awarenessrules

Best Neigong Teachers

Please tell me some of the best Neigong teachers on the planet?Which one is the best among Gary Clyman,Jerry Alan Johnson,Michael Winn and Mantak Chia? Also kindly mention some good Neigong Books,Dvds and courses.

Peace

How many entries can there be in a TTB poll?

:D

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

Please tell me some of the best Neigong teachers on the planet?Which one is the best among Gary Clyman,Jerry Alan Johnson,Michael Winn and Mantak Chia? Also kindly mention some good Neigong Books,Dvds and courses.

Peace

I'm assuming by the teachers you listed that you are fine with traveling quite a distance regularly for many years for your training? Each of the teachers you have listed live quite a ways from one another. What are you looking for in particular in your training?

I am not a traveling Fan,I love distance learning.I mentioned these teachers because they also offer distance learning courses.I justed wanted to know your experiences with these teachers since they are the best western teachers.

• Like 1

I am not a traveling Fan,I love distance learning.I mentioned these teachers because they also offer distance learning courses.I justed wanted to know your experiences with these teachers since they are the best western teachers.

You have to add Michael Lomax and Stillness Movement

to this as he also offer "Distance Learning Courses"

from time to time with a Neigong sort which is easy to do

as well travel at times to the places where many people

are awaiting for a seminar.

It is not much about theory here in this Lineage but

unfolding results by practise.

The results are "Listening" (creating of syncronicity and getting

answers and inspiration by in my -own word - "know what one need

and to be there where one is needed")

and "Intent"(like putting a command and let things manifest

to the degree on allow, the strength of the intent and the energy

one cultivates)

"raise of energy frequency" and the expansion of the energy field

which covering heaven and earth.

(this gives one the abillity to communicate with beings with

higher frequeny as the more apart the frequency the more

difficult it seems to communicate.

Actually the listening getting more accurate for non Seers,

Seers may getting access to more beings)

One receive the structuring of the LDT aka "creating

a Lower DanTien" and the "free flow of the Energy Gates"

so that one can pull huge amount without stucking.

With a structured Dantien one has the huge advantage

to not follow the natural process, which one can take

the long way to create a structured Dantien and then

things may start when this structure is created.

In this lineage the structure is fast establised because

of the abillity of the teacher to work from non dimensional

where linearity like time and space are mostly lessend.

It is possible to project energy for healing

which is something you can search in the forum yourself.

The goal is to know who one is and what to do in this life.

Therefore all latent abillity are boosted from this Neigong.

Not only supernatural, but also seen as ordinary skills

like better art, music creation, working with plants and animals

etc so one crystallize what one can do good and so one

have it more clear what to do with ones life.

It is a Neigong to choose if one just have a simple standing

and sitting and if one is not fan of doing so much form

- well one can do GoT - Gift of Tao and other auxilary practise

but that is like the "Cherry on the Ice Cream" -

and later results in 24/7 cultivation.

Also if one dislike visualisation and mantras...

One has it just like empty mind meditation first starting

with hands on the lower abdomen and later

if one progress just one the knees or every other

position, sitting, standing, walking, running, lying but

doing the same "mediation".

Also if one seek healing in different layers at the same times

with removing of the things that cause the illness sympthoms

and for healing others in this manner.

This Neigong mostly not work with energy

which affects the physical directly like telekinesis

or create energy which can harm others or things,

but it affect overall abillity of the martial art

as well because the intent that is developed

the applied technique is stronger.

Strong Spirit.

Because of the cultivation of the more subtle -higher

energies one has much freedom in food,

sexual activity and other things which are restricted

by other schools.

Reaching a time of 1 hour is optimal in exercise, spread over the day.

For those who wants become healer are said to have 3 hours

per day.

And those who can maintain the state can also practise

while doing other things like watching TV or typing on a PC

or playing console games etc which practise in "real time

in life" so some of the practioner faring well with even less

than 20 mins per day and even irregulary practise

- but still it is the goal to maintain the state longer while having

the most instaneous saturation of practise, the more efficient

one practise which unfortunaly gives a fast natural ending.

But for beginners to start to see if this Neigong is matching

with ones taste and expectation one has to practise around 40 minutes

(as one do not reach saturation) for 100 days as tradition.

In real as a beginner my saturation point was some hours.

This saturation point is also lengthen when one receive

the projection from the teachers of the lineage and by doing

group meditation and if one can not hold the projection from

the teacher anymore for the time being.

Also such seminar doesnt cost much, and if

one has visit a Seminar once one just

need to practise. Only longer not exercising

may make the structured Lower Dantien dissipate.

Its like a crop field, if one takes care of it doesnt

become a Dschungel.

If it has become a Dschungle

one has the time to get rid of it, and boy I have once

in my life time to get rid only of a small place with wilderness

overtooking of a garden - hell of work to unroot.

So it is a once in a lifetime investion and if

one wants to deepen ones practise one comes

repeatly and sometimes get useful auxilary practise

to speed up process that are manifesting.

Other lineages will drag one for many books, dvds,

and learning many many techniques and theory

and visit for seminar to get different and new techniques.

In the Stillnessmovement one get mosty always the same

but the teacher grows, the participant grow and the group expirience

getting greater, so a revisit give one a boost.

For the other teachers... well they have no distance course

and some cost really a bunch with much travel to get

part each time. But they can not be underestimated, their

lineages are legit and powerful in their own kind.

Such in the Stillnessmovement Qigong

one do respect other lineages

by "Other Lineage have different strength or powers".

• Like 5

Quality has little to do with level of celebrity imo. There are hundreds of accomplished, wonderful instructors who haven't put their energies into self-promotion...

• Like 11

Friend said it very well == if you are considering a Neigong system they you should by all means include Michael Lomax and Stillness-Movement Neigong.

The lineage is an extremely powerful lineage - yes you can learn through a distance class as these are occasionally offered, however, any Chi Kung Fu - time and effort - dictates that you invest your time and effort and not simply sit back and await the riches to come your way.

All of those you mentioned do have books available ==(I have a full set of Jerry Johnson's books if anyone is interested just PM me) and you can get some info from a book - Michael Lomax has a book that takes one on a spiritual journey and includes useful clinical qigong information - so it depends on what you are looking for in a book.

When it comes to dvd's , I know many people including myself that have tried various dvd's and didn't have much success with "feeling qi" from the system. Maybe it was me at the time. By contrast, many have spoke of success with Michael Lomax's Gift of the Tao dvd and feeling qi early on.

So -- weigh your options...but, you ought to plan on attending a seminar--invest your time and effort in what your wanting to get.

Thanks,

Brion

aka Kempomaster

• Like 5

I guess fazelrabbi asked about the "best neigong teachers on the planet" - not actually teachers that you could study with...because if that is the case - unfortunately you would have a difficult time studying directly with John Chang - perhaps - one or two of the others that were on the list might also be a bit cost prohibited....very expensive indeed.

Brion

Teachers one can FIND ;).

Maybe under different topic name - the best hidden masters ... ;)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 3

I would not recommend THIS book. As far as I know it's translated badly. And this qigong system is kinda version of Xu Mingtang which is not authentic and dangerous. What's your achievement in this practice, Crane?

I've attended three intensive workshops with him. Where do you get your information?

Regarding translation, I don't think his english language materials are translated at all. I only have the first book, in German, other materials are photocopied worksheets and hand written notes.

Claims of 'authenticity' aren't a concern of mine, but 'dangerous ', how so?

Edited by soaring crane

Xu Mingtang is the person, I've attended three intensive workshops with him. Where do you get your information?

On web forums when I was investigating about this system. This is classical new age qigong which is not known in China. But easy to sell to people in the West where people love this stuff.

Regarding translation, I don't think his english language materials are translated at all. I only have the first book, in German, other materials are photocopied worksheets and hand written notes

As far as I know Martynova added a lot of her personal stuff when she did "translation". I will not be surprised if it was translated couple times from one language to another.

Claims of 'authenticity' aren't a concern of mine, but 'dangerous ', how so?

I see it is not your concern but the title of the thread is THE BEST Neigong teacher. How you know it is Neigong at all? Why is the best? What is your personal achievement?

Dangerous because it has mixture of different stuff and people experiment on themselves. The main exercise is tree stance there and I doubt it works with prenatal chi, and everything what is based on post heaven chi cultivation dangerous bc can cause deviations. You have to read classic taoist texts before giving advises to other people. You guys picking up different stuff on the market, mix things together and recommend this stuff each other without having real achievements in these systems and then asking what is dangerous. Good jokes. No one cares about authenticity at all.

• Like 2

Kunlun/ Yi gung used to be all the rage around here. Now it looks like they aren't even making the initial list? Where's Cameron when you need him? I say they are still as powerful now as then. Is it neigong? I haven't heard a teacher say so, but my opinion is Yes. If it's distance learning you're after you could simply buy Jenny Lamb's self-healing DVD and be set.

I don't have personal experience with it, but, alternatively, many rave about Quan Yin Magnetic Qigong by, I think, Dragon Gate Sanctuary.

Liminal

• Like 2

On web forums when I was investigating about this system. This is classical new age qigong which is not known in China. But easy to sell to people in the West where people love this stuff.

ok, you make good points, thank you for the information. That particular person doesn't belong in the Neigong thread - I went back and removed the link, and my reference to his name.

But I will say that the workshops I attended were very good, and nothing dangerous or risky was attempted. Certainly no New Ageism. There was a lot of standing, and a lot theory, but only at the most basic levels. It was intense, hard work, but slow and cautious; I can't say I learned anything new or had any kind of revelations, but I found the man to be sincere and knowledgeable. We certainly spent hours focusing on the LDT, and then carefully following the MCO.

That was about seven years ago and I'm pretty sure only the first book was available at the time. I didn't actually know there were follow-ups but the preview I read at the Amazon site on the one I linked to led me to believe it has some quite solid information. Did you look at it?

Edited by soaring crane

Certainly no New Ageism. There was a lot of standing, and a lot theory, but only at the most basic levels. It was intense, hard work, but slow and cautious; I can't say I learned anything new or had any kind of revelations, but I found the man to be sincere and knowledgeable. We certainly spent hours focusing on the LDT, and then carefullyfollowing the MCO.

Can you find THESE practices in taoists texts? A lot of standing seems to be Yin cultivation. And that' what they do in this qigong. You say that nothing dangerous there but let' read what they say:

At first you might feel something growing within and you are aware of this… Then, one day, during the deeper states of Qigong your Soul may go out of the body along Zong-mai channel, that is usually worked out gradually starting from the 2nd step.

Wu Chan Zong Qigong calls this level of Soul development level Yin-Shen.

A person practicing Yin-Shen acquires the new possibilities to learn from the other worlds, from Saints and Great Teachers of different religions, systems, and schools. Now we may speak of him having a really immortal soul.

Taoists call such soul an Immortal Embryo for it finally acquired the structure allowing it after the death of the physical body, to be entirely autonomous; and while completely conscious, keep its Knowledge, save its personality, its entire experience and to take the energy of its consciousness.

http://en.dzendo.org/index.php?load=stat&cat=20

Various religions call it Salvation.

So they take pictures from taoist classic texts and mix it up, calling upon to cultivate Yin Shen naming it "Immortal Embryo" and "salvation". Classic mistake. And this is dangerous.

I could not find information in authentic texts that one should cultivate Yin Shen by means of standing which leads to astral projections and thus further to Yan Shen cultivation. I just have found the picture of the guy who wrote this article. He seems to have excess of Yin. And he teaches others. But this is typical for the West and he is not only one. I would suggest you to learn taoist classics and not trust people who just say that they cool bc they do something for a long time. Cultivation is serious process and authentic stuff is very very rare. I do not think it could be found in books and video. May be some basics only.

Neigong must be the same as Neidan = internal elixir. Which nourishes Yan Shen. But this is not Yin Shen cultivation. Who out of those teachers who sell a stuff can explain all this and give you correct practice? But they sell books and video's.

Regards

Edited by Antares
  • Like 3

Can you find THESE practices in taoists texts? A lot of standing seems to be Yin cultivation. And that' what they do in this qigong. You say that nothing dangerous there but let' read what they say:

So they take pictures from taoist classic texts and mix it up, calling upon to cultivate Yin Shen naming it "Immortal Embryo" and "salvation". Classic mistake. And this is dangerous.

I'm not sure what you're replying to here. I said there was nothing dangerous at the workshops (which were introductory, first level) I attended. If you think focusing on the LDT, standing, and some slow, thoughtful MCO is dangerous (which is all I mentioned and which made up the bulk of the workshops), then I don't know how to respond. The text you pasted isn't from the person I was writing about.

You convinced me already with your first response that I shouldn't have posted the link, and I acted accordingly. I don't follow your further argument.