skydog

Can I have a personal practice journal?

I was going to say, you can have my PPF - given the distinct lack of PP I'm posting in there. But I know, it won't feel the same. It'll feel hand-me-down-disk-space. What? You mean there's actually something sustaining the few k of text and images and youtube links? Apech, accordingly, please remove mine, I'm sure I can post my irrelevent musings somewhere on this website. It's mostly what I do anyway. Although if that changes, you know I'll want a PPF back again - so just do whatever is easiest.

I was going to say, you can have my PPF - given the distinct lack of PP I'm posting in there. But I know, it won't feel the same. It'll feel hand-me-down-disk-space. What? You mean there's actually something sustaining the few k of text and images and youtube links? Apech, accordingly, please remove mine, I'm sure I can post my irrelevent musings somewhere on this website. It's mostly what I do anyway. Although if that changes, you know I'll want a PPF back again - so just do whatever is easiest.

You can delete what's in there if you want to ... just leave a shell. No point deleting the whole thing ... you might change your mind anyway later.

Great and mighty Apech, creator of threads and banisher of the impudent, may I please have a personal practice journal?

Nope ... well maybe ... ok but you'll have to wait.

Okay. :)

Ok to activate your ppf you must answer this zen-like riddle.

"If flattery gets you nowhere. If my car won't start does this mean it has a bat flattery?"

It is possible; a car won't go far without power.

I assume it was an intentional spoonerism, but I am not sure if bat flattery also has a meaning I am unfamiliar with.

Bat is a name for the ancient goddess aka Hathor. If you flatter her she lifts her skirt and shows her vagina. At which point everyone's energy picks up. The car = the chariot ( Tarot card) moves forward on non-dual and yet dual force, the vajra. The vajra so raised conceives the divine child and thus spiritual immortality.

Viator, I am not sure you passed the test but nevertheless you are admitted to the holy chamber of ppf.

• Like 1

Dear Moderators,

Could I get a personal practice journal?

There are some Chuang Tzu-like stories that I want to share.

Thank you.

We are having technical difficulties with the software upgrade re: creating new personal practice forums. Hope to have the glitch fixed sometime this coming week. Stay tuned, thanks for your patience.

It seems like this thread is the place to be if you want a PPF. After contemplating on the issue for months, I wish to ask for the masterous moderators for a PPF.

why is everyone derailing my thread! lol

Hello mods,

I was referred to this thread by viator as the best place to ask for a PPJ.

So if you find it a reasonable request and are in the mo(o)d :) for making someone happy with a brand new semi-private space, I would be really grateful.

Many thanks!

I bump this thread so that my request won't progressively disappear into the TTB limbo :)

Thanks

You should make your own thread...probably wont get seen in here.