Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Youtube.... well you know when you have a recipe book right and you make the recipe as instructed and it never turns out like that gorgeous photo of the meal on the facing page? Well that is sort of like my jewelry experiences with youtube LOL. Presently I'm working on one of these:

This is a first for me!

I saw the weirdest magpie thing once; a shuttlecock was on the lawn and a group of magpies were playing with it. Part of the game was they would stand around it in a circle and one would run in, lie on its side on the ground next to the shuttlecock, they others would squark up a racket then he would jump up and run back to the circle and then another would do it.

• Like 1

Youtube.... well you know when you have a recipe book right and you make the recipe as instructed and it never turns out like that gorgeous photo of the meal on the facing page? Well that is sort of like my jewelry experiences with youtube LOL. Presently I'm working on one of these:

I have been watching a show (on TV) on ancient Egypt, part of it is modern artists reproducing some classic pieces ... amazing !

One guy made one of these from scratch;

3u110.jpg

similar to this ... it was a copy of an original, started with a sheet of gold; traced and cut out the design, cut and shaped all the stones and set them ... w o w !

Especially the faience ... love to have a go at that!

• Like 1

I have been watching a show (on TV) on ancient Egypt, part of it is modern artists reproducing some classic pieces ... amazing !

One guy made one of these from scratch;

3u110.jpg

similar to this ... it was a copy of an original, started with a sheet of gold; traced and cut out the design, cut and shaped all the stones and set them ... w o w !

Especially the faience ... love to have a go at that!

Now cutting it out from the gold wouldn't be to bad, would just take... awhile! But cutting the stones to fit, yikes! I would personally want to go with squishing the faience in while it was still in liquid form and not hardened yet :).

The most recent replica I am working on started with a 3D printer lolololol. Now just to figure out the fill in the faience bits part...

ALIENS COME FROM HELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-F67OUEAw

Well.. the video begins with Art crying and saying Them is about to unleash a disaster to decimate the world population and the government isn't doing anything about it. Its been a couple years no population decimation, so Art was wrong or at least didn't need to get so emotional at the time.

I think this was created the same time the disaster movie 2011 came out. Could Art have seen the movie and taken it as gospel?

Also some of the other video shots of nasa ufo's seem to be from the phenomena of ice chips forming on a window and as the camera pans its picks up the reflection. It'd be interesting to hear what nasa has to say about the others. Odds are some of them are explainable. To find the truth you probably have to at least ask them so you can better divide what's unknown from whats easily explainable.

• Like 1

The ending fight scene between Yang Luchan and the Bagua grandmaster is superb!

Thoroughly enjoyable.

I have not seen this one before ( another 'Bruce watcher' :) ... in fine detail and slow mo ..... well, ya have to ! )