BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

I'm late to the thread... so could someone please explain: what is "chicks" anyway? Is it an age category? A set of personality traits? External appearance? The Chinese zodiac sign of the Rooster?..

Nevermind, I think I got it. A "chick" is a female perceived and approached from the premise that her being a human being is unimportant.

But to the original idea. People occasionally read on subway trains and buses -- or at lest used to -- probably not anymore... haven't been on trains or buses much since the cell phone revolution... so anyway, in the era when they used to read on trains, at one point I spotted a book in some guy's hands, a sci-fi novel I hadn't read yet, by my favorite author. I glued my eyes to his page. I was trying to be discreet, yet he apparently noticed. After a while he had to get off, and before he did, he put the book on the seat in his stead and said, "Here, take it, but please return it to me a week from now, at such and such coffee shop, at such and such time." And he was gone.

That, of course, was a date.

So my advice to guys who are after gals, men who are after women, dufi* who are after chicks, etc., would be this:

try to become aware of what the girl, woman, chick might want. Flex the muscles of your awareness. Try to approximate as closely as you can what would make her happy right now, this very moment. And then give it to her before asking for anything in return. This behavior is absolutely irresistible.

*dufi: the plural of dufus

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 9

Lol some of these responses are pretty depressing to think human mating can be boiled down to such simplistic scientific explanations. Also I find it kind of obtuse to pretend someone is a "high test aggressive male" 100 percent of the time. I have days where I feel this way and others not so much. And I have dated and attracted my share of women of varying types. I think things are much too complex to just say things are that black n white, although it certainly rings true in certain instances. All I'm saying is someone can appear to be a "high test male" in a bar one night yet another day appear rather "androgynous".

• Like 1

Lol some of these responses are pretty depressing to think human mating can be boiled down to such simplistic scientific explanations.

The naked truth is ugly.

Also I find it kind of obtuse to pretend someone is a "high test aggressive male" 100 percent of the time.

You have the genes or don't have 'em.

I have days where I feel this way and others not so much. And I have dated and attracted my share of women of varying types. I think things are much too complex to just say things are that black n white, although it certainly rings true in certain instances. All I'm saying is someone can appear to be a "high test male" in a bar one night yet another day appear rather "androgynous".

That would be the Average Male.

Please notice the correlation between "Enemy" factor and "Lover" factor

and the inverse correlation between "Friend" factor and "Lover" factor

in the following scientific evidence:

dng4ub.jpg

Please note that the "ideal" man (long term mate "of her dreams") for most women has

1) facial features of the "Dominant Male" as big square jaw bone and close eyes

2) BUT also facial features of a child/baby like big friendly eyes and a wide friendly smile.

=> Best represented through the "SUPERMAN" type!

Poor Androgynous Male is the typical "friend-zoned" guy!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Haha. Maybe I am "average", however my real life experience and from what I've seen in friends and relatives doesnt quite jibe with your hypothesis. Funny thing is, I am in fact "high test" as proven by blood tests etc. I have has plenty of short term and longer term relations with some lovely and some not so lovely ladies. I guess the fact that I'm not ready to fight 24/7 or feel the need to flaunt myself makes me "average". So be it. I know plenty of guys who are anything but "high test" or anything close to aggressive or even good looking who manage to pull some stunners on a regular basis. If you want a real life example, check out Tyler from rsd nation. He's about as non high status looks wise as one can get, yet he regularly pulls models type women for "short term" fun. It just doesn't ring true to me at all.

• Like 2

From all I've seen, it's mostly about social skills, does the person have them or not. I mean either men or women. I've known some very hot male friends (I was either married at the time, or I wasn't their type lol), who couldn't get dates if their life depended on it :(. I have also seen guys of all types but with good social skills who get many dates.

But really, a very small % of the population looks like the "ideal" man or woman (as media or above tests would portray). Most people look pretty much average.

PS were those studies done on people with an iq of over 100? Just sorta curious ;).

• Like 1

Meh, who cares, I doubt anyone on these forums (or amongst my FB friends where I got the original image) would want the "average" man or woman anyways....

Think about it... what is average:

"honey want to watch FOX news tonight?"

"2 kids and a white picket fence are my goals in life"

"why have you been sitting there doing nothing for half an hour, that is *weird*"

"lets go eat at mcdonalds"

"I love top 40 radio!" (well OK that would put me off anyways)

• Like 2

Well then...only interested in the abnormal woman. lol

Me too. But I guess my interest is different from yours...

Lets put it in the terms of the opposite gender...say, you see a girl who looks like an 11 on the scale of 1-10. Imagine your brain shutting down completely, and being unable to resist impregnating her due to your genetics. Complete override.

Has that ever happened to you? Me either.I could admit at times...wow she's really attractive. But to basically become an entirely different person in one moment and forget all about your aspirations in life...that's not what I'm about, nor do I want it to be what my future children's mother to be about.

Complete override..? Yes, you could describe it like that. Or as mania.

• Like 1

Exactly BKA:) the type of male Dorian is describing is the rare five percent of the population. And yep, there's plaenty of good looking to "hot" people who can't get past a first date because they lack social skills or whatever. You can walk down the street everyday and see a below average guy looks wise hand in hand with a beautiful girl. And vice versa. Some of my friends who thought they'd never find a girl as they matured and figured out how to relate to them began having great success. And these are guys who barely take care of themselves. But had great personalities. Just my opinion but things are waaay more complex than just having a square jaw and acting dominant.

• Like 1

Haha. Maybe I am "average", however my real life experience and from what I've seen in friends and relatives doesnt quite jibe with your hypothesis. Funny thing is, I am in fact "high test" as proven by blood tests etc. I have has plenty of short term and longer term relations with some lovely and some not so lovely ladies. I guess the fact that I'm not ready to fight 24/7 or feel the need to flaunt myself makes me "average". So be it. I know plenty of guys who are anything but "high test" or anything close to aggressive or even good looking who manage to pull some stunners on a regular basis. If you want a real life example, check out Tyler from rsd nation. He's about as non high status looks wise as one can get, yet he regularly pulls models type women for "short term" fun. It just doesn't ring true to me at all.

Reality is not Hollywood and even high-test males get a setback from time to time. But they recover psychologically faster than the males with lower test.

Ok.. I'm not really sure what point your making with that.. Of course a healthy hormonal profile makes one more resilient, and it's not just testosterone. But as I said reality had shown me that slightly overweight guys who are non aggressive can still do very well with women with confidence and social grace. These are the prototypical "average" makes you are describing. But these labels have always bothered me anyways.

• Like 1

Ok.. I'm not really sure what point your making with that..

Me neither, I was just adding my knowledge of this topic into this thread.

Of course a healthy hormonal profile makes one more resilient, and it's not just testosterone.

Exactly. It's the genes. The higher test is only one factor of those. Personality structure (Dark Triad) and correspondent behavior, brain functions, immune system, cortisol etc. are others.

But as I said reality had shown me that slightly overweight guys who are non aggressive can still do very well with women with confidence and social grace. These are the prototypical "average" makes you are describing. But these labels have always bothered me anyways.

PUA's are usually AVM's who learned to fake high-test behavior. As this seems to be a promising strategy, women look for "high-test-suggesting" behavior even more than for "high-test-suggesting" facial/body features!

Edited by Dorian Black

Anyways to address the topic of the thread.. I think besides buying a book:), that being authentic is the best way. So if you love Star Wars.. Be proud of it.. If you are very spiritual, say it with pride and confidence.. And don't put someone on a pedestal just cuz you see them as stunningly hot or whatever. I think Dorian does have a point although I disagree with his black and white approach, I think being dominant is actually better described as confident, and valuing yourself in an interaction with someone.. See what they are like underneath the pretty exterior.. Does she have good character? The looks will fade.. And buying a book I'm sure could help, although I wouldn't really but anything for a girl I don't know, a book could be an exception as I love reading:)

• Like 2

High test males have a tendency to self-destruct when rejected, or even before actual rejection occurs.

One obvious sign of a house which had previously been home to a rejected high test guy is seeing a couple of fist-sized holes in the plaster boards and kitchen cabinets, or dented fridges, broken mirrors, that sort of tell-tale signs.

Lower test males have better resilience in the long run.

Seen it many times.

Anyway, women have told me they find dominant males a big turn off. They have indicated sensitive men and those with a polished sense of humour ranking way ahead of macho, aggressive, pushy types.

• Like 2

High test males have a tendency to self-destruct when rejected, or even before actual rejection occurs.

Actually no! Thanks to their big healthy ego, they most likely are sure that it's the girl's loss if she is so dumb to reject such a splendid specism like them! And they directly go to the next prey!

One obvious sign of a house which had previously been home to a rejected high test guy is seeing a couple of fist-sized holes in the plaster boards and kitchen cabinets, or dented fridges, broken mirrors, that sort of tell-tale signs.

Actually, that frustrated behavior could suggests a high stress-hormone level, in other words LOW testosterone! :lol:

The high-test guy who gets turned down most probably goes to the next prey (...or RAPES the object of his affection!)

Lower test males have better resilience in the long run.

No, they don't. However, they have fewer problems with subordination to other persons or to "the circumstances" which can seem on first sight as good resilience.

Seen it many times.

You believe you have!

Anyway, women have told me they find dominant males a big turn off. They have indicated sensitive men and those with a polished sense of humour ranking way ahead of macho, aggressive, pushy types.

Hahaha! My warning HERE was a friendly advice for guys like you:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/33168-bkas-guide-on-how-to-pickup-chicks/?p=510921

:P

And actually, I know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Dorian Black

High test is referring to testosterone, right? It's kind of getting a bad rep here...with all this talk of raping prey, and abusive violent behavior. Those things have more to do with one's upbringing and decisions, than this hormone that men really need to be healthy on all levels.

Btw, dudes...lifting weights is one of the best things for increasing testosterone! You can watch yourself literally become more masculine over a few months.

• Like 2

And actually, I know what I'm talking about.

Im sure you know what you are talking about.

That doesn't really change the things i have seen.

(Excuse me, but I had to quote this funny phrase of you a second time!)

With your exhilarating belief you remember me of a (low-test) acquaintance I have. When he had a quarrel with his wife, she asked him: "Are you sure that your child is from you?!" And he answered: "Yes!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

From his father I know that he never dared to make the genetic testing...even now although they are already divorced! And he still pays for his ex-wife and for the child who calls him "a loser" and who most probably is not even his!

Low test is a curse!

Edited by Dorian Black

High test is referring to testosterone, right? It's kind of getting a bad rep here...with all this talk of raping prey, and abusive violent behavior. Those things have more to do with one's upbringing and decisions, than this hormone that men really need to be healthy on all levels.

Btw, dudes...lifting weights is one of the best things for increasing testosterone! You can watch yourself literally become more masculine over a few months.

Well, strength training and a good diet with eggs, read meat, brokkoli etc. can really boost your test...especially if you were overweight before.

He's been married 27 (?) years and wooed her with flowers till she went for the first date...

Your argument is invalid!

LOL

Its very rude to call someone your 'buddy' and then abrasively deride their perceived weakness.

But obviously that is a trait you seem to enjoy flaunting at every opportunity.

Why is that?

Well, strength training and a good diet with eggs, read meat, brokkoli etc. can really boost your test...especially if you were overweight before.

I was just looking this up now, too...apparently zinc and vitamin D can help, in addition to other things.

Hey this topic is how to pick up "chicks"...might as well discuss the advice that will actually help guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLgkqarXvbs

Edited by Aetherous