4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

That's all well and good...I have no doubt that such prophecies may well come true :) All I'm saying is that I thought we were talking about man stopping man from ending the world.Or is God ending the world? Or is God ending the world via humans?

The humans are doing great harm to earth. Such an evil civilization can not be tolerated by God Almighty. Thus, humans are preparing their ends by not obeying God's order

• Like 2

The humans are doing great harm to earth. Such an evil civilization can not be tolerated by God Almighty. Thus, humans are preparing their ends by not obeying God's order

I agree with you Mr Biri but I think of it in a slightly different way. Humanity is not just affecting the earth from a physical action. All humanity is connected to the earth on some level of consciousness. Just as we humans are all connected to each other on some level. If humanity gets stressed or operates contrary to the will of god, the earth also suffers as a consequence. The effects are not immediately obvious and the causal link remains relatively hidden.

Luckily, there are a few people here on earth (i would estimate 'a handful') with the capacity to apply corrective measures to the earth and lessen the impact. I call them 7th degree initiates?

"The earth will always be protected because it is a place in which humans can come down and develop themselves"

- source suppressed

The majority of humanity, however, may not be protected to the same degree.

Blessings of earth healing :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

I agree with you Mr Biri but I think of it in a slightly different way. Humanity is not just affecting the earth from a physical action. All humanity is connected to the earth on some level of consciousness. Just as we humans are all connected to each other on some level. If humanity gets stressed or operates contrary to the will of god, the earth also suffers as a consequence. The effects are not immediately obvious and the causal link remains relatively hidden.

Luckily, there are a few people here on earth (i would estimate 'a handful') with the capacity to apply corrective measures to the earth and lessen the impact. I call them 7th degree initiates.

"The earth will always be protected because it is a place in which humans can come down and develop themselves"

- source suppressed

There are beings helping all the time though few notice it.

Edited by chris d
  • Like 4

Luckily, there are a few people here on earth (i would estimate 'a handful') with the capacity to apply corrective measures to the earth and lessen the impact. I call them 7th degree initiates.

- source suppressed

First, there is no first,second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh degree initiates. It is definitely negative info. Whereever you get that "seventh degree initiate" information, there must be obsession, be careful.

I agree all the others if you allow me contribute, whatever happens in astral realms gets a body in physical realm. So I agree in general.

But again I warn you. Negatives work like that: They put a negative info of one sentence in a two page positive wording. It is exactly similar to put a drop of deadly poison in a glass of water. After the poison, you can not drink it.

• Like 1

If it is your Destiny to help Earth it will happen.

There are beings helping all the time though few notice it.

I agree. Actually, I live it.

• Like 1

Great! Can we get back to not worrying about when the end will come now?

Reminded me of a favorite movie, MH! Well, the subtitle to it...

;)

• Like 1

Great! Can we get back to not worrying about when the end will come now?

Do not worry about it. There is no point in worrying. Remember God Almighty and seek refuge in God Almighty.

• Like 1

Do not worry about it. There is no point in worrying. Remember God Almighty and seek refuge in God Almighty.

Hehehe. Well, if you say so. I might have to modify your last sentence so that it fits my life but how you said it is likely good for you.

Hehehe. Well, if you say so. I might have to modify your last sentence so that it fits my life but how you said it is likely good for you.

Very serious. What can you do if you see a really mega tsunami may be 500 m to 1000 m high is coming unto you, what else can you do?

First, there is no first,second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh degree initiates. It is definitely negative info. Whereever you get that "seventh degree initiate" information, there must be obsession, be careful.

I agree all the others if you allow me contribute, whatever happens in astral realms gets a body in physical realm. So I agree in general.

But again I warn you. Negatives work like that: They put a negative info of one sentence in a two page positive wording. It is exactly similar to put a drop of deadly poison in a glass of water. After the poison, you can not drink it.

Hi Mr Biri !

Thank you for your reply. My point was mainly from astral influence. Like the planets affect us, we also affect the earth. So we are more likely to cause the end of the world. God may be just an observer.

Anyway, its good to see you're helping out ! Sorry if I added a negative. I wasn't using the correct words :)

Blessings to power to heal the earth to you !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

Very serious. What can you do if you see a really mega tsunami may be 500 m to 1000 m high is coming unto you, what else can you do?

Bend over and kiss my ass goodbye. That's about it. Nature will do what it has to do and it never considers who might happen to be in its path.

You would likely call that the Will of God. That's fine.

But we can prevent many of such things happening to us by not living in areas that are prone to nature's fury.

This is a very amusing thread. Drunvalo will change his predictions when his followers forget the last prediction. You can count on it.

• Like 6

This is a very amusing thread. Drunvalo will change his predictions when his followers forget the last prediction. You can count on it.

Yes, like the previous times...

Besides the bible, Nostradamus was one of the others to mention the Antichrist that will lead to Armageddon.

Nostradamus gives anagrams for the names of the three Antichrists:

The Nostradamus quatrain above describes a king of the Mongols which may be a reference to the final antichrist of which Nostradamus named three of them. They are: "Napaulon Roy" (i.e., Napoleon), "Hister" (i.e., Hitler), and the final one Nostradamus named is "Mabus."

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation10.html)

Anyone on the taobums know a guy called Mabus ???

Edgar Cayce had a bit to say on the second coming of Christ and World War III:

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html)

For those interested, here is more info on Mr. Antichrist.:

(source: http://www.thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm)

Bless you all with salvation at the time of judgement ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

Hi Mr Biri !

Thank you for your reply. My point was mainly from astral influence. Like the planets affect us, we also affect the earth. So we are more likely to cause the end of the world. God may be just an observer.

Anyway, its good to see you're helping out ! Sorry if I added a negative. I wasn't using the correct words :)

Blessings to power to heal the earth to you !!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sir,

I am very sensitive to Obsession in Spiritism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsession_(Spiritism)) Please protect yourself.

Please let me allow to disagree your sentence that "God may be an observer" There is an idea in philosophy such that God is passive, God created everything with the laws of nature. These laws determine the events, God never interferes in the events. THIS IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL. God Almighty is very active. The laws of God are always valid, Divine Realms always operate under these laws, but God Almighty actively interferes in the events and believe it or not, God interferes in the favour of humanity. Otherwise, we should have been destroyed many years ago.

I agree with your idea about influence in astral planes.

My friends and myself are God Almighty's humble servers. Neither we nor any human has the power to heal the earth. We just state our good intent to work against evil and God Almighty does the work, not us. You would be left in tears if you see God's compassion against us. No joke. Thank you for your good wish any way.

Holy Quran, Surat HÅ«d, 11th Sura

(11:114) And establish prayer at the two ends of the day and at the approach of the night. Indeed, good deeds do away with misdeeds. That is a reminder for those who remember.

The goodness sweeps away badness.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Bend over and kiss my ass goodbye. That's about it. Nature will do what it has to do and it never considers who might happen to be in its path.

You would likely call that the Will of God. That's fine.

But we can prevent many of such things happening to us by not living in areas that are prone to nature's fury.

While you bend over, before kissing your ass, pray to God Almighty.

Preventing the inevitable? :)

• Like 1

Besides the bible, Nostradamus was one of the others to mention the Antichrist that will lead to Armageddon.

Nostradamus gives anagrams for the names of the three Antichrists:

The Nostradamus quatrain above describes a king of the Mongols which may be a reference to the final antichrist of which Nostradamus named three of them. They are: "Napaulon Roy" (i.e., Napoleon), "Hister" (i.e., Hitler), and the final one Nostradamus named is "Mabus."

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation10.html)

Anyone on the taobums know a guy called Mabus ???

Edgar Cayce had a bit to say on the second coming of Christ and World War III:

(source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html)

For those interested, here is more info on Mr. Antichrist.:

(source: http://www.thepopeinred.com/antichrist.htm)

Bless you all with salvation at the time of judgement ! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Please do not be affected by either Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce. Relax, there would be no AntiChrist, (we call him Dajjal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal)) with a physical body. Be careful with a physical body.

• Like 1

Hi Mr Biri ! Many Blessings on the karmic-scale-of-good-posts :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Ok, I am relaxed :) Dajjal sounds like he is very similar to the antichrist described in the christian bible. The link mentions that some others (ahmadiyya) believe he is a collective of people while most believe he is one person. What are the other major differences ?

It does not matter. Really. You will not see a Dajjal or AntiChrist with a physical body. If I were you, I would be more prepared for major catastrophic events that will occur in the next 10 - 20 years.

• Like 2

I'm enjoying this thread.

I'm kinda optimistic.

Seems like some sort of conscious "awakening" going on.

On my good days I even believe a cosmic tipping point of planetary awareness has already been reached.

So I'm down with Taomeow and chegg.

The fiery horse doth stomp and snort,

Now each must do just what they ought.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2