SonOfTheGods

WIKILEAKS FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY

Hello I have seen the curvature of the earth from an aircraft.

To claim you can see "the curvature of the earth" from low altitude, like a hundred thousand feet or so, is like putting your eye a couple of thousandths of an inch from a large beachball and believing that you can see its curvature. The math is about the same.

What looks curved is that the horizon is about 230nm away at your twelve o'clock but it is also 230 nm away at your eleven, and your one, and your ten, and your two, and your nine, and your three, and so on. If you can see all the way around (as in, from the basket of a balloon) the effect sort of goes away and you again get the sense that you are just hanging above a big (possibly curved) surface. The line of the horizon curves all the way around you, so hanging above a circle it will look curved.

Again, to see the true curvature, you'd have to be able to see the entire near side of the earth.

I'm not sure that you can see the curvature of the earth from any distance. Even if you were at some extreme distance in space, I don't believe you would have the depth perception to see that the edges are further away than the center. To the eye, the Earth would only appear as a flat disk. Take the moon for example, during a full moon your eyes cannot distinguish from a spherical object and a flat disk. The only thing that shows that it is a sphere is the shadow of the moon upon itself during other phases.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

then lets get the funding started!

yep open a website for contributions paypal and bitcoins

hmm interesting thread.

Been reading some information in several books, about the moon, and it does seem strong evidence that it is a natural satellite,

Yeh I can understand why some people would get annoyed reading this.

My ideas on life and the universe, gone, destroyed, fuck...now what...lol

• Like 2

Oh by the way, I meant the moon is probably not a natural satellite

eg the material is billions of years older than earth, the moon bounces and reverbates for hours when anything bounces on it.

The telescopes that people are legally allowed to use (non observatory) are the same quality as 70 years ago? (now why is that, how is that possible)

Also it is interesting what a lot of remote viewing psychics see when they observe the moon, yeh remote viewing is what the army uses to win their wars,

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

eg the material is billions of years older than earth, the moon bounces and reverbates for hours when anything bounces on it.

The telescopes that people are legally allowed to use (non observatory) are the same quality as 70 years ago? (now why is that, how is that possible)

Also it is interesting what a lot of remote viewing psychics see when they observe the moon, yeh remote viewing is what the army uses to win their wars,

There is no maximum legal use for telescope optics. Where are these delusional posts coming from? The shape of the earth and the moon are settled science.

There is no maximum legal use for telescope optics. Where are these delusional posts coming from? The shape of the earth and the moon are settled science.

Is anything really settled?

100 years ago things were settled. Now those things that were considered settled and constant have changed. the ideas about them have changed.

Thats the whole point of this exercise, as NAJA put it.

To help us poke holes in what we think we know. to create space for NEW things.

Very few developments are done by those who think everything is done already.

Peace

• Like 2

Yes, it is interesting what the Remote Viewers see.

I was reading some declassified government files and one had mention of the martian race....

They were talking about a transmission that was coded and what the code might mean and the person who wrote the report was saying that one part could be characteristics of the species and if so, they would be about 7 1/2 feet tall for men and 6 1/2 feet tall for women, which was about right for the martian race.

That was pretty strange, I thought.

Anywho, fun to see what is out there!

• Like 2

Ok the book by Ingo Swann, and David Icke, and yes David Icke does talk a lot of paranoia, but how much of it is true and how much isnt, what if some of the stuff is true? They suggest that the moon has a ton of strange phenomena associated with it.

I get that some people love their science and tradition and I respect them too, but only to the degree that they help and thats where they are coming from, however this is also a somewhat spiritual site, with creative/revolutionary minded people, and you will find that the two tend to meet, naturally. However it is always helpful to notice what bothers one inside.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

Is anything really settled?

100 years ago things were settled. Now those things that were considered settled and constant have changed. the ideas about them have changed.

Thats the whole point of this exercise, as NAJA put it.

To help us poke holes in what we think we know. to create space for NEW things.

Very few developments are done by those who think everything is done already.

Peace

The shape of the earth is settled science and this little diversion into la la land serves no purpose except to entertain ones who have no grounding in science. There are differences between delusional belief systems and rational science. This discussion falls into the former category.

The shape of the earth is settled science and this little diversion into la la land serves no purpose except to entertain ones who have no grounding in science. There are differences between delusional belief systems and rational science. This discussion falls into the former category.

Thats my point. Every paradigm/ belief system has its own version of what is real that is considered holy and concrete.

If you just look at things from the perspective of how much we really see/ experience, then it becomes far less certain.

We dont really know. We think we know.

We can point and say, AH HAH! See! There, its a round earth! Told you so!

Yet, when you take the factors of our limited perception of reality, how bound by limitations we are, etc.

Then it becomes more....shifty. Sure, it may seem to be round. Does that mean that is what it is? No. It means thats what we see.

If a person looks at the earth and says that it is flat or bell shaped or toroidal, people tend to consider them crazy or stupid.

Well, what if they are right? They are experiencing things in a different manner then some.

The general opinion is based on consensus. The majority of people see spherical/ round so thats what it is.

Does not mean its true.

That is my only real point. The whole reason for this is because its fun. Because looking at different ideas, questioning all that we think we know, is very helpful, I have found.

Thats it. This is not an attack on anybodies belief system.

Its a way to open our minds and methods of thinking. A way to help us grow.

I hope that some will see that and experience something fun out of this.

Peace

• Like 3

Thats my point. Every paradigm/ belief system has its own version of what is real that is considered holy and concrete.

If you just look at things from the perspective of how much we really see/ experience, then it becomes far less certain.

We dont really know. We think we know.

We can point and say, AH HAH! See! There, its a round earth! Told you so!

Yet, when you take the factors of our limited perception of reality, how bound by limitations we are, etc.

Then it becomes more....shifty. Sure, it may seem to be round. Does that mean that is what it is? No. It means thats what we see.

If a person looks at the earth and says that it is flat or bell shaped or toroidal, people tend to consider them crazy or stupid.

Well, what if they are right? They are experiencing things in a different manner then some.

The general opinion is based on consensus. The majority of people see spherical/ round so thats what it is.

Does not mean its true.

That is my only real point. The whole reason for this is because its fun. Because looking at different ideas, questioning all that we think we know, is very helpful, I have found.

Thats it. This is not an attack on anybodies belief system.

Its a way to open our minds and methods of thinking. A way to help us grow.

I hope that some will see that and experience something fun out of this.

Peace

This is not about freedom of expanded thinking or opening up minds to some other, what if possibility. To be frank, it makes persons that engage in this wishful thinking look foolish.

Edited by ralis

This is not about freedom of expanded thinking or opening up minds to some other, what if possibility.

It is to me. Heck, its not even about other minds! haha. Just my own.

If people want to join in, great! If not, great, too.

Peace

It's possible that all our evidence is wrong and the earth is flat.

But when there is so much evidence that the earth is round, and it all corresponds to knowledge in other areas, and each of those areas has loads of evidence for it, and so far all the 'evidence' put forward for the earth being flat is baloney... I feel extremely confident that the earth is round.

A 99.9999999999999999999% probability is good enough to say 'OK, it's round, we don't have to investigate any more'.

• Like 2

It's possible that all our evidence is wrong and the earth is flat.

But when there is so much evidence that the earth is round, and it all corresponds to knowledge in other areas, and each of those areas has loads of evidence for it, and so far all the 'evidence' put forward for the earth being flat is baloney... I feel extremely confident that the earth is round.

A 99.9999999999999999999% probability is good enough to say 'OK, it's round, we don't have to investigate any more'.

Nope.

The earth is spherical. How do I know? I've seen it firsthand a few times upon reentry to my body after being propelled to distant universes on blasts of dmt. Flying back in from space I can definitely tell you this planet is round, like a ball.

• Like 1

You believe in Frabato the Magickian/Franz Bardon but this is too far fetched for you? :wub:

scientists would LAUGH at your Franz Bardon magick books

so which is it?

The earth is spherical. How do I know? I've seen it firsthand a few times upon reentry to my body after being propelled to distant universes on blasts of dmt.

but you were on drugs lol