BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

Perhaps someone could be adventurous enough to put it to the test and report back? :)

I'm kinda cheap, I could hand out DVDs with PDFs on them maybe... ;).

Though I have bought guys drinks in bars a couple of times before lololololol.

I'm kinda cheap, I could hand out DVDs with PDFs on them maybe... ;).

Though I have bought guys drinks in bars a couple of times before lololololol.

hahaha...Cool.

in my younger days flowers was my thing. I would send flowers everyday until she said 'yes' to lunch or something resembling lunch. Worked too. The very last time i did this, the 'date' went on to last for 8 wonderful years. :)

• Like 2

hahaha...Cool.

in my younger days flowers was my thing. I would send flowers everyday until she said 'yes' to lunch or something resembling lunch. Worked too. The very last time i did this, the 'date' went on to last for 8 wonderful years. :)

Wow, that is an awesome method! :) I can see that working with most, unless you *really* *really* weren't their type sort of thing...

OK I'm taking notes here...

-Guys play hard to get

-Don't expect them to flirt back, much, definitely don't expect them to flirt in the first place (as they are busy avoiding looking interested)

-Expect some to ignore us *and* smell like fish all at the same time

-Send guys we are interested in sacred sex DVDs daily until they come to their senses... (or perhaps a bottle of imported beer)

-The ones that are ignoring us actually are interested, but think we will be more interested if they act disinterested, so don't show too much interest. (my brain hurts now)

I will pass this along to all my single female friends :D.

• Like 1

Hotness? Not! :D I'll share a funny story.

Once upon a time I hired some movers to help a family member move. Found out one of the guys (men) lives in my old neighborhood. Well, that seemed to wow him. Along with some other things. And perhaps my good naturedness in keeping an ease of flow between all parties on this day rubbed off on him.

What I learned about him: he loves spending time at home, watching anything sports on TV. I tell him I hate TV, and have no interest in sports. By the end of the move, after having paid and as he's about to leave? He says he thinks we ought to get to know each other better. My response to him? "We are incompatible!" I then remind him that I don't have a working TV nor do I know anything about popular sports.

When I retold this story to a girlfriend, I said that the guy was "tall, built, and handsome. And that these qualities mean nothing to me!" She laughed out loud (the friend that is wowed by a good looking man). :)

Yeah I'd go for a non-tv watcher over "hot" anyday myself too. That is funny, and the type who usually flirts with me... not one single thing, or idea, or personality in common whatsoever!

Though when I was younger hot and one thing in common was good enough sometimes :D.

OK soooo the person who got the lady for 8 years took an active approach.....

How well did that avoid them approach go? Anyone get someone where it lasted more than 6 months? ;)

Wow, that is an awesome method! :) I can see that working with most, unless you *really* *really* weren't their type sort of thing...

Just for conversation's sake... (already in relationship, so i wont be doing this anytime soon... or else... i'd have to be prepared to sleep in the shed out the back of the house lol).

If i met a lovely girl in a bookshop and say i happen to know where she works, and that she likes to read, i'd get a book delivered to her everyday until she relents.

Flowers are kinda old school in these modern times, no?

Maybe both... a bunch of carnations and a book each day. Wont be cheap, but sure, if it works, it'd be worth the few bob spent.

• Like 1

For the ladies, my secret for getting hit on a LOT by guys (some decent ones even)... work in retail! Wow did I have a lot of dates when I worked in the record stores!

Just for conversation's sake... (already in relationship, so i wont be doing this anytime soon... or else... i'd have to be prepared to sleep in the shed out the back of the house lol).

If i met a lovely girl in a bookshop and say i happen to know where she works, and that she likes to read, i'd get a book delivered to her everyday until she relents.

Flowers are kinda old school in these modern times, no?

Maybe both... a bunch of carnations and a book each day. Wont be cheap, but sure, if it works, it'd be worth the few bob spent.

ROFL about the shed.

Yes, that would most definitely work! :)

Well... it depends on the books you send of course... as long as they are all in good taste.

Flowers old school? No, I don't think so. Also lately a friend of mine told me she was a little bummed her bf has never sent her flowers.

I found the original image on fb (posted by one of my lady friends), I'm going to mention the upgraded idea!

Now BKA, I must make a plea for quality over quantity. I know what some of those record shop patrons look like! lol

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will reply when I stop laughing :)

CT, I find romantic some part of the idea of your tactic. But speaking as a woman that doesn't like to be pushed, I could see myself being irked by the pelting of books. (And/or carnations.) :)

For me it would depend entirely who the guy was and which books (books say a lot about people). Though I think every 2-3 days or once per week, would work better.

There was also this giant muscle bound bodybuilder who had developed a crush on me... Wasn't my type though. I was uhm, kinda picky, and a *cough* a bit shallow back then...

The problem with that method is that women who flock to you when you avoid them are the first ones to bail when you actually reciprocate any attention. It isn't you they want, just the validation of knowing they could attract someone who previously rejected them.

And that is SUCH FUN ! Just don't give attention and watch how far they will go to get it ! :D

For example, if they were books on conspiracy theory, say for a month straight, every single one... I might uhm, have some second thoughts ;).

Just rub some soft crystalised amber on your ... umm , well my ... you know, and when the smells combine ... they can detect it for miles !

• Like 1

Same with the drink thing ;).

I see it as a cute way to strike up a conversation about something that interests the person.

But but but but ... how ya going to get em drunk on a book ! sheesh!

• Like 1

Just rub some soft crystalised amber on your ... umm , well my ... you know, and when the smells combine ... they can detect it for miles !

There is a lust cologne I make for people sometimes (guys) and they have reported it working VERY well. One version has that crystallized amber in it.

CT, I find romantic some part of the idea of your tactic. But speaking as a woman that doesn't like to be pushed, I could see myself being irked by the pelting of books. (And/or carnations.) :)

If you thought being gifted a book and/or flowers everyday is irksome...

The besotted Italian stallions woo their women by sending them gifts morning, noon and teatime too... :D:D

But i get what you are saying, different strokes for different folks. Timing and intuitive listening is important. Depends on the individual. Some women do appreciate the attention and being swept off their feet (and into a waiting Porsche...)

• Like 1

Poetry...

Oh def. I had this big party years back at my place Mt Olympus ... come as your fav god or goddess ... prob the BEST party we ever did . I came as Ares and this little filly I had my eyes on for a few years ( a Spanish dance teacher ... man, what a posture she had ! so strong and arrogant ! ( hint girls ... yes confidant posture ! ) came as Aphrodite. I go up to her, "we are in god roles the whole night and in mytology you had an affair WITH ME!"

her "ya gotta do better than that,"

Me; 'Okay ... <ahem> “Who is this maiden robed for a bride,

White shoulders and bright brows adorable,

The flaming locks that clothe her, and abide,

As God were bathing in the fire of Hell?

They change, they grow, they shake

As sunlight on the lake:

They hiss, they glisten on her bosom bare.

O maiden, maiden queen!

The lightning flows between

Thy mounting breasts, too magically fair.

Draw me, O draw me to a dreaming death!

Send out thine opiate breath,

And lull me to the everlasting sleep,

That, closing from the kisses of disdain

To ecstasy of pain,

I may sob out my life into their dangerous deep.

Who cometh from the mountain as a tower

Stalward and set against the fiery foes?

Who, breathing as a jasmine-laden bower?

Who, crowned and lissome as a living rose?

Sharp thorns in thee are set;

In me, in me beget

The dolorous despair of this desire.

Thy body sways and swings

Above the tide of things,Laps me as ocean, wraps me round as fire!

Ye elemental sorceries of song,

Surge, strenuous and strong,

Seeking dead dreams, the secret of the shrine;

so that she drain my life and being up

As from a golden cup,

To mingle in her blood, death's kiss incarnadine.

Who cometh from the ocean as a flower?

Who blossometh above the barren sea,

Thy lotus set beneath thee for a bower,

Thine eyes awakened, lightened, fallen on me?

O Goddess, queen and wife!

O Lady of my life!

Who set thy stature as a wood to wave?

Whose love begat thy limbs?

Whose wave-washed body swims

That nurtured thee, and found herself a grave?

But thou, O thou, hast risen from the deep!

All mortals mourn and weep

To see thee, seeing that all love must die

Besides thy beauty, see thee and despair!

Deadly as thou art fair,

I cry for all mankind--they are slain, even as I! “

Result ? Oh yeah! Actually at the end of the poem she looked at me dumbstruck and said '

“That did it! “

We ‘did it’ for months. . . mwa-ha-ha!

• Like 1

http-darkhumor666-blogspot-16.jpg

But to be honest, seems to me the best way to pick up girls (or anyone) is just to talk to them like a normal person. If you're interested in the book they're holding strike up a conversation about that...or if not, then about something else that's interesting. Buying anything for strangers is pointless and I think has the reverse effect of what we want. In our current society, I would probably only consider buying flowers after like 2 years of dating. If a girl offered to buy a book I was looking at, I'd probably say "sure!" but would think she was really creepy and would be looking for the first thing to tell me I should be running.

• Like 1

This one guy I knew would go and buy 2 dozen roses every valentines day, and he would go out and hand 24 random women a rose. I thought that was pretty sweet :).

• Like 1