4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

Besides the bible, Nostradamus was one of the others to mention the Antichrist that will lead to Armageddon.

Nostradamus gives anagrams for the names of the three Antichrists:

The Nostradamus quatrain above describes a king of the Mongols which may be a reference to the final antichrist of which Nostradamus named three of them. They are: "Napaulon Roy" (i.e., Napoleon), "Hister" (i.e., Hitler), and the final one Nostradamus named is "Mabus."

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation10.html)

Anyone on the taobums know a guy called Mabus ???

Edgar Cayce had a bit to say on the second coming of Christ and World War III:

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html)

For those interested, here is more info on Mr. Antichrist.:

(source: http://www.thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm)

Bless you all with salvation at the time of judgement ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

See The Bible, for the TRUE terminology of antichrist.. there isn't one.

• Like 1

See The Bible, for the TRUE terminology of antichrist.. there isn't one.

Do you have a notary approved statement in your hand that there is no Antichrist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

The Antichrist is a Christian concept based on interpretation of passages in the New Testament. In the New Testament, the term "antichrist" occurs five times in 1 John and 2 John, once in pluralform and four times in the singular.[1]

• Like 1

Funny. Hehehe.

Thanks, I'll be here all week. They're selling cheeseburgers in the back. Owner of the blue station wagon, you left your lights on.

• Like 2

Yes, there is a taoist antichrist. I won't name names, though.

No onions on mine, please.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Yes, there is a taoist antichrist. I won't name names, though.

No onions on mine, please.

You are not the Messiah, you're a very naughty boy!

• Like 3

The antichrist may bear the number of 616 not 666:"In May 2005, scholars at Oxford University using the latest advanced imaging techniques reexamined a 1,700 year old previously difficult to read papyrus and discovered that the fragment reads '616', not 666."

So watch out folks. If you see a 616, treat with suspicion. :ph34r:

I've always suspected that there was something wrong with Grand Rapids...

http://www.allareacodes.com/616

• Like 1

The only actual occurrences of the word "antichrist" in the Bible are found in John's letters.

"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, {3} and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already." (1 John 4:2-3)

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John 1:7)

The Bible uses "antichrist" to describe anyone who does not teach that Jesus Christ came "in the flesh''.

There is no such thing in the Bible as one future "Antichrist", because antichrists were already in existence during John's day and continue today, such as Myself.

• Like 1

The only actual occurrences of the word "antichrist" in the Bible are found in John's letters.

"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, {3} and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already." (1 John 4:2-3)

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist." (2 John 1:7)

The Bible uses "antichrist" to describe anyone who does not teach that Jesus Christ came "in the flesh''.

There is no such thing in the Bible as one future "Antichrist", because antichrists were already in existence during John's day and continue today, such as Myself.

Damn. Atheists, Buddhists, Jews, ,ancient South American tribes who could never have known of Jesus... the list goes on. That's a hella lot of antichrists!

• Like 1

Nero(n) Ceasar = 666 and 616 thus alternate spelling.

2 Chronicles 9:13 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents

• Like 3

Ah the three Tzus, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, and Confused Tzu. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I've always liked "Confuse-Us"

• Like 1

I think the real number is 69.

This is absolutely correct. This is not the number of an anti-whatever though, it's just what you said -- the "real" number, the number of Reality.

Did you actually notice something I wrote a long time ago, or was it an independent discovery? Or a good taoist source?

Edited by Taomeow

This is absolutely correct. This is not the number of an anti-whatever though, it's just what you said -- the "real" number, the number of Reality.

Did you actually notice something I wrote a long time ago, or was it an independent discovery? Or a good taoist source?

Oh, I'm sure I saw it but can't recall. Yes, that was an independent realization I had many, many years ago. Of course, I'm too old for all that stuff now.

And I outgrew the "End Of Days" a long time ago as well.

I actually don't believe in much any more until after "show and tell" time. As it has been said, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." It might look good but pudding isn't for looking at, it's for eating.

Oh, I'm sure I saw it but can't recall. Yes, that was an independent realization I had many, many years ago. Of course, I'm too old for all that stuff now.

And I outgrew the "End Of Days" a long time ago as well.

I actually don't believe in much any more until after "show and tell" time. As it has been said, "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." It might look good but pudding isn't for looking at, it's for eating.

When you see that "show and tell time" has come, immediately, remember my advice and repent. God Almighty is just one eye blink distance to you.

• Like 2

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization, a study said Tuesday.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/20249546/nuclear-war-would-end-civilization-with-famine-study/

Blessings of keeping-fingers-off-the-launch-the-missiles-button !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization, a study said Tuesday.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/20249546/nuclear-war-would-end-civilization-with-famine-study/

Blessings of keeping-fingers-off-the-launch-the-missiles-button !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Although Satan definitely likes and works for the idea, Divine Realms protect us from nuclear war by the order and permission of God Almighty

• Like 1

Although Satan definitely likes and works for the idea, Divine Realms protect us from nuclear war by the order and permission of God Almighty

I am of the same opinion. :) Prayers and good intentions will always help this.

More Blessings of do-not-press-the-launch-button !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

When you see that "show and tell time" has come, immediately, remember my advice and repent. God Almighty is just one eye blink distance to you.

Naw. If what you say happens I will be inclined to say something like, "Well, I screwed that one up." and then just let it go. (I don't worry myself about making mistakes anymore either.)