Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

This was an excellent podcast. Love Graham Hancock, and for some reason when he swears it makes me chuckle. Its not as though I've never heard a 'posh' bloke swear.

The inspiration that is apparently Bill Donahue. Love this dude !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

That video is interesting in many ways..

Yes it is.

Watched this yesterday. Reminded me of my cousin as she was the first person I knew who didn't eat meat. This was back in the 1970's. Funny how certain memory's pop up at particular times.

My daughter became a vegetarian at 5. I followed suit 8 yrs ago. I avoid dairy as much as possible, and drink rice milk.

Namaste,

gentlewind

• Like 1

a video I watched last night. Some inspirational information, and a reminder of how controlling orthodox education is. School = indoctrination, another form of mind control. Don't question the System dear just do as your told. Please don't step outside the box, what will people say !

Question everything.

Question this post........

Namaste,

gentlewind

Many folk are 'feeling' the same as Dave Murphy.

Some people don't like to think for themselves, it brings them out in a cold sweat !

The System is eating itself

the System is corrupting our health

physical - mental and spiritual

the System is an empty Wishing Well.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I'm into UFO's.

Interesting presentation.

I myself am an abductee. Not all its cracked out to be, depends on who 'they' are. Mine are MILABS - Military Abductions(Black Op Projects), not very nice. Even mess with your dreams !

Sleep well.

Namaste,

gentlewind

A fine speech by Owen Jones.

Austerity UK, the 7th richest country in the world, apparently.

Lock up the bankers for starters ! Evict those known as the royal family ! Parasites.

Namaste,

gentlewind

Short video about one of the last Finnish shamans by an art student, language is in Finnish but hopefully you will enjoy the art and experience:

Edited by Guest

Not watching - just listening. Maroon 5's "Woman" - the rare version recorded for Spide-Man-2. Don't knock it until you listen to it. ;)