BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

Its very rude to call someone your 'buddy' and then abrasively deride their perceived weakness.

I guess you are right!

I delete the "buddy".

But obviously that is a trait you seem to enjoy flaunting at every opportunity.

Why is that?

My dentist brought to my attention that my jaw bone is 1.5 times as thick as average...

Edited by Dorian Black

Wow, what happened to this thread?

Awhile back one of the members came up with a math equation for how to tell the quality of a thread...

Something about number of pages being inversely proportional...

You guys don't like the how to increase testosterone to become more masculine and therefore attractive discussion?

• Like 1

I guess you are right!

I delete the "buddy".

My dentist brought to my attention that my jaw bone is 1.5 times as thick as average...

^_^

:D

Fair enough.

• Like 1

DB identifying yourself with the description you have given of these sorts of men... might not be the best idea considering ;).

• Like 1

You guys don't like the how to increase testosterone to become more masculine and therefore attractive discussion?

On the contrary, I think if this thread can help people gain information to get more out of their lives then it serves a useful purpose! :)

• Like 1

DB identifying yourself with the description you have given of these sorts of men... might not be the best idea considering ;).

But he already acknowledged the thickness of his jawbone.

That says a lot. :P

• Like 2

Here it is @ 1:01 :o

Blessings of True Love ?

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

That's one really fucked up movie.

• Like 2

My friends know me but keep me! So my usefulness must outshine my flaws! :)

(I guess it's because I help them spiritually to get control over their ego, lol! :P )

• Like 2

Side note: I vaguely recall reading about how the Mayans or Incans (or something) venerated the jaw bone specifically in their spiritual tradition.

• Like 2

Awhile back one of the members came up with a math equation for how to tell the quality of a thread...

Something about number of pages being inversely proportional...

But a quick look at the Flying Phoenix thread would demonstrate that his equations are flawed ;)

Oh well, at least Rumpelstiltskin is awesome. I really need to watch the new season of that show.

• Like 3

That's one really fucked up movie.

Agreed. That's why I remembered it so vividly.

edit: I sorta posted it as a circuit-breaker to prevent the thread deteriorating ...should not have posted it come to think about it :wacko:

1000 Blessings to you BKA

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 2

Trauma-induced mind control is behind any and all attraction to any and all domineering control-freak types. Whether a woman or a man seeks to feel like a doormat OR to make someone else feel like a doormat, they are in exactly the same boat, they are just processing the same trauma in different ways.

The doormat is still feeling like what they made him or her feel when he or she was small and helpless and totally in their power, the power they abused. While the make-someone-else-a-doormat type is removed from oneself one step farther and has unconsciously chosen to identify with the perpetrator, straightjacketing and gagging the real inner self that feels like a victim (and indeed is).

Emotionally healthy people either didn't experience traumatic childhoods (I guess the last time it happened was, like, fifteen thousand years ago), or figured things out and worked on themselves in a fruitful albeit painful manner and normalized, and no longer feel the need to either repeat the victim performance or force someone else to play the part.

Whenever I encounter a dominant baboon, I instantly know absolutely everything about his upbringing and feel very sorry for him. If I meet a yielding, soft type, I want to know what's behind the softness, strength or weakness. If weakness, I feel sorry for him too.

But it's true inner strength behind outer softness, strength that is not afraid of coming across as softness due to the inner knowledge of absolute power at one's disposal, power that is not being abused by making someone feel small or forcing them to obey, power to protect rather than attack, that I find irresistible. A man who doesn't cultivate this may embody countless hours of huffing and puffing at the gym, or alternatively develop a weapon of a mind to use against whoever is weaker, yet I still see all that bulk as a shelter he has built so as to hide -- whether it's built out of brawn or out of brain, it's still a house of straw, and there's a scared little pig inside.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 8

Trauma-induced mind control is behind any and all attraction to any and all domineering control-freak types. Whether a woman or a man seeks to feel like a doormat OR to make someone else feel like a doormat, they are in exactly the same boat, they are just processing the same trauma in different ways.

The doormat is still feeling like what they made him or her feel when he or she was small and helpless and totally in their power, the power they abused. While the make-someone-else-a-doormat type is removed from oneself one step farther and has unconsciously chosen to identify with the perpetrator, straightjacketing and gagging the real inner self that feels like a victim (and indeed is).

Emotionally healthy people either didn't experience traumatic childhoods (I guess the last time it happened was, like, fifteen thousand years ago), or figured things out and worked on themselves in a fruitful albeit painful manner and normalized, and no longer feel the need to either repeat the victim performance or force someone else to play the part.

Whenever I encounter a dominant baboon, I instantly know absolutely everything about his upbringing and feel very sorry for him. If I meet a yielding, soft type, I want to know what's behind the softness, strength or weakness. If weakness, I feel sorry for him too.

But it's true inner strength behind outer softness, strength that is not afraid of coming across as softness due to the inner knowledge of absolute power at one's disposal, power that is not being abused by making someone feel small or forcing them to obey, power to protect rather than attack, that I find irresistible. A man who doesn't cultivate this may embody countless hours of huffing and puffing at the gym, or alternatively develop a weapon of a mind to use against whoever is weaker, yet I still see all that bulk as a shelter he has built so as to hide -- whether it's built out of brawn or out of brain, it's still a house of straw, and there's a scared little pig inside.

Truth.

On many levels.

Cycle of abuse and such.

Once past that, we can find peace :).

• Like 2

Nice explanation. What about those that learn their behavior from their peers and don't know any differently ?

:wub:

Agreed. That's why I remembered it so vividly.

edit: I sorta posted it as a circuit-breaker to prevent the thread deteriorating ...should not have posted it come to think about it :wacko:

1000 Blessings to you BKA

It did stall the thread for a bit. No worries, seeing *who* posted it, I understood..

• Like 1

To interpret the scene according to topic, I'd say that the women provoked the man to "test" if his DOMness was real or only show. If it only had been a "false front", then he most probably would have backed off because the situation was getting extreme..

Instead, he kept to his DOM/psychopathic behavior and was physically able without problems "to pull through" in a cold and calculating manner.

In the real world:

If a PUA brags while picking up, it might be that the woman tests him through offending behavior. If the PUA displays emotional hurt, then he has lost with 100% probability. But if he stays cool and self-confident, then it is possible that the women finds him suddenly attractive (to her own amazement) and he might be able to score after all.

• Like 1

To interpret the scene according to topic, I'd say that the women provoked the man to "test" if his DOMness was real or only show. If it only had been a "false front", then he most probably would have backed off because the situation was getting extreme..

Instead, he kept to his DOM/psychopathic behavior and was physically able without problems "to pull through" in a cold and calculating manner.

In the real world:

If a PUA brags while picking up, it might be that the woman tests him through offending behavior. If the PUA displays emotional hurt, then he has lost with 100% probability. But if he stays cool and self-confident, then it is possible that the women finds him suddenly attractive (to her own amazement) and he might be able to score after all.

Hey, you just described some encounters at those night clubs I went to when I was single. Except the roles were a bit reversed with no score.

/hides from embarrassment :blush:

Blessing appropriate to Dorian

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Nice explanation. What about those that learn their behavior from their peers and don't know any differently ?

:wub:

That's a form of parental neglect, which is a form of abuse of power. Healthy parenting safeguards against learning from peers anything counterproductive. Peers as a stand-off for parents and teachers are not equipped, they assume the role only in circumstances where there's no satisfactory parenting and teaching by parents and teachers taking place. This can do harm, no doubt, but this is the secondary source of harm, the primary source is the absence of true power-installing, power-infusing parenting and teaching. If parents failed to make a child powerful inside, the child will seek artificial circumstances to fake having this power. Peers can help fake it. Not their fault, theirs is exactly the same predicament.

And parents, in their turn, are not equipped to give their children true inner power because they don't have it themselves. All they know is how to either be weak or make someone else weak, i.e. appear strong at the expense of taking power away from someone else.

And this, in its turn, is a larger social set-up resonating into every family...

• Like 5

That's a form of parental neglect, which is a form of abuse of power. Healthy parenting safeguards against learning from peers anything counterproductive. Peers as a stand-off for parents and teachers are not equipped, they assume the role only in circumstances where there's no satisfactory parenting and teaching by parents and teachers taking place. This can do harm, no doubt, but this is the secondary source of harm, the primary source is the absence of true power-installing, power-infusing parenting and teaching. If parents failed to make a child powerful inside, the child will seek artificial circumstances to fake having this power. Peers can help fake it. Not their fault, theirs is exactly the same predicament.

And parents, in their turn, are not equipped to give their children true inner power because they don't have it themselves. All they know is how to either be weak or make someone else weak, i.e. appear strong at the expense of taking power away from someone else.

And this, in its turn, is a larger social set-up resonating into every family...

Well said !!!! My wife would agree, she always tries to instill confidence in the kids. Situations arise where I would get angry at the kids and growl - making them insecure, she would turn the situation into a teaching and learning experience for them + lots more.

Women, generally, do it better for some reason.

Blessings to you Taomeow.

Edited by chegg
  • Like 3

Well said !!!! My wife would agree, she always tries to instill confidence in the kids. Situations arise where I would get angry at the kids and growl - making them insecure, she would turn the situation into a teaching and learning experience for them + lots more.

Women do it better for some reason.

Blessings to you Taomeow.

Fathers get angry and threaten the childs to get straight what they want from them.

Mothers stay friendly and manipulate the childs "through the backdoor" to get what they want from them.

Sometimes, it's the other way around.

Both is not healthy. It becomes even worse if Father/Mother justify their actions by telling themselves (and to the children) that it's only for the good of the children...when in reality they want only get the children to do what they want them to do.

Minipulation is imo even more poisonous because it's not obvious and subconscious resistence against the "nice" manipulating parent can grow guilt in the child.

Anger might be more damaging if it becomes physical.

Open, honest and logical discussion would be the healthierer way. But this would require parents with healthy egos (and acceptable IQ) who don't have a problem to admit to the child that they anticipate from the child to fulfill their will to a certain degree but who also further the healthy growth of the child's ego.

I don't imply that your wife is manipulating your children, nor that your display of anger might be unhealthy. It's only unhealthy if it's used as an instrument of power over the child or if the anger becomes hostile. I only point out that there are yang and yin ways in which parents may try to enforce their will in unhealthy ways upon children.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

What's going on with this thread NOW ??? !!!

I started reading it and posting in it for fun. Then I get a text from an old (well she is quiet young) friend ... and if I am reading that the right way ... Hmmm. (Last time that happened it turned out I WAS reading it the right way ... that was .... years back; a partner and a kid since then … now she is separated) .

Then I went to town (not the sleepy little town where I was 'up top', but the bigger trendy one 'down below' ) ....

OMG! FULL of Christmas holiday tourists everywhere the streets packed ... sweltering humidly hot ... I am in my new car ...with the tinted anonymous windows and me with wrap around sunnies ( it just happened that way, I didn't plan it :D ) with the super sound system, so I thought 'Why not?' and wound down the windows and turned the music up soooo loud ; Turkish nightclub music - Sultana

:D

{Is that isimsiz biri @ 2:30 ? }

What's gotten into me?

Then on the street I saw ex-GF of about 8 years ago - the Flamenco Instructor (who still has that straight/curved slightly backwards back and the thrust back and proud shoulders ... Flamenco ... Ole! ) . We sit on a bench in the street and "Big Camel' comes past and we 'arrrrgghh!' ( on and off gf from a few years back - I used to be a drummer in a belly dance troupe she was a lead dancer in, she is about 6' 3'' - hence the nickname). Turns out she went to Sth. America 18 months ago and forgot to tell me ... I wondered what happened to her! Then I was told there was another ‘little friend’ long gone, now just around the corner.

Camel sits on the other side , so what the heck, I put my arms around both of their shoulders ... then M. another one I haven't seen creeps past in traffic and I "OI!" and she turns and see me like that.

"Where you been?!" Me; 'Up the mountain." … “See me soon?” “Okay”.

Um that is running into 1 x txt, 3 in person and one near miss gfs ( previously everyone apart for years) in one place in one morning. :blink:

Either this thread pays off or this new year is going to be interesting.

Actually I don’t even know what animal the coming new is ? What are we up to?

• Like 2