bamboo

Qigong masters sharing their views of Meridians

The color of the substance contained in the energy channels may vary too. Depending on the level of a person's Qigong practice, it may be colored from white and red - up to the purple/violet.

Internal Qi in the organism of a practitioner begins to ascend and descend freely, enter and leave, uninterruptedly circulate. This provides for spontaneous "Qigong training" 24 hours a day.

After opening of the "central-median channel" and Fan Xue point, the Cosmic energy like a waterfall rushes into this channel, which instantaneously sparks up with golden light. When this light fills up the whole body, a person starts to feel a powerful warmth inside and outside. Sometimes this "luminous energy" penetrates the body and goes straight into the ground, connecting the Man with Heaven and Earth. Man, Heaven and Earth become an indivisible One.

With the advance of the training level, the meridians, collaterals, the central-median channel and black and white channels constantly widen up and eventually merge with each other. The "luminous energy" fills up the whole body, the boundaries of the channels dissolve.

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian".

• Like 8

With the advance of the training level, the meridians, collaterals, the central-median channel and black and white channels constantly widen up and eventually merge with each other. The "luminous energy" fills up the whole body, the boundaries of the channels dissolve.

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian".

Woa, that is an awesome quote.

John

• Like 4

Similar to what my chi kung teacher, one of the most advanced in the world, said. He said "There are no meridians, energy flows through every fiber of your body."

I suppose the hidden part is: "once you heal yourself"

• Like 7

On 9/19/2013 at 3:17 AM, bamboo said:

Qigong masters sharing their views of Meridians

This article was published in the monthly magazine "Qigong and Sport" in Xi'An, Shagxi province of China in the 1990s. In this article some Qigong masters who belong to different schools share their visions of the energy channels' system. Strikingly, their descriptions are very similar, which provides another evidence of some objective reality beyond our limited perception.

It is obvious that in our normal state of awareness it is impossible to perceive the energetic form of Qi directly. A University-trained Chinese medicine doctor can only assess the flow of Qi by analyzing the signs and symptoms - such as looking at the appearance of the patient, hearing the voice, palpating the pulse or observing the tongue. However, direct perception of Qi can be achieved by prolonged Qigong practice, involving meditation and careful self-observation. The ability to perceive Qi directly is termed as "internal vision" in Qigong. The accounts below come from advanced Qigong masters who mastered their internal vision and use it to help their student and patients.

General notes about the system of energy channels and circulation of Qi

An article by Zheng Jingyue, Zhang Jilian

"Internal tunnels" can only be seen with "internal vision". This is still true in the modern days. Using the methods of "penetration", "visual dissection" and "micro-vision" by means of the Eye of Wisdom [tian mu or "heavenly eye" between the eyebrows] we could see that the tunnels are actually far from being "tubes". The thinner ones are more like silver silk threads; the wider - resemble the stripes of light. Interweaving, they form a cobweb engulfing all our tissues.

In the cross-cut, the tunnels are circular-shaped or oval-shaped, however sometimes they are of irregular shapes, and the substance flowing through them is similar to the liquid crystals of the LCD displays.

In ordinary people this substance possesses relatively dense texture with scarce amount of more "dispersed" areas. It flows slowly and steadily. In those who practice Qigong, the texture is more light and clear and it flows faster, with ease. In the epicenters of disease the substance has highly dense and heavy texture, it is dark-colored and moves extremely slow, sometimes even showing signs of complete stagnation.

Once we were doing a group session of Qigong therapy with external Qi emission. During the session many patients began to perform some spontaneous body movements. One lady ceased her movements abruptly and "petrified" in a rather extraordinary posture. In order to find out what was the cause of this, we had to use "penetrative vision". It was found that although the wider channels were about 4-5mm in diameter and should not have been causing obstruction of the flow, the substance in the epicenter of her disease became almost solid. That was the reason why the lady was fixed in this posture. After two days of continued practice her reaction on the external Qi emission became normal. The "penetrative vision" showed that due to stimulating action of external Qi the flow of the substance through the affected area was restored.

The color of the substance contained in the energy channels may vary too. Depending on the level of a person's Qigong practice, it may be colored from white and red - up to the purple/violet.

Also, depending on the level of one's Qigong practice and the degree of "opening" of the Eye of Wisdom, every person may perceive the picture of the energy channels differently. That is why we cite not only our visions here, but also the visions of our colleagues.

Master Zhang Xiaoyang

Zhang Xiaoyang: "Energy channels exist in a fluid state and to the person who can use internal vision, they present themselves as light. This light is the Qi itself. I observed energy channels as a fluid flowing into pre-defined routes in the tissues of skin, muscles, internal organs and fascia. Without any external influence the fluid moves slowly and the movement is almost unnoticeable. As its movement follows the complete cycle that correlates with the cycles of Heaven and Earth, movement of the Moon and Sun, at any moment of time which we would take it looks steady, immobile. However this is not true.

If we needle any acupuncture point, within a short period of time Qi activates and its flow in the given area of the energy channel speeds up. The Qi in turn moves the fluid which starts moving through the passages of the energy channels. Once the fluid reaches the following acupuncture point, its movement stops for a short moment and during this time the point lights up like a little star. After that, the fluid carries on with its flow [through the channel].

To sum up my observations;

1) energy channels in the human body are located at different levels and depths.

2) the width of the energy channels varies depending on the person

3) the width of the channels also fluctuates depending on time

4) the width varies in different areas of the channel.

In particular, applying various needling techniques, the width and the speed of the Qi flow in the channel will change. Speed of the Qi usually increases with intense stimulation. In the case of broadening of the channel, external stimulation of the "biologically active" point leads to the change of the color of the point's radiance.

Points located on a single closed path, glow similarly to the bigger and smaller stars of various luminosity. "Larger" points such as Bai Hui, Jing Ming, Da Zhui and Zu San Li would correspond to the stars of the 1st grade of luminosity whereas smaller points - to the stars of the 2nd and 3rd grades. Every point accumulates certain amount of electric energy and influences the functioning of the energy channel, playing a role of a "pump", stimulating the flow of Qi-liquid through the muscle tissues.

Regarding the "central-median channel" [known as Sushumna in Indian Yoga - O.A.], there are no references to it in the ancient [Chinese] scriptures teaching of energy channels. However, during my Qigong practice and experiments with acupuncture, by means of internal vision I could see the channel leading from Bai Hui point down to Hui Yin point, forming straight line through the trunk.

At the beginner's stage of Qigong practice this channel is very thin and hardly seen at all. However with some improvement in practice it becomes wider and looks like a transparent column of red light. In ordinary people, the "central-median channel" exists as a dashed line coming through the internal organs."

Master Lu Xuezhi

Lu Xuezhi: "Energy channels represent another vital system of a human being. In healthy people they are transparent, free [of blockages] and full of light. In those who are exhausted and ill, the energy channels look drained, dried, fainted, and "knotted", and in the origins of diseases "plugs" can be seen.

The channels of those who practice Qigong are free, radiate bright light and filled with Qi. Qigong helps to utilize full potential of this another "vital system". Energy channels also serve as an important device providing the exchage of "informational energy" between the man and the nature. Subtle matter of nature, entering the "man's field" through the endings of energy channels in the skin, penetrates deeper into the channels and via this network distributes itself into internal organs and other parts of the body.

Energy channels also play role in breaking down and expelling harmful substances out of the body, and in the storage of the vital energy. They contribute towards keeping the organism healthy. Energy channels are able to convert the "subtle matter" of nature and "seminal Qi" accumulated in the internal organs into radiant crystallized substance and accumulate it within themselves. This accumulated energy in case of emergency or in need can be quickly discharged to replenish the lack of Zheng Qi ["upright" or anthipathogenic Qi] in the organs that underwent some pathological changes, or used to ward-off the external infection.

With the build-up of reserves of this "subtle matter" the person gradually becomes less dependent on food received through the digestive system. He/she will nonetheless have a continuous highly energetic supply that would fill all the organs and bodily structures with the "seminal Qi". As a result of these processes, the state of "refraining from food" spontaneously arises in the person - he/she stays healthy and full of energy while not taking the "gross" food.

Even if a person does not practice Qigong, his or her channel's Qi circulates anyway, although without any conscious control it just follows its natural way. If you try to use your will-power to change the natural flow, it will influence mainly the Yuan Qi (original Qi) which flows outside the channels. This intrusion without taking into account other relations in the energy body, may lead to an imbalance of the overall "Qi mechanics" and cause significant harm.

Opening of the Lesser Heavenly Circuit

In the course of diligent and regular Qigong practice, firstly Post-Heaven Qi [acquired after one's birth] and then Pre-Heaven Qi [given before the birth] begins to circulate through the energy channels. Breaking though the barriers of Wei-Lu, Jia-Ji and Yu-Zhen, it forms the ring of circulation along the Lesser Heavenly Circuit [also known as Microcosmic Orbit represented by Ren and Du Mai channels along the midline of the body - O.A.]. Those who have enough internal energy can "break through all barriers with a single arrow".

With the opening of the Lesser Heavenly Circuit, according to the principle "the water of the prominent rivers overflows into tributaries" 12 primary and 8 extraordinary vessels begin functioning. Following that, the rest of the "channel-sons" and "collateral-grandsons" regain their permeability so the "Greater Orbit" of the "Lesser Heavenly Circuit" is formed.

Internal Qi in the organism of a practitioner begins to ascend and descend freely, enter and leave, uninterruptedly circulate. This provides for spontaneous "Qigong training" 24 hours a day. There is a transition happening from the situation when the person trains "post-heaven Qi" to the situation when "pre-heaven Qi trains the person". Everything ill and harmful leaves the body. Transformation happens on the cellular, molecular and nuclear levels. The exchange of internal energy from largely chemical becomes atomic. The work of the vital system becomes more orderly, and a full re-birth of the body follows. The very foundation of life is strengthened.

Those who do not practice Qigong or only train the "post-heaven Qi" doing Qigong forms and sequences, cannot reach to the arrival of the "heavenly original Qi" and fullness of the internal Qi. In this case, there is not enough Qi to fill up the minor energy channels, which leads to stagnation. As a result, stimulation of blood capillaries weakens and 70-80% of them simply do not work. This in turn is reflected in the body metabolism which leads to inevitable [negative] manifestations in general well-being.

Not only blood capillaries are associated with the minor energy channels. In fact every pore on our skin is connected to them. If the True Qi (Zheng Qi) fills the channels, the "body breathing" starts to form and the person gains the ability to absorb "subtle matter" from the "human field" directly through the pores, in addition to the ordinary way of breathing through the lungs. The arrival of "body breathing" opens avenues to some deeper levels of achievement such as "restoration of the intra-uterine breathing", "leaving the senility and coming back to the childhood" [i.e. reversal of the natural processes of aging - S.S.].

The progression of Qigong practice

Regarding the Taoist concept of "internal circulation of civil and martial Qi" and "black and white channels" forming a curved line above the Du Mai (Governing vessel), the author and some of his students could observe them at a certain stage of their practice, after the appearance of the "central-median channel".

In the beginning of work with the "central-median channel", there is a sensation of a soft "tissue" of Qi, moving along the vertical line of the body. Then, the luminous tube is formed, stretching between Hui Yin point up to the nostrils, which later joins Fan Xue point in Bai Hui area [top of the head - O.A.]. Between the vertex and the perineum a vertical column is formed resembling a luminescent "daylight" lamp about 5mm in diameter. When the "wonder pearl" (Dan) starts moving through the channel, it changes its light from red to white. Following that, two channels appear by themselves respectively on the left and on the right. At first they are felt more like movement of the stream of Qi, and then start to emit the light by themselves.

With the absence of the "central-median channel" the Qi collected from the Cosmos comes through biologically active points and pores of the skin, and circulates through the surface of the skin which leads to the increase of its temperature.

After opening of the "central-median channel" and Fan Xue point, the Cosmic energy like a waterfall rushes into this channel, which instantaneously sparks up with golden light. When this light fills up the whole body, a person starts to feel a powerful warmth inside and outside. Sometimes this "luminous energy" penetrates the body and goes straight into the ground, connecting the Man with Heaven and Earth. Man, Heaven and Earth become an indivisible One.

Sometimes the "wonder pearl" ["dan"] appears, which descends down into the area of the perineum, drifts back into the "white channel" and comes up above the Du Mai vessel. Then it comes into the head and descends down the left channel. Once it reaches the perineum again, the "pearl" enters the "Black channel" and following above the Du Mai vessel, comes to the head again to descend down the right channel.

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian". Thus the historic potential of the energy channel system is actualized. In the course of Qigong training it reaches its peak of development."

Credits

Original translation from Mandarin Chinese to Russian is done by S. Sergeyev, 1997. Russian translation can be found here.

Cross-translation from Russian to English is performed by Oleg Amiton, 2008

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!! B)

Qigong masters in China 20 years ago are still eons ahead of us here.. Lots to learn still...so thanks for sharing!!! Please share more similar material if you can!

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Hi vortex. Who are "us" that you are referring to? :)

:)

I knew that Stillness Movement practitioners would understand why I highlighted those particular parts.

Vortex, if you go through various people's posts, particularly YaMu's and Kempomaster's, you will see the points. Michael's been talking about these things for quite a while now.

I posted quite a while back that if Michael Lomax was Chinese and wore silk pj's, people would be hammering at his door to get in.

You'd be very hard pushed to find a teacher anywhere of his caliber. He gives true transmission of the lineage (something most masters might only do for one or two disciples in a lifetime). This is an immense gift, not to mention considerable effort on Michael's part. There will come a point where he stops doing this, more likely sooner than later, so I hope people who are maybe thinking about going and meeting him in person do so, before it is too late.

I'm off now to spend some time 'in the light'. :)

• Like 5

It isn't a phrase I use lightly, mjjbecker, and I suspect Michael will be embarrassed by me saying so but I believe I have been truly blessed to have led to him and to have been given the gift of the Tao by him. He removed the scales from this old scientist's analytical eyes, tapping me into the Light I had previously only glimpsed and then rationalized away. I have found a deep & abiding calm and a sense of wonder, and I have discovered abilities I realize I always had but had forgotten.

Reading things like the quotes in the article above merely reaffirm for me the grace I received when became Michael's student (and I selfishly hope he keeps teaching a while longer!)

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

I know, but I also enjoy his company in the flesh. Hard for me to imagine (yet) quaffing a craft brew with an immortal...

I'm still new at this, remember?

• Like 1

I can see in the dark and see stars when I look out the corner of my eyes, I also see purple when I close my eyes. Like if I look directly at the path in the woods at night, I don't see hardly anything, but once I look from the corner of my eyes it is much more visible, It's something about the angle of the light hitting the rods (rod cells) in the retina at an angle and amplifying the light. Pretty weird.

One time this guy was practicing healing people with his "higher self" and I saw green while it was happening, which is weird because I usually just see purple.

Try looking out of the corner of your eyes rather than directly at something, you would be surprised how much more you can see.

Edited by Dagon

Those are common experiences. Seeing the meridians and qi, as well as sick areas, of someone else's body is something else entirely.

• Like 1

There is Michael's book, there are his numerous posts-especially in regards to medical qigong,-and there are Brion's posts as well. Lots of information posted over the last few years on this forum.

As far as amazing results are concerned, I believe the practice has improved me as a person.

• Like 3

In reply to a couple of a questions put forth in this section: Do students of the Stillness-Movement - Michael Lomax see Qi? Well that depends on the time and effort that one puts forth to developing their abilities,

First, everyone brings a different talent to the table if you will. Michael told of two ladies at the Baoding Healing Hospital founded by Master Wang (Michael's Stillness-Movement teacher) and these ladies specialty was "SEEING". They were referred to as the "X-Ray" ladies. All patrients were brought to them first and they would do the diagnosis of the sick and stagnant Q, then suggest to the Qigong Doctor where they would direct the treatment. After the initial treatment - the "X-ray lady" would again look at the patient and either say the treatment was good or the patient needed additional treatment in this area or channel.

We have evolved - now many individuals are developing the ability to see Qi -- as long as they put in the practice. You can't practice occasionally and expect Big results! But, I have found that as I have moved to a 24 hour Qigong practice that I can yes - see Qi - and/or just KNOW where the sick Qi is -- so I know where to start. In addition -- as mentioned earlier in the discussion -- I get help from ascended Masters -- they will direct me to where I need to go with the patient. This is especially helpful when dealing with a complex patient.

So, when we talk about a Lineage -- a TRUE Lineage -- Stillness-Movement in my opinion is indeed a true lineage -- Ascended Masters helping with treatments -- directing me on complex treatments. This is astounding. Well - this was my other area to address - that of Past Masters still teaching---- I have had several appear to me during Meditation and share a technique with me that can sometimes be confusing until I need to use it -- then it is perfectly clear. Or they will appear during a treatment and give direct information on what I need to do to make the treatment more effective.

One must truly embrace Stillness-Movement and put forth the time and effort needed to accomplish great results and when that happens this system will reward you with many things coming back your way.

But, like anythjing -- you have to take the first step.

Thanks,

Brion

aka -- Kempomaster

• Like 12

What a great road map!

Master Zhang Xiaoyang

Zhang Xiaoyang: "Energy channels exist in a fluid state and to the person who can use internal vision, they present themselves as light. This light is the Qi itself. I observed energy channels as a fluid flowing into pre-defined routes in the tissues of skin, muscles, internal organs and fascia. Without any external influence the fluid moves slowly and the movement is almost unnoticeable. As its movement follows the complete cycle that correlates with the cycles of Heaven and Earth, movement of the Moon and Sun, at any moment of time which we would take it looks steady, immobile. However this is not true.

If we needle any acupuncture point, within a short period of time Qi activates and its flow in the given area of the energy channel speeds up. The Qi in turn moves the fluid which starts moving through the passages of the energy channels. Once the fluid reaches the following acupuncture point, its movement stops for a short moment and during this time the point lights up like a little star. After that, the fluid carries on with its flow [through the channel].

To sum up my observations;

1) energy channels in the human body are located at different levels and depths.

2) the width of the energy channels varies depending on the person

3) the width of the channels also fluctuates depending on time

4) the width varies in different areas of the channel.

In particular, applying various needling techniques, the width and the speed of the Qi flow in the channel will change. Speed of the Qi usually increases with intense stimulation. In the case of broadening of the channel, external stimulation of the "biologically active" point leads to the change of the color of the point's radiance.

Points located on a single closed path, glow similarly to the bigger and smaller stars of various luminosity. "Larger" points such as Bai Hui, Jing Ming, Da Zhui and Zu San Li would correspond to the stars of the 1st grade of luminosity whereas smaller points - to the stars of the 2nd and 3rd grades. Every point accumulates certain amount of electric energy and influences the functioning of the energy channel, playing a role of a "pump", stimulating the flow of Qi-liquid through the muscle tissues.

Regarding the "central-median channel" [known as Sushumna in Indian Yoga - O.A.], there are no references to it in the ancient [Chinese] scriptures teaching of energy channels. However, during my Qigong practice and experiments with acupuncture, by means of internal vision I could see the channel leading from Bai Hui point down to Hui Yin point, forming straight line through the trunk.

At the beginner's stage of Qigong practice this channel is very thin and hardly seen at all. However with some improvement in practice it becomes wider and looks like a transparent column of red light. In ordinary people, the "central-median channel" exists as a dashed line coming through the internal organs."

I am able to use internal vision, but I have not see anything written in this fashion before. I was particularly excited to see the comment at the end about the "dashed line" - it looks and feels exactly as described.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 2

I think I had this experience, followed by a physical healing.

In fact, a complete physical overhaul of some kind.

U G Krishnamurti's phrase comes to mind "blasted every cell of my body."

I often think it's a dna thing, from a certain perspective, that is.

I know a fair few folk talk about dna activation.

My event occurred sort of spontaneously, or rather in response to the sort of haphazard home made spiritual practices that I had always indulged in.

But certainly I could list quite a few physical symptoms, all beneficial I believe.

it's not about just the meridians,..

It's about "the Bones"

that's why White Skeleton works so well

(lol and some of you guys said visualization is bad :P )

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this thread. There is not much stuff around on internal vision.

I found it interesting that:

"An article by Zheng Jingyue, Zhang Jilian

"Internal tunnels" can only be seen with "internal vision". This is still true in the modern days. Using the methods of "penetration", "visual dissection" and "micro-vision" by means of the Eye of Wisdom [tian mu or "heavenly eye" between the eyebrows] we could see that the tunnels are actually far from being "tubes". The thinner ones are more like silver silk threads; the wider - resemble the stripes of light. Interweaving, they form a cobweb engulfing all our tissues."

imo the nature of the meridians changes depending upon the individual in question being perceived and depending upon the individuals level of cultivation - moreover that it all will become one in time - no meridians and multiple centers - just one big Dan.

I have been lucky enough to discover that internal vision (and external vision for that matter) is alive and well for me - even before I have cultivated extensively.

And I saw inside myself that the lower burner channel is very tube like - just like a transparent tube water slide.

it's not about just the meridians,..

It's about "the Bones"

that's why White Skeleton works so well

(lol and some of you guys said visualization is bad :P )

Well, I'd have to unequivocally agree with that, about white skeleton I mean.

Since practicing WS Meditation - I have now started seeing into other people's bodies.

I recently saw my wife's Lower Dantien glowing in there like a big bright sun.

I really find that WS gets you attuned to the bones, and first I find that the feeling sensation of the bones comes through - and then the glow of the bones makes its way into vision. It's like the visualisation acts as a template, and the sensations fill the template until the vision comes through - but really its more like you've used visual sensuality to atune you to a specific dimension - that specific "dimension" that is whatever you are looking at/for.

But I feel that the real power of WS is when you let the bones go to dust and blow away.

When I do that my whole being clunks - like that bodies parting clunk when you are flung back into your body - that jolt that sometimes happens in meditation.

When it clucks like that I feel a number of beams/threads/attachment - and I'm in the process of releasing them.

I feel that to be the real power of WS, the non-attachment brings a compassion beyond self that allow your individualised experience to expand beyond its clinging perspective.

But, not its not all about meridians - there's heaps of fun stuff in there...fires, dark matter, dantiens, yin and yang qi, different types of qi - the body really is a wonderland.

Nice to have a body, nice to let it go.

• Like 1

One of the reasons WS works pretty well is that everyone has seen what a human skeleton looks like. It makes feeling it out a lot easier... The same can't be said for the bodily Qi network.

Awesome thread by the way.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 2

Agreed, great thread. I think the myofacial skin would be a good addition to the discussion. It's the common thread connecting quite literally everything. Bones, muscles, organs, tendons... Everything.,... And it's the sea that the meridian rivers flow across.

• Like 2

One of the reasons WS works pretty well is that everyone has seen what a human skeleton looks like. It makes feeling it out a lot easier... The same can't be said for the bodily Qi network.

Awesome thread by the way.

Yes, I'd agree. But then, I don't stop at brick walls - I just look through them until I can see something.

If you travel inside (with mind and emotions) from point to point on the channels - clearing the energies, you start to build up a framework at the emotional and mental levels (off the etheric system).

Then you use that framework to replace the skeleton.

But, imo, WS gets you seeing the meridians in time anyway if you stick with it.

• Like 1

Agreed, great thread. I think the myofacial skin would be a good addition to the discussion. It's the common thread connecting quite literally everything. Bones, muscles, organs, tendons... Everything.,... And it's the sea that the meridian rivers flow across.

Don't get me started, I totally agree.

I'm in the process of working on every fiber of the bodies..

The 13 cranial nerves are amazing to work with energetically...I'm building up my atunement to all parts of the body - and WS is an amazing method to use in doing that.

I do TLM on all parts of the body - and it is speeding up my cultivation (and internal/external awareness) hugely.

• Like 1

This article was published in the monthly magazine "Qigong and Sport" in Xi'An, Shagxi province of China in the 1990s.

Very interesting. Thanks.

• Like 1

Quote:

""With the advance of the training level, the meridians, collaterals, the central-median channel and black and white channels constantly widen up and eventually merge with each other. The "luminous energy" fills up the whole body, the boundaries of the channels dissolve.

It is said that "Every inch of the body becomes a biologically active point, and the whole body becomes a Dan Tian". Thus the historic potential of the energy channel system is actualized. In the course of Qigong training it reaches its peak of development.""

End Quote

The luminous tubular aspect is a very good description. At one point I felt like The Michelin Man - then the boundaries dissolved.

The tubes became very large at one point - at least 2" in diameter and often 4-6". In dissolving they merged and became clear to a very very fine gold.

There is the middle channel - like a pole - axis.

The micro-cosmic channels, 4 side channels, major channels along the sides of the head.

The channels in the nasal area to brow are connected and include the teeth prominently. 

The channels have a strong magnetic field - particularly the center pole and the Ren/Du - however in practice movements can become infinitesimally slow as the power of the fields increase beyond words.

Walking is as though one is floating on the spongy magnetic fields - the entire physical body is much much less dense than the magnetic subtle bodies - the relative physical is by far the lesser of these bodies.

The expansion above the head is far beyond the lesser permanent openings I experienced in my youth - this is also true in many other areas.  The energetic structure is very pronounced and it feels like a very definite hat at the perimeter of the upper head and then well above the head many feet. It is very much different than a pronounced permanent crown chakra opening. It is an entire unfolding of a superstructure.

The Heart will have many sustained openings - each far greater than the previous - this corresponds to the development of the center of the head and the entire matrix of it. The brow area will also expand far beyond the initial sustained opening - it appears to be rare and it is far beyond clairvoyance and highly gifted energetic sight.

The energies are astonishing - one breathes in them - the fields are sustained. The channels are all quite large and one yet not - the bodies extend outward to several feet very clearly and then more in quite fine degrees.

It is possible to feel viscerally considerable distances - the siddhis are too numerous to detail and enhanced in every degree far in excess of pinnacle previous sustained siddhi of the same type/ability.

Imagine living in the power of a thousand saber tooth tigers - in stillness - it is absolutely immense.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 7