4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

Although Satan definitely likes and works for the idea, Divine Realms protect us from nuclear war by the order and permission of God Almighty.

As strange as it may sound, and I might not use the term "Satan," but I am not entirely averse to this idea.

Blessings of faith to everyone!

I like that one.

Guess the Divine Realms had different orders regarding Japan...

Japan faced the karma that she had created between 1898 - 1944. Divine Realms are very serious about karma.

I meant they protect humanity from global or regional thermonuclear war. In fact, they did.

Guess the Divine Realms had different orders regarding Japan...

I would speculate that there is a 'threshold-value-of-doom' associated with wars and disasters, i.e.,

10 Attempt to Initiate Disaster

20 Loop

30 if death-suffering > threshold-value-of-doom then End

40 if death-suffering <> divine-plan then End

50 Do Until Innocent-People-Stop-Dying or Silly-People-Decide-to-Stop-Killing-Each-Other

This is like my threshold-value-of-doom for winning large amounts of money in the lottery or obtained money for free elsewhere...

10 Win Lottery / Acquire Large Sum of Money

20 If Winnings >= threshold-value-of-doom then Chegg-Turns-into-a-Moron-and-Dies-Screaming

30 If Winnings < threshold-value-of-doom then Chegg-lives-happily-and-gets-Enlightened-and-Salvation

40 End

(see thread http://thetaobums.com/topic/32251-money-money-money/)

May you be Blessed with the ability to handle your own Karma easily and without suffering !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

Japan faced the karma that she had created between 1898 - 1944. Divine Realms are very serious about karma.

I meant they protect humanity from global or regional thermonuclear war. In fact, they did.

Fukushima will probably sicken and eventually destroy all of the life forms in the sea.

What did these myriads of life forms do to create this terrible karma...?

=> karma theory = primitive BS!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

Fukushima will probably sicken and eventually destroy all of the life forms in the sea.

Yep! Karma is BS dogma. A form of crowd control.

• Like 2

OP:

I can absolutely say that a shift HAS BEEN HAPPENING for quite some time. And, I can say, from my own observations, that it IS speeding up. The energetics have changed SIGNIFICANTLY over the past...years.

• Like 3

Yep! Karma is BS dogma. A form of crowd control.

Karma is extremely complicated. Entire volumes of books have been written on this subject alone. There are even higher laws that operate over and above this 'law' of 'Karma'.

Even if this thread went for 100 pages on this subject alone I don't think we could entirely understand it.

So I would agree with you that Karma is B.S. and I would agree also that Karma exists. Both statements are a relatively true. Just like reincarnation is not true and it is true. Just like if you are standing still in a room and you are also moving at the same time (depending if the observer was in the room with you or he was on a moving train or if he was observing you from the moon).

If one studies the relative truths, they will lead one to absolute truth.

Blessings of finding the 'truth'

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

OP:

I can absolutely say that a shift HAS BEEN HAPPENING for quite some time. And, I can say, from my own observations, that it IS speeding up. The energetics have changed SIGNIFICANTLY over the past...years.

I would definitely agree.

It is very complex. Calling it BS shows you think like a six years old kid.

Fukushima Daiichi NPP accident will not sicken all the life forms in the sea. It is a very important topic in my agenda, I continuously work on that subject together with Divine Realms. Do not worry. Pray to help us.

Its a Buddhist concept isn't it ?

It is called as Kafara or Qafara in Islam. Very complex subject in Haqiqa/ Marifa level. I used the word Karma as it is a Turkish word, it means mixed and everybody here understands it more or less.

OP:

I've not changed. I'm still that same ass I was when I joined this board.

I've not changed. I'm still that same ass I was when I joined this board.

Naah, you've mellowed -- like a fine wine or an old gym sock...

;)

• Like 2

Here's a nice little planetary shifter....(actually, I only posted this because I was awestruck by the picture in the article - see below.)

Yellowstone super volcano eruption 'would affect the world' as scientists discover it is even bigger than they thought

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522224/Scientists-discover-Yellowstone-volcano-bigger-thought.html

article-2522224-1A0A812C00000578-678_634

Blessings of not-breathing-in-ashes !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Here's a nice little planetary shifter....(actually, I only posted this because I was awestruck by the picture in the article - see below.)

Yellowstone super volcano eruption 'would affect the world' as scientists discover it is even bigger than they thought

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522224/Scientists-discover-Yellowstone-volcano-bigger-thought.html

article-2522224-1A0A812C00000578-678_634

Blessings of not-breathing-in-ashes !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

When that day comes, that picture will be very very innocent.

Now this one is a real possibility. When, and the likelyhood is very probable, the super volcano erupts it will be a game changer for most of the US and many other parts of the world as well. Not doomsday level but really bad none-the-less.

• Like 1

That, when it happens, will likely draw to a quick close this phase of human civilization. Same goes for a major asteroid impact or a global EMP event. Not the end of the world or the end of mankind but not a picnic, either. :)

• Like 3

That, when it happens, will likely draw to a quick close this phase of human civilization. Same goes for a major asteroid impact or a global EMP event. Not the end of the world or the end of mankind but not a picnic, either. :)

The end of mankind will happen with several disasters following each other, each will be destructive in a scale that has not been observed by mankind. Not just one disaster.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

That too may happen. The possibility does exist. It has happened twice before.

Only twice? :) Tens of thousand times

Edited by Isimsiz Biri