BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

http-darkhumor666-blogspot-16.jpg

But to be honest, seems to me the best way to pick up girls (or anyone) is just to talk to them like a normal person. If you're interested in the book they're holding strike up a conversation about that...or if not, then about something else that's interesting. Buying anything for strangers is pointless and I think has the reverse effect of what we want. In our current society, I would probably only consider buying flowers after like 2 years of dating. If a girl offered to buy a book I was looking at, I'd probably say "sure!" but would think she was really creepy and would be looking for the first thing to tell me I should be running.

That whole friendzone thing, I don't beleive in that. I've talked with a lot of women, and pretty much we only say that because we were never interested in the first place. I have not ever known anyone (or myself) where it went from yeah I'm really attracted to someone to "oh I've known him so long it would just be wierd to date". This is just one of my long-time rants, don't mind me ;).

• Like 2

But but, me being the only female in the thread... seriously outnumbered... :(. LOL

Enjoy your evening :).

Romantic, eh, sort of neutral on that one...

OK soooo the person who got the lady for 8 years took an active approach.....

How well did that avoid them approach go? Anyone get someone where it lasted more than 6 months? ;)

I met my partner of 8 months or so on the internet. She lived in Brazil, me in Murica. We met on a chat site and hit it off right away. Became friends, talked every day.

Being honest and expressing your interest seems to work well. Even if it does not, do you want to manipulate a person into being with you?

If they like you and you like them, wonderful!

Compatibility is vital. Shared values, goals, interests. Super helpful.

On the subject of books....It gets you into my pants faster then anything else! haha. I love books.

My partner bought me a book early on in our relationship. A damn good book too.

I love books.

• Like 3

I met my partner of 8 months or so on the internet. She lived in Brazil, me in Murica. We met on a chat site and hit it off right away. Became friends, talked every day.

Being honest and expressing your interest seems to work well. Even if it does not, do you want to manipulate a person into being with you?

If they like you and you like them, wonderful!

Compatibility is vital. Shared values, goals, interests. Super helpful.

On the subject of books....It gets you into my pants faster then anything else! haha. I love books.

My partner bought me a book early on in our relationship. A damn good book too.

I love books.

I'm glad to hear books work! :)

Yes, compatibility, like mind, similar interests are what makes things last longer than say a month...

• Like 2

That whole friendzone thing, I don't beleive in that. I've talked with a lot of women, and pretty much we only say that because we were never interested in the first place. I have not ever known anyone (or myself) where it went from yeah I'm really attracted to someone to "oh I've known him so long it would just be wierd to date". This is just one of my long-time rants, don't mind me ;).

Yeah I agree, friendzone just means not interested. Has nothing to do with friends being unable to have attraction there...actually friendship is the best foundation to build off of.

• Like 1

I think it's more an issue of guys who never had a chance in the first place thinking that friendship is a route to sexy times, either they made a move and got rejected, or they could never screw up the courage, so they settled for friendship thinking that if they hang out with her long enough she'll come to realize that he's actually really awesome and want to hook up with him after all. Of course it isn't just guys, I've seen the same thing happen with girls pining after men who are already dating someone else, although not as frequently.

I certainly don't think it's generally an intentional, spiteful thing, although like any kind of power over a person, it can be abused. It's still a sad situation for all involved.

Moral of the story: communicate more, be up front about your intentions with a person and don't allow fear of rejection to prevent you from doing so.

• Like 3

OK so proven results so far:

Flowers daily = 8 year relationship (and counting)

Poetry = 1 year

:).

1 year might be worth more than 8 ... especially if she has 'flamenco toning' ;)

"Here for a good time - not a long time."

Both my roomate and my magic teacher would say "play guitar", and both *have* said that previously and found it to be true! Actually that is how my roomate found his ex wife lol.

That's sort of killing my buy a girl a book campaign though...

That's sort of killing my buy a girl a book campaign though...

Look! Just send me a copy of 'Mercurius: The Marriage of Heaven and Earth' by Patrick Harpur and I will post back here how I felt about it after I get it.

• Like 2

Seriously it might work with me ... I was SOOO impressed with myself , and felt sooo good after I bought that thick book ALL OF IT on the topic of Old Kingdom Egypt ... I was waltzing ... now if a woman had just bought that for me spontaneously !!!

It would have to be the right book though . But here is the hitch ... I would want to rush home and start reading it :D . And unlike flowers it wouldn't wilt in 3 days , so I would off scope for a while

... THEN I know what happens ..... :(

Look! Just send me a copy of 'Mercurius: The Marriage of Heaven and Earth' by Patrick Harpur and I will post back here how I felt about it after I get it.

Wow, you are playing hard to get... how about Daimonic reality by him? ;)

We have a few local fish processing plants here down near the ocean, and when people get off work from there you can smell them a block away... this is what I thought of with the smelling like fish comment LOL.

Actually, fish don't smell bad at all while they are alive and healthy. Of course, I don't keep dead fish so it's not a normal smell around my place.

• Like 1

I will pass this along to all my single female friends :D.

Some of your married female friends might could use the pointers too.

That is funny, and the type who usually flirts with me... not one single thing, or idea, or personality in common whatsoever!

Do you realize how much you sound like MPG right there?

• Like 1

Actually, fish don't smell bad at all while they are alive and healthy. Of course, I don't keep dead fish so it's not a normal smell around my place.

Live fishes are perpetually having a bath... how could they smell bad, eh? :D

• Like 2

Another way to attract chicks - marry one.

Subliminal way to get a chick you already know somewhat interested in you - talk about something banal, anything you can go on for a few minutes about, and interrupt a sentence by saying, very casually, 'you've lost weight', and immediately continue your other conversation. Don't give her a chance to react to the side comment, just keep talking and have faith.

• Like 2

For everlasting compatibility....

"True Love comes not in spirit, not in mind, not in body alone !

For he who loves in spirit only will be weak of body and changeful of mind.

He who loves in mind only will be careless of spirit and animal in body.

He who loves in body alone, will rut and fornicate and be lower than the worms.

Yet he who loves not in the body, will never know the upsurging, creative love that makes his manhood akin to godhood.

He who loves not in mind will never know the upsurging of wisdom that raises him out of dross into pure and golden thought.

He who loves not in the spirit, will never know the upsweeping spirit that joins him with the laughing gods and welds marriage across the break in time.

He who truly loves, loves equally in spirit, mind and body.

He who truly loves, loves proudly in all three levels.

Yea, he who truly loves, loves all ways, always."

The majority of humanity fail on the spiritual level. Its the hardest one to know about- no one listens to their spirit. That causes many divorces down the track.

This is quite beautiful. Thank you.

• Like 1

For everlasting compatibility....

"True Love comes not in spirit, not in mind, not in body alone !

For he who loves in spirit only will be weak of body and changeful of mind.

He who loves in mind only will be careless of spirit and animal in body.

He who loves in body alone, will rut and fornicate and be lower than the worms.

Yet he who loves not in the body, will never know the upsurging, creative love that makes his manhood akin to godhood.

He who loves not in mind will never know the upsurging of wisdom that raises him out of dross into pure and golden thought.

He who loves not in the spirit, will never know the upsweeping spirit that joins him with the laughing gods and welds marriage across the break in time.

He who truly loves, loves equally in spirit, mind and body.

He who truly loves, loves proudly in all three levels.

Yea, he who truly loves, loves all ways, always."

The majority of humanity fail on the spiritual level. Its the hardest one to know about- no one listens to their spirit. That causes many divorces down the track.

Yes, this :).

• Like 1

Do you realize how much you sound like MPG right there?

LOL I didn't realize he usually said that...to late to edit that post isn't it? BUT I know I sound like MPG when I say "I'd like to date someone who practices Bagua", and I laugh when I realize ;).

• Like 1