frequencey lol)

and if magick brings some changes in your mindset to just get that girl into you

whats wrong with that ?

may be magick will make you more attractive in terms of her taste

You do a spell on another person you are influencing them plain and simple, At least admit what you are doing. You do a spell on yourself, and you are making yourself more desirable. I already gave a list of reasons why you might not want to do it, perhaps you missed half of them? The main reason is you are likely going to grow bored of this person as soon as you find out who they really are. Or just say some person you are not attracted to were to do one of you ;).

Though to be honest, I don't feel working love or lust magic is any worse, and actually not quite as bad, as treating a lady like crap to increase her low self esteem enough (the other methods presented in this topic), to get her to date someone. Though sort of like the low self esteem from dating someone who treats them like crap stays around after, coercive magic does make their will a little weaker, in a few areas of their life, and doesn't just end when you walk away or stop the magic (though I doubt you have the skills to stop it after you are done).

Yes female lol, hence why all the posts which are basically "treat them like crap so they feel confused and worthless so you can get some" are a bit offensive.

With the thread titled the way it is, one would expect some very direct, in-face-like opinions. Being opinions, we can hopefully remain open enough not to take it personally to the point of being offended.

If the "Douche" is Good-Looking, Rich, Famous, and/or Confident without being totally Arrogant, they're usually "attractive" to certain types of Women. :o

just read some of the "Kiss & Tells" in the (so-called) "news"papers !!! :blink:

• Like 2

the main problem is attachment and neediness (and i am not immune from it too, actaully i know that in my case i am also being needy and attached to that girl, but i am just giving my opinion)

when you really care about the result and propose the girl, and you want that girl even if it means death, thats where the mistake is

but this is really bad, because there is no remedy to relieve you from this attachment and neediness ( i actually asked about it here on TB but i guess no body knows)

actually i do remember a technique

i read it somewhere

just accept your defeat in advance

just imagine couple of times how it would be like if that girl rejects you (dont do it frequently, lol)

and than just go and approach her, without thinking about either succes or failure

i havent tried it, because i havent approache anyone lol