4bsolute

Do you believe in- and when do you think the actual shift will happen?

That too may happen. The possibility does exist. It has happened twice before.

I believe it has happened more than that. I think humankind has reach tehno level many times in the past, And, I think natural Earth changes have happened many times in the past. But of course scientific evidence only can give us so much so I guess my thinking is only a working theory.

I do believe, based on my own energetic evidence, that this "shift" not only is speeding up but is coming to a "head" for a huge change, soon. Of course, what does "soon" mean when we are in a world that measures time via a 24 hr clock yet quantum mechanics has evidence that says to look at the world differently versus linear time. I have had personal visions about this but "soon" could linearly mean 1 second from now OR in 10,000 Earth years. I personally think "soon" means just that. The mind-linear aspect of me hopes to heck I am wrong, as the visions I have had were not pretty, while the spiritual aspect of me just rides the wave. I still have hope for humanity, that positive change will occur. But evidence doesn't support my hope. I think all any of us can do is our own contribution to living life.

• Like 7

Only twice? :) Tens of thousand times

I was speaking of major mass extinctions. Only two fully established. But yes, many minor periods of extinctions due to various causes.

I believe it has happened more than that.

Yes, as just mentioned above, there have been many minor periods of extinctions. By major I am speaking of the one about 450 million years ago and the one 65 million years ago. Ice ages cause minor extinctions. Snowball Earth caused a minor extinction. Volcanic eruptions are constantly causing extinctions but these are mostly local.

I am am optimist so I believe the Earth will still be here while I am alive. It won't matter too much to me after I have died.

• Like 1

I am am optimist so I believe the Earth will still be here while I am alive. It won't matter too much to me after I have died.

... unless - you reincarnate back to post extinction Earth again...

wait... didn't we just have this conversation? lol

I was speaking of major mass extinctions. Only two fully established. But yes, many minor periods of extinctions due to various causes.

Marblehead,

I am happy to meet you. You are too good to be an Atheist any way. :)

Interestingly, among the Atheists I know, some of them are like you, very good persons. Compared to "religious" guys like RongzomFan or Taliban, they are at least open to discuss and learn.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

... unless - you reincarnate back to post extinction Earth again...

wait... didn't we just have this conversation? lol

Hehehe. Yes, we did have this discussion recently. One cannot reincarnate if one does not believe in reincarnation.

Marblehead,

I am happy to meet you. You are too good to be an Atheist any way. :)

Interestingly, among the Atheists I know, some of them are like you, very good persons. Compared to "religious" guys like RongzomFan or Taliban, they are at least open to discuss and learn.

Okay. You deserve a "Thank You" for that post.

Yes, we peaceful Atheists do not have any religious dogma holding us back from being nice whenever we can.

"... too good to be an Atheist ..." I know that was sincere but when I read it it appeared funny, even ironic. But I know what you mean from your last paragraph.

Again, Thanks.

• Like 2