SonOfTheGods

WIKILEAKS FLAT EARTH CONSPIRACY

but you were on drugs lol

actually I wasn't being honest but I have heard tales of such things. It's quite common during OOBE's whether drug induced or by way of astral projection.

• Like 1

actually I wasn't being honest but I have heard tales of such things. It's quite common during OOBE's whether drug induced or by way of astral projection.

now we can not trust you because you are a confirmed liar and drug addict lol

I ask for no trust. I pity the fools who believe in these utterly rediculous conspiracy theories and honestly cannot tell if they seriously believe them or are trolling.

Edited by Colonel Goji
  • Like 1

It's possible that all our evidence is wrong and the earth is flat.

But when there is so much evidence that the earth is round, and it all corresponds to knowledge in other areas, and each of those areas has loads of evidence for it, and so far all the 'evidence' put forward for the earth being flat is baloney... I feel extremely confident that the earth is round.

A 99.9999999999999999999% probability is good enough to say 'OK, it's round, we don't have to investigate any more'.

Its not about weather or not the facts are the facts, but if you can see them in your head, lies, truths, facts, or fabrications alike.

If you cant see the "truth is the world is flat" you consequently only take it on faith that there is any other way.

Science isnt faith.

• Like 2

I ask for no trust. I pity the fools who believe in these utterly rediculous conspiracy theories and honestly cannot tell if they seriously believe them or are trolling.

Trolls for certain and persons who have little ability/training to think critically. This is the state of the educational system here in the U.S.

that's a balled faced lie. ignorance is not critical thinking!

Its not about weather or not the facts are the facts, but if you can see them in your head, lies, truths, facts, or fabrications alike.

If you cant see the "truth is the world is flat" you consequently only take it on faith that there is any other way.

Science isnt faith.

Excellent points, NAJA!

Doing/ believing what you are told, no matter how much "evidence" there is, without question is not intelligence.

It is far harder to put aside everything you think you know and look at opposing "things" with just as much intensity and seriousness.

Yes, NAJA ,you put it well. All the facts, information, ideas, and so on are inside our minds. Our minds are very limited, mostly.

Thats a critical point that is helpful to understand. We are not seeing what is really there, so all of our "facts" are not really what is there. Possibly.

Since I cant see what is really there, I dont know if it is or is not what is there.

Even if you could see that the earth is spherical, from space, it still does not mean it is true. its just now been experienced which means you, personally, have a higher degree of accuracy in what you are saying.

Its still being experienced thru a filtered, limited, system. That is where my "space" lies, mostly, within my constructs.

I know I dont see what is there. I choose not to delude my self into thinking whatever I see/ experience is what is really there and get stuck in dogmatic views.

Flexible minds, far more..hmm....FUN! haha.

Peace

• Like 1

;

Edited by skydog

sure it is. the earth is the coma, the moon is the period.

The sun is an exclamation mark (!) ... I'm beginning to believe.

sure it is. the earth is the coma, the moon is the period.

Could be, could be.

Heck, the earth could be a giant cake. we are the little chocolate chip pieces on the top of the icing.........mmmm....cake

Could be, could be.

Heck, the earth could be a giant cake. we are the little chocolate chip pieces on the top of the icing.........mmmm....cake

Mars is a cherry.

• Like 1

Sorry I was going to make a rant about how much I dislike science, then decided against it, cos it was based on my mood and innaccurate

• Like 1

Sorry I was going to make a rant about how much I dislike science, then decided against it, cos it was based on my mood and innaccurate

Way to disqualify me from posting anything ever :lol:

I would do well to learn from your example... -_-

• Like 1

Way to disqualify me from posting anything ever :lol:

I would do well to learn from your example... -_-

No ... you must Ant Rant it is your destiny.

• Like 1

Not really a "destiny" person either, One day when my third eye was ridiculously open due to doing a lot of Qigong, I asked the question "What is my life path?" The answer I got was "you wont believe it anyways, so no point in telling you", then I was like what please tell me? and then the answer I got was "creativity, creativity, creativity" then I expanded on it another day.

• Like 1

Not really a "destiny" person either, One day when my third eye was ridiculously open due to doing a lot of Qigong, I asked the question "What is my life path?" The answer I got was "you wont believe it anyways, so no point in telling you", then I was like what please tell me? and then the answer I got was "creativity, creativity, creativity" then I expanded on it another day.

HAHAHAH, thats fantastic! So damn true, for many, too.

we may hear it...dont believe it. Happens so often. People hear yet dont hear.

Sheet, SkyDog! Go be creative!! Make a mountain out of an ant hill!

Literally.

Do it.

Please?

• Like 1

I'll have to change course then, cuz that's not where im trying to go... wrong destination... dammit, i must be lost!

You are lost?!

Then what am i?!

Oh no!

DANGER ZONE!

HAHAHAH, thats fantastic! So damn true, for many, too.

we may hear it...dont believe it. Happens so often. People hear yet dont hear.

Sheet, SkyDog! Go be creative!! Make a mountain out of an ant hill!

Literally.

Do it.

Please?

I will and am uburos, I will and am my friend hah

we're so far off topic that we'll be lucky if we can find our way back. :lol:

Where is back?! Im stranded...in a cloudy dessert....of cake....earth pie....

we're so far off topic that we'll be lucky if we can find our way back. :lol:

We've fallen off the edge of the earth-plate.

• Like 2

I will and am uburos, I will and am my friend hah

awesome! Creativity can be quite enjoyable. Great luck, SkyDog!

• Like 1