Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

Casual, confident, bully , stealing from the 'helpless' ;

HA! Serves him right !

78-year-­old Masafumi Nagasaki is the sole resident of a tropical island located at the southern tip of Okinawa, Japan. He would rather obey the demands of nature than of another person, which is what led him to escape civilization and live on Sotobanari Island. We decided to go and find out exactly what kind of lifestyle he's leading, and why he chooses not to wear clothes.

Edited by kudos100
  • Like 3

78-year-­old Masafumi Nagasaki is the sole resident of a tropical island located at the southern tip of Okinawa, Japan. He would rather obey the demands of nature than of another person, which is what led him to escape civilization and live on Sotobanari Island. We decided to go and find out exactly what kind of lifestyle he's leading, and why he chooses not to wear clothes.

Thank you. That was very interesting.

would there be a difference between simulated thought and 'real' thought I wonder...?

what is a real thought...?

such fun stuff to consider, especially because I literally just got done watching the Matrix series and this was the first thing I clicked on upon firing up the pc... :ph34r:

edit to banish mis-spelling gnomes

Edited by silent thunder

You guys need to change your diet ... you are all slaves of the industrial food illuminati complex!