Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

For those of you who haven't tried it this is how real sexual intercourse works:

• Like 3

Tim Freke

Timothy Freke, Lucid and Live in Chico, California

Timothy Freke was one of those rare surprises in life when you get far more than you expected. He has the rare talent to make us laugh at the very same things other people kill and die for. This is the way in, through and past the human mind filters that polarize us through our divisive belief systems. You can visit Timothy's website at www.themysteryexperience.com and you can read his article in the Lotus Guide that I liked so much that I included it in my book, To Believe Or Not To Believe ( www.lotusguide.com/directory/article/luc

­id-living.html ). I would like to dedicate this lecture to Bob Mayfield who has passed on but was entirely responsible for bringing Timothy to Chico, his gift to the community he loved so much. Rahasya Poe Be sure to JOIN our You Tube Channel and also visit the Lotus Guide website for more information that has a direct affect on you and your world.

Edited by gentlewind

Dramatised martial arts movie based on the life of Yim Wing-chun, founder of Wing Chun kungfu.

Just finished watching a 40-episode Chinese sword & sorcery drama on Youtube, "Demi Gods and Semi Devils". Subtitled.

Naturally, it took some days and nights to finish the whole series, but must say, it was rather enjoyable.

Lots of dramatic twists and turns, definitely not boring! Those who like classic Chinese sword & sorcery movies will like this one. Y'all know the drill by now.

THXer is the name of the ytuber who posted the series up.

• Like 1

I actually rather like watching youtube stop frame animated videos featuring Marvel Legends action figures.

Don't look at me like that, this is funny stuff!

It made me laugh, anyway.

Poor Hank!

And disempowered Bobby is "even more unpopular than Cypher."

Remember Dougie?

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

For those interested in NDE's, or as I now call them Near Transition Experiences.

My current favorite NTE!

Hope you enJoy as much as still do!!!

• Like 1