witch

something's up?

So what happens if 2012 comes and passes and nothing happens? No financial collapse, no great cataclysm, no aliens coming, nothing. Sure, I bet stuff will happen, but stuff always happens. But what if nothing significant happens? :glare: I'm sure people will find another year to worry about on which they can project all their fears and anxieties onto. -_-

Hya Sunya,

You so nailed it!

After 2012 the fear mongers will latch onto the next thing/date to

keep people afraid, because it's easier to control the masses if they

are afraid and actively seek guidance. The next thing that they will latch onto

I think will be the asteroid that has a slight chance of hitting the earth in

something like 2036. Of course there is enough time to have something else

to be afraid of in the interim!

I was in Florida when Charlie hit, then three other hurricanes and we all thought that something was going to happen, that the horrible weather was a sign of worse things to come. We tend to be a pessimistic race. I would recommend that you can think about tomorrow, but you should live in the here and now. I mean what's the worst that could happen, a violent natural catastrophe that wipes mankind from the face of the universe?

Aaron

• Like 1

Interesting that the Millerites are mentioned in this thread. The Baha'is believe that the Bab was the prophesied return that the Millerites and Templers were waiting for. 1844 was an interesting year.

I was in Florida when Charlie hit, then three other hurricanes and we all thought that something was going to happen, that the horrible weather was a sign of worse things to come. We tend to be a pessimistic race. I would recommend that you can think about tomorrow, but you should live in the here and now. I mean what's the worst that could happen, a violent natural catastrophe that wipes mankind from the face of the universe?

Aaron

Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne were all very unique hurricanes. They foreshadowed the coming of Katrina

which in many ways defined our (lack of) resolve. Katrina's profound impact on environment, economy,

(due to direct and and indirect) our confidence in the federal government, the levels of looting, violence,

police misconduct, the total ineptness of FEMA and Homeland Security, and our lack of compassion or desire to help Fellow Americans in their darkest hour of need.

It changed the way that I look at our nation. I have to say that it is a very shameful event in our history.

No, mister Twinner, the worse that could happen is not the scenario that you suggest. What will come is an event where the living will envy the dead. We failed the Katrina test miserably. What makes us think we will do any better the next big event?

Edited by realfastcat
  • Like 2

Well, personally something quite remarkable has happened to me. I've found the last piece for my nutritional alchemy. Since everyone's biochemistry is different, I doubt that this particular discovery would have any interest for anyone else, and I have a feeling that some of my wacky nutritional experimentation has thrown my system out of kilter. I must have caused deficiency in this last nutrient, and taking it has had a profound effect on my health.

Still waiting on any sort of universal big reveal. ^_^

Well, personally something quite remarkable has happened to me. I've found the last piece for my nutritional alchemy. Since everyone's biochemistry is different, I doubt that this particular discovery would have any interest for anyone else, and I have a feeling that some of my wacky nutritional experimentation has thrown my system out of kilter. I must have caused deficiency in this last nutrient, and taking it has had a profound effect on my health.

Please elaborate!

I've never had the opportunity to get the whole picture regarding your diet, so if you could give a quick abstract, I'd be really graetul.

h

I've been told it's too yin :D

Lots of fish oil, some iron (for younger women), a good multi, cal/mag/zinc, that's what I recommend publicly. Personally I've been taking some extra stuff, but I'd feel uncomfortable recommending the extra stuff to everybody.

It's probably the iron I've been taking interfering with my sulfur. I started taking MSM, a type of sulfur, and it really has made a dramatic change to my health.

Edited by witch

I've been told it's too yin :D

Lots of fish oil, some iron (for younger women), a good multi, cal/mag/zinc, that's what I recommend publicly. Personally I've been taking some extra stuff, but I'd feel uncomfortable recommending the extra stuff to everybody.

It's probably the iron I've been taking interfering with my sulfur. I started taking MSM, a type of sulfur, and it really has made a dramatic change to my health.

Moi Bien: Thank you. Diet has become a main emphasis in my own practice as well. Allthough it is not all about quality, but also quantity and timing. Bodily intuition is going another direction than current health trends.

In addition, the consumption of the finer and subtler substances, like light and the quality of the air, liquid and how you breathe has far greater impact on overall energy level and health than grosser ordinary nutritional sources.

<GASP> Another nutritional witchdoctor!? XD XD XD I share such focus on dietary experiments (if you haven't been able to tell by my posts, lol). Might I ask what your goals are through your experiments? Do you use herbs? Maybe we should trade notes or ideas sumtime :)

Hope you find what you're looking for!

-Astral

A_A,

" Do you use herbs? Maybe we should trade notes or ideas sumtime smile.gif"

sounds cool, i also trade herbs. the wild ginseng, i thought i had so much of , has already been spoken for,

but i have many various miscelaneous others and i am always looking.

and for everyone,

and on a side note, if there was an official disclosure about ufo stuff, will you really look at our world or universe any differently.

i dont think it will have any effect on me.

<GASP> Another nutritional witchdoctor!? XD XD XD I share such focus on dietary experiments (if you haven't been able to tell by my posts, lol). Might I ask what your goals are through your experiments? Do you use herbs? Maybe we should trade notes or ideas sumtime :)

Hope you find what you're looking for!

-Astral

I will take this cue to pimp my book :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Orgasmic-Diet-Revolutionary-Libido-Orgasm/dp/030735265X

• Like 1

Aaron

Death is not a problem. However, living in an apocalyptic world with sufferring all around us would be difficult for some.

My 2 cents, Peace

Your book is currently ranked 731,918. I'm just curious approximately how many book sales that equates to? Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?

Meanwhile, a book about pee is at 3,793. Would you have any idea how many sales this equates to?

I'm kind of wondering how many books you'd have to sell annually to make a decent income?

And how a brand-new book on urine can rank so relatively high? :lol:

Edited by vortex

Your book is currently ranked 731,918. I'm just curious approximately how many book sales that equates to? Hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?

Meanwhile, a book about pee is at 3,793. Would you have any idea how many sales this equates to?

I'm kind of wondering how many books you'd have to sell annually to make a decent income?

And how a brand-new book on urine can rank so relatively high? :lol:

The amazon index is very volatile, very time sensitive. One book bought will cause it to shoot up. I made it to the top 50 by amazon ranking after I was on Rachael Ray's show.

But even making it to the top 50 wasn't enough books sold to reach the quota to get beyond my advance and start making money. :(:lol:

I also was on Dr. Oz. And HBO's Real Sex show. :D

Oh, as for decent income, you can't make a decent income by being a published author anymore. Unless you are in to pulp mass market and you churn out a book a year and have the full marketing support of your publishing house behind you, including bookstore placement.

Haha, I see. Have u ever try raw gland extracts? They're usually used for healing as they stimulate gland functioning (mostly for hypo cases), but I'd imagine if a gland it "at par" then taking it would stimulate it to work "above par". I've never done this myself but I'd be curious to know how that works. I know the Greeks and Romans used to feed the men bull testicles for the raw hormone precursors but some evidence shows that these glandulars have even more to them.

http://www.allaboutnutritionalhealing.com/glandularsupplements

Look under the "Evidencial Research" portion. Here's a small paragraph

Dr. A. Kment of Germany demonstrated through radioactive isotope tracing that specific factors from glandular tissues are transported by the bloodstream and absorbed by the corresponding glands of the patient. Clinical research data shows that these active factors in glandular concentrates are undisturbed by digestion. In fact, research by scientists such as Dr. Andrew Muir, University of Florida, indicates that the nutritionally beneficial effects of glandulars are lost if they do not go through at least part of the digestive process. This indicates that "eating" the glandular is best.

But I would imagine, especially if one were to take and adrenal glandular... Again the adrenal glands create the neuro-transmitters acetylcholine, DHEA, dopamine, etc which are all heavily involved in the sexual experience, and since the adrenals also control the autonomic nervous system (breathing, heart rate, pulse, etc) I would assume it would control "muscle contractions" as well ;) . Just a theoretical guess there. Also Yohimbine, the active ingredient in Yohimbe is supposed to increase blow flow like crazy. They actually banned it i think, cause it posed a risk to some people, lol, but if your arteries are clear I'd imagine it'd work quite well. then of course there's horny goat weed, lol. STill never tried that one. They sell a pharmaceutical grade versions of both here:

http://www.international-supplements.com/sexual-health-libido.html

Although I haven't ordered from here yet, so I can't vouche for legitimacy or quality, but it may be worth looking into if you're into this kinda thing :)

I mite check that book out though. I'm curious what you've learned XD I'm still working with some stuff myself.

-Astral

The amazon index is very volatile, very time sensitive. One book bought will cause it to shoot up. I made it to the top 50 by amazon ranking after I was on Rachael Ray's show.

But even making it to the top 50 wasn't enough books sold to reach the quota to get beyond my advance and start making money. :(:lol:

I also was on Dr. Oz. And HBO's Real Sex show. :D

Interesting, so it appears like their ranking is based on a hit counter, not sales? I wish they'd have an actual sales counter too!
Oh, as for decent income, you can't make a decent income by being a published author anymore. Unless you are in to pulp mass market and you churn out a book a year and have the full marketing support of your publishing house behind you, including bookstore placement.
Well, that blows! Even with considerable MSM visibility, you still haven't actually sold enough books to pay back the advance. Wow, what a tuff biz! :blink:

Anyhow back to the OT, I got an image while dreaming this morning of the Statue of Liberty turning into a skeleton and crumbling and dropping into the sea... :lol:

2801757628_158ebea3ae.jpg

No, it is indeed based on sales. Recent sales. There is a steep drop off on ratings if your sales are old, if that makes any sense--the rating is very time sensitive.

And yes, writing is a tough business. You can't get mainstream visibility unless you publish with an established publisher, and you can't make any money if you publish with an established publisher.

No Problem, this is not the Statue of Freedom.

Liberties are given by authority.. those who can give can take it away.

Well there is a rumor that there are 2 Different Flag for the US one is Civillian and the other is Army. And well the Flags which are burned in the middle east are the Army Version....

Interesting is that the same is used to represent the US.... is the power not in the hands if the Civilian anymore? http://www.barefoots...scivilflag.html

Q

yes there is a distinction between liberty and freedom. but this is also (?) the land of the free

The most common way

people give up their power

is by thinking they don't have any.

~ Alice Walker