4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

Evidence ! Evidence ! Evidence ! Evidence is Evil :) Lol, I'll stick to rumors, hearsay, conjecture, innuendo and second hand knowledge.

But seriously, all I can give you is what I've experienced, what others have written and what I feel is right. Yes, its been suggested people go to the moon, etc. I've even heard 'gurus' say that 'the Sun is God'.

From my experience, when I had 'seen' the Christ light - all perfect rays, brighter than any star, then I knew that the sun wasn't the real deal.

I'll add that the sun is definitely a manifestation of God, but so is the moon, the planets the grass and the trees.

Lots of love and blessings to you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

And then the people worshipping gras moved to the gras-gods? oh dear, what a meaningless life :D

I am just kidding, you opinion is perfectly valid :)

• Like 1

And then the people worshipping gras moved to the gras-gods? oh dear, what a meaningless life :D

I am just kidding, you opinion is perfectly valid :)

Lol, I agree that there are some pretty strange things that have been worshiped by people.

Cats ? Lions ? Elephants? Greek Gods ? >insert any object here < ?

Good Spirit Blessings to you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

i believe the shift is taking place right now. it started on 2012 and will end on 2020.

once 2020 hits, thats when were really really going to start seeing shit go down..

Just curious -- were you old enough in 2001 to notice a major shift of energies of the world? I was, and I did. Really major, and the week before 9/11 I nearly lost my mind, so when it finally hit, I was as shocked as everybody else but also somewhat relieved to know that I wasn't going crazy, I was going perceptive...

What I perceived then hasn't failed me so far, it predicted the unfolding of events to follow with great accuracy, even though everything in me tried to argue and ignore and pretend I'm not perceiving what I'm perceiving. No use -- I wasn't blessed with oblivion, unlike so many. One thing I know by now is that it's pointless to argue with those who don't perceive -- and either say nothing out of the ordinary is happening or, alternatively, make shit up so as to sound important, or make their lives more interesting, or frack knows what else for. It's like arguing ultraviolet and infrared radiation with a pit viper, who simply has organs to perceive it which humans don't.

On the other hand, the summer before it happened I was cultivating like crazy, like never before or after, it was, like, three months of meditation nonstop, 24/7, so whatever made me is not biding its time either... something works against something else, and may it prevail. I don't know for a fact it will, but I know it's worth working with, because it's working against the unspeakable.

• Like 2

Actually, doomsday was scheduled for a few years back, but a spiritual group I belonged to at the time bonded together meditating as a group for three hours daily, and the catastrophe was averted. Or so many of us believed anyway. Others were disappointed and disilusioned to see life go on much as before.

I don't personally claim to have much influence on the cosmic vibes. I'm still trying to master my own little body. Even so, I do believe that humanity is evolving more than it's devolving, and that our cultivation collectively makes a difference.

• Like 1

When the “host” is away the “guest” comes out to play.

When the guest receives information, inform of the host, it can hardly keep up, the spirit functions are far faster than, and outside of electrical impulses and synapses respond time.

Even this primitive guest can understand that within its illusions of existence, which spirit moves faster than the speed of light.

Therefore anything to do with “guest”, “self”, “human organism” or whatever primitive label you wish to impose on reality is subject to duality and the delusional paradigm of self.

In its every own nature, the fact that I’m male is subject to duality and so forth, you know it live it every day.

Likes, dislikes, cause, effect, yin, yang and all the stuff in-between.

It is after all a skin bag, an illusionary body of reality containing the formless spiritual essence of the universe.

It is just the packaging after all not the contents, even the frontal lobes of this primitive organism can understand that.

And yes the guest makes mistakes form time to time, as it does have its Learner plates on because I have made a promise on this third dimensional plane of existence.

So in fixing the mistake;

Divination, astrology and any attempts of foretelling the future, and all other primitive means is just relative to the observer using it and that’s all, because it is subjective to observational reduction based on ones owns contents.

You only see what you want to see basically.

Therefore cannot predict universal events as a whole, on a whole or humanity because time is always in a constant state of change due to universal freedom and ability to makes choices.

Ultimately time is just an illusion, but we can discuss this some other time.

Anyway, any half-witted human can see that the future doesn’t look so good for the generations to come, unless you awake up people!

Edited by Z3N

Actually, doomsday was scheduled for a few years back, but a spiritual group I belonged to at the time bonded together meditating as a group for three hours daily, and the catastrophe was averted. Or so many of us believed anyway. Others were disappointed and disilusioned to see life go on much as before.

Your satire had me going for a second. I realized that no one's ego is that big, and then understood it to be satire.

• Like 2

Actually, doomsday was scheduled for a few years back, but a spiritual group I belonged to at the time bonded together meditating as a group for three hours daily, and the catastrophe was averted.

Satire or not...I think there might be something to the idea of people realizing impending doom for others, and doing what it takes to avert disasters.

• Like 3

Satire or not...I think there might be something to the idea of people realizing impending doom for others, and doing what it takes to avert disasters.

Everyone has the power to avert disasters ! Especially the people here on the Tao Bums ! The majority of people don't realize how much power they can wield. But if they did, there is a good chance that the world would have been destroyed already (yikes !).

blessings of lovely lessons to you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

Actually, doomsday was scheduled for a few years back, but a spiritual group I belonged to at the time bonded together meditating as a group for three hours daily, and the catastrophe was averted. Or so many of us believed anyway.

Maybe I should thank you and your group but I probably won't. Hehehe.

Your satire had me going for a second. I realized that no one's ego is that big, and then understood it to be satire.

The group and it's intention were real. It was organized by Master Li of http://www.shengzhen.org/ . I still heartily promote the chi gung he teaches. He's a very beautiful person teaching a very beautiful practice.

Personally, I'm not sure I ever bought into the whole save-the-world thing. It was more that a lot of people I knew and respected at the time were going to meditate together for three hours daily over the course of several months, they invited me, and I thought "how could that be bad?" As it turns out I was right: it wasn't bad at all.

Looking back I'm not sure which attitude is more worthy of scorn--the idea that I can change the world or the idea that I can't.

• Like 2

Sure, why not concentrate on the positive? If nothing else it helps those who are participating in holding a more positive attitude.

What he is leaving out is the insanity of the crusades, holy wars and inquisition. Christianity is directly responsible for that. Furthermore, many persons of his persuasion supported the Iraq war.

Ralis represents the scientific thought in a best way in the forum (I strongly dislike his avatar photo but anyway) He reminds me Carl Sagan whom I respect deeply.

I strongly agree that Crusades, Holy Wars, Inquistion, Iraq War was evil. (Ralis may prefer another term but the result is the same)

The key factor is that Christianity is changed version of religion. All the Monasticism has been invented by humans after Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was a Prophet of God Almighty.

The scenario about world's end will be supported by physical evidence in the next ten years that the verses of Holy Quran will be accepted by scientific community too. At the moment, it sounds as a fantasy, seeing Ralis to be a devout Muslim. :)

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

I don't personally claim to have much influence on the cosmic vibes. I'm still trying to master my own little body. Even so, I do believe that humanity is evolving more than it's devolving, and that our cultivation collectively makes a difference.

How important is this sort of practice though? I always thought the universe was doing fine, regardless of human intervention...

• Like 2

Obviously, Liminal Luke's group is making spirit seances and they get information from bodiless being(s). This is also a typical example of Obsession in Spiritism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)), some negative beings gave false information.

How important is this sort of practice though? I always thought the universe was doing fine, regardless of human intervention...

The universe is doing fine, the world is not. The human beings destroy the mother nature whereas their duty was to protect it. Such a situation is not sustainable. This is the main reason of Apocalypse.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I'm qualified to hazard an opinion, but I tend to agree with you: the universe is doing fine. Human beings are part of the universe, and what we do matters. Maybe it doesn't matter very much. Maybe it matters only the tiniest little bit. Still, I'm a human being and I can only influence the universe as a human being; I can't influence it as a God. I want to do my part be it ever so humble.

For me, it's all about cultivating the intention of service. Our group practice was specifically to benifit the universe in a certain way, but I think we can extend the service orientation to all our actions. We are all interconnected so what we do effects others whether we want it to or not. Still, something special happens when we conciously intend for the virtue cultivated in the stillness of personal practice to ripple out into the larger world.

I forget where I read it, or who said it, but these words have stuck with me: "Drinking a cup of tea, I stop the war."

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I'm qualified to hazard an opinion, but I tend to agree with you: the universe is doing fine. Human beings are part of the universe, and what we do matters. Maybe it doesn't matter very much. Maybe it matters only the tiniest little bit. Still, I'm a human being and I can only influence the universe as a human being; I can't influence it as a God. I want to do my part be it ever so humble.

For me, it's all about cultivating the intention of service. Our group practice was specifically to benifit the universe in a certain way, but I think we can extend the service orientation to all our actions. We are all interconnected so what we do effects others whether we want it to or not. Still, something special happens when we conciously intend for the virtue cultivated in the stillness of personal practice to ripple out into the larger world.

I forget where I read it, or who said it, but these words have stuck with me: "Drinking a cup of tea, I stop the war."

Point taken :) I was about to say that it's funny because in the past, all has been fine in humanity. That or doomsday has been prevented a lot throughout history (has been similar destruction in holy books, granted, but I'm talking about as far as we can trace with reliable modern records)

Then I see this rapid advance in technology and think...jeez. Man has the power to wipe out man...so gotta stay vigilant.

These texts did foresee the "bad guys" winning though...in this form. Only for the "good guys" to ascend.

So...are we powerful enough to stop the apocalypse?

Edited by Rara

Point taken :) I was about to say that it's funny because in the past, all has been fine in humanity. That or doomsday has been prevented a lot throughout history (has been similar destruction in holy books, granted, but I'm talking about as far as we can trace with reliable modern records)

Then I see this rapid advance in technology and think...jeez. Man has the power to wipe out man...so gotta stay vigilant.

These texts did foresee the "bad guys" winning though...in this form. Only for the "good guys" to ascend.

So...are we powerful enough to stop the apocalypse?

No, we are not powerful enough to stop the apocalypse

No, we are not powerful enough to stop the apocalypse

So is attempting futile? How do we know which war will finally do it? At what point do we decide to say "Damn...I ain't fighting today. Let those power hungry arseholes finish it for our own good"?

Actually, that was always God"s call. According to the bible anyways...

You will see some physical evidence that Holy Quran verses are nothing but truth as a last warning to humanity. Then, there will be some big disasters making the population decrease suddenly.

Matthew 24:40, New International Edition, "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left." (http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-40.htm)

Christians understood this verse in a rather strange way, Hollywood made many movies, suddenly people disappearing. The real meaning is the population of earth will be decreased by enormous disasters before the Apocalypse.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

You will see some physical evidence that Holy Quran verses are nothing but truth as a last warning to humanity. Then, there will be some big disasters making the population decrease suddenly.

Matthew 24:40, New International Edition, "Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left." (http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-40.htm)

Christians understood this verse in a rather strange way, Hollywood made many movies, suddenly people disappearing. The real meaning is the population of earth will be decreased by enormous disasters before the Apocalypse.

That's all well and good...I have no doubt that such prophecies may well come true :) All I'm saying is that I thought we were talking about man stopping man from ending the world.Or is God ending the world? Or is God ending the world via humans?

In fact, don't answe that. Just read the Matthew chapter (24)

Yeah, might as well stop trying to predict the date ourselves then!